[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Heart transplants

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: heart-transplant.jpg (28KB, 398x280px) Image search: [Google]
heart-transplant.jpg
28KB, 398x280px
/x/ is it true that having a heart transplant can grant you the memories, habits or behavior of the one you took the heart from?
>>
>>17520539
that sounds like an old pies tail
>>
Isn't that a plot of some B-grade film?
>>
>>17520544
I mean bold knives mail.
>>
Cellular memory yes. But not peer reviewed so like most on /X/ who knows?
>>
>>17520544

Hmm, how could you have an old wives' tale about a procedure that has only been around since the sixties?
>>
>>17520547

I'm sure it has been done many times on films or series (I'm watching right now an episode from a paranormal series that has this plot, thats why I created this thread)
>>
>>17520558
The sixties happened almost sixty years ago, anon
>>
File: image.png (601KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
601KB, 720x540px
>>17520637
>mfw he's right
>>
>>17520539
or your body could be hijacked during the procedure when you undergo anesthesia, never returning to your body
and Iblis (Satan) will put his spirit into your body and attempt to live out the rest of your life as an evil clone version of yourself

zombies are basically made at hospitals in ways like this, blood transfusions, bone marrow transplants, saving dead bodies alive etc... the sickest part is that they are all puppeteered by the same tentacle monster - i.e., the zombies are all the same person, Satan.
>>
>>17520653
wew lad
Did God tell you that?
>>
>>17520661
a few people close to Him, and the devil likes to boast like he's all that so he slips up and tells you, obviously with the intent of scaring you
>>
File: bloody-heart-on.png (189KB, 400x343px) Image search: [Google]
bloody-heart-on.png
189KB, 400x343px
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.