[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/LOSTMEDIA/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 319
Thread images: 39

File: ClockMan.jpg (67KB, 1023x734px) Image search: [Google]
ClockMan.jpg
67KB, 1023x734px
Previous thread:
>>17519954
>>
File: 8H4TaYO.gif (328KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
8H4TaYO.gif
328KB, 150x150px
>>
>>17526103
This isn't /b/, retard. /x/ threads move slowly.
>>
>>17526125
>>
>>17526125
get off my tits
>>
>>17525690

sure it wasn't a grandfather clock? The Funky Phantom maybe?
>>
>>17526237
nah, wasnt funky phantom
>>
So apparently somebody working for E! Entertainment was consulting a type of archive which allegedly held a copy of the Christina Chubbuck suicide footge back in 2006. This might be proof that it may still exist.
>>
>>17528851
It was the FCC, but the records indicate that her request was denied.
>>
>>17528851

What kind of name is Chubbuck

No wonder she killed herself
>>
>>17529472
classy as always, anon
>>
>>17529472
> I'd kill myself too if my name was COMBS
>>
File: golemdancerby8.jpg (164KB, 640x527px) Image search: [Google]
golemdancerby8.jpg
164KB, 640x527px
>>
File: xgolem1913nblo1.jpg (65KB, 438x330px) Image search: [Google]
xgolem1913nblo1.jpg
65KB, 438x330px
The Golem and the Dancer (1917) - a sorta sequel to The Golem (1915, also mostly lost) about an actor playing The Golem.
>>
So has that one anon looked for Clock Man in his attic yet? Hell, multiple anons have come forth with similar descriptions of the video, I wonder why no one's gone on a hunt yet.
>>
File: ingagi0gl.jpg (24KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
ingagi0gl.jpg
24KB, 400x240px
Ingagi (1930) - a junglesploitation film about a gorilla that mates with women.
>>
>>17529859
He never returned :( Although dycaite got in touch with the Coe Film's founders daughter, waiting to see what happens from that
>>
>>17529859
coz theyre too busy looking for a stupid-ass spongebob documentary by a couple of rip-off artist losers
>>
>>17529859
>>17530433
if they put in as much effort in finding *actually* insteresting, old relics like this, instead of SpongeFuck, then Clock Man would probably have been found already... too bad
>>
>>17529870
Blacked
>>
>>17528851
Source?
>>
>>17525690
Holy shit, there are other Floodians who browse this board?
>>
>>17525690
>>17526237
>>17529859
>>17530437

Clock Man was a hoax. The dude who made the original thread on Bungie confirmed it.
>>
>>17525690
OP of the last two threads here, thanks for making this so I didn't have to.

Not sure why the last one keeled over so fast.
>>
File: unagi.jpg (45KB, 736x552px) Image search: [Google]
unagi.jpg
45KB, 736x552px
>>17529870
Ingagi
>>
>>17525901
this shit
>>
>>17525901
Sesame street crack wall
>>
>>17531684
Wrong.
>>
>>17531679

The flood was here.
>>
>>17531684
I have spoken to Commander Santa several times over the past few months and have also done a bunch of research on the topic; I have no doubt in my mind that it is real. I'm not sure where people are getting this idea that Commander Santa admitted to it being a hoax, I've found no such evidence of that ever having happened.
>>
>>17531610
It's somewhere in the Chubbuck findadeath thread if you can be bothered trawling through it.
>>
File: FOIA_FCClog.jpg (70KB, 800x617px) Image search: [Google]
FOIA_FCClog.jpg
70KB, 800x617px
>>17528851
>>17529346
>>17531610
>>17532227
>>
>>17531679
>>17532164
Does the flood still even exist? I haven't been on Bungie in years. I know they got rid of all the Halo forums a couple years back though, I just assumed that flood would be gone too.
>>
i asked this in the last thread, has any got recollection of a flash game where you catch fish and run a sushi restaurant. it was a sidescroller 8 or 16 bit, and the objective was to get your restaurant to 5 stars.

I asked this in previous thread, some anon said sushido. unfortunately, this wasnt the game i was looking for.

if any anon's have info i would like to know. thanks.
>>
>>17532165

I have to assume if nobody's figured it out yet that it's either a hoax or a childhood nightmare misremembered as an actual experience.
>>
>>17532230
Thats just a log of the requests they got. I could make a request for something that doesn't even exist and it would get logged
>>
Anyone have any methods for recovering deleted YouTube videos? There was a kid in my hometown that tried being a rapper and released this one "diss song" against a 7th grade girl who wouldn't suck his dick. I actually found the URL, but the song was deleted. Any ideas?

Also, if you guys want to go on a hunt, I remember watching a video of Ed Edd n Eddy clips set to the song "Pepper" by the Butthole Surfers around eight years. Google turned up nothing, but maybe you guys can find it.
>>
>>17535135
I know. was just posting coz someone asked about it
>>
>>17535537
>There was a kid in my hometown that tried being a rapper and released this one "diss song" against a 7th grade girl who wouldn't suck his dick. I actually found the URL, but the song was deleted. Any ideas?

Sounds like shit that belongs on /b/, go ask them.
>>
Someone needs to translate this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwYYFjGtedw
>>
>>17536859
While it's admittedly dumb as shit, I figured I'd post it here since it's technically "lost" media. Regardless, my question isn't about that particular song, it's about recovering deleted YouTube videos in general.
>>
I am 100% sure the Chubbuck footage exists somewhere. I have a close trusted friend who started talking about watching footage of a newscaster shooting herself. I showed him a picture of her and he says yea. He says it was on some "user submitted" site in around 2001.

I'm more interested in the Blackfish drowning tape then most anything else desu.

>>17535537
>>17537185
lmao
>>
>>17535537
Have you tried finding a cached version?
>>
There are two things that I'm often reminded of from my youth that I'm not sure are lost, I probably just suck at searching for them.

When I was somewhere around 8 to 10, PBS used to air a Japanimation block every Saturday night. There was a movie that they'd show fairly often that I really liked. It started out with the main character, some punk with roller skates, returning to his master's martial arts dojo to find it destroyed and his master dead. He fights the assailants, who were still around I guess? The next part features a car/motorcycle chase at night, introduces one of the leaders of the Rival Dojo that crashed MC's dojo. MC gets caught here and is thrown in prison with the Heroine. IIRC, MC and Heroine have sex, I think (can't remember if they did, or it was implied, but at the very least the heroine was naked), some other shit happens, and then it turns out the Rival Leader guy caught MC and Heroine because the 3 of them have magical dragon(??) tattoos (??) that give them super powers and are destined to fight his boss, who is actually an ancient giant fucking dragon. DBZ style fight happens, Rival guy dies iirc, heroine gets fucked up, but MC kills the dragon in the end.
That's the best I can do to describe it. I thought I saw it at my local Suncoast when they were going out of business 4-5 years ago, but I didn't think to write down the name, and I still wasn't sure if that was it.

The second thing that I haven't seen since my original encounter with it was a painting/picture of a ghastly looking man. The primary color used in the picture was purple, but something about the picture was menacing, I felt sheer dread just looking at it. It was posted on /v/ back in 2006 in a horror themed thread. Several anons commented about it freaking out their dogs and cats as well as them. For some reason, I want to see this picture again. I've tried a variety of search methods but I've never seen anything resembling what I saw that night.
>>
Not really lost but there are lots of legendary concerts that I'd love to hear recordings of, apparently one night Fleetwood Mac played a Black Magic Women that lasted four hours.

>>17525690
I think there was a Powerpuff Girls episode like Clock Man.
>>
>>17525901

Cracks (aka Crack Master) [RARE SESAME STREET SHORT]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0y0ffj__R4g
>>
>>17538469
I did more sleuthing and I managed to find the name of the japanimation: Crimson Wolf. Other than a blurry VHS clip, I can't seem to find any footage though.
>>
>>17538600
Agreed regarding the legendary concerts. I want to hear the 1 hour version of Whole Lotta Love by Zeppelin. Sort of related in a classic rocky way, if you haven't seen Pink Floyd's Live At Pompeii, I highly recommend it. Just the band and crew playing in the old wrecked amphitheatre in Pompeii, to exactly zero people. Very surreal.
>>
File: hotmonkeydick.png (519KB, 1063x641px) Image search: [Google]
hotmonkeydick.png
519KB, 1063x641px
>>17529870
>>
>>17539732
Dub:
https://kissanime.to/Anime/Hon-Ran-Dub/OVA?id=83618
Sub:
https://kissanime.to/Anime/Hon-Ran-Sub/OVA?id=83617
>>
>>17526125
yeah but some die too fast..
>>
>>17535537
Use the wayback machine
>>
>>17529472
I love you anon
>>
>>17537993
>>17540980
Tried that, didn't work sadly.
>>
>>17525690
the sandman
>>
>>17541941
Has already been confirmed as *not* being the Sandman, as well as the following:

- The Sandman
- The Clock Store
- Emily
- Creepy Einstein Cartoon
- The Red Shoes (Mel-o Toons) circa 1960
- Hattytown Tales
- Alfie
- This is Ebeneezer (Not Clock Man)
- NutCracker Fantasy Opening Also very close, but not it.
- "The BoogieMan Cometh." Also close - but not Not Clock Man. (creepy though)
- Davey and Goliath
- The Daydreamer (1966) Strikingly close description, but not it.
>>
I used to see a pic on the chans of a lady with a head much larger than it should have been in the background of a televised baseball game. I think she was sitting somewhere near home plate. Does anyone else remember this? I've been trying to find it for years.
>>
>>17538692
The story behind the discovery of this is really fascinating

http://lostmediawiki.com/Cracks_aka_%27Crack_Master%27_(found_Sesame_Street_short;_1975)
>>
>>17543012
I wish this kind of anonymous philanthropy happened more with this kinda stuff.
>>
>>17525690
Apparently it's a loose adaptation of a fairy tale in which a girl loses her red shoes and as punishment, ends up having to sew stars into the sky. Sound familiar to anyone?
>>
It's an older film I watched with my father.
It was a starving father and son who come across a turkey or some sort of bird. He cooks it up, and tries to warn his son not to consume too quickly, lest he die.
Son doesn't listen, and expectedly dies.
>>
>>17543321
try reddit.com/r/tipofmytongue. this thread is about known media which is inaccessible, not unidentified media
>>
>>17540980
You must listen to The Last Podcast On the Left. They use this line in a lot of their episodes.
>>
>>17525690
clockman clockman clockman, this boys up to somethin!
>>
Bump this good thread
>>
>>17543411
People use the Wayback Machine all the time. Never heard of said podcast.
>>
>>17529857
Whoa, I have this movie on DVD. It's really bad
>>
>>17543740
facepalm.jpg

Yep, you have a movie of which there are 0 copies left IN THE WORLD on DVD. Uh huh.
>>
File: bruce-wayne-145884.jpg (59KB, 899x676px) Image search: [Google]
bruce-wayne-145884.jpg
59KB, 899x676px
Here's one no one remembers but me, and I could never find anywhere. Was back in the good ol days of Kids WB when the Superman/Batman cartoons aired back to back.

A commercial played back when they were doing a lot of character crossover commercials. This one made reference to how much the character models for Clark Kent, and Bruce Wayne looked alike.

It was Bruce driving a black car (not the bat mobile) and he receives a phonecall from Alfred saying Batman is needed, then he gets anthoer call from someone in metropolis saying Superman is needed.

and that was it. Pretty lame, and confusing. I thought they looked very similar as a kid but found the commercial to be very odd in it's attempt to address the issue.
>>
>>17543759
You'd be surprised what they throw on those 1$ 100 horror movie box sets.
>>
>>17543740
>>17543759
>>17543806
Yup and I have The Day The Clown Cried on Blu Ray.
>>
>>17543823
I have The Beatles' Carnival of Light on my Zune.
>>
>>17543849
I have Marilyn Manson's Groupie on Laserdisc.
>>
Two things, and if anyone identifies these movies for me or knows where I can find them I will be forever grateful.

1: a weird, scary version of wizard of oz. I remember the monkeys being super violent and SOEMTHING about cutting it a tongue in a maze of a store in a desert. Tongues in jars, vaguely. I was about 10, so this was over 18 years ago.

2: an aeon flux episode where she sticks a baby bottle nipple on a guy's belly button and sucks on it. I was around 12 or so, so this was 16 years or so ago.

Please help.
>>
>>17543947
>1: a weird, scary version of wizard of oz. I remember the monkeys being super violent and SOEMTHING about cutting it a tongue in a maze of a store in a desert. Tongues in jars, vaguely. I was about 10, so this was over 18 years ago.

Return to Oz?

>>17543947
>2: an aeon flux episode where she sticks a baby bottle nipple on a guy's belly button and sucks on it. I was around 12 or so, so this was 16 years or so ago.

This was probably one of the shorts, from before it became a full show.
>>
>>17543947
There was an animated series of Oz which aired sometimes in NZ when i was a kid. i remember it seemed "off-brand" in the way that a few cartoons seemed which in retrospect were european releases most likely....

the aeon flux episode is readily available it's from season one
>>
Does lost media include books and shit?

I've been trying to find a story that was in like a collection of other short horror stories about a girl who is unpopular, finally finds a dude who is into her, who turns out to be the lure for a gigantic man eating plant, and she ends up feeding her friends to it.
>>
>>17544060
Sure does. Books, movies, TV shows, music, pretty much any form of recordable media.
>>
>>17538469
Glad to know theres other oldfags still here. Man I dont recall that, maybe we should ask them or other boards? I do recall there being wayyy more disturbing and strangely unsettling pics back then than there are now.
>>
>>17543321
Animated? Live action?
>>
>>17543411
Marcus pls go
>>
File: ru3.png (550KB, 640x440px) Image search: [Google]
ru3.png
550KB, 640x440px
might as well try here... i have been looking for ANY info about this cartoon at all. Sadly i have very few information myself because i was so young. It was in a VHS someone gave to me (i live in italy)

It's about a little girl witch with a big hat. I don't remember many details but she has older relatives/mentors who are also witches. There's a scene where she is angry at them for some reason and she imagines turning them into a chimera with an elephant's nose and a donkey's ears. There's also (probably) a scene where she's flying on her broom during a storm.

The animation is one of the weirdest things, it was kind of choppy, some sort of cutout animation, and the colors were very dark. could have been some old soviet/eastern europe animation but i am not sure.
pic unrelated
>>
>>17544357
was this a full length film or a VHS compilation?
>>
>>17543740
Care to give us a little proof?
>>
>>17544359
it probably was around 30 minutes. might have been a series.
>>
I remember being supremely unsettled by a short film I saw in the middle of the night on tv when I was like 13. I scarcely recall details but I believe it was stop motion. It involved a bird transforming, I think? And there was voiceover narration. I'm sure it's not as bad as I remember but fuck did it ever fill me with dread when I saw it the first time
>>
>>17544446
>when I was like 13
what year, roughly?
>>
>>17538692
I hate what became of seasame street, when it was aimed purely at poor people it was better
>>
>>17544499
True. They were more ballsy, showed more weird stuff, now it's all 100% education 0% imagination
>>
>>17544446
oh i actually remember this too. I saw it on sbs
>>
>>17544446
>>17544516
Something on Eat Carpet, maybe?
>>
>>17544533
might be in one of these

https://www.youtube.com/user/eatcarpetsbs/videos?shelf_id=1&view=0&sort=dd
>>
Does anyone know this book?

When I was in elementary school in the mid-90's, we did oral book reports or something. One kid's book was about a website called "fear dot com" or something similar and if you go on the site, then its users would murder you I think. Their usernames were all animals, I think.

It seemed cool at the time.
>>
>>17544547
That's a crappy 2002 film that tried to mimic The Ring
>>
>>17544547
reminds me of red room
>>
Fucking song. By a band. I don't know.

Either Australian or English.
Aired on Rage anywhere between 1996-2008

Possibly called 'Billy's Bones"

All I remember is lyrics like "Billy's Bones (ya want an operation)" or something to that effect.

I am concerned that this was some local band or something.
>>
>>17544553
I know "fear dot com" is a movie, maybe I got the name wrong but it's not like it's an original name. Anyway it was definitely like mid-90's I heard of it.

>>17544568
It looks like that book was only published in the past few years.
>>
>>17525901
Always been curious as to why they locked it up the way they did. The one person who had a copy was contractually forbidden to not discuss anything about the short.
>>
>>17544579
We still, to this day, have no idea who even made it.
>>
>>17544573
Not /wsr/
>>
>>17544357
Can't find anything about it in English, but this is probably it. The title means The Little Witch, basically.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2VttCL1zr0
>>
>>17544579
What? Sauce?
>>
>>17544637
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ccv6-qAyZsg

Luckily, Dycaite got a hold of his own copy and put it on youtube
>>
When I was very young, I had the chicken pox, and I was laid up in bed for about a week. During that week I'd watch this sort of science/educational TV show. But it was weird, and definitely very creepy to me as a kid. They discussed really strange concepts, like the existence of higher dimensions (not other planes of existence, actual shit like 11-dimensional stuff required for string theory.) But the most fucked up part about it was that at the end of each episode the host of the show fucking "died". Like one episode where he was describing sea creatures he fell over the side of a ship, another episode he just got disappeared into a higher dimension, etc.
>>
>>17544703
I have interest.
>>
>>17544703
which country?
>>
>>17544633
its not that one. the girl was drawn in a more "cute" style and the anymation was even choppier. but its weird because what i described happens in this one too??
>>
>>17544735
US
>>
>>17544595
>44573 (You)
>Not /wsr/
Wasn't requesting.
>>
>>17544741
i found it now!! hooly shit i had been looking for this for years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZ9DLoLEQDI
>>
So is suicidemouse.avi an actual existing video?
>>
There's this song that I remember from a long time ago I found it on some mp3 site in the early 2000's its lyrics are something like this
Up and over we go through the weight and here we go, I will spit untill I learn how to speak" please help I think this band has been lost to time
>>
I am looking for a cartoon that I saw as a kid in the 90s. It featured two kids, a boy and a girl, who had some sort of friend that was a (purplish) floating head with hands. The top of his head was a glass dome showing his brain.
>>
Old movie, was in african language or something. Theres some tribe war, a village gets torched. A little black girl manages to escape. She runs into a white man who looks like some barbarian wanderer. He kills a snake and shares it with her. Theres some African warriors stalking them but they never attack. Everyone was naked, balls and dick hanging out. all In remember.
>>
>>17544703
>>17544760

Should also mention, given the timeframe, it would have been on TV around 1991-1992

I only watched it that week when I was really sick, so unfortunately I don't remember much more about it (I was also very, very young.) But the guy getting killed, never in graphic ways, but in various very spooky ways, really made it stick out in my mind.

I distinctly remember one scene where the guy just disappears into fucking nothing, and someone (female, maybe?) just calls his name, looking for him, and then the screen just fades to black.
>>
File: 1441149825435.jpg (19KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
1441149825435.jpg
19KB, 413x395px
>>17529870
>>17531249
>>
>>17545027
very funny /mu/
>>
>>17545027
Neutral Milk Hotel - The King Of Carrot Flowers pts. 2-3.

Just google the lyrics. Sorry if it's not it, didn't mean to come off as sassy.
>>
>>17545245
Yeah, I can't tell if serious. Cool to see some other /mu/tants here though.
>>
>>17545245
>>17545249
>>17545254
Hmm, it was lower quality and it didnt have the jesus christ part, and the lyrics were slightly different. it might have been a cover or a live recording though.
>>
>>17545030
the only thing that sounds similar to me is evil con carne, but i think it was made later
>>
>>17545268
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3bMOR9DuYc
Was it this?
>>
>>17544495
Must have been around 2000
>>17544533
Don't see it there but it's certainly similar
>>
>>17545277
Yes danke schön from germany.
>>
>>17538692

The woman singing in that sounds really damn familiar. It's bugging me that no one knows who it is.
>>
I've been looking for a series of japanese ghost sighting videos from a deleted youtube user. The name of the user is the word mosquito along with four digits numbers (like "mosquito1438"), if anyone remembers please help me remember.

Anyway, this is not why I'm posting.
One of these mosquito videos had a japanese Nintendo tv commercial on it, I'm looking for this ad because there is something disturbing on it. I'm just going to dump all the details I can remember first with a summary then greentext.

Summary: Two japanese guys play Game Boy SP in the backseat of a bus, the back window has curtains on it but "something" is peeking inside from a small gap, the guys continue playing until some announcement of Super Mario Advance titles appears and the commercial ends. .

>fixed camera on the backseat of a bus
>bus is not in motion
>the back window has a curtain over it, it has a small uncovered gap on the right-down side.
>it can be reasoned from the illumination and the window gap that it is daytime

These two things happen at the same time:

Commercial:
>guy is sitting in the backseat holding Game Boy
>second guy enters the scene from the camera perspective (as if it was from the front of the bus)
>second guy sits besides the other one and cheerfully start playing
>text appears on the screen, something about the Game Boy SP and Mario titles
>commercial ends

Window:
>the curtain gap allows us to see a "person"
>this person seems to be close to the window but not actually looking inside
>skin is pale and dark
>this person moves too fast in a twitching manner
>suddendly stops and is peeking with a single eye
>commercial ends

How hard would be to find semingly obscure Nintendo japanese ad?
I cannot go with "ghost" "japanese ad" "game boy sp" or mario or whatever because I don't get anything.
Also this video was included on the ghost-mix series of this mosquito user.
>>
Looking for a program that was televised live several decades ago of this Asian guy fighting a Hispanic-looking fencer with these two scimitar looking things. The Hispanic guy only had one sword and lost, so the Chinese guy gives him an extra sword and then goes to beat him again.

I remember that they stopped the match because the guy was getting cut to pieces. Not sure how the hell it was allowed on TV.
>>
File: weebleclown.jpg (277KB, 570x1013px) Image search: [Google]
weebleclown.jpg
277KB, 570x1013px
I know this is not technically lost media, but perhaps someone here will be able to help.
Im trying to find a show or a movie that I only saw the beginning of when I was a kid (this would have been maybe 25 years ago because I must have been young to get so scared by it).

I remember watching the TV and some show or movie starts, the camera pans across a creepy looking marshland type of area. There is a swamp in the middle of the shot and then out of the swamp rises a sort of weeble-clown thing (sort of like in the picture). The only difference is the clown is human size.
It had 2 cartwheels on the bottom (like how Ive badly shooped in the picture). There were rusty chains wrapped around the clown and they were strapping the corpse of a man to the its back.

The clown/corpse thing rose out of the water, I shit myself and turned over.
Ive never been able to find out what it was. It must have been daytime friendly television not some horror movie.
Anyone ever seen this? Im beginning to think I dreamt it, but the memory is so vivid.
>>
In the UK, around 2000 or 2001, a household cleaning product changed its name from Jif to Cif, citing that Europeans would pronounce Jif as "yiff". I didn't know what furries were at the time, but this is pretty hilarious in hindsight. There was an advert on British TV at the time. If anyone can find a copy of that advert that would be great. I want to poke fun at it.
>>
File: 1459477870777.jpg (57KB, 456x502px) Image search: [Google]
1459477870777.jpg
57KB, 456x502px
>>17545553

>I'll be back in a yiff
>>
>>17545559
I know, right? Worse yet, I didn't think that changing it to Cif helped. Pic related.
>>
>>17545553
I remember that advert. It had them giving a bottle of Jif to people acting like europeans going "Hyif?...no, Cif!"
>>
>>17539732

Heres another link, newfag.

http://animetorrents.me/torrent-details.php?torid=7539
>>
File: 1426563453612.png (209KB, 396x394px) Image search: [Google]
1426563453612.png
209KB, 396x394px
>>17529837

im dying
>>
>>17544579
>>17545268
Try hype city soundtrack, jeff mangum loved to use this bit. It's in at least 3 of their songs, varying albums. I saw the band live a few months ago, they played two songs with that same segment. Fucking beautiful.
>>
At what point did these threads become more about "I saw this movie as a kid anybody know the name" than things that are actually lost?
>>
>>17545689
If they're not lost, show us where they are.
>>
>>17543806
>The Day The Clown Cried
So rip it and put it on the internet you tool
>>
>>17545459
Nevermind, I found it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEibaNK1srE

Too different from what I remembered
>>
>>17544741
Chances are it's some sort of common folk tale. Keep looking.
>>
>>17545018
Someone made a recreation of it, but it's just a creepypasta.
>>
>>17545271
definitely not that
>>
>>17545030
Found it. It's called "Widget." The character was "mega brain"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Widget_%28TV_series%29
>>
Might be too late but I remember watching spongebob-the episode "Hooky" specifically- and some kind of x ray machine came onto the screen and turned the characters into puppets for a few seconds. Does anyone member this?
>>
>>17545744
Read the comments
>>
File: bacon-head1.jpg (293KB, 828x1017px) Image search: [Google]
bacon-head1.jpg
293KB, 828x1017px
>>17538469
>a painting/picture of a ghastly looking man
>The primary color used in the picture was purple

was it this painting by francis bacon?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (132KB, 1918x816px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
132KB, 1918x816px
I remember a cartoon short from when I was young so it was probably the late nineties where a kid is laying in his bed at night and this creepy totem-like flower pot on his nightstand is whispering "do it. do it" and the kid gets more and more frustrated. Then it cuts to a wide shot of an open room where you can see the back of the parents heads over a couch in a large living room/kitchen. It's kinda like that shot in "The Strangers" where the girls on the phone and you can see one of the creeps slowly coming out in the background. It was like at except for the kid was entering stage right and close to the camera instead of left and away from the camera. The kid is carrying a knife and walking through the room towards his parents and some creepy ass music is playing then he stops in the midground of the screen at one of those decorative greek pillars where people usually put potted plants with fruit on it and grabs a melon(?) and starts cutting it and eating it, implying he wasn't going to murder his parents, just cut up a melon. Then his parents yell at him for eating before bed or at night or something. I was like 8 or 9 so I don't think it was a dream, but it seems too creepy to be on a cartoon channel. I remember being scared though.
>>
>>17545877
Jimmy Neutron interruptions?

http://lostmediawiki.com/Jimmy_Neutron_Movie_Promotional_Shorts_(2001%E2%80%9302)
>>
>>17543805
I remember this anon
>>
Trying to find children's horror story anthology. Unusually dark stories, things tended to end badly for the (child) protagonists. Freaked me out pretty bad as a kid. NOT "Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark."

First story I remember:
>Boy develops telekinetic powers
>Terrorist (or military?) group abducts boy
>Forces him to use powers to crash a plane that's flying miles away
Can't remember what happens to him after that.

Second story, the one that really fucked me up:
>Boy's friend finds a book of magic spells, starts playing with them
>She accidentally casts one that turns her into a beetle
>Somehow gets crushed? Or attacked by a house cat?
>Story ends with a vivid description of tiny human bones inside the splattered beetle viscera

Please help me exorcise these memories
>>
>>17547059

I'm not sure...I remember reading an unusually dark collection of stories for kids too, though, but I don't remember those particular stories. There were a few, though

> Mother poisons a girl and her friend, can't remember the reason why
> Furniture comes to life? Or somehow otheriwise moves on its own, and a kid gets pinned against the wall by a table and killed, complete with a creepy drawing of the kid screaming in pain while he's being bisected
>Something to do with a copse of trees somehow killing people
>>
I have a cartoon on a VHS mixtape that must have come out at some point before 1990. It was about three minutes long and features two old west gunfighters at a showdown. They both draw on each other and shoot. As the bullets leave the gun, they turn into zeppelins. We then go inside one of the zeppelins and watch the 1930s German people inside having a party. They make note of the other zeppelin (bullet) passing by them and wave to it. Suddenly, everyone on the zeppelin starts screaming when they see they are about to crash into the giant chest of the other gunfighter. It end with one of the gunfighters digging a grave for the other.

I've scoured the internet up and down for a decade and have never found any information about it or even what its title is.
>>
>>17547059
>>17547095
Apparently through the late 80s and 90s, there was a small cottage industry of "writing" kid's scary story anthologies that were mostly rewrites of older campfire/pulp stories. There were a lot of these, but none of the ones I've found have the two stories I'm looking for. All I remember is that they were in the same book.

The ones you described sound like they'd fit right in, though.

What's really driving me up a wall is that apparently, other people remember the beetle story too:
http://www.scaryforkids.com/story-ideas/ (under "Lead into Gold")
https://www.reddit.com/r/tipofmytongue/comments/1lr9ki/tomt_a_childrens_collection_of_short_scary/
>>
>>17547122

I do remember a bug-based one that ended with the kid getting crushed by the cat, but I don't remember the description of tiny human bones...
>>
>lost media thread turns into "wat show iz dis lel" thread
>>
>>17547098
You have this on VHS and can't find any info about it online?
>>
>>17543740
>>17543806

If I remember correctly they made another Golem movie after the first two and that one is still around, you might have that one.
>>
>>17547377
This. Wtf.
>>
>>17547377

Exactly, that should be clarified in the OP whoever makes the next thread.
>>
>>17547683
>>17547743
What is there to talk about except for this? That's where the rest of the lost media came from.
>>
As a kid I saw a short on TV on Halloween after I got back from trick or treating. It was a stop-motion video, and looked really Tim Burton-esque, about a creature that went into children's rooms and stole their eyes to feed to its babies. It ended with a kid with black empty sockets wandering around in a black room. Anyone have any info?
>>
Alright let's try.

This was around 2000-2005, I remember a TV movie starting on TV (it didn't look like an actual movie quality-wise). I had to go to a friend's house so the beginning caught my eye, and then when I got to her house we turned on the channel where it was playing but we got a bit spooked and turned it off.

It was some sort of haunted house, but it wasn't grimy looking or old, it was nice and white.

The scene I remember watching at my friend's house was the following:

Rain showed up in an unusual location, maybe inside the house, and a silhouette of a girl was dancing in it and singing a creepy melody, but no words, more like "laa laa lala la". Then the rain and girl disappeared and the woman that saw it was scared, clearly. Also, for some reason, I think the rain was green.

That one little 10 second or less scene has bugged me since then, cause I don't know -anything- about it, except that it was probably a TV movie, and not a Hollywood one. Could have also been a series.
>>
>>17548132
I remember seeing something a lot like that on youtube years ago. It was an episode of one of those shows where random ass people tell their "true" ghost stories and have them played out by actors; very low quality video, must have been a TV recording from when it aired.

Anyway, one story was about a couple who lived in a house where it would just start raining in the living room at random times. A plumber wasn't able to find any leaks that might have caused it, and I think I remember something about the ghost of a young woman standing in the rain sometimes.

I saw this probably around mid-2009.
>>
I once saw a comic, probably on 4chan, that featured a big smiley face going around in a boys house and murdering his entire family with a knife. It seemed like an innocent childish comic, but was very gory at the same time. At some point, the smiley said something like: "Let's see what's inside your dog.", or "I want to see what's inside your dog."... You can imagine what came after that.

The drawing style was good, not one of these shitty mspaint comics.

Anyone remember that?
>>
1 time i drawed a picture lol then i threw it out
never ever ever seen it again anyone else seen it ??
>>
This thread is degenerating.
>>
What was that Mexican advert with the girl and the swimming pool?
>>
>>17548181

That sounds pretty cool
>>
>>17547849

Sounds like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4PR9NZlAB4 prob isn't
>>
>>17548204
It's a short done by filmcow
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LCQSpzjHxpQ
>>
>>17543412
WOO!
>>
>>17547098
>>17547531
Really interesting if this is true. Please come back anon.
>>
>>17547627
Isn't it only 1/3 that is lost?
>>
>>17547531
>>17549037

Yep, it was on a homemade VHS mix tape given to me around 1990 that a friend of a friend made. I still have the VHS tape.
>>
>>17549463
Have any way to play or upload it?
>>
>>17549792

I suppose I could try filming it with my phone and uploading it to Youtube. It will look like shit. Give me a day.
>>
>>17542979
Why do I want to see this picture so badly?

Anyone have any leads??
>>
>>17550681
please do, sounds interesting
>>
>>17547849
The Sandman(1992)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjgHbRrnjhU
>>
File: 1433359197821.jpg (201KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1433359197821.jpg
201KB, 1366x768px
>>17525690
Was this ever found?
>>
>>17551046
nope. most people think it's a hoax
>>
>>17551024
christ almighty, they targeted this at kids???
>>
>>17551053
Ah, that's a shame. It sounded pretty edgy.
>>
File: image.jpg (65KB, 716x520px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65KB, 716x520px
Oh man this has been killing me forever.

It's a song. For some reason I associate it with Lenny Kravitz, but I've been going through his discography and simply can't find anything like it. Early 2000's, for sure. Might have been from the late 90's but that's when I heard it.

All I can recall is a segment of the song with scatting. It sounds something like: Chee-ya-know-ah, hahmow-na-woah-na-woah-ah

I'm confident in cheeyaknowah, but not the second phrase. Maybe it was in a "Now that's what I call Music" CD. Not sure. It's driving me crazy.
>>
>>17551070
try /mu/ maybe
>>
File: 1459835942428.png (733KB, 818x680px) Image search: [Google]
1459835942428.png
733KB, 818x680px
>>17526162
Tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiits
>>
>>17551070
is it a rock song?
Are there any English lyrics in the song at all?
>>
>/x/ - paranormal
>GUISE I HERD A SONG WEN I WAS 10 YRS OLD N DONT REMEMBER XDD SPOONFEED ME!
>>
>>17551101
Yeah, like rock-funk
Their must have been lyrics, but I can only think of that part, which I think was the chorus.
>>
>>17551126
I know, right? Take this shit to reddit.com/r/tipofmytongue, this thread is for KNOWN media which is lost, not UNIDENTIFIED media that may or may not be lost.
>>
>>17551141
yeah this board is for intellectuals who think magic is real
>>
Gonna have to agree with some here, this used to be "let's find creepy shit/footage of people dying that was lost". Now it's "Hey guys I saw a cartoon when I was young and can't remember the name. Find it for me please".
>>
>>17551326
>"let's find creepy shit/footage of people dying that was lost"
http://lostmediawiki.com/Category:NSFL
>>
>>17551329
there are some NSFL articles on the site that are missing from that category, FYI
>>
>>17548339
what?
>>
i remember a movie I saw when I was a kid. there was a big army of orcs attacking some castle that was full of humans trying to defend it, but then some sweet elf archers came to help fight the orcs. They were doing okay for a while but then one of the orcs used a bomb to blow up part of the wall and they almost all died. there was also a comic relief dwarf and something about a wizard

please help i've been looking for this lost media for years
>>
>>17551451

I think I found your film anon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYBL4f0lUX8
>>
>>17543852
I have Pink Floyd in Valle De La Luna on my mp3
>>
>>17551451
I remember a show I used to watch as a kid where the world had been overtaken by "the Walking Dead" centered around a cop from the American South and his to struggle to survive.

I just can't remember the name of it, did it ever really exist?
>>
>>17544357
sounds a little similar to kiki's delivery service, but i know that isn't it
>>
>>17551549
The Mobile Deceased?
>>
>>17545542

Sounds like the swamp scene from "It" but with parts switched around cause you're a fucking idiot.
>>
>>17549042
I think you are thinking of "A Page Of Madness"
>>
>>17551070
it doesn't sound like the type of music but maybe it's The Rockafeller Skank
>>
>"LOSTMEDIA" thread is kids trying to get people to spoonfeed them what mainstream movie they saw years ago
>"Cursed music" thread is fags posting their own shitty music tastes
>"creepy video" threads are shills trying to start some lame ARG nonsense.

This board sux mang
>>
what is it about lost media that spoobs me so much? reading the christine chubbock story makes me curious as shit, then i just get spoobed from here to the stone age
>>
>>17551546
>Pink Floyd in Valle De La Luna

Whats this?
>>
>>17551329
>http://lostmediawiki.com/The_Armin_Meiwes/Bernd_Brandes_tape_(lost_death/dismemberment_footage;_2001)

This has to be somewhere in the top 10 most fucked up things I've read.
The fact that the murdered guy was consenting and even actively encouraging the murderer throughout the whole thing makes it so much more disturbing than most other stories of torture/cannibalism.
>>
>>17551804
>"LOSTMEDIA" thread is kids trying to get people to spoonfeed them what mainstream movie they saw years ago

We do need to put our foot down here and insist that it be spooky or paranormal related, yes.

>"Cursed music" thread is fags posting their own shitty music tastes

>muh opinions

Sorry bro, all music is subjective, you lose this one.

>"creepy video" threads are shills trying to start some lame ARG nonsense.

Most /x/ threads devolve into ARG nonsense these days.
>>
>>17544060

Sounds familiar. It might be from this collection, one of my fifth grade favorites (the story title is "Boy on the Stoop"): http://www.amazon.com/Mindquakes-Stories-Shatter-Brain-Scary/dp/0812551974/
>>
>>17548357

It doesn't sound like this.
>>
>>17551339

Then why don't you message the admins, or add them yourself?
>>
File: 1455580443644.png (117KB, 238x351px) Image search: [Google]
1455580443644.png
117KB, 238x351px
>>17551465
>>
>>17529870

KONGED
>>
>>17551892
it's a myth that Pink Floyd played a concert in Valle De La Luna, in Chile. Some people claim that it hasn't happened while some do believe it happened
>>
>>17548181
Reminds me of another one of those ''true' stories played out shows. It was a deranged son with weird powers, at one point he makes it rain inside, and then the water starts going up the walls.

A bunch of other stuff happened. Guy ends up in prison I think.
>>
There are two media's i haven't found after watching once. easy and hard mode.

The first is this alien video that was once on youtube that i have never seen again. it showed alien videos that I can't seem to find. one in a cemetery. another in a cavern. it had this creepy jingle of a triangle being played at a deeper tone as it went along.

the next lost media, that i questions sometimes if it exits, gave me nightmares for days after watching it. I'll try to explain it as best as possible.
>> commercial begins with a few teens at a slumber party
>> they bring up boys and eventually one of them notices the other girl has an acne problem
>> they give her a product to get rid of it
>> she puts it on and they laugh...until she goes "guys its really burning....guys its REALLY BURNING"
>> they show the horror of the girls reaction to her friend literally going on fire.

I'm not sure if this was a commercial for smoking, part of me thinks it was. I DOUBT it was a commercial for acne cause who would buy it after watching that? I can't find this commercial anywhere, and everytime it went on i ran to turn the tv off. Im 26 now and i believe it ran when I was between 9-12 so 1999-2002. I just want to confirm if this shit existed or I was just fucking with my own mind.
>>
>>17552289
>I'm not sure if this was a commercial for smoking, part of me thinks it was. I DOUBT it was a commercial for acne cause who would buy it after watching that? I can't find this commercial anywhere, and everytime it went on i ran to turn the tv off. Im 26 now and i believe it ran when I was between 9-12 so 1999-2002. I just want to confirm if this shit existed or I was just fucking with my own mind.

which country?
>>
I remember watching an anime when i was either 9 or 10 years old.
I remember a specific scene very wel though. It had star like creatures singing a paganic song and making a circle while holding their hands.
I remember they were in the sky too and two characters were in the middle of the creatures.
I think the timeline was like some 1890's 1900's shit. But i really don't remember much.
>>
File: 1414066866061.gif (3MB, 658x800px) Image search: [Google]
1414066866061.gif
3MB, 658x800px
>read lost media wiki
>gee whiz this is interesting
>why is everyone so scared though lol
>later need to go downstairs in the dark
>mfw
>>
Since this thread doesn't seem to be about actual lost media any more I do have something I haven't been able to find a trace of since I watched it.

British kids horror show on CITV during the early to mid 90s kind of like Are You Afraid of the Dark but British. One episode was much worse than the others and it was a nasty take on the faeries at the bottom of the garden thing. Little upper class girl in the 1800s finds faeries but rather than little magical creatures they're more feral.

She begins collecting them in cages until she's amassed a shit ton of them. Then her friend comes in and goes all PETA thinking they're birds and frees them. They of course devour the entire family. Also the girls little sister (who was an edgy little shit the whole episode) is inexplicably part faerie or something during the ending rampage.

I remember it very vividly including the previous episode which was your typical "she was a ghost all along" plot so not really worth going into detail on, but absolutely nobody else seems to remember seeing it online or off.
>>
delete this shitty thread already mods
>>
>>17552453
they don't care.
>>
>>17545877
Yeah, SpongeBob and Patrick got caught by the hooks and we're laid out to dry. It was a live action shot of a sponge and a dried starfish laying on the deck. I probably have this on dvd
>>
Yes. A book we had in my elementary school library when I was a child. It was a compilation of maybe 5 or 6 ghost stories with an accompanied full page picture. There was a story of the belle witch, a story of how different rooms in the white house were haunted, and the last story was about a statue called black Agnes that if you looked in her eyes at midnight you'd go insane or blind or die of fright or something. Then after the story, the next page is suddenly this huge full page black and white rendition of the statue staring right at you. That page scared the hell out of me and I wish I could remember the name of the book. Any ideas?
>>
Holy shit help me out. It was early 2000s and a show kind of like scariest places on earth. Live action, they'd tell tifferent ghost stories. One was a guy out at night, he'd bang a rock on a train track and every time you'd see a lantern light up ahead. The last time he did it the lantern light appeared directly in the camera and they ran off screaming. Another was a story of a girl who haunted the apartment she died in from a fire. Her face or a demons face was either burned into the wooden door or it was a knot in the wood that looked like a face. Anyone at least remember this?
>>
There's a book I can't remember that we read in group in fourth grade

It had a kid who ran away from home and he ended up in different places

One time he ended up with some old guy that lived in a YMCA who he ended up finding dead

Another time he was with a black family and took a bath with the kids and the author remarked how funny it looked for two black kids and a white boy to be in the same bath

Then he ends up at his bully's house who lives in a dump with shit on the ground

Shoes and baseball have a role in it I think I cannot remember it to save my life.
>>
>>17544703
Are these lose episodes of Billy Nye
>>
File: spooked1.jpg (28KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
spooked1.jpg
28KB, 600x337px
>>17552326
Howl's moving castle?
>>
>>17553191
oh my fucking god yes thank you so much anon!
>>
>>17533426
No. Bungie told everyone who doesn't own Density to fuck off. We're on Sep7agon now.
>>
There is a movie about a genetic modified dinosaur-something that kills people, the scene that I remember it's that of a couple -the girl is wearing a yellow shrt - fucking in a truck.
>>
>>17553284
Jojo 7 top kek
>>
>>17552350
Was it live action or animated?
>>
File: 1000021.jpg (192KB, 721x768px) Image search: [Google]
1000021.jpg
192KB, 721x768px
>>17546021
or maybe this
>>
File: 1456066436290.gif (3MB, 405x270px) Image search: [Google]
1456066436290.gif
3MB, 405x270px
what's the source of this gif? thanks
>>
>>17553668
It came out of your mom's butt
>>
>>17552710
Maniac Magee?
>>
Anybody play or own an educational computer game by Westwood media called Dinosource from the late 90s? It had a really good soundtrack, a database of dinosaurs and a few games.

I lost my copy of it a long time ago and have been looking for it since. Can't find much about it on the web.
>>
>>17552565
In like the first episode or something there is also footage if a real dry sponge and starfish after they've been walking through a desert.
>>
File: 5znlmc.gif (48KB, 282x282px) Image search: [Google]
5znlmc.gif
48KB, 282x282px
>>17553714
Pic related was the cover

Also correction: the company was called Westwind Media
>>
>>17553234
> lost media

Motherfucking Miyazaki.

People, this is not /request general/.
>>
>>17553722
You have the fucking name of the game, it's company and the cover of it? Why on fucking earth are you posting it in LOST MEDIA?!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>17553668
Looks like it's from Pink's Floyd's "The Wall" movie. Just a guess tho, since some scenes depict WWI.
>>
ok guys lets serious what do we know about the clock man so far?
>>
>>17553668
Pretty sure it's that one disney short from the 1930's about little critter squirrels living in the remains of a human town after the last war killed the last man.

Saw it as a small boy decades ago and hunted for it until last year when I found the bit on youtube.
>>
>>17531679
Yeah man, I was in the original Clock Man thread way back when.
>>
>>17553668
Looks like pink floyds the wall. Saw it the first time and probably only time ive ever taken acid. That scene was the highlight of my trip turning from soldier in gas mask to skeleton, seeing the giant hawk flying around and seeing the giant thing turn into a cavern with planes flying out gave me chills. I loved it. But fuck acid seriously
>>
>>17542979
Is the picture where she's balancing on nothing but her huge head?
>>
>>17544854
Enjoy that feeling friend
>>
>>17551549
The walking dead
>>
>>17552710
Cracker Jackson?
>>
>>17553668
>>17555647
>>17553750

I don't think it's from The Wall. I've watched that movie many times, and I'm pretty sure this isn't the animation style and I can't remember what song would have had this part.
>>
There was a show I remember seeing once when I was a kid, so probably late nineties. It was a TV show about a family, I think it was supposed to be a comedy but it seemedmreally dark. Like the characters all looked really sick and they seemed to get enjoyment from tormenting people. The episode I saw kind of had two stories going on. In one of them, the son was in an abandoned building with a kid of similar age, and he was trying to get the kid to hurt himself. Like he told him to go climb on a rickety staircase so it would fall down. Eventually the building collapses although the kid survives.
In the other story the father of the family is working in a factory or something. He has a work colleague who he torments, eventually the guy kills himself while evrybody watches. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?
>>
>>17544573
I mean, the Pogues have a song called Bily's Bones. Is that what you mean?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLPGphHOE0Q
>>
File: Vsauce_d3b7a3_5827233.jpg (52KB, 780x388px) Image search: [Google]
Vsauce_d3b7a3_5827233.jpg
52KB, 780x388px
I haven't thought about this recently until now, but there's a movie I was once forced to watch which I never forgot.
It was in health class. It was this movie that could not have been made after the 80s, about this girl on a baseball team who didn't wash her hair or something. Anyway she's a dirty bitch. There's these three "germs" that live on her scalp which are basically these horrific looking monsters animated in claymation. Her toothbrush and shampoo and shit start talking to her telling her to wash her hair, and she does it in this weird olympic sports baseball metaphor or something. The last scene features those hellspawn germs meeting their demise as a wall of soap bubbles slowly encroaches them. The last things you hear are there groans of agony and some sad funeral-esque organ music.
So this movie terrified me as a child, I had like nightmares about it for months. Does this ring a bell for anyone? Did I make it up or imagine it? Interestingly enough, the only comment on this film happened right after it ended, as one of my classmates made a morbid observation "They died." After that, no one, not a single person I knew mentioned it again.
Oh, and here's some more info, things are starting to come back to me: - The girl was a blond, and like I said she played baseball for her local team. - The three germs each had distinct appearances: one of them, sort of the leader I guess, was a little green goblin looking guy with pointy ears. The second was this weird potato-looking guy, also green. The third was pink and had a kind of pig head. They were all these highly detailed, Cronenberg-like puppets, animated in claymation.

I still live in my hometown. You guys think if I contacted my health teacher I could still get it?
>>
Would you guys count Bobby Pollock's Nessie footage? It's the 2002 footage that supposedly proves Nessie's existence, but has never been publicly released. I've been chatting with Mr. Pollock about possibly releasing it, hopefully I can get somewhere with it.
>>
I got one for you guys. It should actually be easy to find. I only recently discovered that I couldn't find it anywhere.
Harry Partridge the guy who animated Dr. Bees amongst other things uploaded a short con announcement video. At the end of the video was an animation of Harry himself in his underwear and playing an accordion while spooky music played.
The video was deleted I assumed because the convention was over and he didn't want to confuse people.
I tried finding it a bit ago and had no luck.
>>
File: 1406345169903.jpg (604KB, 1132x1759px) Image search: [Google]
1406345169903.jpg
604KB, 1132x1759px
Any one has heard about any lost comics? Seems there isn't much to talk about but Fletcher Hanks' son said his father had other work beside Fantomah and Stardust that is lost.
>>
>>17555844
The Simpsons episode called homers enemy
>>
>>17553668
rotoscoped lazy garbage animation 2: Resurrerection
>>
For anyone who is interested, the Christine Chubbuck footage does exist in a vault owned by the former station manager's widow apparently.

http://www.vulture.com/2016/01/death-hags-christine-chubbuck-suicide-video.html
>>
>>17555844
the simpsons where bart buys an old factory and the episode with frank grimes
>>
>>17525690
>you will never watch the full 6 hours Director's cut of Once Upon a Time in America.
It hurts bros.
>>
There was this movie about sin eaters. This guy got hurt in an accident during the Renaissance working on a cathedral and was dying. A sin eater came and turned him into of them. He worked for the Church and shit for centuries. I think he of course amassed great wealth but had to take on the sins of people before they died. It all takes place in Europe.
>>
Anyone know what this? I think I saw it on nickelodeon when I was 4 I think (1999).I think it played piano. I also remember it saying something like "pajama jams"
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>17557294
Forgot to attach a drawing . Here's what if looked like
>>
>>17557139
thank goodness, that movie is ass
>>
>>17551546
Post it or calling b8
>>
File: Joined.jpg (335KB, 1220x678px) Image search: [Google]
Joined.jpg
335KB, 1220x678px
>>17553668

watership down
>>
>>17555844

I think you're mixing The Oblongs with something else
>>
File: margarethamilton-witch__span.jpg (199KB, 600x749px) Image search: [Google]
margarethamilton-witch__span.jpg
199KB, 600x749px
>>17525901
Speaking of Sesame Street, I'd love to see the episode with Margaret Hamilton finally found.
>>
>>17538692
>crack creatures
>crack everything
>>
>>17529472
tfw I live in a city called Chubbuck
>>
surely someone recorded this

http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/78693731/St-Kentigern-ignored-advice-on-razor-blades-for-Sweeny-Todd-prop-supplier-says
>>
>>17554026
>what do we know about the clock man so far?

Check here

http://forums.lostmediawiki.com/thread/115/pinwheel-clock-animated-search-effort
>>
>>17558275
also the divorce episode
>>
File: 32523.jpg (102KB, 700x684px) Image search: [Google]
32523.jpg
102KB, 700x684px
When I was a little kid there was a thing I saw on tv at 3AM that fucked me up
I think it was a music video, but the music was really unsettling
it was a naked geisha woman singing in a black background, she had two red tendrils connecting each of her nipples to her index fingers, as she was singing she moved her hands and that apparently made the tendrils grow, throughout the video, the tendrils started coiling around her feet until all of her body was encased
>>
>>17559322
>it was a naked geisha woman singing in a black background, she had two red tendrils connecting each of her nipples to her index fingers, as she was singing she moved her hands and that apparently made the tendrils grow, throughout the video, the tendrils started coiling around her feet until all of her body was encased

sounds like something Bjork would do
>>
>>17559343
I love you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVHpBCjUu8M
>>
>>17559350
Ha! That was a total stab in the dark too :D
>>
File: 1355626748407.gif (371KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1355626748407.gif
371KB, 500x375px
anyone find info on this one yet?
http://lostmediawiki.com/The_Simpsons_%22Dead_Bart%22_%28lost_episode;_1990%29
>>
>>17559711
yeah its up my ass with the rest of the shit
>>
File: Rustled jimmies.jpg (126KB, 333x500px) Image search: [Google]
Rustled jimmies.jpg
126KB, 333x500px
>>17529870
I rly want to see this too
>>
>>17559711
ded bort doesn't real, newfag
>>
>>17537232
If anybody can provide me with the footage i will pay them $500 USD
>>
>>17540980
I don't believe the wayback machine caches youtube videos anyway.
>>
>>17544703
Kek this sounds awesome
>>
>>17545730
Pretty sure he was jokin m8
>>
>>17547098
What's the title of the mixtape
>>
>>17552289
Somebody asked about this very commercial in another lost media thread before. Was it you?
>>
Anyone remember a short horror film (that might've been with others in one vhs) about these kids who go swimming at a big pond and there's a floating dock in the middle, and when they swim out to it there's like a big black mass that appears on the surface of the water and sucks kid after kid down into it like tar?

Then there's one scene with a dude on the dock and the tar seeps through the seems and pull him through, breaking the dock{and his leg}, forcing the last girl alive to swim back to shore as fast as she can.

Might be called The Bog, I don't know though.
>>
>>17559804
You wouldn't get it for 5 grand, I'm sorry to say. If/when this gets founds, it's either gunna be by sheer luck, or at a very exorbitant price.
>>
>>17560584
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Creepshow_2

The Raft
>>
>>17553284

Any of the Carnosaur movies?
>>
>>17525690
Alright first time posting in one of these threads
Live in England and I remember in my late childhood there was a TV show about a group of orphans who would find paranormal stuff. One time there was a tunnel which was actually wormhole, and the main character's room was haunted with these floating heads. It scared the shit out of me but I can't find any trace of it anywhere.
>>
>>17544446

What about Amazing Stories?
To anyone else, there used to be a show called "Strange Universe" it was on a long time ago, probably 92 - 93 and had footage of Area 51, Cattle Mutilation and "Mel's Hole"

Those were the only episodes before it got cut.
>>
>>17551804

Spoonfeeding? Is that the movie called Peanut Butter Solution?
>>
>>17553668

Heavy Metal?
>>
File: tumblr_npwwylfbpR1rve0ppo1_1280.jpg (373KB, 1280x724px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_npwwylfbpR1rve0ppo1_1280.jpg
373KB, 1280x724px
The Skywayman, first time a real death was shown in a feature film.
>>
>>17560584
That's Creepshow 2!
>>
There's this weird show from the late 90s I used to watch and I don't remember much, but one episode stuck in my mind. It started with this bizarre anthropomorphized cephalopod like creature playing a woodwind instrument, like a flute or some shit. Anyway, there was this extremely loud noise outside like a horn sound and then he started choking. Next thing I remember is the creature in this strange structure, trapped, screaming for help. He walked out a bit later and was surrounded by high pitched porous creatures. After escaping them, he found a time machine and went to a surreal prehistoric land where he was chased by villagers. He managed to escape again and went through this creepy 2001 style scene and then found himself ALONE in some sort of anti universe, and soon started to cry to go home. It was very peculiar and gave me nightmares for days after. Please help me remember what this show and episode was.
>>
File: ss (2016-04-08 at 05.55.34).jpg (32KB, 423x589px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2016-04-08 at 05.55.34).jpg
32KB, 423x589px
Hey! There are two things that I've been looking for for the longest time, and I've never been able to find. They're both animations.
The first one was an animation that was titled ''No Smoking'' or something of the sort, it was an anti-smoking thing. It was about two kids, a boy and a girl, that were just walking in the forest. When they're about to kiss, the camera points to the girl and she has a dead rat in her mouth, maggots and everything. It was supposed to tell people that... That's how it feels to kiss someone who smokes...? Anyway... It was claymation, and the girl in the video had dark blue hair and if I remember correctly, had pigtails.

The second thing was a music video which might be a lot easier to find. The music video featured these puppet people who were really pale and had bead eyes... The story basically was that... They were on a boat in the ocean and there was a shark that basically just went around eating them one by one till the video ended. The thing about the puppets was that whenever the shark bit them or basically tore off parts of their bodies, actual blood and organs came out. I got really upset when i saw it as a kid. Another detail i remember about it is that one of the puppets got torn in half by the shark while he was holding onto something so the shark wouldn't eat him. I think the puppets didn't have any clothes one, but I might be wrong. They were like plush puppets. I also remember them being really thin. Pic related, I tried to draw what i remember them looking like.
>>
>>17560584
It's based on a Steven King short story, sorry don't remember the name of it atm.
>>
>>17561528
pivot-in the blood

found by just googling blood shark puppet music video
>>
>>17561519
wasn't that in spongebob? the time machine episode?
>>
>>17560815
I agree, i just thought I'd throw it out there for those who claim to have it or have seen it.

In the cosmically unlikely event that i somehow ever gain possession of it, i would release it for free
>>
>>17561790
Yeah, I'm fucking around. It was called SB-129.
>>
>>17553514
Live action, I've been doing a little digging since I posted that and still haven't come up with a title but found a forum post from someone else from a few years back. This person described the show almost perfectly but still didn't have a title. Apparently a whole series was made but it was deemed far too dark and brutal for kids tv so it was cancelled after three episodes. So it seems the series is actual lost media.
>>
File: In This Moment I am Euphoric.jpg (63KB, 329x450px) Image search: [Google]
In This Moment I am Euphoric.jpg
63KB, 329x450px
>>17551046
Kinda. There's a hentai that matches the description but it's not from the 80s.
http://myanimelist.net/anime/10851/Euphoria
>>17553284
>>17561003
A girl has sex in a truck in Raptor. All of the dinosaur footage is from Carnosaur 1-3.
>>
File: smoking_psa.jpg (49KB, 816x401px) Image search: [Google]
smoking_psa.jpg
49KB, 816x401px
>>17561528
>''No Smoking'' or something of the sort, it was an anti-smoking thing.

I googled your description and it came right up

“Park” Washington Dept. of Health ad
https://vimeo.com/11851984
>>
>>17560584
>these kids who go swimming at a big pond and there's a floating dock in the middle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8pro4n4irI
Great story, this video has cappy resolution though.
>>
>>17562253
If you heard the title would you recognize it?
>>
>>17562433
Euphoria is certainly not it. There are only a few vague similarities.
>>
>>17543310
Yes this sounds VERY familiar. I remember one of my teachers either twlling us this story or having a book of it and reading it out loud when I was in elementary school
>>
I've been in search of a story I read out of one of those English textbooks as a kid. It's been a long time but I remember that this kid was being picked on by some other kid and they had planned a fight or something and the kid was terrified. He had a foreign friend who it was his last day in the U.S and I remember the foreign kid vividly. He'd tell the main character stories about how Ghengis Kahn had weaponized Yo-yos and told him not to cut into this tree and also brought up that mickey mouse only has 4 fingers instead of five to the main character. I also remember the main character got pissed at that bully and ended up punching him but forgot he was holding a tennis racket so he ended up punching him with that. Any help is appreciated
>>
>>17562870
Nvm I found it. If anyone else is interested it's "The Pigman and Me"
>>
>>17562758
Hopefully someone remembers the story, I think it will help the Clock Man search if we know which piece of folklore it is inspired by
>>
>>17562253
>Apparently a whole series was made but it was deemed far too dark and brutal for kids tv so it was cancelled after three episodes.
Hmm this is starting to sound like a creepypasta...
Thread posts: 319
Thread images: 39

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.