[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask a Psychic's assistant anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 1

This thread again.

Ask a Psychic's assistant anything. Were having a slow week, so im considering bringing him back for a live psychic q&a later this week.

fun facts
>jennifer aniston was a client of ours
>We have clients all over the country, and even some overseas
>was hired to do readings at a vice presidents christmas party

ask me anything.
>>
>>17519528
have you seen him speak to spirits? IS there really a god and devil? evil spirits?
>>
>>17519528
How can i get the thoughts out of my head. If god is real, how can i kill him for making my lofe hell? How do i get rid of all the thoughts in my head?
>>
>>17519536

i have, we meet with some other mediums one sunday a month, last one was yesterday actually.

>is there really a god and a devil

kind of. but not to the extent that religion implies, at least so far as i have seen.

>evil spirits

its more like 'rotten' spirits. like they were once normal and kind of rotted due to specific circumstances.

>>17519546

>on /x/ no less
>>
>>17519528
Are you doing readings? Can you make one for me?
>>
Is Christianity real? Can you explain yes, or no and why.
>>
>>17519623

i dont do readings, im an assistant to a psychic. hes done live readings here on the board, but he wasnt a big fan cuz his practice is more therapy. he gives advice on how to fix problems, but people here were mostly asking 'does xx like me?' and random stuff.

>>17519659

according to him, no. there is a bigger explanation, but the shorthand version is in this lecture:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpYE9HmRpKQ

it uses a lot of terminology only his clients are familiar wtih so might not be easy to understand.

but Christianity, like other religions, is derived from a general sense of spirituality, but later just became a growth tool
>>
>>17519528
How's business going to be next month in the new office?
>>
>>17519760

were not getting a new office.
>>
>>17519691
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpYE9HmRpKQ [Embed
thanks for the video. will watch
>>
>>17519823

No problem. I'll be writing a third book based on it sometime this year.
>>
>>17519884
Hey buddy while you're still here. Are spoops real in an "outside" form or do they just find ways to play tricks in our mind so that they become real to our perceptions ?

What are ways to tell if there are spoops around ? And to what extent can we interact with them ?

And if there was just one goddamn book you'd recommand on the subject, what would it be ?
>>
>>17519967

>are spoops real

i believe so, and he claims so.

>outside form or just in our minds

thats hard to say, cuz if they fuck with our minds, wouldnt it be hard to tell? the way he spins it, yes they do effect us and most of the world is run by spirituality.

>what are ways to tell if there are spoops around.

if they arent directly harming you in a way that becomes obvious, im not sure without the help of a psychic or someone spiritual. all of the hauntings ive dealt with or helped with have been pretty direct. but in some cases its considered more low key and my boss had to point out what was happening.

>and if there was just one goddamn book you'd recommend on the subject what would it be

on the subject of spooks or spirituality? if i could, id recommend the one that got my boss started on the path. he read it like 40 years ago though and doesnt remember the title. he could figure it out pretty easily though, his ex wife wrote it, but ive never pressured him.

but it seemed to open the floodgates for him. after that im not sure. i dont do reading myself, cuz its hard to know who to trust adn everything is conflicting. choosing a book on spirituality is essentially like trying to pick a new religion based only on the texts.

I'm currently working on transcribing some of his ideas into a third book, this one based around the origins of spirituality, the rules and how it works etc.
>>
>>17519528
Dirty lying neckbeard WHY because Aniston was a pupil of the Steiner school AND would never fuck around with BACKROOM FAGGOTS LIKE YOURSELVES
>>
>>17520017

Aniston first came in when she was on the cast of friends, because her hair dresser got her a reading as a present. she came back a second time, but got mad because my boss said she was going to break up with Brad Pitt.

We also got Alexis Denisof, one of the big guns at FX, and the showrunner from dominion
>>
>>17519528
How can I attract a girl, I want her to be my gf
>>
Have you heard me yet?
>>
>>17520058

good question! maybe ask someone who might actually know.

>>17520073

no? why would i?
>>
>>17520075
Just wanted to make sure any stray reverberation wasn't gunking up the ether. Can you tell me if my experimentation have been received on positive notes or should I come back to it later? Thank you
>>
>>17519554
> more like 'rotten'
More like fermented.
>>
>>17520107

lets not roleplay.

>>17520412

i dont think so.
>>
>>17520453
I know so.
>>
op what is required of you from your master
>>
>>17520453
Why not? It's not like you have anything better to say. What questions are you comfortable with? What do you hear with your inner ear?
>>
>>17522434
hahahah I sent you some thought energy, and look at what happened. way to lash out.
>>
>>17519528
OK. I just did a screen shot of what I've been listening to on YouTube. If you're still here, tell me what it was or at least the subject. Then I'll post screen shot w/ time.
>>
>>17522436
Please put the victim card back in the deck. Shuffle it 3 times and select. You said you didn't want to roleplay...do I misinterpret what you say?

My whip hand is strong yet you do not bleed but you don't have the answers that I need. If truth is a lash then you should see me smash. I do it for fun and extra cash.

Still waiting : getting bored.
>>
>>17520453
so you're not psychic yourself? you can't see the future?
>>
how much do you scam, er sorry, "charge" your "customers?"
>>
>>17522560
500 monies per hour
>>
>>17522537
You act like you know who I am
>>
>>17522411

from my boss? mostly that i just run the entire business. i do everything except the taxes, we have a guy for that. i design the website, our book covers, i work the schedule, plan his trips, negotiate our donations, etc. etc.

>>17522434
>>17522436

no idea whats going on here.

>>17522469

what? cant you read? im a psychic's assistant. not a psychic assistant.

even if i was psychic, why would psychic mean omniscient?

>>17522537

not sure whats going on here guys. if i dont respond with my trip code, dont assume its me.

>>17522560

360 an hour

>>17522552

no, i am not a psychic myself.
>>
Tell him hes a huge faggot
>>
>>17523239
>no, i am not a psychic myself.
why were you coming on here in 2013 and giving future readings? you and your boss know you're scamming people?
>>
>>17523506

dunno what you are talking about, i started working for my boss in july of 2014. so thats not me.

>MUH SCAM ARTISTS!!1!

if it bugs you, why bother posting?
>>
I'm going to find out who you are. I will come for you and I will bully you. And yes, I really could do it. I have money and time.
>>
>>17523522

its not that hard, we posted our number here before.
>>
Why work for a psychic?
>>
why?
>>
>>17519528
Can your boss tell the future? Any end of the world predictions?

How did you get your job? Has your boss ever spooked you with spooky stuff?
>>
I've always wondered: How do you become a psychic/diviner/magickian's assistant/apprentice? My path is a very spiritual one and deeply intertwined with the supernatural so I should probably do an apprenticeship but idk how. How did you become a psychic's apprentice?
>>
>>17524198

i had started looking for wokr as a receptionist because i wanted money and didnt want to do labor and loved air conditioning. he called me in for an interview and hired me on the spot based on my spirit type.

a week later the manager quit, i got promoted, and now i run the business.

>>17524360

craigslist, just applied for every office job. he does tell the future, his end of human life prediciton is about 400 years from now, sooner if we do a 'good job'.

spooks me quite a bit. we once had a camera crew record us in a supposedly haunted house. heard something calling my name when alone in the room. no one was there. the name that i heard was a nickname from when i was child, so there wasnt any way anyone there would know that.

he cleared the ghosties and someone bought the house the next day. i thought that was a marketing lie, but it apparently actually happened cuz we werent allowed to come in for b reel footage the next week.

>>17524378

it was unintended for me. the above story was all there was to it lately. i applied for every office job, one happened to be a psychic, i got hired because of my spirit type, been there ever since.
>>
>>17524710
What's a spirit type senpai? Why does your boss like yours? Also congrats on the comfy job.

What does your boss mean do a good job? Are humans going to dun goof?
>>
How do you feel about those who recongnize your ability , I had a weird work experience with someone of your kind a couple weeks back
>>
>>17519528
why do you think you're psychic?
>>
>>17524735

>whats a spirit type

he divides spirits into two basic categories. theres more categories, and sub sections, and its not strict, but hte basic idea is that you are either

>validation
>change

change are here to do what their name implies, change. they come with a purpose to learn a lesson, and grow, and whatnot. as such their life is often filled with hardship and relies on them fixing their problems, if they can be fixed at all.

then there is validation. i am whats called a 'second generation validation spiritual' but what it basically means is that i am here to validate my existence. life is easier than a change persons, and i face less tragedy. things are designed to more or less work out on their own, or at the very least are problems specifically designed for me to conquer.

so hiring me, guarnatees the business does well, versus the alst guy who was 'change'. i thought it was a silly reason to hire me, but his logic has applied to my life as much as i hate the line of thinking, and the business is doing way better than when i got here. the last guy had nearly destroyed it. though i blame him personally cuz he was a fucktard as opposed to just a spirit type.

>do a good job

so basically, like i mentioned above, we are all here to change, except for those of us who are here to validate. once you change everything bad about you (over the course of many many lives and reincarnations) you come back as a validation. you will incarnate as a validation once or twice, maybe 3 times to validate your spiritual existence. after that, you are done.
>>
>>17523515
why bother posting? because you frequently shill your bullshit here it seems.

so someone just happened to be posting about how they're "not psychic but can see the future" with the same tripcode as you?

(https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/13563462/#q13563462)

my guess is that you are actually your "boss" and you're trying to make money by advertising here. even if your "boss" exists, you're still a liar. you are a bad person. that's why i bothered posting.
>>
>>17524774
>>17524735

so, by this logic, once all the change people become validation, they will validate their existence, then eventually go back to the 'higher plane' meaning humans are no longer needed. so the closer we get to spiritual perfection, the closer the human race gets to extinction. validations only started appearing aroudn the year 1900. our population is larger than ever so more souls are incarnating and reincarnating and becoming validation fast.

my boss predicts that all spirits will become validation, and validate themselves, within about 400 years, thus ending humanity. but if we do a 'good job' at our growing and developing and fixing the last of our problems (as humans, not a society) then it will happen faster.

this next part is what ive inferred or assumed based on things he says but:
the fall of humanity is kinda set in stone by things that are irreversible done by change spirits. by the time we are all validation, society will be collapsing, but we will be validating our lives on a personal level, not thruogh some utopian united society. on the contrary, people validating themselves might do so in destroying each other or delivering final blows.

>>17524738

again, i am not psychic, i am a psychic's assistant. my abilities are mostly paperwork and graphical design. my boss claims i have psychic abilities and i sit in with the mediums but i cant truly vouch for any of his claims about me. i am not saying hes wrong, but regardless i enjoy my life the way i currently live it. spiritually, but not quite psychically.

>>17524743

again again again, i am not psychic. please read the first post of the thread.

>>17524778

>same tripcode as you

the tripcode is popular. it was popularized by moots supposed admin capcode ## faggot. mine is just OP ## faggot.

that thread was created before i even worked for my boss. not that id expect him to know how it works at 75 years old. .
>>
>>17524778

seriously though if you type in
!!aSFWlcMsSei

on google, you will see archived posts over the years of people using hte faggot tripcode. try it yourself.

i suppose you could argue that im literally every single guy from every single thread in all those threads, but considering the root and faggot it'd be quite a bold conspiracy theory.
>>
>>17519528
What does your boss say about ayy lmaos?
>>
>>17524861

he says that they are outside his reach of understanding, but that i would have an 'understanding' of them in my lifetime.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.