[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does /x/ feel about Chakras

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 2

File: chakra-yantras-402x512.jpg (65KB, 402x512px) Image search: [Google]
chakra-yantras-402x512.jpg
65KB, 402x512px
How does /x/ feel about Chakras
>>
they are real..
>>
My most dominant is my heart chakra, which opened and activated when I met my twin flame :)
>>
Not religious in whatever religion they are primarily focused in, although I believe they are very real to a certain extent. Science and other religions just call them by a different name. I majored in psychology a while back and studied the ego, superego, id, and one other subconscious self. They are scientifically identified as the driving forces of our human thoughts and actions. The way chakras are set up definitely display progression in super subconscious maturity as well as display Maslow's hierarchy of needs, adding another top tier of enlightenment (Brow and Crown) which the common people dismiss as fake, all whilst renaming and extrapolating on some needs and simplifying others.
>>
>>17521252
Narutard pls go
>>
File: CHAKRAAAAAS CHAKRAAAAAAAAS.gif (497KB, 500x292px) Image search: [Google]
CHAKRAAAAAS CHAKRAAAAAAAAS.gif
497KB, 500x292px
>>17521252
Everybody loves chakras!
>>
Idk
>>
>>17522213
excellent post. 4chan has been designed almost solely with chaos in mind. interesting then to propose a question to a subset of 4chan's visitors with the intent of receiving a singular answer. neither a figurehead (moot, or w/e the new owner's name is) nor harmonious opinions will come forward in this particular environment.
>>
>>17522220
>shut up faggot
>doesn't shut up
>>
I'm taking over this thread, faggots!

So, years ago, while I was in serious pursuit of spirituality and shit, I opened most of my chakras and now, after a couple of years, they have atrophied to the point where I can't even feel the energy flowing through my body.
Is there a quick fix? And yes, I've tried meditating, breathing properly and doing yoga, it just doesn't work anymore
>>
>>17523573
You're full of shit
>>
>>17523596
Nope, I just failed. I dedicated most of my time and energy into it for more than a decade. I stopped for reasons I don't think are relevant for this discussion, and didn't have the time to devout to it anymore. Now that I have time again, I don't even have the groundwork that was supossed to be there. And I haven't seen anything on the subject in any literature.
>>
>>17523610
Fuck off dude you're just a lying fucktard
>>
>>17523620
I am not lying. I don't even care about it, but since there was a chakra thread, I asked. Thought someone could help.
But Iguess your reply is helpful. Maybe I am just plain wrong.
>>
>>17521252
Chakras govern many things within and outside of your being. To live is to learn while meditating upon them in conciousness and in stillness.
>>
>>17521769
my most dominant is the crown chakra.
It became dominant ever since my body has been activated.
>>
>>17521252
matrix implant, i had mine removed.
>>
Lots of rubbish on the subject.
>>
removal howto:
http://www.risemultiversity.org/past-events.html

TOOLS FOR TRANSITION
PART 3
CHAKRA REMOVAL
>>
>>17523707
But some truth
>>
>>17523726
If you are able to distinguish from the rubbish and gems yes.
>>
>>17523620
You're so illiterate
>>
>>17523746
I mean, I believe what this guy said

>>17521785
>>
>>17521252
Chakras are an 'incomplete'(first stage) tool.

DO NOT ATTEMPT THE FOLLOWING UNLESS YOU UNDERSTAND THE PROCESS COMPLETELY (AND DO NOT DO ALL STEPS ON THE SAME DAY, LET EACH STEP STABILIZE BEFORE MOVING TO THE NEXT)

Originally the 7 chakras are actually 3 which are 1 which is the void, which is true space.
Each of the following steps is PERMANENT if done with true intension(/will), use at your own risk, stopping in the middle of the process or stopping in a sudden/rough way, may damage the charka/potential permamently.
From bottom up > 1st and 3rd chakras spin around in all directions with 2nd chakra as their axis and dissolve into the 2nd chakra fusing with it > 5th and 7th spin(same as 1st and 3rd) and dissolve then fuse into the 6th chakra > 6th fused and 2nd fused spin and dissolve and fuse into the 4th chakra > 4th fused colourless chakra spins in all directions and collapses into itself > colourless void is spread from the center point, a moment of silence and stillness > a golden sun is born from the seed of the void(where the 4th chakra was before, it
uses colourless energy of all charkas combined) > the golden sun then starts spreading and growing in all directions(sphere) while at the same time contracting and condensing > the sun starts spinning in all directions reaching limit speed then dissolve in all directions creating glass like wall in the center through the whole body > cracks appear in the glass wall and it shatters inwards > true inner void space is created > You have created your own true 'Universe'.
The rest of the steps are based on your own comprehension of the 'Dao'.

You're welcome.
>>
>>17523633
Do it the same way as the first time around. It will come back. Quicker. But don't expect a quick fix. It still takes dedication.
>>
>>17523573
Try psychedelics. No joke
>>
>>17521252
If anything Chakras relate a journey of sorts...

Its also good to use chakras to look at the postural integrity of your body. I mean strictly in a physical sense its where you're sending electricity. Fix the points where your "chakras are imbalanced" and your posture straightens out
>>
>>17524717
>I mean strictly in a physical sense its where you're sending electricity. Fix the points where your "chakras are imbalanced" and your posture straightens out
You mean "meridians", not chakras. Chakras are centers(main intersection points somewhat) each tuned to a different frequency.
Chakras cannot be "imbalanced" by themselves, the meridians leading to it can be damaged or clogged thats what creates the illusion of the chakra being 'imbalanced'.
>>
>>17524771
No. I mean strictly physically. You see a guy with hunched shoulders and a tight lower back? He could stretch tight muscles and strengthen the weak ones, sending energy away from overactive muscles to the weak ones and restoring muscular balance to his body
>>
>>17524792
Exactly, yup. Those channel through which our energy(/chi/qi/bio-electricity) moves are called "Meridians", they are physical. The intersections(9 points where many of the "Meridians" meet) of those huge amount of "Meridians" are the "Chakras".
(7 chakras + one in front of the 4th chakra and one behind the 4th chakra)
>>
>>17523573
>it just doesn't work anymore

I think you have a serious case of roleplaying and being a faggot
>>
>>17524848
Oh, neat
>>
>>17524158
forgot about the fused 4th chakra(using the one infront and behind it)
fixed:
Chakras are an 'incomplete'(first stage) tool.

DO NOT ATTEMPT THE FOLLOWING UNLESS YOU UNDERSTAND THE PROCESS COMPLETELY (AND DO NOT DO ALL STEPS ON THE SAME DAY, LET EACH STEP STABILIZE BEFORE MOVING TO THE NEXT)

Originally the 7 chakras are actually 3 which are 1 which is the void, which is true space.
There are actually 9 chakras, 2 of which are hidden(one infront of the 4th chakra and one behind the 4th chakra, ill call them 4a and 4b)
Each of the following steps is PERMANENT if done with true intension(/will), use at your own risk, stopping in the middle of the process or stopping in a sudden/rough way, may damage the charka/potential permamently.
From bottom up > 1st and 3rd chakras spin around in all directions with 2nd chakra as their axis and dissolve into the 2nd chakra fusing with it > 5th and 7th spin(same as 1st and 3rd) and dissolve then fuse into the 6th chakra > 4a and 4b spin, dissolve and fuse into the 4th chakra > 3 centers stabilize > 6th fused and 2nd fused spin and dissolve and fuse into the 4th fused chakra > 1 colourless center(where 4th chakra was) stabilizes > the colourless chakra spins in all directions and collapses into itself > colourless void is spread from the center point, a moment of silence and stillness > a golden sun is born from the seed of the void(where the 4th chakra was before, it uses colourless energy of all charkas combined) > the golden sun then starts spreading and growing in all directions(sphere) while at the same time contracting and condensing > the sun starts spinning in all directions reaching limit speed then dissolve in all directions creating glass like wall in the center through the whole body > cracks appear in the glass wall and it shatters inwards > true inner void space is created > You have created your own true 'Universe'.
The rest of the steps are based on your own comprehension of the 'Dao'.

You're welcome.
>>
Anyone got a good beginner guide on meditation that isn't just modern spiritually feel good bullshit ? I just sit here and try to silence my thoughts but it doesn't get me anywhere.
>>
>>17525471
http://www.vipassanadhura.com/howto.htm
>>
>>17525478
Thanks, this looks excellent
>>
>>17525471
Sit or lay down in the most relaxed position in dark, quiet place.
Have something like a laces or a band slightly applying pressure around the tip of the ring finger of your left hand, close eyes, relax and slow deep breathing(try to make the breathing out air more slow, more deep and more 'heavy'), try to feel the air going out, focus on the pulse that you will feel in your ring finger slowly expand the feeling of the pulse until you can feel it happening with your whole body, then go deeper, feel the blood moving though all the veins(dont resist the feeling on reflex, relax let it all happen and pay attention to it), then deeper youll start feeling 'cool'(yet 'hot') needles/snakes going though parts of your body "randomly", pay attention to the feeling, try to direct your will to make the snakes/needles like feeling appear again at the places where you felt them already, then in your mind try to create a feeling-based map of all those channels.
Follow them through feeling, but dont try to push through if it hits a wall, just pay attention for now until you map all of your meridians to the 7+2 Chakras. (7 chakras + one in front of the 4th chakra and one behind the 4th chakra)
By concentrating on those channels you can move energy through them into the chakras where the energy gets balanced and purified for a purpose/intention(which ever you have on mind, as long as its the right chakra for that purpose) then from the chakras direct the pure energy through the meridians again into the muscle/location in the body where you want the energy to take effect. (after enough practice you wont need to apply the pressure on the ring finger and just use your meridians/chakras directly)

You're welcome.
>>
>>17525471
Meditation is a deep state of mind where you're 'in control' of your own inner space.
>>17527101 Is the most effective and beneficial first stage of true meditation.
The deeper you are the slower you experience 'time'(your consciousness gets faster and more refreshed) but the faster it passes because you don't really feel it passing inside of that inner space, so use that time for something useful while you're in that state.
>>
>>17527101
Breathe in through nose, Breathe out through mouth.
>>
>>17525471
A human language is infinitely less complex than the truth of life though you need a teacher if you don't understand it. You need a teacher to understand truth of life, If you think otherwise that's because it is not in the interest of your inner demon.
>>
They're bs
>>
>>17523573
you need to find a new practice

that's how it works. the same practice over and over again will plateau at a certain point.

also if you find yourself drinking fluoridated water, alcohol, masturbating all the time, playing a lot of vidya or watching a lot of movies, don't be surprised by your results
>>
>>17525471
mouni sadhu - concentration
http://www.rageuniversity.org/PRISONESCAPE/PRISON%20MENTAL%20HEALTH/Mouni-Sadhu-Concentration.pdf
"This book has been written to bridge the gap between the many existing theoretical works
on mental concentration and meditation, and the general application of the mind’s powers
to everyday life.
In this study I will try to show, in a purely practical way, how the human mind can be
concentrated in order to gain the ability of one-pointedness. The necessary psychological
and technical explanations will be kept to the minimum essential to enable the student to
start his exercises with a reasonably clear understanding of what he is doing and why.
“Why, When and How should a study of concentration be undertaken?” and “What is to be
attained if the study proves successful?” "
>>
I'm glad they're gone in Legion.

...what? :v
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.