[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Skinwalker Ranch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 132
Thread images: 12

File: SKINWALKERMAP.jpg (294KB, 705x412px) Image search: [Google]
SKINWALKERMAP.jpg
294KB, 705x412px
What do you faggots think of this shit? Seems far to crazy and weird to be entirely fabricated...

Anyone else here of any other locations where such a shit tonne of incongruous and seemingly random weird shit has happened?
>>
>>17520754
Oops - forgot link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-zj-YYaFkk
>>
>>17520756
Here's another:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVQSWEojHIQ
>>
>>17520754
Anything shorter than 2 hours? What's the tl;dw version? Not sure I want to invest that much time without knowing it will be worth it..
>>
>>17521153
Trust me - it's worth it. Second link is only an hour, but Knapp tells the story better.
>>
Are those the vids where they had cameras on tall posts and something tear them apart?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYMj1LHtOmw

Another, shorter interview with one of the researchers.

Can't believe no one here seems to know about this case, or is interested.
>>
>>17523794
I'm interested but yeah I don't know much about it
>>
blump
>>
>>17523849
Well then watch the videos and download the book "Hunt for the Skinwalker". It's on all the major torrent sites. Seriously, seriously creepy and inexplicable shit.
>>
>>17524555
Also hears a brief synopsis of just a few of the evens, it misses some of the most unsettling though...

http://www.rense.com/general69/skinw.htm
>>
spooky
>>
File: bruce.jpg (10KB, 200x248px) Image search: [Google]
bruce.jpg
10KB, 200x248px
>>17520754
I likes how ya did the compass and all, tho.
>>
>>17524709
Thanks Bruce.
>>
I love it. Just wish there was more information openly (!) available of what exactly they did find there. There's a similar location in Conneticut I think.
>>
>>17520754
>UFO hilltop
>Portal
>Portal
>Indian burial ground

lmao give me a tldw, I'm down for stuff that might vaguely represent a spooky undiscovered species, but if UFOs and portals come into the same story I'm not going to bother.
>>
>>17527540
Yeah there are UFOs and portals as long as ever other kind of conceivable phenomena. Including giant bulletproof dire wolfs, cattle mutilations in broad daylight with witnesses less than 100 yards away, insane poltergeist stuff (including a machinery ending up in trees, 4 prize bulls being somehow crammed into a tiny a trailer and shopping being re-bagged after turning one's back for a couple of seconds), disembodied mocking slavic voices and a even velocoraptor!

That's what makes the whole debarkle so compelling and beyond explanation. It defies any kind of "paranormal" box. It literally has it all (including bipedal smoking dogs in trenchcoats - I mean c'mon - who the fuck would make that up?!)
>>
>>17524555
why don't you just summarize what this is about at least it then maybe more people would be interested
>>
>>17527762
>>17523794
nvm this is a pretty good summary
this is interesting doesn't seem like its been investigated or brought up for some years now though?
>>
>>17523794
I'm interested but have like 30 minutes total to check out my boards a night right now before I need to piss off to sleep.
>>
>>17520754
I LIKE WANTING TO BE IN THE SKINNY WALK POOPY TO BE HAVING IT FOR INSIDE ME HOW GOOD TOO MUCH FUN WILL BE?????
>>
>>17524555
Witnessed
>>
>>17528911
Huh?
>>17528857
Double huh??
>>
>>17528911
What did you witness?
>>
>>17530646
the previous poster's post ended with 555 and he was saying that he noticed it

welcome newfriend
>>
skinwalkers arent invincible, hit them with your SPIRIT

thank me later on th astralplane
>>
>>17530765
In my day we said checked. Welcome newfriend.
>>
If you haven't heard this yet, might find it interesting: https://www.intellihub.com/mufon-ufo-data-deferred-bigelow-areospace/
>>
Since you're on 4th and I'm going to assume that you know that people have invented and drawn in more than excess bipedal humanoid dogs fucking. A smoking bipedal dog doesn't seem that farfetched to me for someone to make.
>>
>>17532053
4chan, not 4th.
>>
>>17532055
Which one is 4chan, as far as the number? The 30th, 11teenth, 22th?
>>
>>17527745
> Who the fuck would make that up?!
An edgy teen, or a child
>>
>>17532076
Yes, what I should probably have said (although I assumed anyone commenting would actually go to the trouble of listening to at least one of the talks...) is "what post doctorate level scientist would make that kind of shit up?".
>>
>>17530646
Better to say "checked" so newfriends don't get confused.
>>
>>17532186
Tis true. But thanks to Fury Road we now say witnessed Get with the times my old brother
>>
>>17532223
Mad Max? Was that worth watching, I heard shit and awesome reviews so didn't bother. Would put an anons review above rotten tomatoes though.
>>
>>17532186
You mean oldfags. How would newfriends be aware of the older term, but not the newer?
>>
>>17532240
It's worth. One of the only movies I've ever chosen to see more than once in theaters.
>>
someones trying to change the topic of discussion
>>
!?
>>
can skinwalkers use the internet?
>>
someone describe/define what a skinwalker is please
>>
skinwalkers are shapeshifter, the germans call them doppllegangers
>>
>>17532942
Just googled it and yeah, I have a doppelganger myself - dresses like me, started trying to work out like me, stalks me, raps about my life, tried to get me set up and killed even, crazy stories lol..

P.S., just going to shill for my martian husbando and say that not all shapeshifters are evil - some people can just do it with their mind, i.e., not using magic etc.
>>
>>17532976
ive actually partyied with a few shapeshifters

its just like any species
>>
>>17532942
And I'm going to shill against Iblis (Satan) and tell you how a doppelganger is just one way Satan tortures people...

He has the ability, through magic/medicine, to keep dead bodies alive and play with them like puppets...

In the case of a doppelganger, he could kill a natural shapeshifter, someone's twin, or a sibling, etc.
Shapeshifter's faces don't change much when they shapeshift and conservation of matter applies for size/shape of the body, and the psychological effect of having an undead enemy who was once you, a relative, a twin, or someone you know is what he's going for, if not to just draw you in closer to his zombie so he can harm you
>>
>>17532988
bro they are people lol, humans like you and I (assuming... lol)
>>
im from far away bro, im here to help

this shit is fucked up, vulgarly speaking
>>
theyre psychic animals, basically, and that shit can be confusing
>>
oh look im posting under a different name!
>>
bumping for importance
>>
File: 24142.png (132KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
24142.png
132KB, 480x270px
>>17520756
>>17520891
Thanks OP. Will try and watch these today (fuckin 12 hr shift). I love shit like this.
>>
just got through watching the videos, very intriguing stuff
>>
>>17521153
>>17523849

You could always just look round the website devoted to it.

http://www.skinwalkerranch.org/
>>
>>17532916

A Navajo sorcerer capable of shape-shifting into animal form. Kind of like werewolves. /x/ seems to think that they're some kind of paranormal cryptid but they're not.
>>
>>17520756
Intredasting, did the team capture any good evidence? I'm not tryin to read a book.

And I would never get involved with the paranormal community solely because of those people asking questions at the end. The whole field would be much more respected if it weren't for people like that. I'm sure /x/ is full of those types as well, overweight neckbeard ghost hunters.

>first time posting on /x/
hopefully last.
>>
>>17527771
not the same posters but..

When the researchers came in, started hunting the oddities, well the entities tried to scare them off. Seemed like 'it' realized the researchers weren't going to run like the previous tenants, and pretty much left. They have some shit still happening, but not like it was.
>>
>>17524555
not this guy but heres the link to that and some other books of spoopyness and skellingtons.

its a fucking boring book though. i was really disappointed.

https://mega.nz/#F!xRoAAT7A!R6Q4HSbgYkzaIQ606xWAvA

save the link, I'm going to start uploading books about bigfoots and such when i get time to dig through my external hdd.
>>
>>17532852
i wouldnt worry about things like that, skinwalkers are total bros, and good gaming friends. the anti-skinwalker sentiment is sickening to say the least and made up by bigfoot fetishists and apologists.

totally not a skinwalker.
>>
>>17532076

It was two cops that told them the story. Later even more witnesses in the area came forward and reported the dogs.

The scientists thought it was so weird that they left it out of the book because it was too unbelievable.
>>
Amatuer crptozooologist:

ok so let me put it like this...

some are friendly, some are hostile, but its in thier biological nature to try and deceive you

its kind of like meeting a ferocius dog and then a cuddly one, very powerful animals tho these things
>>
i was listening to that story, and the dog was actually really friendly, it probly couldve torn the farmer family to shreds, and didnt eat cattle until it stuck it head outside the fence

it was after they hurt the dog that things got all wrong, they obviously have a camp around there somewhere
>>
that being said their true nature is ver mysterious
>>
File: 1388971761795.jpg (111KB, 1235x486px) Image search: [Google]
1388971761795.jpg
111KB, 1235x486px
skinwalker ranch is not real. if you believe that the stories are real you need to seek mental healthcare ASAP. I am serious, if you think this garbage is real please go to a doctor, you can get help.
>>
>>17538455
t. A Skinwalker
>>
>>17538455

This. I can't believe people actually believe this shit. Its just some dude made up a bunch of bullshit stories and now people actually believe them. There it is. Your great mystery deciphered.
>>
>>17538530
right becuause if something challenges your belief system its fake right?
>>
>>17520754
>Bulldozer
Is it a haunted Bulldozer? Have skinwalkers learned the ability to shapeshift to non-living materials?
>>
>>17538606
they dont all live lik primatives, the have tech too
>>
typos aside, i think the idea was conveyed
>>
Holy shit, I live not too far away from here!

I'm going to set up a camping trip and make a thread after that.
>>
>>17538776
uh, be careful....
>>
>>17538836
now that I think about it, I worked with a guy that grew up in that area and he knows all about the "ranch"

I'll have to ask him about his goings on.
>>
>>17538836
no, don't.
>>
>>17538986
can skinwalkers use the internet??????????

they seem pretty smart, and its not rocket science
>>
if you need my help,

call out in your mind for "the hero"

im busy tho, a lot on my plate, so to speak
>>
>>17538455
>>17538530
You obviously didn't listen to either of the talks.

Why would someone spend millions of dollars researching this & why would credible, post-doc scientists take years out of their life investigating it and writing about it if that were true?

Your "explanation" is probably one of the more far-fetched given these facts. Do you really think that all these credible people (scientists, rich multi-billionaire businessmen, cops and ranchers) would conspire. take years out of their lives and spend millions of dollars to make up a spooky story?
>>
>>17538606
you've obviously never heard the legend of the SPOOKDOZER.
>>
>>17539165
the connection is really spotty innaranch utah
>>
>>17536393
Thanks mate, I'm halfway through and it's a solid spooky/10.
>>
Jesus, all these retards that think the Skinwalker Ranch has skinwalkers running around everywhere.

If you read the book you would know the name Skinwalker ranch is largely symbolic. There isn't a magic native sorcerer running around doing spooky shit.

Skinwalker Ranch is just a hotbed of paranormal and UFO activity. George Knapp and the NIDS team seemed to think that there was some sort of intelligent force behind all of the activity on the property.
>>
>>17538455
>>17538530
your both fucking idiots
>>
>>17541139
This. Fucking skinwalker meme ruins everything. GTFO children.
>>
>>17541006
Finished it, kind of a dry read but did spook me a little. It was similar to the mothman prophecies in a lot of ways. It's an account of a different paranormal hotspot but with very similar phenomenon. In the end he updates and expanded on the theories of John Kell and Jaque Valle.
>>
Is the book worth a read? Im getting pretty interested in this stuff
>>
>>17543259
Might as well check out the link an anon posted in the thread below. It's a pretty quick read, if your generally interested in theories about paranormal experience, part three of the book covers a lot of ground. I kind of take books like this with a grain of salt but there is some interesting and spooky stuff in there.
>>17536393
>>
>>17543316
Thanxs ill take a look
>>
>>17543259
>>17543316
Also, you can just listen to the George Knapp talk to see if it piques your interest. It covers most of the major stuff in the book and even stuff they chose to leave out (because they deemed it too unbelievable).
>>
File: 1459577103552.gif (45KB, 207x237px) Image search: [Google]
1459577103552.gif
45KB, 207x237px
>>17538455
>this
is a typical doofus who comes to /x/ for what i don't know. there's your enigma
>>
>>17535726
Im just lurkin' here for the spoopy stories
>>
>>17536407
Huehuehue
>>
>>17523794
/x/ only cares about the stupid obviously fake shit. skin walker ranch and paulides' missing persons are ignored here because there is too much evidence showing that these are legit
>>
I live about 4 hours from the Ranch. A few friends want to go down and camp outside of it for kicks. If we see anything will report but for the most part people in the State don't give a shit about it. You hear stranger stories just from being in the woods more often then anything about the Ranch.
>>
I'm not watching fuck long ass videos and the OP pic doesn't make any sense. Can someone greentext a summary or something?
>>
>>17544258

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skinwalker_Ranch

>Basically a Ranch in Utah that is also on American Indian lands. Hence the Name Skinwalker

>Spoopy things happened and some things made the newspapers.

>Some Rich guy bought the ranch and was/is trying to conduct "scientific research" on the scary things happening. Basically shutting part of it down turning it into his own personal Area 51. Security, lab coats, the whole nine yards.

>It's basically believed to be a "Gravity Falls" because it's not just one particular paranormal event going on but a bunch crazy shit.
>>
File: 347381748301.png (568KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
347381748301.png
568KB, 1280x800px
>>17544275
BASICALLY There is the jist for you.
>>
>>17544212
Strangely enough Paulides is how I discovered the Skinwalker Ranch stuff.

Both are equally disconcerting and defy rational explanation. Even attempts at far-fetched "rational" explanation and classical paranormal pigeon-holeing don't work with these strange cases.

Again, it's the cold hard facts of the cases and objective credibility of the storytellers that most unnerves. No attempts to explain are made - just the event described in a dry, dispassionate manner.
>>
>>17538455
/thread

all rest is trash for you perma-virgins
>>
>>17544212
as i had succinctly posited previously, Skinwalkers are total bros ,and nothing to worry about.

they are a noble race much maligned by ufofolgist permavirgins, bigfoot furry apologists, and the Big Paranormal AM talk radio industry.

puppers did nuffin wrong till those horrible rednecks shot him. the house was owned by creepy S&M fetishists who the noble skinwalkers tried to save innocent children from, but were lied about by a bunch of drunken indians. it wasnt the skinwalkers fault. thats why the rubes and yokels with half a totally untasty moo cow that we ... i mean the noble skinwalker didnt eat nuffin of, werent allowed to be diggin around thier own property. its because jet fuel cant melt steel beams, and jay-z buried tupacs nose ring there.

t. Not A. Skinwalker.
>>
File: 1.jpg (135KB, 670x701px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
135KB, 670x701px
>>17544376
This place would be a very boring without a bit of fiction every once in a while.
>>
>>17536751

can you cuddle the ferocious one, if only for a moment?
>>
>>17538455
>>17538530
>>17544106
samefagging detected
trolling detected
>>
>>17536393
Do you have Missing 411?
>>
>>17547298
nope, i've been hunting for that like a motherfucker for years. i havent had a chance to run through my calibre database yet for everything i want to upload to that folder either.

i had a bunch of weird books written in latin from the publicae vaticanus or so they claimed, that was basically a how to for strike teams against monsters.

shit was grimm/MHI/delta green as fuck.
>>
>>17532240
i finally watched it 2 weeks ago... its fuckin badass cool like woah dawg. but really. must see
>>
Lots of skinwalkers in this thread.
>>
>>17520754
I'm dying to go out there with my AR.
>>
>>17549948
That's what Bob wants, it's all a hoax for a billionaire to have humans he can legally hunt.
>>
File: 1.jpg (5KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
5KB, 259x194px
Found pic related when looking for Skinwalker ranch stuff, I've seen it before, what the hell is it? Is it even related to Skinwalker ranch?
>>
>>17550067
Looks like a cow?
>>
>>17550136

Looks like there is stuff flying above it, maybe it's just brush in the background. I can't remember what the source of it is though.
>>
>>17538606
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZbG9i1oGPA
>>
File: 13002241256.jpg (7KB, 249x212px) Image search: [Google]
13002241256.jpg
7KB, 249x212px
>>17550243
>On April 19, 2005, it was announced that Heemeyer's bulldozer was being taken apart for scrap metal. It was planned that individual pieces would be dispersed to many separate scrap yards to prevent admirers of Heemeyer from taking souvenirs
>>
>>17550338
Killdozer is kill
>>
>>17549686
SHUT UP BIGFOOT, SKINWALKERS DONT POST ON SUCH..
I͆ͤ̀ ͛̾͛͠Wͣ̋̈͠Iͬ̇ͣL̾̍͊͜L͛̌̈́͂ Ėͭ̃ͨAͥ̐̑ͩ̎̚͘T̷ ͧ̈̽͋̓́Y̢O͌͗ͪ̒̔U͗̀͗Ŕͯ̿͛̂ͣ͒ ͦ̇Sͤͮ̒͋Oͤͯ̇̓ƯLͯ̏̆͊ͭ͞S.͠.͐̏̈́̈̍͌ ͥ̎̈͛͂̎̒T͑H̾͋̓͛E̍ͮ́̿͞ ͨ̓ͧͫ̆̓TͫIM̋̐ͣͦ̏ͮ̒Eͤ̂̑̍ ̓ͯ̍̏̏ͦ̏͠O͗̕F̏̓͠ O̾U͗̂R͊̅̊̆͒̀ͣ ̏Aͧ̇S̿͛ͧ̊͐ͥ͗Cͬͬ͌̑̐ͭE͢Ǹ̏͜S̐̆İ̸͒ͣͮ̎Oͬ͛ͪ̃͊N̸ ̇́I̿ͧ̂ͯͣS̏ ͒ͩͤ̋ͪ͗Aͧ̀T̕ ̡̾H̢ͨ̈̍ͪȦ̵ͩ̒N̨D̷̔̅!̽͘!̎͢!ͤ̈́̉͢ ͋ͥͯ͐̍Wͥ̀̆͊ͧͯ́͏A̓ͩR̒̏̾ͪ̌́Gͯͮͧͤ͒A͊̊͑ͥ͜R̀B̴̈ͫLͦ!̷!̛̐̅͛!̏̉͑̉ͣ͝!͞ ̔͋̔̌̏͂
>>
>>17520754
>Ranch
What are they, fucking livestock now?
There's a horror story. Have dead loved ones? Well come on down to Ted's SkinWalker ranch and pick your very own to keep ya company.
>>
>>17550874
no genius, it implies they have livestock that are composed of animals of a bizzare nature
>>
interesting to think about

mysteries of the universe
>>
according to the german legend, if you ever meet your doppleganger there will be a battle to the death

possibly because it wants to take your place and doesnt want its existance known
>>
Why do you do this x? Why do you keep proving the lowest IQ meme?
>>
>>17552563
According to my legend you're retarded, delusional and you don't even know what you're supposed to roleplay itt.
>>
>>17552930
u wot m8
>>
>>17544417
Fuck this. Fuck!
I didn't know that this is a skinwalker.
I'm not from north america, but I went there in a family trip. Part of the trip was camping near the Rocky Mountains.
During the day (yes, it was day time) me and my sister went through a walk in the woods and we saw some deers but one of them looked kind of rotten, parts of the fur was covered in mold. I made some loud noise to make the deers go away so we could check the dead deer, but when I made the noise the deers ran away but the fucking dead deer just just stared at us with an alert/scared expression and ran away using just the legs.
We ran back and told father, but he told us that the deer was just dirty.
Fuck this shit.
I knew something was off.
>>
>>17553057
Called my sister and told her to search for skinwalker and she sounded scared as fuck.
Fuck you, guys.
>>
>>17553093
why are you showing your sister scary shit if you dont wanna frighten her?
>>
>>17527540
>>17521153

>tldw
>tl;dw

too long didn't... web? tha fuck is goin' on here
>>
>>17553229
watch.
tard
>>
>>17553358
ooooooooh, that makes more sense, sorry
>>
>>17553180
I do wanna frighten her. We talked about that for years and for years now I had forgotten.
>>
>all those amazing stories
>only pic is of an eviscerated calf

SR sounds like a nice place to spend a summer though
>>
people KEEP trying to chang the topic of discussion, posting unrelated films and such
>>
>>17554684
probly shoulda used this tag for that post
Thread posts: 132
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.