[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need help/info

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

File: Lizard.jpg (34KB, 800x441px) Image search: [Google]
Lizard.jpg
34KB, 800x441px
First post here so please have patience with me.
I would like to know more about Aliens,Greys,Reptiles,whatever.
What do they do;what do they like;how do I make them fuck off;how would I kill them.

What spurred this on was a dream I had a while ago which until recently started to concern me,I'll do a run down in a post below.
>>
I found myself inside the bathroom of my old foster home,there was no one in the house and no noise whatsoever,I did a quick sweet over the house finishing with the basement/my room and confirmed there was no one. I went back up the stairs facing the front door and there was my foster mother standing there staring at me. She asked me something I don't remember but I think it was probably something like where I was. Everything about the particular scenario was suspicious as fuck and the air about her was almost scary,I don't think she blinked at all. It did scare me I can sort of describe the feeling as 'being put in a box and observed' with a small cold sense of dread coming up from my stomach and pushed her down the stairs and broke her neck;opened the door and ran into the snow in hysteria shouting whoever was there to come out. I ran around for a little bit doing my best inpired war cry,anything to keep the fear away before I lost my shit any further
>>
File: image.jpg (62KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62KB, 1280x720px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_9vPJi-cGk

They are just like any lifeform. They bleed they die.

Greys.

Cowardly little buggers. Will ALWAYS run from a fight. You can snap their neck with your bare hands

Reptilians.

tall and menancing, sure, but ultimate weaker than Man, cowards who shapeshifte and hide their true form. They fear being discovered.

Humans are heavy worlders. These aliens come from worlds with lower gravity. Thanks to the rocket equation. We know we are the strongest space capable species with the perfect ratio of speed to strength.

And they lack our heart, courage and pride. They underestimate our will to dominate.

Earth is a Lion's Den and we are the Lions.

Abductions are failing. Humans are resisting. Their greatest weapon was fear. And it's failing.

Mankind rises. And all Aliens will tremble in our path.

SOL PRAESIDIUM

SOL VINDICTUS
>>
>>17526273 Sorry guys,continuing was falling asleep. There were 2 print in the snow advancing at me slowly,there were these gutteral snarling noises like you'd hear from a reptile/lizard,it was bipedal,I can't remember how many toes it had. Once it got close enough I started swinging and it felt like hitting harder leather. It started to swing back and its 'invisibility' broke it was greenish,had some form of clothing on. I am around 6'6 and this thing was around my height maybe a bit smaller. I woke up and was in a frenzy,i dove for my knife under the bed frame and slowly went for the kitchen to get the biggest fucking kitchen knife in there. I checked the computer and phones,there was conveniently no internet access at the time,maybe I was just retarded and didn't know how to work the phone properly so those 2 were out,but the TV cable worked so I sat there in the corner with the knife hidden in my sleeve waiting for my relative to return from work. Never felt so paranoid or had any experience like this in my life,anyone ever have something like this?
>>
I ised to have a dream while i was in college that i was walking around outside of my dorm and id get scared all of a sudden. Id start running along the side of the building and be lifted into the air. Then id wake up in bed, feeling like i hadnt slept at all.
>>
>>17526341
It's all mind games.

Don't fall for their tactics. Slaughter them.
>>
>>17526357
Although that makes me feel better. It's not just them,I want to know about the others too. What's going to stop these filths that I perceive to be aliens from fucking my shit up when Im sleeping?
>>
I think i've seen some that look like the aliens from E.T., they noogied me relentlessly when I was between 7 and 10, every night. E.T. from the movie him/herself was there every night to give me a noogie. It was probably all a screen memory, the noogies I dont know why noogies though. Maybe they were doing something with my head?
>>
>>17526273
>aliens travel 100+ lightyears
>a distance that could not be overcome with conventional physics since the max speed of a space ship is at the most .30c
>and these aliens have that kind of technology that allows them to travel here in a short amount of time
>they also do have the technology not to get caught by any satellite scanning the sky
>they decide to troll some random /x/anon
Yeah sure.
>>
well picking a fight with advanced cosmkc rsces isnt generally a smart idea, but they're just like any other animal
>>
Try calling out to benevolent aliens, interdimensional beings, gods, spirits, whatever you want to call them to protect you
>>
File: Dobbshead.png (102KB, 1807x2713px) Image search: [Google]
Dobbshead.png
102KB, 1807x2713px
Personally I made my mind into a place they psychically couldn't handle. They're a bunch of fucking faggots that try to get into your head by implanting annoying songs in your brain and then harassing you with passive-aggressive "signs" through your day and in your dreams until you do what they want or you kill yourself. Greys are not the same as Reptilians, Reptilians are bastards who are responsible for most of the shit that makes everyone's life awful. Greys are also bastards but they're more in it for the lulz than the power.

Pic related.
>>
>>17526402
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbIUyWJyu1s

Your dreams are you own.

Channel your emotions. You can fight their influence.
>>
File: 1401251459933.png (149KB, 1239x698px) Image search: [Google]
1401251459933.png
149KB, 1239x698px
>>17526305
I thought lions were the lions?
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 297x170px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 297x170px
What if the reptillian's are qt?
>>
>>17526724
Oh noes... this made me remember newest X-files episodes... and this lizard man one... God... why...
>>
>>17526257
Guys you just described demons in every form, all the replies in this thread say how their aliens, why would aliens come here all the way from wherever the hell they're from just to spook us? Not to mention if a species was to actually be successful they can't be anything but peaceful, We live in the tipping point of the human species right now where we're at our worst, we can destroy the planet or get along there's no alternative, and if we don't the worlds doomed, if they were aliens they would have gone through the same things we did to the extent they discovered technology and had built things made for killing on mass scales or with planet killing capabilities, But the trick is their not aliens at all, They just pretend to look like aliens so you're more accepting/ Less inclined to invoke the lord, Because you're viewing them from a logical stand point not spiritual, Which gives them the spiritual ability to control/feed of you in your unwillingness to accept it, Also look at how many cases of "aliens" have fed in the name of jesus christ.
>>
>>17528978
fled*
>>
>>17526305
you won't be as cocky when a psychic blast transforms your brains in strawberry jam, faggot
>>
Hollow Earth
>>
>>17531318

WHERE I FALL,TEN MORE SHALL TAKE MY PLACE! AND ONE HUNDRED EACH OF THEM! SO STRIKE ME DOWN! I AM THE HARBINGER!

FOR THE EMPEROR!

FOR TERRA!
>>
>>17528978
Take your religious nonsense elsewhere and stop ruining /x/
>>
>>17531332
enjoy your biophage virus targeted to wreck human monkeys, dispersed by a billion nanoprobes.
fucking monkey shits, i swear
>>
>>17531346
hah, jokes on you, we have so much nukes, you wont unfuck this planet in a million years.

enjoy your radiated shithole, xeno-scum.

MONKEH STRONK!
>>
>>17526305
>Earth is a Lion's Den and we are the Lions.

which is probably why they carry out human and cattle mutilations with impunity
>>
>>17526402
>What's going to stop these filths that I perceive to be aliens from fucking my shit up when Im sleeping?

A space after the comma. Aliens hate it. It melts their brains.
>>
>>17531350
yeah, stronk and dead by radiation poisoning and massive tumour collection
>>
>>17526518
your mom's just like any other animal
>>
>>17526724
you still wouldn't get any
>>
>>17526257
If you want to know something wierd about dreams is that you cant just make up a dream. every dream as a bases in reality that we can alter. so at some point of your life you had a experience similar to this whether you remember it or not.
>>
>>17531382
kek harsh man.
>>
>>17526257
All extra-terrestrial aliens are inter-dimensional aliens, i.e. fallen angels, masquerading as angels of light, and taking the forms of humans. Or really of anything else.

And since their leader is the serpent, the dragon, they picked up the reptilian moniker, which does not biologically fit them at all. They are beings of light.

They hate you, the fallen ones do, and they are invincible, and immortal.

Be glad there are twice as many who did not fall, protecting you, and be glad there is One Who Restrains.

And fear, very deeply, the time when the Restrainer is taken out of the way.
>>
>>17526257
>>17526516
IF these wold be of the Draco they really could harass innocent humans, as they are said to feed of human fear and other negative emotion, and especially if this human is about to awaken and spread the hidden truth. Controlling ones on emotions trough say meditation or such tehniques and assuring/reminding other beings of human birthright to this planet and free will is ones only weapons. As an amerifat i would also get a shotgun.
>>
>>17528978
>why would aliens come here all the way from wherever the hell they're from just to spook us?

This is exactly what I would do if i could travel lightyears to a planet inhabited by unevolved cucks
>>
File: devils.png (685KB, 545x614px) Image search: [Google]
devils.png
685KB, 545x614px
>>17526257
Here you go those are devils talking each other the big one is their boss
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.