[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sleep paralysis story and some other random unexplained shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_inline_ndqc17q6TM1sqqavy.jpg (151KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_ndqc17q6TM1sqqavy.jpg
151KB, 500x500px
Sleep paralysis story and some other random unexplained shit

Not so long ago I had sleep paralyses, I was bound to my bed but was able to see, at first I heard a man yelling hard, which made me call out for my house mate, thats when I tried yelling and hitting the wall behind me (his room).I soon realised I coulnd"t move, it felt like I was in the middle of a storm, (sound like rain falling fast and bed moving)

Suddenly out of nowhere a trinity appears, I mean like three orbs, it blinded me completely when it tried to get closer, the top orb was the biggest, the left under was the second biggest the right one was faintly. When it blinded me I suddenly got kicked out the paralyses by a text from my girlfriend (7 am) I explain her what happened and was happy she got me out of it.

Some back story: this is like my 8th weird thing that happened to me, I used to be a muslim so I dont see how a trinity helped me. Im 26 years old, done a lot of voluntering and Im a survivor of some nasty health issues..

Any thought?
Btw im not English so please forgive me if I made it hard to read
>>
Shut the fuck up you mudslime go crash into the world trade center
>>
>>17523520
>>17523520
Thnx for the bump !
>>
>>17523525
Not so thankful for your bump in WTC though.
>>
Sleep Paralysis OC

>slept
>woke up but couldn't move
>scary
>tried to move some more
>did move
>woke up

End of story.
>>
>>17526367
You didn't perceive anything causing it? Sounds like you have no imagination.
>>
File: holytext.png (31KB, 868x868px) Image search: [Google]
holytext.png
31KB, 868x868px
>>17523507
http://holytext.org/sleep-paralysis/
>>
>>17523507

I use to get sleep paralyses all the time. Very, very frequently. Now, to some "frequently" might imply once or twice a month. I'm talking at least once a week.

At first, it was absolutely terrifying. My body would grow numb and blistering hot. I'd hear all kinds of noises, such as wolves snarling, bones cracking and being gnawed on, things in my room falling over, etc. I'd smell smoke, brimstone, fire... Fucking scared me shitless.

Eventually physical things would happen. I'd feel what I can only describe as claws or blades drag across my body. I'd feel something gripping my spine itself (as if it grasped it through my body), I'd feel a clamping pressure around my heart.

My friend who's really into religion and shit said demons were trying to kill me and drag my soul to Hell. That scared the fuck out of me, but I wanted a more rational explanation. So the more I looked into what sleep paralyses was, the less and less the events became. To be "safe" she preformed some sort of ritual on my house, cleansing it. My mom's friend (strong ties to older ways of Native Americans) also did some kind of thing with herbs and smoke.

Getting long, so...

>Cont.
>>
>>17526834

>Cont.

Things stopped, and then I moved.

Everything came back. I don't know if it was a psychological thing, with me "fearing" or "believing" I wasn't safe anymore but it all started back up.

This time, though, with knowledge on my side I would remain calm and try to figure things out myself. I'd "wake up" frozen, but I'd keep calm and just ask basic questions in my mind.

"What is this noise?", "Where have I smelt this before?", "How long have I been sleeping?" - It helped me keep calm while the episode ended.

Well, one night I had an episode. I was on my back and dreaming. I awoke, though eyes clamped shut, because this blinding light filled my room. Imagine a flood light pressed on you in a dark room, it's going to wake you up immediately.

I could see the bright white light through my closed eyes, and I did everything I could to open my eyes despite my body being frozen.

I barely managed to crease my eyelids open and saw this pulsating image of what some might call an "Angel". It was hovering over the end of my bed. My entire room was blistering hot, this radiance of white "plasma" was pulsing off of it. The thing hummed and burned loud.

Lasted about half a minute, and left. My episode ended and I was able to move.

My whole room smelled of an oddly refreshing smell. Very hard to explain. It smelt "burnt", but in a "good" way. Also, despite being pitch black, I was able to perfectly see everything in my room bright as day.

No episodes have occurred since.

Honestly, it kind of makes me wonder.
>>
File: 1457250770223.png (19KB, 640x480px)
1457250770223.png
19KB, 640x480px
>Wake up in the middle of the night
>Try and roll over to fall sleep again
>Can't move
>Shit
>Suddenly the ceiling turns into a bunch of flesh, eyes, and mouths
>Looks like a Lovecraftian beast
>Slowly starts moving down towards me
>Really fucking scared
>Close my eyes
>...
>Nothing happened
>Open them
>It's gone
>Try to move
>Success!

That greentext didn't do a fraction of the justice of the actual experience.

I legitimately thought I pissed of a lovecraftian god for a moment.
>>
>>17526969
Sleep paralysis
>>
>>17527018
I know
>>
>>17523507
I had a similar experience when I was, like, six. I was awake in my room with all the lights off about to go to sleep when I notices I couldn't move at all. I'm facing my closet, and I suddenly see this figure come out of my closet. The door was shut, so it kind of just phased through it. It looked like if slenderman was a silhouette and the arms weren't as long. And it moved like if you fast forwarded a vhs or something. He moves straight to my bed, leaned over it, put his hands under my mattress, then quickly went back into my closet.
Only after this was I able to move or even talk.

I checked under the mattress afterwards and there was nothing there. The whole thing really freaked me out being a little kid.
>>
>>17527025
me to
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.