[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

upcoming false flag

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: boston-marathon-bombing[1].jpg (50KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
boston-marathon-bombing[1].jpg
50KB, 630x420px
So a bunch of us in our area started getting separate premonitions of a false flag attack in our area in a couple of months. In part it'll be to cover up something else that needs to happen in the area, so this can serve as a great way to distract everyone... but there was also some thought about shutting down trade and travel in the area (we're kind of a hub).

So say we're not all nuts... is there anything we can do? I mean... say we're RIGHT... well, we'd just be assumed to be in on it if we ran around telling people wouldn't we?

Honestly no clue what I could possibly do about it other than avoid that end of town that week...
>>
A little surprised there weren't more conspiracy theorists chiming in here
>>
>>17524873
>say you're concerned about how to warn people
>don't even say what city and where in that city it will happen

dude...
>>
>>17525385
The other thing I said was that I didn't want to be assumed to be in on it... soooo....

If I get more confirmation I'll ring some alarm bells anonymously I suppose. We're looking at early June right now. THere's time.
>>
>>17525413
but this thread is your alibi now. just tell them to pull it up and they'll see you're a psychic and not a terrorist.
>>
>>17525413
also, june 5th?
>>
>>17525418
Eeeehhh my paranoia has steered me right before, gonna listen to it now.

>>17525424
Yes... actually... why? (Speaking of paranoia... )
>>
>>17525413
anon you have to tell the date or the place, never both because they could simply change their plans (move the date or change the place)
also be careful for they could also incriminate you saying how could you possibly know this kind of things tryng to make yourself involved
>>
>>17525424
That's my birthday, whoever you are make contact this is annoying
>>
LA?
>>
>>17524873
Tell the place. It's the bezt U chan doo.
Trust me, I'm a Doctor after all
>>
>>17525509
Welp, this anon sez date or location but not both.

And my paranormal paranoia is fucking going insane right now.

So. Date is June 5th. Stay home that day and you'll be fine.
>>
>>17525452
i asked about june 5th because over 10 years ago either my sister or i (i can't even remember) had a dream where they kept hearing "remember june 5th" and we never figured out what it meant. so when you mentioned early june, i just wondered.

is this east coast, west coast or somewhere in the middle?
>>
>>17525452
you still there?
>>
>>17524873
there's a new one of these threads every week and it's always the same shit.
the prediction is super vague and boil down to "people in my area are scared that there will be a terrorist attack" except you believe that they're "false flags" which isn't that relevant. point is, everyone in any moderately notable city right now in any western country should be scared of being shot or blown up right now. that's the state of the world, and if it isn't Islamic terrorists in the US you'll get shot or blown up by some white college dropout.
point is, being scared of this type of thing is rational in this day and age, not prophetic.
I'll also point out that the OP didn't actually ever provide the date, someone else suggested it and the OP just agreed, because they didn't have a date in mind when they started.

If you can't tell us who is involved, when it's happening, where it's happening, how it's happening, then you're saying nothing and getting people to fill in the blanks for you.
As for "oh but it'll make them CHANGE their plan if you put both"
if this organization is monitoring this thread and they see either the date OR location of their "false flag" why wouldn't they be just as likely to call it off as if they saw both?
Imagine you work for an org like this, and you're planning on pulling off an elaborate "false flag" sometime coming up, while fulfilling your shill duties of scanning image boards for premonitions of your impending attack. Any thread, no matter whether it got specific, should be enough to warrant a response.
>>
File: image.jpg (89KB, 504x470px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89KB, 504x470px
>>17526076
>white college drop out
I think you mean some ghetto ass Nigger who "hates whitey nigga". Goddamn you liberal cucks need to end your lives now.
>>
>>17526621
>what are statistics
>>
File: 188073.jpg (220KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
188073.jpg
220KB, 1600x1200px
>>17524873

>premonitions
>>
>>17525577
>>17525888
Hey, sorry man, I got tired and went to bed. Cool the thread is still up.

Anyway despite having a good night's sleep I'm still paranoid enough to avoid giving the location, since the date has been given. So just don't travel and skip work/school (yes, both) on June 5th and you'll be fine.

I am seriously freaked right now if I'm being honest...

>>17526076
Actually I'm pretty sincere. And the date was actually kind of an amazing coincidence... well maybe not all that amazing since it's visions a group of us are getting, makes sense someone I don't know would be getting it...

Also, side note: I came here for advice, not attention. Advice is what I got: give the date or location but not both.

I am paranoid as fuck at the moment so that's what I'm gonna do. Not really worried about convincing anyone here... come on this is /x/ I could go into exacting detail and the only difference it would make is people would rush TO the locations with their cellphones... and then a bunch of geek losers could flash their screenshots with OMG ANON KNEW... like I give a shit...

And the paranoia wasn't so much about making them change the plans (they absolutely wouldn't), but rather on being implicated somehow. Just concerned about being a target. And I don't believe for a second that 4chan is actually anonymous.

Please do me a favor: avoid staying home on June 5th. Go about your business. Don't miss school. Take road a trip. Good day for a road trip. (anyone else please be careful that day, reschedule your travel plans, call in sick if possible...)
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-30-16-51-19.png (72KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-30-16-51-19.png
72KB, 540x960px
>>17526621
Feels over facts, republicucks :^)
>>
>>17527193
This is going down in the southeastern USA, yes?
>>
>>17525385
That's because it's an RP.

Bad writers get so fixated on bullshit details that they forget basic info like time and place. It's lazy writing.
>>
>>17527215
>provides random screenshot with no sources

Good job
>>
>>17527366
>completely ignorant to google
who let you on the computer granpa
>>
>>17527421
It's your job to provide a source for your claims, friend. Can't just pull up a random statistics graph. Or are you scared of being wrong?
>>
File: image.jpg (50KB, 640x628px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50KB, 640x628px
>>17527193
>guys me nd my buddies r scared of suicide sandnoggers, wat do

kys

Isis is everywhere and things will only get worse as ideals spread and ideals kill others.
>>
>>17527430
This desu
>>
>>17527427
Im not that anon. You are the one who is triggered over mass shootings being coming from white people. Niggers definitely have more numbers on smaller shootings.

In that time you wrote down these edgy responses you could just type down "mass shootings ethnic statistic" and open a link or two for your information. But instead you chose to spread your autism wide open.
>>
>>17527215
>unknown

ayyyy
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.