[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Life, God, Satan, what they mean

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 22-revelation.gif (172KB, 1636x874px) Image search: [Google]
22-revelation.gif
172KB, 1636x874px
I believe the purpose of life is to become God.

I believe there are two paradigms at work, one is Christ consciousness and one is Satanic.

Christ consciousness is desiring to become God but also sharing the ability to become God, aka taking communion to become part of god with him (Jesus Christ)

I believe there is another force at work that is Satanic. The bible says Satan is the god of this world. I believe this mode of being is becoming God selfishly. Desiring to have the powers and abilities of God, but not sharing.

So you have a choice. Go to church,take the communion, spread the good news and most likely be persecuted for it because Satan is the god of this world.

OR

You can make a deal with Satan. He will reveal a path to selfish godliness to you, but will strike a bargain with you binding you to secrecy. The punishment will be severe, possibly more severe than death. Possibly something you've done or will be made to do will come to light in the worst way. (Think Jared from Subway having his pedo shit exposed and life ruined). He will suffer far more than if he had simply died, I'm sure.

An important concept to grasp is the unity of god-consciousness.

It may also seem contradictory that Satan can be god of this world and be thwarted in any way since he is already god-like, but eventually (maybe already) a surrender will come from within Satan at the turning of the age.
>>
The purpose of life is to REMEMBER that you are ALREADY one with God.

There is no separation. Separation is an illusion.

Satan is the deceiver who FOOLS you into thinking you are separate. AKA you have an ego that is isolated from the source.

You are a part of both God and Satan. We are all one in the same, yet we are separate at the same time.
>>
File: jesus-christ-wallpaper-17.jpg (1MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
jesus-christ-wallpaper-17.jpg
1MB, 1920x1200px
The reason the unity of god-consciousness is important is this:
The most obvious reason is that two omnipotent beings can't exist in the same space. If their will conflicted they would have to coordinate somehow or thwart each other endlessly, losing their "omnipotent status" because they are constantly having to direct effort to not being thwarted or to thwarting the other.

if you go the Satanic route you can choose a selfish desire like sex, money or power. You won't experience the fullness of God-consciousness because Satan will never let you, but your selfish desires might be met.

If you go the route I recommend, and follow Jesus Christ, you are agreeing basically to become one with him, experiencing the fullness of God, but the caveat is that you do his will as if he was the executive "decider". You abandon selfish desire.
>>
>>17518316
I'm not here to argue with anyone, I just see threads where people ask about making deals with Satan and I wanted to describe what that is like and what it means as well as providing some insight into a much better alternative, which is following Jesus Christ.
>>
>>17518275
>Christ consciousness is desiring to become God

So Satan was in full Christ Consciousness when he tried to take over and be God?
>>
>>17518370
you missed part of the sentence a very important part.
>>
>>17518370
Satan wants to be the sole possessor of Godliness.

Christ wanted to share Godliness with everyone. That's what the eucharist/holy communion represents.

Total opposites.
>>
elaborating:
Satan will dispense pleasures for you if you make such a bargain with him, but as I stated before you will have something held over you to keep you sworn to secrecy and also sworn to protect his interests which, as I stated are being the sole possessor of godliness.

So basically the formula to make a deal with the devil, is
>1.) to let Satan have some dirt on you, be creative
>2.) swear to keep your mouth shut
>3.) when the time comes to pay your end of the bargain you will have to do something like deceiving someone so they do not follow Christ.

desu though I think you should follow Jesus because it's already too late for Satan. This close to the end times siding with satan probably not worth a damn.

do you see what I did there?
>>
OP here, last post for tonight. I just want to conclude, seeing as how I've dispensed a formula for utter devestation of one's soul, that the fullness of God is something you should absolutely strive and sacrifice for.

I am an ascended master. I've actually experienced it while still alive. It is better than any amount of pleasure you can conceive of. No amount of sex, power, money or anything would be worth giving it up.

Please do whatever it takes and suffer any amount of persecution to choose Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior.
>>
>>17518316

This.
Chill out and ride the wave my mang.
>>
>>17518462
You are not an ascended master idiot.

Isnt it enough to preach good information about thr Father and Jesus

You dont have to be a special snowflake
>>
But yeah the purpose of life is to glorify God not to become God

The level of foolishness dispensed on this board is scary
>>
>>17518418
>not worth a damn
lol good one
>>
How does one get closer to christ consciousness without simply becoming a schizophrenic weirdo?
>>
>>17518599
Stop being Christian for one. Then just call it mindfulness.
>>
>>17518979

This.

I don't know why people try to connect everything to an already existing religion.

Just stop. Join the religion rightfully, or find your own path. Quit trying to intertwine everything.
>>
>>17518275
Existence is constant, not broken. All states of existence are only accessible to those within the set. If a cell dies, you don't. If you die, the planet doesn't. It's a collective, so nothing would feel changed. Just, as it would.
Your brain is a magnet and your mind is the polar field. It might not surprise you to what or whom 'god' and 'satan' are. It won't even scare you.
>>
but to be god is to be everything
>>
>>17518584
New age snowflake syndrome. Also known as Down's.
>>
>>17518584
>But yeah the purpose of life is to glorify God not to become God

says who? how so?

just make a big sweeping statement dont explain it and call everyone else foolish?

you got problems guy
>>
>>17519073
In my time the Bible being known and accepted was a given

Sorry Im not a millenial
>>
>>17519073
It's called pride, self-aggrandizement delusions of grandeur, etc.
>>
>>17518584
>>17519093

OP here, your insults really hurt my feelings. I was very upset I almost didn't want to come back and post this.

Corinthians 12:12-13
12 For just as the body is one and has many members, and all the members of the body, though many, are one body, so it is with Christ. 13 For in one Spirit we were all baptized into one body—Jews or Greeks, slaves or free—and all were made to drink of one Spirit.

Corinthians 12:27-31
27 Now qyou are the body of Christ and individually rmembers of it. 28 And sGod has appointed in the church first tapostles, second uprophets, third teachers, then vmiracles, then wgifts of healing, xhelping, yadministrating, and vvarious kinds of tongues. 29 Are all apostles? Are all prophets? Are all teachers? Do all work miracles? 30 Do all possess gifts of healing? Do all speak with tongues? Do all interpret? 31 But zearnestly desire the higher gifts.
And I will show you a still more excellent way.

Romans 12:5 So we, being many, are one body in Christ, and every one members one of another.

so it seems what I said is not so foolish after all. becoming one body with Christ as the head is more or less exactly what I described.
>>
>>17518316
>The purpose of life is to REMEMBER that you are ALREADY one with God.
There is one more thing. As there is no separation, well then you are God, and so is everyone else, it's all that. If everyone could just feel and understand that, then all would love and treat eachother as equals, as everyone could see themselves in all. How could someone who could see themselves in all still hate, as that would only be to hate oneself. Paradise won't come to earth before we change ourselves first, everything else will naturally follow.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.