[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else sometimes experience this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (8KB, 200x198px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
8KB, 200x198px
Sometimes I'll just be laying down and I'll just hear this short super loud word, it varies when it happens. I think it isn't anything paranormal, but still interesting
>>
>>17522824
Yes, I do. It's actually an ancient Finnish bear spirit. The loud word is 'benis.'
>>
>>17522825
Oh, thanks for clarifying that. It kind of makes sense because sometimes I'll also hear a loud crash and then "oh fug :DDD"
>>
Yep, happened for a few months at night when trying to sleep.

Would hear a word or just a voice saying something.
There's a condition for it but can't remember the name "musical ear syndrome" or something.
>>
Google "exploding head syndrome". No, I am not fucking with you.
>>
>>17522848
Seconded: it's exploding head syndrome
>>
>>17522824
have you checked your closet for homeless people lately
>>
>>17522848
Mind Control denier
>>
>>17524034
Kekt
>>
>>17522824
Sometimes I will hear POWER yelled real loud
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TwpCYGVM-g
>>
if i'm trying to get to sleep I will hear a random word REALLY LOUD in my head. like i'm thinking of someone saying "anon please have a laugh and stop it" and the word stop will be really fucking loud. it's weird as fuck
>>
It's usually at night when you're tired.
Try it, hold your phone and browse 4chan for a looong time, while trying not to fall asleep. At some point you'll hear a loud noise/word, it can happen multiple times, it used to happen to me alot back when l was a kid and stayed up all night watching videos on my phone
>>
I used to work in concrete a while back. We were doing some repair work during the off season of our local division 2 baseball team. Place is huge and the specific part where we were working only had like 3 of us working. 2 on the opposite side of me maybe 2 football fields away and myself basically in the entire bleachers. Had my headphones jamming some tunes and working a jackhammer when clear as day I heard my name really loud like someone was calling for help.

That continued not just in that place but everywhere randomly. Still happens on occasion. Turns out hearing your name while no one is actually around is a sign of a healthy brain and its processes.

But before I found that out I had come across the whole 'what if you're in a coma' theory.

I dont know what other words or phrases might mean but you have to understand the difference between hearing audibly and hearing within the confines of your mind.
>>
>>17522848
Is that the same thing that happens to me? Sometimes when I'm in bed thinking to myself, one of the word I'm thinking in my head sounds like I screamed it and It wakes me up as I was falling asleep.
>>
>>17527643
Same here, especially when I get high I need to cover my ears with my pillows but it doesn't drown out the sound at all.
>>
>>17527487
>watching videos on my phone
>when I was a kid
>>
>>17527657
misquote, fuck it
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.