[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If there's a zombie apocalypse happening right now or zombie

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 142
Thread images: 15

File: zombie.jpg (4KB, 150x84px) Image search: [Google]
zombie.jpg
4KB, 150x84px
If there's a zombie apocalypse happening right now or zombie apocalypse is possible. What is the first thing you'll do? Scared as shit and hide or kill them happily as many as you can?

No faggots allowed
>>
Probably hide for the first phase then come out swinging once starvation hits. Being a britfag, my only weapons are whatever objects I have in the garage. Luckily for me... I have a Stihl 14" Chainsaw and plenty of petrol.
>>
>>17523789
I'd try to gather together a group of lads and plan an escape to the country/coast. Once there.. fuck knows. Swim.
>>
>>17523789
They say that this is possible via rabies along with a airborne virus. What do you think?
>>
>>17523798
No. There will never be a zombie outbreak.
>>
If the worlds infrastructure ie, farming, transport, oil etc stopped, most people would die within the first month.

What would YOU eat/drink if the stores didnt open?
>>
>>17523806
We don't know what could happen, New viruses mutating and diseases. Try googling "zombies virus possible via rabies"
>>
Mince my neighbours and throw a fancy feast
>>
>>17523774
>No faggots allowed
>Zombie RP
Choose one.
>>
>>17523816
Try googling "Alien raped my dog". Point being, google is full of shit.
>>
>>17523774
head over to the supermarket and stock up on as many conserables as i can

before hand i put on 2 pairs of jeans 1 tshirt and 2 hoodies and my jacket fat pair of gloves
now i cant get bit

then i guess i would have to wing it from there
>>
>>17523816
There are no such virus which would turn you to cannibal.
>>
an actual 'zombie apocalypse' would be over fairly quickly as irl the zombies, by design, would decay very quickly in the open environment to mere skeletons devoid of any muscle or tissue to animate them
>>
>>17523789
wanna team up and head to the isle of wight? been there many times, perfect place to hide out in this type of an event. I don't know how to use boats though.
>>
>>17523828
Why not try to observe the behavior of a rabid dog or any kind of animal infected? and it can be transmitted. What if there will be a day that scientist will be able to create one? Don't be ignorant.
>>
>>17523774
Observe them and document they're behavior sending collected information via looped radio transmission to any survivors.

And possible experiments to figure any weakness
>>
>>17523774
Firearms instructor here.

...oh god, I've waited for this
>>
>>17523774
>If 28 days later zombies
Hide until they starve to death
>If the walking dead zombies
Just fuck around trying to find a female and doing what ever the fuck i want ''stealing'' cars etc.
Slow walking zombies are shit and not frightening at all.
>>
File: stoppingpower.png (111KB, 572x614px) Image search: [Google]
stoppingpower.png
111KB, 572x614px
>>17523798
>They say that this is possible via rabies along with a airborne virus. What do you think?
Yes, its possible that a virus could make people very aggressive.
Yes, its possible that this virus could also make people less susceptible to pain and maybe even damage by increasing adrenaline production etc.

But they will starve to death and they will die if you destroy a vital organ.
>>
>>17523845
Fuck yeah. I'll bring the weed and munchies.

Which Isle is that? The eastern one or southern one?
>>
>>17524218
Fuckit we'll find it bro.
>>
Everyone posting in this thread will all die while RPing on /x/.

You all watch way too much walking dead and think your all special ops bad asses , nigga please.

You going to die just like the rest of us.

Accept the zombie overlords.
>>
>>17524218
southern senpai.

all that's there are farms and RV sites, there are like two major towns so we can hide pretty far from any infected.
>>
I live literally within walking distance of the Mississippi river so I'd probably get in my raft, find a nice little island and chill with my BOB. Gf has one too so we could be set up for a bit. I'd bring a actual rifle and she would bring a pellet gun so we wouldn't attract attention while hunting small game. Fishing equipment as well. Get fucked city fags
>>
>>17523789
>Chainsaw
enjoy getting killed because of your meme weapon

first priority is not getting cucked out of supplies, if you hide like a bitch for the first few days and survive off beans then when you go looking for food you'll be alone in the middle of zombietown with shit all left to scavenge

group up with your bros, keep a low profile so you don't have people trying to fuck with you, figure out somewhere to hole up until the dust settles, then when it's full walking dead mode figure out somewhere to scavenge from for a sustained period.

Ideally shit goes way south, if 99% of people die then there'll still be medicine and food on shelves because fucking everyone else is dead. If this isn't the case then you'll have to get good at stealing shit from other survivors.
>>
Worst case scenario accounting for actual real world biology the only zombie like virus that could happen would be a rabies type one similar to the movie 24 days later, however that would be over within 3-6 months at most from the infected dying out most likely due to starvation not to mention exposure to the elements.

Even if they managed to stay alive longer(rabies doesn't necessarily mean they are going to chill out in the cold/not eat random shit out of the trash or in grocery stores) they would thin out enough eventually that any somewhat organized force could take the remaining ones out.

This would of course only be a major issue in countries that are not saturated with actual weapons(guns). In places like the US, unless there is some major news cover up going on and the virus hits multiple major centers at once and catches everyone by surprise then there really will not be that huge of an outbreak.

If you want to step out of the box and talk about a "zombie" type virus, like day of the dead type stuff then that would have even less of an impact pretty much everywhere, most zombies would decay fast enough to the point that within a week they would be unable to move most likely at all, especially if their muscles are constantly in use(read:constantly being destroyed without any kind of way to heal or recover them). Sure in the first few days we may have huge cities being fucked up but this wouldn't be the end of the world for sure even in places without any kind of real weaponry.
>>
I have a family cottage on a 2 acre island. Lots of gas, generator and veg seeds. Go there, grow food and fish. It's way up north so I don't tgink any people would think to go there. From the rooftop you can see 360 for a good couple of km so if people are coming you'd have time to gather the famalam and either fight or flee. Wood burning stove and quite a few trees. Probably the best bet.
>>
>>17524397
I would also like to add for the second scenario, even if you were to grant that this imaginary day of the dead type zombie virus could prevent decay of the flesh and muscles from the bacteria that would be trying to eat away at them, the point still stands that the muscles would continue to degrade from constant use and would not be recovered/rejuvenated as they are in living human beings constantly.

This of course means no matter what that zombies from this virus or whatever would stop being a threat within a few days to a week at most.
>>
File: daily-wtf-moose.jpg (76KB, 700x495px) Image search: [Google]
daily-wtf-moose.jpg
76KB, 700x495px
Move to canada- thats it.
>>
>>17523789
Chainsaws are shit weapons, m80, have fun getting chewed on when it gets clogged with blood and meat chunks.
>>
>>17523774
Katanas don't need to be reloaded and I've got a lot of guns/rounds if I need em. Zed apocalypse would be pretty fun for me and my bros. Also have a fresh water supply within less than a few minutes walking. Bring it on.
>>
>>17524593
Katanas are also shitty swords, they're only prevalent because of GRORIOUS NIPPON STEER FORDED OVER TEN MIRRION TIMES weebs overhyping them.
>>
>>17524593
>katanas
Spot the faggot dead in 5 minuites of a zombie apocalypse
>>
>>17524251
Bring bitches bro.

See you soon.
>>
If a zombie outbreak hit we'd all have to strike fast and eradicate it before it became an epidemic.

There'd be no hiding, faggots. Man the fuck up, stop pissing yourself, grab a bat, and start cracking heads open.
>>
>>17524601
Stupid kids, did you miss the part about plenty of guns/ammo? Why would I waste rounds if I could just hack down needle-dicked survivors like yourself? Katanas are a phenomenal weapon for the task so long as they rest in capable hands, certainly a fuck ton better than britfag's chainsaw.
>>
>>17523774
Well I live in an upstairs apartment with a small iron gate on the top step. Maybe hide out until the worst is over, have plenty of knives in the place. After that, maybe head to my kids school which is built like a fortress with a gate on the property, a gate which leads into the middle of the school and other gates on top of the stairs and between hallways. They also have a door that leads to other classrooms like a hallway in case of shit going down and its close to a supermarket.
>>
File: feels good .png (18KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
feels good .png
18KB, 256x256px
>head over to convenience store
>lock door
>barricade it
>hang out with gook store owners until zombies starve
>>
>>17523774
Secure my town, secure resources, use resources to fortify town perimeter, specifically the roads. Humans will always be the bigger threat. After that, secure oil production, then either take empty refinery or establish trade with the holding faction. This is the plan for pretty much anything.
>>
society as a whole is so fixated on zombies so much that if a zombie infection were to happen people will be probably be ready for it
>>
>>17524662
>get buttfucked by raiders literally a week after the outbreak hits
>>
>>17524651
>Stupid kids
>so long as they rest in capable hands

The only kid here is you. Katanas and chainsaws are equally shit. You're goddamn deluded if you think a sword wouldn't dull to the point of uselessness after a few kills, assuming you could even kill anyone with it. It's not as easy to slice through bones as anime portrays it.
>>
>>17525279
Pikes and blunt weapons is where it's at. Also never underestimate the usefulness of ropes and snares.
>>
>>17525349
This. Practical shit that has been used for thousands of years because it's effective. I think swords are badass but thinking you're just gonna go slashing through every zombie/human like butter is pretty laughable.
>>
>>17523774

Not care because I have a farm, animals, a large garden, and neighbours who also have the same. If any zombies come at me I'll bayonet them and then burn them. Simple as that. Same with any "raiders" or whatever the fat losers who think they'll kill me or my family will do. Bayonet. Burn. Sip sweet tea on my porch with my dog.
>>
>>17523774
I think most everyone will agree, a zombie apocalypse is not going to happen, ever.
>>
>>17525390
> zombies only mean supernatural or pseudoscience shit
No, dude. We're at the precipice now. Heart beat or no, shuffling thoughtless hoardes will be shown no quarter.
>>
Kill my old military neighbour and steal all his guns
Wait in my home till i go out of food
>>
I think first I'd go get the love of my life and bring them back to my house. I live in the sticks so there's a lot of gun stores and shit. Probably forge some weapons and try to lock down the house. Probably bring the chickens we have out back inside so they'd be safe, seeing as getting food sooner or later is going to be scarce as shit.
>>
>>17523774
>attempt to save all loved ones
>inevitably fail
>kill anything I can see that walks
>forever
Pretty easy desu senpai, cover myself in flesh and eat the zombies, be real easy...
>>
>>17525377
Even if you could cut through them like in an anime, you're going to get tired after a few swings. That grorious nippon steer katana may not weigh much now, but swing it around like a madman and it'll start to feel pretty damn heavy, and then they'll get you.
>>
>>17525660
>swinging swords
Hence why they japanese stayed plebs so long. Ultimate Zombie attack would be an armoured phalanx of European knights... just charge around smashing the shit out of ranked infantry without spears...
>>
desu the only people who would survive a zombie apocalypse, or any sort of apocalypse for that matter, are actual doomsday preppers and those rich enough to escape via copter/jet. naturists would have a decent chance since they know how to live in the wilderness, but first they would have to escape their urban areas. Everyone forgets that in these scenarios everyone finds out everything at the same time, so seeking supplies is a death sentence since everyone else will be doing that. Plus we all would try to survive with loved ones/friends but probably end up being bogged down by weak members of the group - being a loner would boost your chances of survival, but also make you more susceptible to suicide.

So basically you have to either be John Goodman from 10 Cloverfield Labe and have everyone already think you're crazy, or be a genuine sociopath who had knowledge of the wilderness.
>>
>>17525717
>not having a supply cache for yourself preped beforehand
you dun goofed
>>
>>17524593
>>17524651
Where's your fedora?
>>
>>17525745
Fedora is a state of mind, Anon.
>>
>>17525745
He probably has a tactical strap for it desu
>>
>>17525730
Ok, does that mean you actually have a cache of supplies you're building up IRL? Probably not, because your friends/family would find that crazy.

Again, in order to survive a zombie apocalypse you would have to have assumed that it's going to happen without any sort of proof that your assumption is correct. And who the fuck actually believes zombies could happen?
>>
File: image.jpg (17KB, 249x230px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17KB, 249x230px
>>17525717
>>17525786
>not eating the zombies
>not eating the weak members of the group
You are doing it wrong cucknugget
>>
>>17525786
Oh I do
a small but feasible amount
>food/water/general medical supplies
enough to last a while
>they find that crazy
they don't know

And it doesn't have to be zombies for shit to hit the fan
>>
>>17525787
>eating the zombies
Yeah, because eating infected tissue would have no negative effects whatsoever.
>>
>>17525803
>not cooking your food
We eat potentially infected meat often anon, how often does sickness occur?
>>
>>17525814
Has this just killed the dream of zombies for everyone?
>>
>>17523774
>get up
>zombies outside
>wife is saying I need to mow the lawn and put down weed killer
>but zombies...
>she calls me a pussy and acts mean
>god dammit fine fuck it
>slowly swerve mower around zombies
>boss calls
>says I still have to come into work tomorrow
>get inside
>no soda or beer in the fridge
>grocery store closed due to zombies
In short it would really suck.
>>
>>17523774
The very first thing I would do is get a LOT of toilet paper.
>>
>>17525929
Why not just shit Indian style? hands have an infinite number of uses
>>
>>17523774
Let the military take care of it. Do you really think a bunch of shambling rotting corpses can defeat every single military in the world? That only happens in fiction because if it didn't, there wouldn't be a story to tell.
>>
>>17525949
im not an animal

besides no one ever remembers toilet paper, there will be plenty
>muh food
>muh water
>muh weapons
>muh shelter

ill go hide it out a few weeks, let them kill themselves, and grab whats left
>>
>>17525993
>no one remembers toilet paper
>no one can be genuis enough to view the world and devise this plan like I have
How is egotism going for you anon? everyone with a brain will grab toilet paper too, and beyond that, after the initial rush you will have to deal with the kill campers at the stores.
>>
>>17525786
You don't have to assume zombies. Preparation for social/economic collapse or civil war would work just fine against zombies.
>>
I've come to the opinion that a zombie "apocalypse" would be over very quickly.

Either they're traditional zombies that would be slow and rot, or they'd be infection zombies that would be contained very quickly so long as the infection isn't air or waterborne.

Infection that kills the host and is transmitted through bites and scratches is pretty much the worst sustainable model.
>>
>>17523774
Convince people to follow me and lead them out of the city and into the surrounding mountains/woods, where we would use the surrounding resources to create a suitable fortress to live in. From there, we would attempt to create one large tunnel system that connects into my city's sewer system. From there, we would be able to hit whatever part we wished provided we knew where to go and it was accessible.

When completed, we would lie in wait and train and learn to live off of the land, installing a sort of med-evil king and court system. Much of our living quarters would most likely be underground due to territorial constraints. From there, we would wait for the mass-death that would be stereotypical of the rabies virus assuming that is what it is. Either way, things would begin to settle.

I would then begin to train the people in the fortress to use hit and run tactics, as we are obviously outnumbered. I would use our tunnel system to my advantage and have a huge defensible cavern-esque system developed that could be used to defend and even cave in in the event that my plan fails and we are about to be overrun. Without going too detailed, I would use the sewer systems to our advantage to raid the city and pillage as much as possible. This could be done in many ways, however I would prefer to use homemade explosives to our advantage, instead of looting, razing the surrounding area until there was nothing left, recruiting any survivors if there was people left that were somehow immune, of course they would have to pass a screening process.

Block by block I would have us slowly retake the surrounding land, destroying everything in our path and attempting to add it to our fortress-city. This is of course in the outcome that everything went smoothly and movie tier. From the people we accumulated from the cities if they proved immune, we could take blood samples and the like to see what makes them tick, without abusing them of course.
>>
>>17523774
I for one am glad I saw this thread. I don't expect anyone to believe me, but I just got bit. Another person did it too, which is the weirdest part. It's a neighbor I've known for years, always out on his porch drinking a cup of coffee and reading The Times. Liberal rag, but that is beyond the point. He never did anything weird or out of character as far as I could see. The other people near me also are acting weird, but not in the same way. Some of them are more or less "normal" and are trying to get medical help for me. This is happening all over the country from what I'm hearing. Media blackout though. If we all die, I hope we did something meaningful beyond the bullshit we do in our day to day lives. Hold your family. This could be it.
>>
>>17527278
Shit try.

1/10
>>
>>17523774
travel north, rainforest, secluded islands etc up there.

might have to gather supplies and steal a boat first, after that, ez mode.
>>
>>17527289
travel north, hit scotland, get mugged by 2 12 year olds with Stanley knives, return to england, join the zombie horde, march on scotland with zombie horde, conquer scotland and become king of zombies.

Also, i would only eat da pussy. Id be a pussy zombie.
>>
Literally all you can eat pussy.
>>
>>17527335
No. They are permavirgins.
>>
>>17525279
It would take very little effort for me to cut a person in half at the mid section, the spine is about the only solid bone mass here and a blade will typically find its way between vertebra, your argument is invalid. Look up cold steel proof videos, guy cuts through three pigs at the mid section in one fell swoop with an o-katana. Are you going to argue that it was staged or what? You can call me a fedora sporting kid, but when the day of the rope comes, that won't make it any harder for me to prove my point. Human survivors could still be armed in such an apocalypse and I'd probably be picking them off at the 1000yd plus mark where possible.

>inb5 bullets don't go that far, your fedora would block the glass, whatever kiddo you couldn't hit the broad side of my fat mom.

Talk all you want, but I've actually invested time in training and know what I am capable of.
>>
>>17525349
This guy probably knows where I am coming from in using melee weapons and tactics to conserve ammo.
>>
>>17527912

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>17528039
Wowe, that tired meme certainly is showing it's age.
>>
>>17523837
zombie victims are always fresh
>>
>>17527912
>totally ignores the point about blade dulling
>luggs around a high power rifle with delicate scope, a katana, AND a fedora
You will be overweighed, easily foul your sights, be unable to accurately zero your rifle once your rangefinder runs out of juice, and quickly find your blade dull.
Please stop posting. Imagine running around in the pull summer sun, chased by the undead constantly, underfed, underrested, and probably injured more often than not. You will now hope to either swing an often dull piece of metal at someone/thing fast and hard enough enough that it cleanly cuts all the way through, or attempt to make a decent shot in controlled settings with all of that panic of an apocalypse, limited ammo, no way to range, and a likely busted sight?
Go outside sometime and learn the rror of your ways...
>>
I think every one of us will die or the first zombies gets killed end of the story... unless some forces spread 1m zombies in a country, now thats when you know youre fucked up pal.
>>
>>17528185
>implying I don't know how to care for and maintain a blade

>implying I don't know how to maintain and care for firearms

>implying that all of my weapons have optics

>implying I need a range finder to shoot

Bruh, I can ring a torso silhouette all day long, at a rapid fire, at 500yds on open sights, I am not concerned. I find it hilarious that you manlets feel so knowledgeable in presenting such silly arguments.
>>
basically, the thing to do is set up a stronghold with renewable consumable resources and strong people you can trust
>>
>>17523835
>there are no known viruses which would turn you to cannibal
ftfy
>>
>>17528216
Pretty much this. Already have a survival squod.
>>
>>17524683
Poor Zombies, they're just misunderstood. Stop being so Zombiist, society!
>>
>>17525717
>sociopath who had knowledge of the wilderness.
Excellent, I'll be fine.
>>
>>17528198
>implying manlet
>implying you can carry all of this bullshit with you during the apocalypse
I love how you dropped the 1000 yard bullshit, but we still have a way to go. With scarce ammo? I would say you would keep shots to within 300 yards, hell probably even within 30 most of the time due to the danger of firing a shot and not killing.
You are guaranteed to need a rangefinder if you want to accurately place a killing shot over 400 yards without knowing the distance, have you never had military training?
You seem to still not think that scarsity is an issue in this apocalypse, and seem convinced you will rin around all day headshot rapid firing at 1000 yards with your never end katana in the other. It's pretty easy to shoot holes in that theory m8, and I like how you forgot to address my theory of your strength to swing a sword most of the time you will be opperating.
>>
>>17525814
>eating carrion
yeah
no
>>
>>17528267
Whatever you say guy, I'm through arguing with a troll. 30 yards, you're kidding, right?
>>
>>17528343
I would be will to guarantee that most times you end up being sure of killing someone it will be within that range due to the risks involved. Just think about it m8.
What if they didn't go down? what if their friends heard the shot? what if the zombies heard the shot?
9/10 times I would be willing to bet you are gathering supplies, find someone, tell them not to turn and they do it. Guarantee.
>>
File: image.jpg (52KB, 432x341px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 432x341px
>>17528289
>all zombies have been dead days
Just select the freshest from what you kill, jesus it's like we get attacked by walking livestock and everyone freaks out
>>
>>17528267
> scarce ammo
In my county guns outnumber people 3 to 1. I have 1500 rounds by myself and I'm not even stockpiling. There are around 500 billion rounds out in the world.
>>
>>17524560
Is true, am scientist, can confirm, chainsaw is worst weapon for zombies unless they are made of wood. If they are made of wood, then you have good weapon. Have a nice day.
>>
>>17528528
this girl needs a bowl of eggs
>>
>>17523789
The best plan for zombie fights is to not fight them in the first place.

No seriously. You should always flee before fighting. Your gambling with your life everytime you stand and fight.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (111KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
111KB, 1920x1080px
>>17523774
>If there's a zombie apocalypse happening right now or zombie apocalypse is possible. What is the first thing you'll do?

(pic related)
>>
>>17528778
You really think they are going to stay that way when everyone loses their shit?
Chances are 80% of lead is fired in the first week, same as any other firefight, first few minutes and then everyone is on an empty cycle
>>
>>17528833
Badly. I would force her to sit and eat them because I care so much.
>>
>>17529058
Said it before, turn out the lights, gather all the weapons in the house, lock senpai in smallest defensible room, only leave to hunt fresh zombie meat.
Wait for the world to choke on itself and then come out once the coast is clear.
>>
Ahhhh i remember the old /x/ when there was a zombie thread everyday
>>
probably kill my dogs so they don't bark and attract zombies, then i dunno sit around and starve for a few days and then kill myself
>>
File: 1275940867165.jpg (226KB, 1300x780px) Image search: [Google]
1275940867165.jpg
226KB, 1300x780px
Might as well post this for lulz
>>
>>17529127
Why not just innawoods senpai?
>>
>>17529096
Yes, because it's not evenly distributed throughout the world, i.e. the ones that need it aren't going to have it and the ones that have it won't need it as much. Highest concentrations of population are often the lowest concentration of firearms and ammunition.
>>
>>17529342
I feel you are changing goalposts here, and military grade ammunition certainly isn't just lying around the backwoods m8. Even in the US you would probably need to hit army bases (high population concentration btw) to pick up the calibre you have previously mentioned, assuming you are still firing full auto and able to hit at 1000 yards?
I would say you will be hard pressed to find much better than general home defense grade firearms and ammo after shtf, as the army will bust the bank firing and transporting everything they have.
You certainly won't be swimming in the kind of firepower you were implying m8, and even if you were, you would have to carry it with you, which becomes the true scarcity, especially as I somehow doubt you will have the energy or resources to preload more than 4 magazines worth, rendering the rest of your rounds useless in these firefights you believe you will become engaged in.
Chances are the world ending won't be the heroic affair it has been made out to be, people will just go back to living in fear constantly, hiding, and eating whatever slithers, walks, or crawls nearby.
Your kind, with katanas, m14s, and a retarded attitude, will thankfully be the first to go in this imaginary setting.
>>
>>17525554
Well in that case, when the next Black Friday rolls around this year, I'm bringing a gun.
>>
I'll pretty much stay where I am. I live in a rural part of Florida, on several acres of forest. Secluded, not noticeable, and we have year-round gardens and animals producing food for us. If we aren't self-sustaining we are pretty damn close.

Other than that, I guess work on maintaining radio to see if shit gets better or not
>>
>>17529342
>looks outside "oh boy mom the zombie apocalypse"
>shuffles to the corner, grabs cheaply made e-bay 20$ katana, airsoft gun, and fedora
>runs outside
>zombies running at him
>autistically gets down on one knee and aims down his sights
>fires off 10 or so rounds as more zombies rush to his side
>pulls out cheap katana but the tail of his trench coat gets in the way
>overun by zombies and cries like a bitch
>>
>>17524593
>Katana
>Zed
Die.
>>
>>17523814
>>17523837
And the military will easily devastate any type of zombie infestation. Plus the amount of people who have guns is great
>>
>>17527278
>bitten by zombie
>browses 4chan
-8/10
>>
File: 1459304736855.gif (885KB, 256x512px) Image search: [Google]
1459304736855.gif
885KB, 256x512px
>>17528039
>gorilla warfare
Every fucking time
>>
>>17529907
Seems pretty credible desu, what would you do if everyone else was dead, you were dying for sure, and you wanted some peace before death?
In honesty the day the world dies will probably be the biggest peak usage 4chan has ever seen, as every outcast on planet Earth posts within 18 hours.
>>
>>17523774
>Rage Zombies
Hide, probably kill myself or make a break for the woods and hope I find other survivors, I ain't fucking with that shit, maybe they will stave after about 2 months

>Oldschool Day of the Dead zombies
Organize with group of people to exterminate them, Live in Texas with plenty of gun-toting xenophobes so it shouldn't be too hard
>>
>>17523774
Well once its confirmed I'd try to hold up in my house
>typical zombie movie stuff
I have a sizeable stash of food/water stowed away

I don't have much in the way of weapons, just a few knives

Hopefully I could avoid people and zombies
>>
>>17529960
Honestly anon if movies are anything to go by, best weapon would be a ice pick or something with a little reach and a long durable sharp point

Preferably perpendicular to the handle so you can hit the top of the head and some weight behind it, humans killing each other would probably be a bigger threat

Not to mention we would just have to wait about 3 days for the military to invade full force and fuck literally everything up
>>
>>17529980
>hit with ice pick
>ice pick gets stuck in head
>another comes in
>gets you from behind
>>
>>17529630
> military grade ammunition
> calibre you have previously mentioned
Wasn't me. What calibre? My primaries use 5.56nato, 7.62nato, and 7.62x39. Why would I need military grade ammo? I'm not trying to punch through armor. Also the Geneva convention bans military use of hollow points so fuck that shit.
> full auto
Why would I even if I could?
> home defense grade firearms
Literally just semiauto versions of milspec weapons.
> you would have to carry it
Why? I'm staying put. We have fresh water, cattle, farms, defensible location in a canyon, and good neighbors.
> preload more than 4 magazines
80-120 rounds seems reasonable for an outing.
> firefights you believe you will become engaged in
> katanas, m14s
Once again not me, also m1a's are a fine weapon but I prefer my AR10.
>>
>>17529709
You don't already?
>>
>>17523774
My Grandmother has a cabin on a small island in the middle of a lake with some fruit trees and garden space. I'd gather up whatever supplies were immediately available, get my bow and head there. If I can get there safely I'll be fine, most depictions of Zombies don't involve them being able to swim and even if these ones can they'll still be slowed down, I can pick them off when they get close and set up traps or fences around the beach.
>>
>>17523774
Most likely begin by saying farewell to friends and family before services get shutoff. If I have to walk due to traffic and shit I could make it to either my mom or dad in a week. I would only get to choose one before shit goes down, and even then they may panic and take off before I get there. So I sit and slowly starve until survival kicks in and find out if my fat mass deserves to live in a collapsed society. I don't have any medical dependencies besides anti-depressants. Worst case scenario I kill myself before it gets too painfull or before zombification if I end up bit.

The reality is its gonna suck. I'd like to think my odds are above average for survival, but at the cost of sanity and well being. Most likely a raider cannibal who forgot their previous life.
>>
>>17523774
Immediately die like every other autistic shithead in this thread.
>>
>no faggots allowed
>zombie apocalypse thread

You broke your one rule
>>
File: 12963800.jpg (35KB, 200x300px) Image search: [Google]
12963800.jpg
35KB, 200x300px
>>17523774

Initially fill both of my bathtubs with water, grab my rifle and sidearm / armor plates bags. Watch exterior cameras. Listen to Emergency broadcasts on scanner. Inventory food and supplies

>wait

Make decisions based on what happens next.

Most likely head to the Eastern coast and skirt North to Canada, where people and the disease are less prevalent.

Avoid people all together KOS any/all living people, if they cannot be avoided. avoid the diseased altogether. Use natural barriers and isolated areas. Seek isolated area with renewable resources, specifically clean water and food.

What most people don;t understand is that other people would be your main enemy not the infected.
>>
File: image.jpg (63KB, 593x531px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63KB, 593x531px
>>17530042
You have walked in halfways through a debate with a totally different point to the last poster, and have a good few reasonable points there which in no way could defend his argument.
Read what I was replying to originally and laugh.
You would probably make it out in the middle of nowhere there, especially with those weapons, a group, and a decent aim.
>>
File: image.jpg (96KB, 770x578px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96KB, 770x578px
>>17530162
>dayz player detected
No friend, your worst enemy is overexposure and starvation, same as it has always been.
>>
>>17523774
make my way to a nearby abandoned hospital. assuming i won't die in the first few days of course
>>
ransack the nearest pharmacy and live out my days in opiated bliss t b h
>>
File: Suit up.gif (3MB, 256x138px) Image search: [Google]
Suit up.gif
3MB, 256x138px
>>17523798
The Romero ones? No, not unless scientists invent magic. The rage virus ones? A modified version of rabies is entirely possible.

There is only one option.
>>
>>17523832
>head over to the supermarket and stock up on as many conserables as i can

And you're already dead.
>>
War, huh yeah
What is it good for?
Absolutely nothing, oh hoh, oh
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-01-05-49-22.png (186KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-01-05-49-22.png
186KB, 720x1280px
>>17523828
>>
>>17524165
Best answer of the thread
>>
>>17523774
what prevents zombie decay? what prevents zombies from eating each other? if the zombies are hosts of an intelligent virus that lives by infecting everything using the host it initially infects and manipulates their host to live relatively healthy to prevent bad health and death then that's one thing, but what kind of zombies we talking about here? literally any other kind except mind control technology zombies/alien hosts is pathetic and would die out without anyone needing to "survive" due to decay alone.

if it's airborne and you don't need to be injected with it by scratches and bites, then you'll have to wear protective gear and be in a bunker or facility of some kind until R&D finds the cure to kill it. if you're somehow immune then you do the exact same thing. there is almost 0 incentive to go out "surviving" and killing those infected other than taking infected subjects for R&D purposes
>>
>>17524280
You in Tennessee?
>>
it depends alot on location, nature would take care of zombies real quick unless its their perfect environment of dry and moderate temps. otherwise in cold places one winter and they are finished, and summer in hot places. besides zombies unless they are necromancer or lich tier biologically wont last long. you cant just ignore biological factors. no sleep, water, and exposure means dead zombi
>>
>>17532149
Underrated.
Thread posts: 142
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.