[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

please examine this youtube video, /x/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

File: lnda.gif (490KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
lnda.gif
490KB, 500x281px
I found this video in a ylyl thread in /b/. I was disturbed by this and i thought you guys were experts on this and here it is.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EU2AIxkxiwg
ty.
>>
This is actually really fucking amazing. Too weird and real. I don't get chills easily.
>>
looks so real tho. it shouldn't have something to do with the batteries since it was doing that creepy shit too long
>>
File: 2367.jpg (220KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
2367.jpg
220KB, 1440x900px
>>17521385
well, it was plugged into the wall, you see him finally unplug it at the end. Not only did the thing speak and ask her "WHAT DO YOU WANT" very clearly (Which is not from the rick james song it plays), it also basically tries to destroy itself for absolutely no reason. Seems paranormal as fuck to me. (the OH he keeps using can be heard in the song though)

Color me convinced for now. I wish I could find more real, new creepy videos like this. It's a rarity. Saved on my HD now just in case.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2a_LF1idVU

It's a Gemmy Big Head. It appears to play a random sound when it starts playing. "What do you want?" or "HAHAHAHAHA!" "AAAAAAH" or "LEAVE ME ALONE". Here you see a video of the Gemmy Big Head saying "WHAT DO YOU WANT".

OP that is literally a video of a couple idiots yelling at a broken halloween toy with a fucking electronic short. They probably left it out in the rain.
>>
>>17521442
oh, and also "Boo" is one of the random startup phrases it uses (you can see it at the end of that video when she cycles through the startup phrases). That's the "who/oh" sound it was making, not a quote from the song as the other anon said
>>
>>17521442
>>17521448
/thread
>>
File: 8796543.jpg (28KB, 350x333px) Image search: [Google]
8796543.jpg
28KB, 350x333px
I can only imagine the retarded demon who posessed the toy skeleton.
>Oh shit guys, Belphegor's cousin is coming, just ignore him and maybe he'll go away
>Heey guys, guess who's possessing an inanimate object today?
>Yeah, that's cool Balur. Listen, me and Orobas are kinda busy with, uh... stuff, we gotta go. Tell us how it all went later, kay?

After they go away Balur thinks "I'm going to make you proud, brother!" and goes for his first field work.
>>
I remember this one
>lil buddy going nuts and two morons yelling at it
laffd
>>
>>17521466
>o-oh shit, they're filming me now... fuck I gotta make this good uh what do I say fuck they're pressing the button fuck what do i say uh fuck fuck

>LEAVE ME ALONE
>drops spaghetti and starts dancing at 1000 mph
>>
File: omg.png (119KB, 265x225px) Image search: [Google]
omg.png
119KB, 265x225px
>>17521475
>>17521466
>>
>>17521306
>>17521352
>>17521385
>>17521418

Are these posters serious or are they actually that mentally ill/retarded
>>
>>17521864
Well 2 of the posts are me to keep the thread alive
>>
File: 121-72.png (24KB, 144x200px) Image search: [Google]
121-72.png
24KB, 144x200px
he said some pretty weird shit. I thought this was your kind of thing, as its creepy and entertaining. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJ3UdgRSa7U
>>
>>17522613
shit, i wanted to create a thread
>>
>>17522183

This thread is senseless.
This video is sooooo old and had been posted so many times
even my dog knows it's fake
>>
File: wp_ss_20160321_0003.png (334KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
wp_ss_20160321_0003.png
334KB, 480x800px
>>17522613
Playlist fits into the end bit
>tfw I'm proud to have been there to witness a man still living in the past
>>
File: captain_disillusion.jpg (114KB, 800x900px) Image search: [Google]
captain_disillusion.jpg
114KB, 800x900px
>>17521306

low batteries = demonic possession

you could get a simular effect with a dancing father christmas and low batteries (the only difference would be the sound recordings / words it says)

>remember love with your heart, use your head for everything else!

>CAPTAIN DISILLUSION!
>>
>>17522690
>batteries

it's plugged into a wall outlet, retard

it's a short circuit
>>
>>17521306

Mr skletal has some moves
>>
idk, I'm honestly sp00ped by this.
It reacts differently to the questions the woman is asking it like it's erratic behaviour after she tells it she doesn't want it there. Didn't seem to be working that well prior to her asking that.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.