[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Expereience with shadow mens?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: lel.jpg (7KB, 236x295px) Image search: [Google]
lel.jpg
7KB, 236x295px
Has anybody had a experience with one? i had one like 10 mins ago while i was eating.once it happened i googled it and i found about this "ghosts"
>>
File: 1437507455747.jpg (37KB, 396x382px) Image search: [Google]
1437507455747.jpg
37KB, 396x382px
They seem pretty commonly encountered on /x/ but it's hard to tell who is role-playing and who isn't. What was your experience?
>>
I've encountered 2 when I was a kid, still dream about them occasionally
these days I feel them coming and attack them before they can do anything (in dreams ofc)
>>
>>17524149
I've only experienced one in my 20 years of existence but it made me feel this immense dread that filled the whole room. then when i acknowledged its existence it went away to never be seen again (and stay gone for my sakes)
>>
>>17524149
I've honestly only seen them while really high on weed.

I'm sure there is a rational explanation though. It wasn't full blown hallucinating, that's stupid. The mix of being high, already being a paranoid person, nighttime, and bad vision caused me to see every shadow around to be some weird disfigured person. My body started to shake violently, constant feeling of something being in the corner of my eye, something walking behind me, next to me, I fucking ran when I felt surrounded.
>>
Used to see them when I was a kid while I was falling asleep and after waking up. It was never sleep paralysis, I could move just fine but they would just stand there and I would cover myself with my blanket and freak out until I fell back asleep. I think shadow people are just tricks of the eye.
>>
>>17524149
I experienced a shadow dog. It was on the roof of one the buildings my family owned at night, at first i was just like "huh, wierd how ___(forgot the name) got up there." but then i realized there was absolutely no way a dog could scale 90degrees up 2.5 stories. It looked at me as i realized the distance between us meant i was actually seeing a dog the size of a great dane but had long fur like a husky or so much bulk that it looked like it had long hair. It had a green glint to its eyes and i ran away before it got any ideas to move more. I was only a kid so i just ran inside and hid under the blankets like some sort of possessed lump of faggotry.

I told my older brother but he doesn't believe me to this day. I got a good look at it, it was solid shadow. Fuckin spoopy doopy doo. Kinda funny how normal it felt when i first glanced at it. I really did think it was one of our dogs. god its so fucking unsettling to recall it again. I couldn't explain it at all, that is just way way too fucking high for a dog of that size to climb or jump. No trees or anything else either.
>>
>>17526538
Possibly a hellhound?
>>
>>17526555
Ya i don't think it was a shadow being since it was so solid. Might be a hellhound. Mayhap some sort of native american spirit or something.
>>
About 2 years ago i was sitting on the floor in my room in the dark using my laptop browsing the internet. I saw a shadow jerk towards me and i threw my laptop at it and immediately turned on the light. I told my parents about this and decided it would be a great idea for me to switch rooms.
>>
Not men, but I've noticed since moving into this place that I see a lot of smaller shadows moving about. At first, I dismissed the movements as our cat just walking through my periphery vision (she's black), but then it happened one night while she was sitting on my lap, so it couldn't have been her.

I try not to look directly at them, though. I would probably lose my shit if I found out it wasn't an optical illusion and stayed put when I turned my head.
>>
I used to see shadow animals all the time when I was a kid. The one shadow man I saw was at my uncle's house, jumping from room to room down the hallway. It looked like he was wearing a big tribal mask as well and my friend told me about her encounter with a similar thing without me mentioning it. Anyone else seen the tribal shadow man?
>>
>>17524149
Sure, i see one everyday when i stop for coffee before work. Matter of fact he works the register and i believe his name is shaquan. He seems to be a nice guy but sometimes he calls me monica for some reason.
>>
>>17526633
how do you know it's a he
>>
>>17526651
I know who you are lol
>>
>>17526654
lol k
>>
>>17526651
If it isn't then she's a very masculine looking female m8
>>
>>17526662
did the spooky ghost have long hair? that's the only hint we get from them.
>>
Has everyone's experience with such things had outstanding characteristics? I've only encountered such an experience once and the thing in question was neither black or had any noticeable qualities.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.