[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Satanism General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: edgelord.jpg (38KB, 445x459px) Image search: [Google]
edgelord.jpg
38KB, 445x459px
Eighth Grade jokes aside, I've been browsing around looking at the sins and rules of LaVeyan Satanism and they're actually very reasonable rules and morals to live by. A lot of them seem to boil down to "don't be a dick or an annoying fag, try not to be a doormat, and stay true to yourself and your fellow man and you should be be fine." So, inb4 "le edgy middle schooler xd" can any other Satanists on /x/ share their stories, experiences, personal rules, etc. and is it really something worth getting into?
>>
>Satanists on /x/

Why would Satanists be on /x/?
>>
>>17520990
this pretty much. While you may find some skeptics here who have read Anton's work, once you dig deeper you realize that satanism is very entry level to becoming an apathetic fuck. Most satanists are ego-fueled 40 year olds in america anyway.
>>
Former Satanist, I converted after some life-altering ordeals, but, that's a story for another day.

I did the equivalent of Craigslisting a Satanist group to join, and I did. Buddied up with them, friends, whatnot, they were kind of my "serious adult friends".

We were having a bookclub-esq meet in the living room. I mean, pansy ass things, tea, coffee, little appetizers. Again, my "serious adult group".
We weren't quit in the middle of nowhere, but neighbors are just barely short of shouting distance.

We're all sitting around, having a good giggle, when three guys just kinda walk in with guns. They point and do the standard "yer gettin robbed" bit, and the other guys just keep talking. I'm basically shitting my pants; I'm a weeaboo pleb that can barely beat the Taurus Demon in Dark Souls. Guys with guns say "hands up and shut the fuck up". One of the guys, we'll call him Q, gets up. He's a lawyer and spouts off some law-textbook-words (basically meant get out before we beat the shit out of you)

Guys with guns say "no"

So Q beats the shit out of him. To be honest, it looked exactly like an action movie; he hit the gun holding hand out of the way and decked the man. One of the other two burgalers shoots what I assumed to be a warning shot into the ceuling, so another one of my buddies gets up and beats the shit out of him too.

Guy number 3 leaves, but the first two, they left by ambulance. You see, when I say they beat the shit out of the two intruders, I mean they knocked them to the ground and continued beating them. This went on until both men were unconcious. Called cops, cops brought ambulance, lawyer guy handles everything, and the night continues as usual.

These guys usually act like saints. They're the nicest people I've ever met, they basically run the town, that sort of deal. I have never seen them do that ever again. I guess when it comes down to it

>Satanic Rules Of Earth
>4. If a guest in your lair annoys you, treat him cruelly and without mercy
>>
Satanism sounds alright as long as its not merged with black magick, when that happens and it does, then people end up doing shit like human scarifice, child molesting, cannibalism, incest, eating fences and what not.
>>
>>17522572
Damn satanists and their fence eating. I hate these new trends.
>>
>>17520961
I'm a satanist, it's swell. Be a good person and do whats best for you. Destroy those who fuck with your shit essentially. I don't dress weird or do the magic stuff. I mostly believe in the ethics of the philosophy, I'm a war veteran and mostly enjoy doing my thing. People are often surprised to hear I'm a satanist, most people think its dressing in all black and worshipping the devil, but that's just the ignorance put upon the idea. I have another friend who is a satanist, he's a great guy with a good sense of humor. Good people for the most part.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gd9OhYroLN0
>>
>>17522520
No one cares about that jazz. Why'd you leave?
>>
>>17520961
I was an edgelord as a teenager, so yeah, I was into satanism. Got a sweet deal over at JoS way back in the early 00s. Then I turned against them, when I stopped caring about being an edgelord. I think it is entirely the fault of the JoS ministry that satanism has such a bad reputation nowadays
>>
>>17521104
>once you dig deeper
Elaborate upon these "deeper" aspects of Satanism, if you would. Whose writings? Which groups? What denomination?
>apathy
Satanism is a religion of extreme individuation. The individual is the apex viceroy of herself and her contingent reality. As Gods striving towards self-perfection, Satanists are highly encouraged towards developing their passions and related interests. They are taught to improve themselves in all fields, discarding weakness and embracing that which gives strength.

NAOS speaks of this, the Satanic Bible speaks of this, Temple ov Blood, Temple of Set, Onyx Bible of Theistic Satanism, Baphomet Codex, hell even the JOS speaks of this in both their Devil's Keys and Evil Bible.

Which legitimate source do you get "apathy" from? Outside of the MLO, I can't think of one person who advocates simply not caring about things- and, in this instance, the MLO isn't even apathetic but misanthropic.
>>17522572
>when Satanism and black magick mix, bad things happen
The Satanic Panic was largely unsubstantiated rumor-mongering and frenzy-feeding by ideological opposition. Satanism and black magick are essentially conjoined. Being a subset of the Left Hand Path, all of Satanism utilizes black magick - outside of the symbolists, that is.
>>17523423
>entirely the fault of the JOS
I'd say, go beyond that perspective. Satanism is a religion of adversarial living. It is the ultimate stance of psychosocial objection, concerning itself with the Other, the consistent questioning and analysis of all things. This sort of compilation undoubtedly brings out hesitation from any sort of established media.
>>
>>17523495
>Elaborate upon these "deeper" aspects of Satanism, if you would. Whose writings? Which groups? What denomination?
While I have only read Anton's work, I was more leaning to digging deeper in a cosmic sense, in a very nihilist fashion. once a satanist realizes that the end goal is to live his life and feed his own desires, you can either be content with that or become apathetic to existence as a whole. It's not so much an advocation than a side-effect of realizing nothing really matters beyond living your life to your own rules and happiness.

I don't claim to speak for all and it's obviously a generalization, but it's just an observation.
>>
anyone in here heard of a finnish group called Azazelin Tähti (Star of Azazel)? they seem rather legit, and the head honcho called Johannes Nefastos writes some interesting things. I think his magnum opus, Fosforos, can be found as an english translation. check it out if you're into theosophy especially
>>
>>17524294
http://www.azazel.fi/en/
>>
>>17523581
>once a Satanist realizes that the end goal is to live his life and feed his own desires
Self-mastery is not the end-goal but an underlying fundamental inherent within the many philosophies of Satanism. Esoteric groups (i.e. those less egoist and more spirit-based than LaVeyan materialism) such as the ONA, SoA, ToS, are concerned heavily with interactions and explorations of the spirit world and developmental disconnections with mundane matrices in the pursuit for transcendental transformation.

Within Satanic lexion, the word "Aeon" is somewhat popular, but mostly amongst those who work with lesser known exoteric currents. The ONA had helped popularize the term, in one sense speaking about the extreme long-term effects of Satanic social and ideological interaction. These facets, explored heavily by groups such as the Temple ov Blood and Misanthropic Luciferian Order, explores the role of Satanists in their community and geography. To this degree, much of Satanism, even the symbolists, affects the civilized development and structural cohesion of social knowledge/falsity: the serpent poises as that which defies and explores the forbidden and hidden. It is the dissolving void wherein all perpetually deconstructs and births.
>nothing matters besides yourself
To reiterate previous statements, Satanism is a vastly individualized religion and philosophy. Moral statements and material qualifications radically differ amongst each and every Satanist. Although certain denominations may have a likelihood of sharing given moral stances upon a subject - LaVeyans on ritual animal sacrifice for example-, meta/ontological meanings are vastly independent.
>>17524294
An excellent group. I haven't finished Fosforos but I got myself a copy the other day. I have been reading the Catechism of Lucifer- I highly recommend that book. It is a good source of meditation.
>>
does MCM has anything to do with satanism?????
>>
if i land in hell, can i get big demon cocks to fuck me?
>>
>>17524294
It's more made up "anti cosmic" bullshit. ONA and TOB are the real deal however
>>
>>17522576
Picket ones usually do nicely, not too many calories but has a decent flavor.
>>
What about the rituals? Anyone ever done them?
>>
>>17522520
those guys with guns had to be mentally handicapped retards with downs syndrome. I just cant imagine two guys with guns losing to two unarmed guys.
>>
>>17522520
I didn't expect to find another convert here from satanism. I was one too. Christ is truly the King and Lord over all things to be able to save me from that hell.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.