[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to contact Thoth.. Does anyone know how?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8

File: thoth_02.jpg (38KB, 274x440px) Image search: [Google]
thoth_02.jpg
38KB, 274x440px
I want to contact Thoth.. Does anyone know how?
>>
hes busy nigga
>>
File: thoth.jpg (335KB, 1039x703px) Image search: [Google]
thoth.jpg
335KB, 1039x703px
>>17524602
Are you sure?
>>
All Egyptian dieties were swallowed when when Egypt was conquered. 'Thoth' no longer exists.
>>
>>17524594
Give him a phonecall bruh
>>
>>17524594
Why would he like to chat with a person whose has 20odd something years f life experience, is probably unemployed, dresses bad, no wealth, not skilled like a doctor or lawyer or anything. Seriously.
>>
>>17524653
Swallowed by what?

>>17524685
What makes you think I'm any of those things?
>>
>>17524685
And just because someone is a doctor or lawyer doesn't make them skilled. It just means that they jumped through a bunch of hoops and were handed a piece of paper. If you think that's skill then you don't know the meaning of the word.
>>
>>17524681
What's his number?
>>
File: wastedtime.png (132KB, 640x618px) Image search: [Google]
wastedtime.png
132KB, 640x618px
>>17524790
>>
The name of the game is 6.
You'll need an item of knowledge, an item of thought, an item of dream, an item of offering, an item of reverence, and an item of submission. Once you have gathered all of these items, you should have a revelation to tell you how to proceed.
>>
>>17524594
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giordano_Bruno

read this guys works desu
>>
>>17524594
he'll contact you if you are worth his time.
>>
>>17524831
>>17524846
Thanks!

>>17524865
Ha fair enough.
>>
File: tumblr_n332mii26v1rrkahjo1_250.gif (2MB, 245x250px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n332mii26v1rrkahjo1_250.gif
2MB, 245x250px
>>17524594
Talk. About what?
>>
File: image.jpg (62KB, 299x294px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62KB, 299x294px
>>17524685
What about an artist?
>>
>>17525398
Performing arts?
>>
>>17524594
He's probably poking around in /div/ anonymously
>>
>>17525410
Nope, just old fashioned pencil to paper. I used to play flute a long time ago though?
>>
Shit thread. Tahuti comes to you once you initiate yourself in the natural philosophical sciences
>>
>>17524594
If you meet him. Tell him to pay.
He's in debt with my faggy friend after all.
>>
>>17525437
>Doesn't even know the proper signals for each specifies deity to confirm it's validity.

I bet you're a faggot ass role playing cocksucking bitch.
>>
File: Hermes.jpg (2MB, 3564x2097px) Image search: [Google]
Hermes.jpg
2MB, 3564x2097px
Thoth was Tuhuti which means he is actually the Anunnaki Ningishzidda.

See in Egypt they called the Anunna gods the Neteru because in the 2nd region as it was known they had a new language and the gods had new names.

His brother Marduk was Ra and his father Enki was Ptah.

Thoth was the designer of the Pyramids and originally the Sphinx was made with his face, but when Marduk ruled as Ra he changed it to that of his son Asar.

Thoth / Ningishzidda was also known as Hermes, thrice great to the Greeks.

He ruled in Hermopolis.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hermopolis

Hermeticists are those who follow the teachings of Hermes.

His symbol is the Caduceus and it represents our DNA, which Thoth knew how to manipulate at a base level.
>>
File: heket.jpg (42KB, 450x240px) Image search: [Google]
heket.jpg
42KB, 450x240px
The "Eight Fold" or the Ogdoad were a group of 8 serpent / reptile beings that were worshiped in Hermopolis.

These were assistants of the Anunna / Neteru gods. It was they who taught Ningishzidda and Ea Enki how to make they hybrid worker which took over the hardship labor of the Igigi.

Kek is one of the Ogdoad.
>>
>>17524594
1-800-GOT-THOTH
>>
>>17525467
>Proper Signals
The faggots don't give a fuck about their own signals.
I've seen Jesus hitting Mohamed after this last one tried to sell him a SlaveWhore. (T'was funny).
They never pay, boy. They never do
>>
>>17524594
Meditate a lot
>>
>>17524594
since thoth is like a writer i would try automatic writing
>>
File: mudras.jpg (59KB, 628x480px) Image search: [Google]
mudras.jpg
59KB, 628x480px
>>
>>17524594
How do you contact a dead god?
>>17524753
Christ won over all the evil principalities. I think that answers your question.
>>17525477
So he is one of the Nephilim?
>>
>>17527486

Not exactly.

The Nephilim means to fall and its a name for the Fallen.

The Fallen or the Watchers are the Igigi.

The Igigi were the military and engineers of the Anunnaki.

The Anunnaki were the Royalty of their species, we call them collectively the Anunna gods.

They are the Bloodline Kingship of Anu who came down to Ki. But the story of the Fallen and how they fell relates to the Igigi and how they rebelled from their Lord.

Thoth was one of the Royalty of the Anunna who was above the Igigi. He was the Son of Ea Enki.

Enki is the firstborn son of Anu, but his mother was no the Queen of Heaven.

Enlil's mother is Asherah and because his mother is the Wife of Anu, Enlil was Heir instead of Enki.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.