[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

did the soviets ever do anything paranormal ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: soviet union.gif (5KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
soviet union.gif
5KB, 400x400px
did the soviets ever do anything paranormal ?
>>
>>17518441
They still are OP. They're trying to resurrect Lenin and Marx so that they can lead a glorious revolution against Trump
>>
>>17518441
If you mean do they have an "X-Files" division in the KGB then the answer is yes.

Paranormal research has been in the Russian Federations budget for years.
>>
You are home to watch Pravda on televisir about degenerate murderer who is on the loose. You look out the window door to beet field, and you notice Man standing in the snow. He look like foto on televisir and he smile at you. You gulp vodka, picking up fone to your right and dialing Local Militia Precinct Commissar. Back out the glass you look, pressing fone to ear. Notice he now closer to you. You drink more vodka in shock.

No footprints in snow. It was reflection. You dullard!

Your apartment is bulldozed down to make way for glorious tractor factory.
>>
>>17518441
Yes, OP a lot
in they sphere of influence they wipe out iluminati and cryptids, secure important paranolmal spots etc.

If you want true go astra-travel around post-soviet territory
>>
File: habbening.gif (2MB, 446x308px) Image search: [Google]
habbening.gif
2MB, 446x308px
>>17518449
>>
>>17518454
LOLWUT.. Good ol' Motherland Russia.
>>
>>17518743
Putin is the RICHEST man in the whole WORLD pretty damn crazy how much influence he has.. Chernobyl was shut down for a reason, there is a plan in place w/ Chernobyl as the ground zero if you will.
>>
>>17519588
>Chernobyl
It's not in Russia.
>>
>>17519588
You have no idea what you're talking about
>>
File: Bakunin.png (758KB, 640x811px) Image search: [Google]
Bakunin.png
758KB, 640x811px
>>17518454
that was a good story, had me scared then happy then crying in my vodka
>>
>>17518749
Good to see another poster using Glorious Mother Russia's potato-phones for record of USSR happening, da?
>>
Wait, so phone was potato?
>>
File: stalin_.jpg (110KB, 603x591px) Image search: [Google]
stalin_.jpg
110KB, 603x591px
>did the soviets ever do anything paranormal ?

Soviets were ardent materialists by definition. Getting too mystical would get you sent to Siberia or worse.
>>
>>17518454

11/10
>>
>>17518454
>televisir

I know what it means but never have seen keks like that.
>>
File: full capitalist.jpg (35KB, 299x351px) Image search: [Google]
full capitalist.jpg
35KB, 299x351px
>>17521115
>actually beleiving relgion or anything like that was banned
>>
Noone is going to post the picture of the Russian scientists that tried to keep a dog's severed head alive with electrical impulses?
>>
>>17518441
Yes. The USSR certainly had a remote viewing unit. (google it if you want, it's interesting) I wouldn't be in the least surprised if they had other types of things, as well.
>>
>>17518441

They researched psychic spies and UFOs.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.