[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are your opinions on Ouija boards, x?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 129
Thread images: 11

File: hqdefault.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
I've been having some recent activity in my mom's house. The house is only 5 years old. It started when my little brother started fucking around with this guy who works at a shitty little crematorium. Also just got this used couch and love seat. Not sure which has attracted spirits but there's been odd happenings. Shit that's never happened before.
>shit falling that was relatively stable
>phones dying when they were nearly fully charged
>WiFi keeps cutting off and on more than usual (no thunderstorms to cause it)
>and suddenly I'm a little anxious going through the living room in the dark now and I feel something

Little brother came over a few weeks ago and me and my partner strongly felt something. I burned a mixture of herbs that included sweet grass, sage, and some other stuff. Every room I would see this dark thing zip around and go to the next room. I'd follow it. Seemed like it was running away from me. Note that there is nothing wrong with my vision. I've seen spirits. I've went to a psychiatrist when I was younger and they said I was perfectly normal. But yeah, now my house feels slightly active. Mostly happens when my little brother comes over. (Btw, he lives with my dad who lives 10 miles away. I live with my mom until me and my partner can save up enough to move out.)

I don't need advice on my situation. I just wanted your opinions and a bit of insight on using Ouija boards. I have never used one and would like to see if this thing is attached to my brother. If it is, I need to do something about it. It's a recent thing, whatever happened. So...
>how do you use a Ouija board correctly
>will I make the situation worse?
>could it start fucking with me more?
>can I use a handmade one or should I just order one?
>if someone isn't for it and doesn't want to be included who lives in the house, could contacting a spirit affect the person who wasn't involved?

Thanks, /x/.
(I'm going to be tripfagging just for this thread)
>>
>>17517977

Great RP thread

Time for your medication, OP
>>
>>17517977
Is that slenderman op
>>
>>17518007
I think so. I just googled Ouija board images. Looks like him.
>>
Oh mai gawd izfat slendamin?
He's a chairman in the council of spoops!
>>
That's exactly what that spirit in your house wants you to do. It wants you to try to contact it, open your heart to it so to speak.

It's not worth it. The board won't work, but you will have done something you cannot begin to understand. It's your life, but I suggest you tread lightly with spirits, and try to avoid them all together.
>>
Ouija boards do not 'work' in the sense of contacting paranormal spooks/spirits. They only work in the sense of you, or a group subconsciously moving around the little pointer. If they did have a connection to the paranormal, they would not be mass sold in retail stores. They're a product of popular culture that's a safe way for youth to think they're talking to ghosts.
>>
>>17518022
Hi RPfag

How was your trip to the farm tah get sum potaters
>>
File: sacred_geometry.jpg (177KB, 625x365px) Image search: [Google]
sacred_geometry.jpg
177KB, 625x365px
>>17518034

>"The board will not work."

Aside from repeating what I said, what happens when you use a ouija board may never come to light or be noticed by users. They assume it didn't work and forget about it. Unfortunately, they willingly allow a spirit access to the their lives. Whatever the spirit does may never be noticed or realized by anyone. It's a very unwise decision to mess with something you cannot fully understand, and certainly not something you should advertise as "harmless."
>>
>>17518071
Ouija boards were invented by hasbro for money.

You are a retard.
>>
File: rebecca_black_derp_rxn_mfw.jpg (34KB, 491x353px) Image search: [Google]
rebecca_black_derp_rxn_mfw.jpg
34KB, 491x353px
>>17518077

A quick Google search tells you ouija boards date back to China.

What I said isn't limited to ouija boards.
Any kind of divination or "magic" you dense faggot.
>>
>>17518107
>>17518107
Read some Neil Degrasse Tyson, Dawkins, and Sagan and you'll realize what a retard you are for believing this goofy crap
>>
>>17517977
>how do you use a Ouija board correctly
First thing's first.
The results you get when you use the ouija board is all based on YOU and anyone else who is using it.
You need to understand that.
>If you don't believe it, it won't work
>If you think negatively, you WILL attract negative attention
>You need to have a strong mind for this

TIPS/INFO:
>Spirits lie.
>They are not perfect. Sometimes they will spell things wrong
>They can NOT predict the future. Ever.
>You might not contact the spirit you are trying to contact
>Or you might
>You might contact a spirit that claims to be who you are trying to reach
>Ask personal questions that only the spirit you want to reach would know
(In your case, you don't know the spirit in your house so you'll have to use your own discretion)

PROTECTION:
1. You need a WHITE candle for each person participating. Id suggest setting a white candle for each person who is currently inside the house as well.
2. Don't overdue the candles. You don't want too much attention.
3. Placing silver on the board such as a coin is an extra measure of protection
4. If you create your own board, writing the numbers in a circle will help prevent spirits from escaping.
5. You need to say a protection prayer. Hold hands with everyone involved, and each person needs to imagine a bright white light surrounding your group. Imagine that nothing evil can penetrate the circle. Pray something such as:
"Please protect us from anything that means us harm. We will not accept anything negative or evil to come into contact with us." (You can check online for better prayers)

(Cont)
>>
>>17517977
>>partner
Just say ass pirate boyfriend
>>
Idk. I guess I shouldn't. The anon saying not to mess with spirits sounds just like the person who doesn't want to get involved. I figured it was because of its reputation but maybe I'll be opening a door that I can't close.

I've been OK just ignoring everything so far. I just need to figure out how I can "cleanse" my little brother or the couch, one of which may not be willing. He's been oddly nonchalant about possibly bringing something with him and kind of sarcastic. He doesn't take it seriously even though he believes in spirits.
>>
>>17518124
I never said I was a guy. :) Don't you know /x/ is full of chicks?
>>
>>17518122

see >>17518121
>>
>>17518130

Ah. That explains it. All women are retards
>>
>>17518130
Touché. Proceed m'lady.
>>
>>17518122
>You need to say a protection prayer.
Even if I changed my mind, I might not be able to get people to be serious about all these steps. I'd include my brother, of course. He'd make some disrespectful joke or fuck it up somehow, I'm sure.

Maybe it's not such a good idea. But y'all continue. Maybe some other anon could use this info.
>now a Ouija board general or just stick with the title and discuss
>>
>>17518122

DON'TS:
(Seriously, don't fucking think about doing any of these things.)
>DONT use a ouija board by yourself.
You will be more prone to possession, AND obsession (the increased need to rely on the board more and more to the point where it consumes you, and it becomes the ONLY thing you want to do. Basically it will become an addiction)
>DO NOT ask the spirit to prove their presence.
If you do, you are inviting the spirit INTO YOUR HOUSE
>For the love of God, DO NOT fucking take your hands off the planchette unless you have moved it to 'goodbye'
>Do not let the planchette move off the board. If it does, congrats. A spirit just escaped.
>Don't fucking run away like a bitch. Say 'goodbye', and move the planchette to GOODBYE
>Don't ask the spirit how it died. Not all spirits are aware that they're dead, and it can upset them
>NEVER FUCKING USE A OUIJA BOARD IN A PLACE WHERE HORRIBLE SHIT HAPPENED (Such as a graveyard, a house where there was a murder, etc)
>DON'T BURN THE OUIJA BOARD.
>DON'T BURN THE OUIJA BOARD!
You WILL have terrible shit happen to you, including becoming cursed. Permanently.
>Do not be under the influence of anything (drugs, alcohol, etc)
>Be respectful. Don't mock the spirits, or ask them vulgar questions such as "How big is your penis"
>For some reason, you're not supposed to ask where gold is buried.
>Don't ask about your future, don't ask when you will die.

(Cont)
>>
>>17518141
If you don't feel confident in doing it, I suggest you don't.
But I'll continue with the info since Ive already got it started and wasted enough time on it
>>
>>17518150
Thank you and I am sorry, anon. But you'll be helping someone else with this, I'm sure. So, it's not totally wasted. :)
>>
>>17518150
And I will keep this in mind if I changed my mind in the future.
>>
>>17518122
>4. If you create your own board, writing the numbers in a circle will help prevent spirits from escaping.
Just the numbers? I'm guessing the letters stay in the same format? Do you have an example?
>>
>>17518146
>>Don't ask about your future, don't ask when you will die.
Why?

I thought spirits couldn't kill people
>>
>>17518146
>Be respectful. Don't mock the spirits, or ask them vulgar questions such as "How big is your penis"

Why?

Provide reasons for all the do nots.
>>
>>17518146
WARNING SIGNS:
>If the planchette moves through the alphabet and numbers either forwards or backwards, a spirit is trying to escape
Move the planchette to goodbye immediately.
>If the planchette moves in a figure 8, you are dealing with a very powerful, evil spirit.
Say goodbye immediately.
>Same with if the planchette tries to move in all four corners
>Again, if it moves OFF the board, a spirit has escaped and is now in your house.
>If the spirit is talking in a very vulgar way, swearing alot, saying extremely inappropriate things, threatening, or anything similar, Id suggest to say goodbye. You're most likely talking to an evil spirit.

DO'S
>Thank the spirit for contacting you
>Be respectful
>Have one person who is designated to ask the questions
>Have another person who is not using the board (but is still in the room) to write down the answers.
Sometimes spirits spell quickly, and its good to have an outsider write down the letters. They also don't always spell properly, and they can also speak in other languages.
Not everything they say might make sense.
It might never make sense.
Or it might make sense later on, when you realize something.
>Say a closing prayer if you choose to
>You may record the session, but
when I recorded it when I did it, I had a spirit keep telling me to shut the camera off. It was an evil spirit, and it did want to do evil things. So I said 'goodbye' Be careful with that, some spirits don't like being exploited.
>>
>>17518172
I think I know the reasoning for this. If the sprit is aware it may actively mess with you/possess you/give you nightmares/make you I'll/basically fucking up your life. Or it may mess with everyone involved, so you could put others at risk.

This is a big reason why I changed my mind.
>>
>>17518154
No problem anon :) I don't mind.

>>17518167
The numbers too. I'll get into creating a board later.

>>17518169
They can.
1. Because they can lie to you
2. If it is an evil spirit, they can say some shit like "You die right now"
3. They're not psychic, and they can lie.
Spirits (not demons) are basically JUST like people.

>>17518172
Why wouldn't you insult a judge? Or a police officer? Or your parents?
Repercussions. If you are dealing with a bad or evil spirit, they will get pissed.
And also even if the spirit is a good spirit, its good to be respectful because they are choosing to conversate with you. Its basically etiquette, similar to how you would engage with a stranger you are getting to know.
>>
>>17518137
>m'lady

Ffs go tip your fedora elsewhere you neckbeard fag
>>
>>17518177
HOW TO CREATE YOUR OWN BOARD
>Its simple really.
You can make it out of anything basically. As long as it has the following: (This is important)
>The letters A-Z
>The numbers 0-9
The words YES, NO, and GOODBYE (Very important)

I made mine out of a pizza box top. Notebook paper works, construction paper, whatever. Just don't get stupid about it and try to make one out of a potato chip bag or anything irrational like that.

You can make it in the traditional format, the one we all think about when we think about ouija board or
You can write the letters in a big circle (for better protection)
And I believe you write the numbers in a smaller circle inside of the first one (Don't quote me on this method, I haven't done it and don't know too much about it, but I assume its how it would be made)
I also think the words yes, no, and goodbye are written in the center.

IF you are trying to contact a loved one, you can personalize the board. You can draw something that relates to them in some way, for example if a specific flower was their favorite.
There's also something about drawing a sun and moon and other symbols on it, but I don't know too much about that either. You can look it up.
Also if you are trying to contact a loved one, its a good idea to put one of their prized possessions on it such as a necklace or maybe a picture of them.

(Cont)
>>
>>17518186
>I'll get into creating a board later.
I'd be very interested seeing your format. Would you keep the numbers and letters in a circle to make it easier for the pallete to stay on the board? Or is it some kind of meaning, something to do with circles?

Also, you mentioned to turn the recording device off when the spirit says so. Would you normally ask before continuing the session, like an interviewer with a living person?

I like that you mentioned candles and silver. I'm guessing those things are to keep things positive and to help protect everyone involved. If someone isn't used to protection shields or things like that what could they wear? I'm assuming Christians can wear crosses (which may attract negative entities I'm assuming) and people with no faith could wear silver or something. Would burning herbs and incense ward spirits away or could that help as well?

Would you have to do sessions in the dark? Does it have to be quiet? No music?

If the pallete does fall, what can be done at that moment?

I know, I gave alot of questions. I'm still pretty interested in this subject.

Oh and if I don't include my brother, if the spirit IS attached to him, how can I focus on just that spirit? Put him in a corner somewhere with tape on his mouth? Lol.
>>
>>17518186
>Repercussions. If you are dealing with a bad or evil spirit, they will get pissed.

What could they do besides scare the jabebus out of you?
>>
>>17518208
HOW TO ACTUALLY USE THE OUIJA BOARD:
>Light your candles. One white candle for each person participating, and even for each person in the house (just in case)
This is protection. Don't overdue the candles. Remember, you don't want too much attention.
>This CAN be done during the day... but its more effective to do it at night OR in a dark room.
>That being said, shut off the lights.
>Now the way you're SUPPOSED to do it is to sit at a table. You sitting across from the person you are participating with.
Knees touching. This helps with grounding.
I don't think you HAVE to do it this way, but its more effective.
>Each person who is participating should place two fingers (from the same hand) LIGHTLY on the planchette.
The board is not magical. So it doesn't matter if you buy a board from an expensive magic shop, or if you make one out of notebook paper. Although the letters, numbers, and "yes/no/goodbye" is what basically makes it what it is, and allows it to do what it does,
I heard something about the fact that its YOUR own energy that fuels the board. It is REAL spirits that contact you, but without your energy and especially without your belief, chances are it won't work.
Hence why alot of people say it doesn't work and that its "just a game"
People who see it as evil tend to have evil experiences. Although I came across a couple bad spirits, but Im sure that will happen regardless, just not as frequent if you have a good mindset.
Its not just a game. It can be a very positive uplifting experience if done right, and with the right mindset. Unless you purposely WANT trouble then by all means, do you. But you've been warned.

>Warm up the board by moving the planchette in a circle a couple times
>Ask "Is there any good spirits that would like to contact us?"
Or you can alter the question to what suits you, for example if you are trying to contact a loved one. You can say their full name and ask if they want to talk.
(Cont)
>>
>>17518236
>Stay patient. You might not get a response right away. Especially if it is your first couple of times.
>Wait a few minutes, and try again. Warm up the board, and ask if anyone wants to talk.
Again, if you only want positive spirits, its a good idea to ask "are there any GOOD spirits that want to talk"
>Keep your fingers light on the planchette. Stay patient, and keep trying.
>If you believe enough, it WILL move.
And it will be one of the most amazing experiences you can have.
Once you reach a spirit, its a good idea to start with the question
>Are you a good spirit?
>If they say no, move the planchette to 'goodbye' and try again.
>Remember, they can lie, so just pay attention to the warning signs and if you feel uncomfortable, say 'goodbye'
>Once you have decided if you want to talk to the spirit, start asking your questions

Spirits can be very pleasant to talk to, and they DO have a sense of humor. Remember, they're just like people. (Not demons though, there is barely any to no human like quality whatsoever.)

(Cont)
>>
>>17517977
>Buys used furniture
>Simple stuff goes wrong
>OMG ITS POSSESSED PLS HELP

Top lel
>>
>>17518253
What are signs you are talking to a demon?

Also what are demons like?

Are hollywood movies like Paranomal activity and the last exorcism accurate?
>>
>>17518253
FINISHING THE SESSION AND CLOSING THE BOARD:
>Thank the spirit you were talking to
>After you are done, move the planchette to 'goodbye' and say 'goodbye' out loud
>Blow out the candles
>Immediately flip the board over so it is completely flat down on the surface and leave the room
>I believe it is 30mins-2 hours (?) that you should stay out of the room. Not sure about the reason for this, but flipping the board over and leaving the room for a little bit is important.
>You can go back in and fold your board up, clean, etc.

GETTING RID OF THE BOARD:
This is very important
>THERE IS ONLY ONE WAY TO PROPERLY DISPOSE THE BOARD
- Don't burn it
- Don't simply throw it away

1. Sprinkle the board and your hands with holy water
2. Rip the board into several pieces
3. Sprinkle the pieces again with holy water
4. Bury the pieces
>Its a good idea to bury them away from your house
5. Dig a hole, sprinkle holy water, put the pieces in, and cover it with dirt

That's about it.
If anyone wants to use one, I still suggest to do your own research, because everything I learned was from researching it on the internet like 7 years ago. Just for extra assurance that you're doing it right and in case I missed any details.

If anyone has any questions, just ask, but I think I covered everything.
Also feel free to add or correct anything I may have missed, and if you're interested, I have a few ouija stories of my own.
>>
>>17518219
>Would you keep the numbers and letters in a circle to make it easier for the pallete to stay on the board?
Not exactly. Its more so to make it harder for the spirits to escape. It keeps them in a little better.
It doesn't have much to do about circles other than keeping them in.
>Also, you mentioned to turn the recording device off when the spirit says so. Would you normally ask before continuing the session, like an interviewer with a living person?
Yes, it can be a good idea to ask the spirit if its ok that you record them. It will show them you respect them, and it might build trust.
>If someone isn't used to protection shields or things like that what could they wear? I'm assuming Christians can wear crosses (which may attract negative entities I'm assuming) and people with no faith could wear silver or something. Would burning herbs and incense ward spirits away or could that help as well?
Hmm, Im not too sure about that. If the person can't visualize a protection circle around themself, its ok to have someone else who is "better" at it to imagine the circle around that person. The whole group. And each person can do this.
As far as wearing things, Im not too sure about that. And no, I don't think crosses would be a good idea, simply because if you encounter a bad spirit, it might want to challenge you, because you are wearing a symbol of God.
Also I wouldn't suggest using incense because it could interact with the energy in the room. Which is another reason why you shouldn't smoke.
>Would you have to do sessions in the dark? Does it have to be quiet? No music?
Yes. Its more effective in the dark, and I wouldn't suggest using music.
>If the pallete does fall, what can be done at that moment?
You're pretty much fucked. I haven't got that far, Im not sure what can be done other than immediately cleansing your house with holy water and getting rid of the board.
(cont)
>>
>>17518298
Don't worry about asking too many questions, Im glad you're interested :)
Also if you and your brother are seriously about this, you should make sure that he will cooperate.
>>
>>17518265
It could be. If he bought it used, some spirits tend to linger around their possessions.

>>17518269
See >>17518177
And yeah, it CAN be, but often Hollywood over-exaggerates things to make the movie scarier.
There is a show called Paranormal Witness, and the actual family from A Haunting in Connecticut told the true story. It was similar to the movie, but alot of the parts in the movie weren't spot on. Id elaborate but Im kind of tired after all that writing. Lol
>>
>>17518281
Do you have to dispose of the board after you use it, or is that just if things go wrong?
>>
>>17518320
Apparently you have to go far away from your house and bury it
>>
>>17518281
>I have a few ouija stories of my own.
Please, I would love to hear some! :D
>>
>>17518322
I get that, but are they one-use only, or do you only get rid of it if something bad happens? This is the first I've heard of having to get rid of it.
>>
>>17518325
Seconded. I love this shit.
>>
Has anyone ever actually died that can be cited using a source from a bad ouija board experience?
>>
>>17518320
You can keep it as long as you want to,(unless things go wrong) as long as you are using it (don't just store it in your attic and forget about it)
But be careful because the more you use it, and the more you think about it, the more obsessed you will become. And there's a word for when a person becomes dependent on the board, but I forget what its called.
That's why I got rid of mine because it was all I wanted to do.
>>
>>17518335
>(don't just store it in your attic and forget about it)

What happens if you do that?
>>
>>17518325
>>17518329
For now I'll go by the name "Lulz" so you guys know its me
So, my first time ever using one was great.
>After spending weeks reading and watching videos about it, I decided to make my own
>Out of a fucking pizza box
>But it was clean
>My friend and I went into the basement and set everything up
>Candles lit, did the prayer, we were ready to go
>We warmed up the board, and nothing happened the first couple of times
>I was a little disappointed, but I remembered what the website said, which was to keep trying
>So I tried again
>Is there any good spirits that want to talk?
>The planchette started moving slowly
>I couldn't believe it
>One of the best feelings ever.
>It moved to yes

Ive ran into a couple bad spirits, but didn't spend much time on them at all. I wasn't having it, so I simply moved the planchette to 'goodbye'
Now, mind you, I wasn't using a traditional planchette.
It was just the top from that game called "Trouble"
I think that's where we went wrong. I still can't figure it out because we did everything correctly.

Most of my memory is fuzzy because all of this happened like 7 years ago

So I remember two spirits in particular that we talked to.
>One was a little girl, possibly 7
>She was from another country because at times she would say things that didn't make sense/in another language
>I think she said "miss"
>And also "home"
>So my friend asked her where is home, who did she miss?
>M-o-m
I melted. It was the cutest and saddest thing. I forget most of the convo, but she was a sweetheart to talk to and I enjoyed every minute of it.

The other spirit, which didn't last long was the one who asked me to shut off the camera.
I think he said something like
>s-h-u-t
And me and my friend tried figuring out what he meant and she said something about the camera and he said yes
Then I asked him if he was a good spirit? He said no, and that was the end of that. We got freaked out, said goodbye, flipped the board, and left the room.
>>
>>17518351
Why would they willingly tell you if they're good or bad?
>>
>>17518335
Thanks for all your info, this is really interesting to me.
>>
>>17518265
Top crick thought the same hing m8 op is a confirmed retard
>>
>>17518281
>holy water

Fuck m8 how could anyone take you seriously after that.. my own piss is as holy as holy water. Grow the fuck up
>>
File: CreepyOC.jpg (173KB, 1408x1360px) Image search: [Google]
CreepyOC.jpg
173KB, 1408x1360px
>>17518351
My actual ouija experiences weren't too much to have a whole story about... but some of the things that happened afterward is, and
>I have picturesss

So... one story, which is the first event that occurred, I have written in a ouija thread before. So I'll just post pic related because I don't feel like typing it out again. I'll also post the pictures in the screenshot into this thread.
>>
>>17518358
They might. Or might not. It depends on whether they're lying or not.

>>17518369
Lel I dunno man, Im just going based off of what Ive read
>>
>>17518374
What he fuuuuuck dude I would SHIT my pants if I had one look at that ghost spirit thing omg..
>>
>>17518374
I thought ghosts couldn't appear on camera.
>>
>>17518382
Right?!
One night I was in the basement with my boyfriend, with the lights off, and he went upstairs to pee.
Welllll
We had a blanket dividing the basement, and I swear I saw her face, just from her eyes up looking over that blanket.

But I looked this up, and I THINK she's a shadow spirit. Which typically are harmless, and don't want to be seen. Which makes sense because she locked the door, and she is kind of sitting in the shadow.

>>17518388
They can. Clearly. In the picture after that one, she wasn't there. So I guess it was just really good timing.
>>
>>17518374
Holy crap. That's creepy m8.

Also, I don't know what I would do if I encountered a child's spirit. I'll keep thinking "this kid probably died at this age" and its really sad when that happens, that they couldn't grow up.

Nice story though, Lulz. I'd freak if that happened to me. I'd prolly move. Was the chick alive or dead? Creepy either way.
>>
>>17518388
Who said they couldn't? Some of the best ghost evidence there is, is ghosts appearing on old photographs.
>>
>>17518409
You do realize that the photo of the ghost of Lincoln was confirmed a hoax, right?
>>
>>17518374
Andd l have one last story...
Which might be fuzzy because I don't remember most of it but here goes.

Before I start I want to say that over time, we believe there was more than one spirit in there. More than two. I think there was a fuck ton actually. Something must have went wrong, we must have missed a rule, or did something, because I have no idea how my basement became so full of spirits. Most of them were quiet though. Only two or three really stood out.

>Be like 6 years ago
>Me and friends in basement
>There was like 8 of us
>We wanted to communicate with some of the spirits that were in the basement
>We shut the door, and turned off the lights
>Half of my friends weren't taking seriously
>Now I was sitting on one side of the room, (on the bed in the picture >>17518374)
and a couple of my friends were sitting across the room from that
>I started asking if any spirits wanted to talk, and that we didn't mean them any harm, typical ghost hunters shit
>We didn't get any response and I don't remember at what point this happened but
>We hear something smash. From across the room
>My one friend, K, started freaking out, because it happened literally right next to her
>I asked the spirit if it did that
>Don't think there was a response
>But my friend kept freaking out way after that
>She said the spirit was sitting right next to her, whispering things in her ear, and she was instructed to repeat those things to me
>Basically she was the middle man
>The spirit was not happy
>He kept saying things to her to repeat to me
>Don't remember much, but it was along the lines of "you're the one who brought me out, you are the one who has to send me back"
>We all got freaked out, and I wanted to turn the lights on and she said the spirit said not to
>So we didn't
(Cont)
>>
File: AmrySoldgierghost.jpg (37KB, 588x432px) Image search: [Google]
AmrySoldgierghost.jpg
37KB, 588x432px
>>17518413
I'm talking about shit like this. I've seen lots of pics from this era. I know it's possible to fake some, but some really are authentic.
>>
>>17518374
What the fuck
>>
>>17518419
>K kept telling me things (on her own) and she said something, forgot what it was, and immediately after, she freaked out
>She said the spirit said "stop coaching her" referring to the fact that she was telling me what to say (in response to the spirit)
>I didn't know what to do, but I just told the spirit to go into the light and that he's free (seen it on some paranormal show)
Im not sure if it worked, or how that night ended, eventually we turned on the lights when we thought it was over
>The glass candle was broken on the ground.
>That is where the smash sound came from
We went outside to calm down, and after I finally stopped being freaked out, apparently K told my sister that she was just making the whole thing up
>Could be the case
>Or she could have been telling me she was making it up so I would finally calm the fuck down
Either way, we had spirits in that basement, and a couple weeks before we moved, is when story #2 in this screenshot happened >>17518374
>>
>>17518419
Fuck. The only thing I can think of is that the spirits around the area were lured there probably because of the energy you created. Maybe some have been stuck or they're just fucking with you to get your attention.

But regardless, that hits you personally I would guess for a spirit to single you out.
>>
>>17518432
I have one more, but I wasn't involved so I only know a couple details

>My friend and her boyfriend at the time wanted to use it again
>I didn't want to be a part of it because I felt like I wasn't in the right mood for it
>They tried contacting her grandfather
>There was also something in reference to one of my other friends, F which kind of implied he was in danger or soon would be
>Nothing happened with that
BUT
She did manage to contact her grandfather
>He told her a series of numbers
>They wrote them down and didn't know what they meant
>Later they played those numbers in the lottery, and the numbers were off by ONE from the winning numbers.
>He also brought up her abortion and said "one more"
>He wasn't referring to the abortion, but instead another child
>Last year she just gave birth, and Im guessing the reason she kept it was because of what her grandfather said and it was also the baby of her boyfriend (now ex) at the time

I know I said spirits can't predict, so Im not sure where that came from or how it was possible
Unless only certain ones are allowed to pass on messages
>>
>>17518447
Do you have schizophrenia?
>>
>>17518456
No why?
>>
>>17518447
It could be that her grandfather was sensitive to that kind of stuff when he was alive. Premonitions. People like that seem to have alot of energy at death as well. Maybe they're more enlightened? Idk. But the fact that she contacted him to begin with. I would guess that it takes energy on their part to communicate.

I'm just assuming this based on what I've already dealt with with spirits. Also, I used to work at a Nursing Home, used to live in a very old house, and had a few deaths in the family. Lots of experiences with that, I guess. But I could be wrong.
>>
>>17518457
Just ignore them. They're shit posting.
>>
>>17518460
That's interesting. It makes alot of sense too.
Do you have any stories you wanna share?
Id be interested to read them
>>
>>17518466
I have lots. Since you shared yours, I'll oblige. It might take me awhile though. Can't share them all but I'll write about some more interesting ones.
>>
File: 1450351001182.jpg (20KB, 400x325px) Image search: [Google]
1450351001182.jpg
20KB, 400x325px
>>17517977
>What are your opinions on Ouija boards

Fake shit.

You either trick yourself into moving the glass and thinking it was an external force because your mind wants it to happen so badly or whoever else is moving it is fucking with you.
>>
>>17518471
Sure take your time anon
>>
Where is the "boo" picture?
>>
>>17518374
it was a torture opening the pic to get a better view. that's creepy as shit but this is really interesting anon. I'm liking this thread better and better. Please go on
>>
>>17518471
Let's start off with one when I was younger. I'll just type it out, not feeling into greentexting right now.

When I was about 7, my family moved from CA, USA to KY, USA. We originally lived in a trailer, at least me, my mom, and older brother did. We were apparently waiting for my dad to finish stuff in CA but later I was told that my parents had broken up. (Leaving his kids to travel across the country with someone like my mom, I wouldn't understand. But he's not a smart man, my dad.) I have one quick story of this. Just one.

The reason we moved was because my little brother died and my dad couldn't take it living there anymore. He drowned while my mom was in the kitchen. This was before she was diagnosed with schizophrenia. She was in another world and he died, not watching him while he played in a pool. I was 6. I was torn up about this of course, being just a year older than him and I was very close to him.

When we stayed at the trailer, I remember this one strange occurrence pretty vividly even though I barely remember living there.

I was laying in bed just getting up from a nap one morning. Someone brushed the back of my head and I thought it was my older brother, so I turned around to tell him to stop messing with me. As I was turning around, a horse figurine that me and my little brother shared hit me on top of the head.

I consider this my first experience.

We move into the next town over after a few months. When I was about 8, my little brother who I mentioned earlier was born. The house my dad chose was built in the early 1800s. I don't remember much happening when I was younger other than seeing the ghost if a woman and a man. Seeing orbs. Having vivid nightmares of being chased. This was pretty usual for me. But it started to get worse as I aged.
>>
>>17518479
I don't have it anymore apparently.
I thought I used to have it saved to a photobucket account, but I can't find it anywhere.

>>17518490
Sorry anon, I'll post the picture in a sec
Glad you like the thread (Even though Im not OP)

>>17518499
Im sorry to hear that...
Do you think it was your little brother that threw it? Maybe he was trying to get your attention?
>>
>>17518499
Now I guess I'll greentext some to hurry this up.

>be 11/12
>travel to OK where my sister lives
>sister P is about 20 yrs older than me, so she's an adult at this point
>me and K (little brother) stay a few days at her apartment
>older brother M is there too
>me and him take the two couches
>K is sleeping in spare bedroom
>one night
>P comes come from work
>as soon as she walks in I apparently sit up
>still asleep and yelling some shit like "Wtf!?"
>M wakes up to just as I actually wake up
>P is kind of freaked out
>then the radio in her room turns on and its just static
>apparently she never used it and it was unplugged
>didn't have an alarm function
>she walks back in living room and M tells her of this dream where some dark figure was chasing him, me, and K.
>somehow P comes up with the idea that it's linked to me and K and something followed us
>I should add that she's somewhat of a medium
>told me later on the woman at our house was protecting K since she lost her child
>went into detail about what our yard looked like even though she had never been there nor did we have pictures with us to show her (this was before Facebook of course)

Here's another from that time

>be about 13/14
>getting into occult shit (not magic) because house is so haunted
>try to astral project, fail, and go to sleep
>I "wake up" floating above my bed
>looking right at this man who is completely black
>everything in the dream is clear and just like real life
>even notice fan is in the same position
>I say "why do you hate me?"
>everything goes black and I wake up

After this, nothing much happened because I was put in foster care. I won't go into detail, but it was bc of the dysfunctional way my parents were living. Getting drunk. Having fights.

Anyway, I came back to live with my dad when I was 17. Went to college. Dropped out. Met partner. And now I'll get to the nursing home stories plus some.

I just need to take a break. I have a huge head ache.
>>
>>17518512
I think it was, since we both played with it and it was the only item up there linked to him. It was kind of a shelf used as a headboard. There was a bunch of junk. Around that time I was also really depressed about his death, my dad not being there and the move itself.
>>
>>17518512
No I mean it was a torture because that picture was creepy af
>>
File: IMG_20160328_045859.jpg (82KB, 658x578px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160328_045859.jpg
82KB, 658x578px
>>17518519
Here's a pic of my little brother who passed away while I type. I have pics of the house that I will post with the next posts.
>>
File: IMG_20160328_045809.jpg (60KB, 720x613px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160328_045809.jpg
60KB, 720x613px
Well, I guess I'll post more stories of the house before I move on, since this next story happens before I get the job for the nursing home.

>be 19
>partner and I invite some college friends over to hang out
>my mom lives in our old house, we hang out here with an old childhood friend while we're in town
>hang out and talk, decide to make a small little camp fire in the back yard since it was summer
>guy starts to walk toward a plot behind our house that used to have this yellow house which was about as old
>we are just hanging around and burning sticks when he comes back and tells us to go back inside
>why man?
>apparently something bad was attached to that plot of land
>we all go in, im kind of skeptical because I used to break into that house when I was younger and never really experienced something like I did in my old house
>people start to get excited
>suddenly we all feel this...pressure
>like the back door is about to be kicked in
>dammit S what did you do?
>he tells us to salt the doors and windows
>everyone scrambles around, I'm standing by the door
>I just hear "S"
>like someone was standing at the door, it was open when it was actually closed and they called out into the house
>I'm looking at the door creeped out
>S tells everyone that his grandma decided to step in and battle this thing
>before I say anything he says that she said "S, it's done."

And everything seemed to calm down. Hell, even after that the activity in the house pretty much stopped. And then I moved into my mom's house bc my dad got pissed at me for dropping out if college. And my childhood friend R decided to move in as well as my partner and my older brother. We were all a bunch of mooching ass kids.

The place was going to be torn down by the city and they offered my mom a house that she would pay for for 5 years and then it was hers. Before we moved out though...
>>
File: IMG_20160328_050016.jpg (73KB, 663x616px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160328_050016.jpg
73KB, 663x616px
>>17518558
>R would sleep in the living room on the couch
>rocking chair/recliner would rock on its own while he slept
>it would stop when someone walked through

He claimed it was his dad who passed away.

>microwave started to turn on at night
>I would make it a point to leave the door open before going to bed
>I'd wait awhile and wait in the hall
>it would usually close in its own after awhile
>once R caught it as it just turns on
>he was in the hallway and I was coming through to get to the living room
>called me over
>I run in and look at the minutes ticking down
>it started as 99:99 I'm assuming bc it was 99:86 when I came in
>it kept doing this until my mom moved her stuff out

Now, around this time me and my partner found a place to rent and we both worked at this nursing home for awhile. I'll type more on that in the next post..
>>
>>17518568
Here are a few stories I have from working at this nursing home. I had 2nd shift, while my partner had night shift. He has more stories to tell than I but still, being a nursing home where the elderly spend their last days, I'm sure everyone who worked there experienced something.
So...
>there was this man that was pretty much on his death bed
>it was the end of my shift but I stayed anyway
>mostly because the girls who were on his hall didn't want to deal with his death
>so we are crowded around him
>the nurse, three of us CNAs
>we clean him up a bit to give him some comfort while nurse is taking vitals
>nurse goes to call the hospital
>we all leave and I'm the last
>I start to feel this overwhelming presence
>turn around and hold his hand, hope for an easy passing
>go home
>come back to work and I see these EMT looking guys bringing the guy in a stretcher type bed
>he's looking at me and I smile and go on my way happy that he's OK
>fast forward a few hours and I ask a CNA from that hall how he's doing
>"what? he died last night on the way to the hospital."
>I think that's the first and only time I saw a spirit so solid I thought they were alive

And then there's this lady
>rooms are set up with two beds on each side of the room
>sometimes they would have their own furniture and decorated just like a normal room
>most just had the standard nursing home blankets, bed sheets, and metal nightstands
>this room was one of them
>lady has call light on
>I walk in and her roommate asks me to shut her up
>go to the woman and ask her what she needs
>"can you tell that man over there to go away? he keeps staring at me!"
>look over where she's pointing across the room and of course there's nothing
>I tell the air to go away and leave to do my duties
>later that week I check all the rooms to see who was awake, who was asleep
>look in that lady's room and there's this shadow of a man standing by her bed that quickly disappears
>she wasn't seeing things
>>
Well...that's all I have the energy to write. I encountered more things kind of like those that I've already written, but ever since I moved back in with my mom everything's been quiet and pretty comfortable.

I forgot what it was like to constantly look over your shoulder or avoid places with active spirits. It seems calm in the house now.

I'm willing to bet whatever it is it's attached to K.
>>
>>17518558
What state was this in?
That's pretty cool about his grandma.

>>17518568
Your stories are interesting, anon.
Do you think your mom might have had anything to do with the weird things happening?
Was she diagnosed for schizophrenia?
Maybe it was your brother, upset with your mother for not watching him?

>>17518621
I heard a story similar to this, a guy was outside smoking with a patient. He saw this black cloud, and the man he was smoking with saw it too.
It goes inside and later on he tries to check with the patient that was outside with him.
The patient passed away earlier that morning.

As for the lady, Im sure she wasn't.
>My dad died when I was 6
>My grandma passed away when I was 23
>Before she died, we went to her house
>I plopped down in a chair, and when she came back into the room she said "your father was sitting there"
There was another time that scared the living shit out of me:
When I was young I had a dog, who also passed away. I was maybe 8? And my sister and I found his body on the top of the stairs.
I had nightmares about him until I was like 19
Never did anything wrong to him, nightmares were probably from the trauma of finding him.
>A couple of weeks before my grandma died
>She fell when trying to get into bed
>I went in to help her up, which was a struggle because she had bone marrow cancer which made her weak and getting her up was painful
>She was kneeling and bracing herself on her bed, when she stopped and looked at the area in front of the bed (which wasn't in my view)
>And she seemed a little shocked and kind of confused
>She said "pooch?"
>Our dog's name was Raffie, but I guess since she had beginning Alzheimer's, she couldn't remember his name so she just called him that
>I am 90% sure she saw our fucking dog.
Scared the living shit out of me.

But I believe that when someone is about to die, they will see their loved ones, and those loved ones are there to prepare and comfort them before they die.
>>
>>17518723
>Do you think your mom might have had anything to do with the weird things happening?
Hmm maybe a little. I think the activity was worse wherever she slept. Like, when she was with my dad, they'd be in the master bedroom and I couldn't even go in there without someone with me and when I did, it was so strong. It might have even been something she created...I think...actually I know that it ate her up inside being the one who wasn't watching him when he died. She has never admitted that it was her fault but now that I'm older, I think she is guilty. But anyway, later she slept in the back room when they split up and I lived with him. The activity seemed to move. My bedroom was also right next to the master bedroom, maybe that's why I got the worst of it out of my siblings. I think the spirits where there already but that her sickness amplified it all.
>Was she diagnosed for schizophrenia?
Yes, but for some reason she doesn't take meds. It's not the homicidal type, but the type where you go off into a their own world. She used to talk about these characters that she created and would come home saying people are watching her. She's getting better with it, as it's a sickness that gets better with age. It almost seems like she doesn't have it anymore. Or she hides it very well.
>Maybe it was your brother, upset with your mother for not watching him?
I don't feel so. Whenever I think of him, I think if him being a light spirit that has already been passed on. I don't think he blames her. He was just about to turn 5 when he died so I think he has always loved her. I feel like all the things that happened around me were just circumstance.

And I'm sorry to hear about your dad. And that you had to go through that about your dog. I think it's really cute though that he's stuck around. A bit creepy. But cute.

I think people who go through deaths at such a traumatic level, or were close to the decease tend to deal with spirits more and are drawn to them.
>>
>>17518952
>I think she is guilty.
I mean I think she feels guilty. I should've worded that better.
>>
I've been messing around with Ouija boards multiple times. I never follow 'the rules' and I've never got my house haunted. Stop taking stories posted online too seriously, you teenaged roleplayers.
>>
>>17518952
Oh, this was me. I forgot to tripfag. Lel

>>17518963
You don't have to have shit happen if there is a ghost. You might've also been lucky so far. But crazy shit can happen. It's not just a game. It grew popular during I think WW1 or WW2 when grieving families wanted to connect to lost loved ones. There is so much connected with Ouiga boards they've developed their own occult. Just a tidbit I found out. They actually asked the board what it wanted to be called, and it said Ouija.
>Contrary to popular belief, “Ouija” is not a combination of the French for “yes,” oui, and the German ja. Murch says, based on his research, it was Bond’s sister-in-law, Helen Peters (who was, Bond said, a “strong medium”), who supplied the now instantly recognizable handle. Sitting around the table, they asked the board what they should call it; the name “Ouija” came through and, when they asked what that meant, the board replied, “Good luck.” Eerie and cryptic—but for the fact that Peters acknowledged that she was wearing a locket bearing the picture of a woman, the name “Ouija” above her head. That’s the story that emerged from the Ouija founders’ letters; it’s very possible that the woman in the locket was famous author and popular women’s rights activist Ouida, whom Peters admired, and that “Ouija” was just a misreading of that.

http://www.smithsonianmag.com/history/the-strange-and-mysterious-history-of-the-ouija-board-5860627/

I think this article is very interesting.
>>
So, does anyone think there's an actual Ouija board demon called Zozo? Or is it kind of like Slenderman?
>>
File: image.jpg (95KB, 807x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95KB, 807x600px
>>17518177
I have a question regarding this, as I have never been sure what to make of it.
>halloween 2014
>homemade ouji board
>3 am
>3 of us
>all intoxicated
>onalmost certainly old battleground (fucking africa)
>board suddenly gets a pickup
>hello
>hello
>hello
>hello
Probably 8 times or so, and suddenly starts doing figure 8s (I was unaware this was a bad thing at the time, but it makes a bit of sense now).
I am convinced this was a host of spirits, or something that wanted to convince us of that fact..
It new EVERYTHING, I took my hand totally off the board and asked something only I knew (the name of my uncle and how he died, which was a horrific suicide) and it got it 100% correct first time.
After this unfortunately we asked it to show us a true sign, and we had some 3 doors slam at once (Cape Town is windy, but something about the instant nature made my hairs stand up), and following this we failed to say goodbye properly
because we panicked...
Did I genuinelly come into contact with something truly evil that night? or am I right in just convincing myself to let it go?
>>
>>17518963
you're just lucky m80
>>
Sooo you want to know how to use it huh ?

Just get some people , focus , then remove your underwear , rape those people , then blame it on spirit that got in you

Also for fucks sake these RP threads are gonna give me cancer
>>
>>17519033
>anything inexplicable is rp
You genuinely think I have nothing better to do but shit up a shit board with my shit fiction?
I just had a question because I happened to see this thread this morning on my once a month look at x, and decided to ask if my experiences here >>17519018
are worth thinking about? because I have had some fucking terrible dreams recently. Is that alright with you bro?
>>
>>17517977
Ok so i'm a fucking expert when it comes to ouija boards, i've been using them for 6 years in different ways.

Ouija boards should be used while being ALONE. The board is a tool to meddle with your own mind and get more in touch with it (or simply entertain you), it's similar to self-hypnosis.

When freaky shit happens 99% of the times it's your own mind doing it, so large groups of people are not recommended (at least if they're unexperienced) because chaos spreads quickly and make things worst.

Before using the ouija board go to the most "active" point in the house and sit, clean your mind and try to feel different emotions (anger, fear, joy..etc) to see if the thing has any reaction. If the thing reacts someway it means it's "man-made", so the best way to kill it is by completely ignoring it for a couple of days, specially your brother who seems to be the cause.

If you feel some sort of presence and it doesn't show any kind of reaction to your mental state changes then it's probably from outside, in that case you can use the board (alone) to verify if there's a connection with the couch.

While using the board don't move a single muscle (except when talking) and keep your mind as clean as possible. Also, in this case cover the letters with something and use "yes or no" questions.
>>
>>17518991
Fair enough. I still don't believe in those spoop stories before shit hits the fan. In that point it would be too late to be sorry but in another hand I'm pretty skeptical.

In my previous house I got something spoopy happening but I can't see any kind of connection to Ouija because the spoopy happened years after our Ouija session.
>>
>>17518991
Also, the link is pretty good read actually.
>>
Ouija story from back when i was a wee lad

>Be about ~12 years old
>Find an ouija board in my closet(my closet was basically storage, i was just digging through it out of boredom)
>Ask my mom about it, says she got it at a garage sale like 15 years ago on an impulse and hasnt used it much
>Doesnt seem to mind if i play with it and junk
>Get 2 of my good friends and hang out at one of their houses down the street
>Mom gives me her phone before i leave so my dad can call me whendinner was ready
>Get to friends house and rip the ouija board out of the box and immediately start going at it
.talk to a few different spirits including my deceased aunt, made me cry like a baby
>Eventually we get a spirit that says its name is Loki and says he likes to play pranks on people
>Friends and I thought that it was a cool ass name, after one quick google search we find that loki is the name of a trickster deity
>"Neat!"
>While talking to the one who calls himself Loki, we hear something in the back of the house fall down
>All 3 of us are spooped, we go check it out
>Cant discover the source of the noise, nothing is on the ground
>Walk back to the living room where we were playing, i realize my moms phone is no longer on the coffee table by the board anymore
>I was the last one out of the room & the second one back, couldnt have been my friends fucking with me
>Start to freak out and search the room for moms phone, eventually find it in a potted plant on a window sill across the room
>That was fucking weird.jpg
>Get back to the weejee bored
>Loki says he's still here, and proceeds to ask if we liked his trick
>tfw a ghost just played a hilarious prank on us that coudlve cost me an ass whooping if i didnt find my moms phone
>>
>>17519133
Yeah, it's possible either way. I was just saying you never really know. Because it's not like the movies, ya know? It can be quiet or maybe you were lucky and didn't offend it or something.

But yeah, I was glad to share the link. :) I appreciate that you liked it as well.

>>17519442
Holy carp you think it was Loki? ...I wonder sometimes if ZOZO, ZO, OZ, MAMA, is Loki. Some demonologist compared ZOZO to an actual deity instead of a mere demon. I was wondering this since yesterday and I looked it up. I'm not sure if causing suicides and deaths are Loki's style, but the thing is devious. Idk, just a thought.
>>
Blu and Lulz are mentally ill.

Blu is a female and females are more prone to mental illness. There is nothing in her house. She won't even post any proof. Lulz is mentally ill but she could also be a troll. I smell photoshop from that ghost picture she posted. She's RPing in this thread.

Ban women from 4chan and their shitty troll attempts.
>>
>>17519715
I could agree with you. But I do agree with you. RP is the reason why nobody takes /x/ seriously.
>>
>>17518952
Hmm. You could be right. So if the spirits were there all along, it might not be the new furniture.
Did you buy it new? Or from a thrift store or something?
Your mother's story is very interesting to me. It could be connected in some way like you said, spirits tend to be attracted to the more vulnerable. I don't doubt that your mother has schizophrenia, but it could be possible that the characters or some of them really are there. Like a mix between the paranormal and her illness.
Whatever it is, it seems to be attached to one of you. Or it could just be that you are more sensitive to those things. Seeing as how your sister is kind of a medium. It could run in your blood and you are picking up on different spirits in different areas. Or like I said, it could be the same one that was attached to you or your mom/brother.
Maybe you should try to contact it but in a different method than the ouija board. Try just talking while using a voice recorder?
Do you sense that this spirit is bad? How do you feel when its presence is there? Uneasy? Nervous? Does the air seem thick/heavy? Or light? Do you feel calm?
>>
>>17518952
Also I think maybe you should try to convince your mom to admit that she might have had something to do with your brother?
If it IS your brother for argument's sake, her having a conversation with him and admitting she should have been watching him might help things a little bit. I mean, its not necessarily her fault because of her illness... its not an easy thing to control your own mind when it has turned against you. But regardless, I think if she could mention something, it might help?
>>
>>17519018
Errrmmm yep. Probably. Definitely.
But you did it away from your house right?
Have you had any other weird shit happen?
>>
>>17519715
I don't make up stories because I find that shit annoying. If I encountered something, then fine, I'll tell the story. Other than that, Im not going to fake stories or pictures because I hate when other people (especially assholes on youtube) do that. And go figure, the one time I actually tell a story that happened, someone is going to call it fake.
If I was going to make it up, I would have made it alot "spoopier" and more in depth.
That picture was taken from my mom's old phone which was one of those old sidekick flip phones.

But alas, this is /x/, and people are known for making shit up. So I can't blame you for your doubt.
>>
>>17521624
> So if the spirits were there all along, it might not be the new furniture.
Oh, we live in a different house now. One that was just built. We didn't have anything happen until just recently. That other house was torn down by the city when they built this house for my mom. Some grant thing and her being disabled.

The spirit that's messing with us now seems to be more active when my lil bro comes over to spend the night or to hang out. When my partner is at work at night, I notice that whatever it is it stays in the living room.

> It could run in your blood
It does. Just about everyone from my dad's side is sensitive. My sister, who's my half sister, seems to be the most affected. My dad's father was half Lenape Indian.

>Try just talking while using a voice recorder?
I thought about it. It might make things worse. Right now I'm trying my best to ignore it. (I didn't mention this before but me and my partner have two young children)
>Do you sense that this spirit is bad?
Actually, no not really. It doesn't feel malevolent. It seems like it moves out of a room when I go through. It's knocked stuff down. Maybe it wants to be known but it's shy or scared.
>How do you feel when its presence is there? Uneasy? Nervous?
Uneasy mostly because I have children. If they were out of the equation. But it feels kind of watchful. Curious. Like I said before, it hides. Idk.
>Does the air seem thick/heavy? Or light? Do you feel calm?
No, not really thick or heavy. Not like the malevolent spirits I've faced. It just feels...there.
>>
>>17519715
>She won't even post any proof.
Like I'm going to actively fuck with something in my house. There are only a few occurrences and they happened quickly.
>my phone suddenly dying
>my partners phone suddenly dying
>phone fell off counter
>lamp fell in bedroom

I've tried taking pictures. Recording. Can't get anything. It's not that active and it happens when my little brother is over. Plus, I don't even want to mess with it anymore. It's probably for the best.
>>
>>17521897
Take your medication.
>>
>>17518476
Yeah, I've heard of that. You could be right. But I have heard of names being spelt that the people didnt know of and later on finding out the name in some old consensus book in a library. Have you used one?
>>
>>17518122
>First thing's first.
I'm the realest
>>
>>17521927
I will in a moment. Thanks for reminding me. :)
>>
File: 1449366380550.gif (918KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1449366380550.gif
918KB, 500x281px
>>17517987
>>17518014
>>17518035
>>17518077
>>17518121
that's a nice shitpost you've got there
>>
>>17518007
And he wants his rent money.. better got the 20' ready.
>>
>>17518535
Poor kid. Really sorry for your loss. Fucking heartbreaking
>>
>>17518535
>brother is dying
>not now I'm trying to RP in 4chan
>>
>>17517977
this is my first post on x but after reading all these stories i feel compelled to share mine (or mainly my friend's)

>be my friend, J, 12/13? middle school probably
>J has had a history of spooky stuff happening to him
>constantly sick, weak, and tired, even earns himself a diagnosis of "faggotitus"
>J's mom also suffers a lot from migraines and illnesses in general, has to make many trips to the doc but they never really know what's up
>anyhow, J is on his way back home per usual after school
>both parents work at a store and his sister is two grades above him so she is usually the one home
>J gets home and he can hear his sister playing the piano
>he doesnt have his keys so he knocks on the door and asks her to open up
>piano continues to play
>J knocks harder and is shouting at this point, hes getting annoyed because his sister likes to fuck around with him
>calls his sister up
>piano is still playing
>sister answers the phone and you can hear people in the background
>"im at the mall what do you want"
>J is pissed that his sister wants to keep fucking with him
>hangs up and goes around the back to look for his spare key
>piano is still playing
>the moment he sticks the key into the door and unlocks it, the piano stops abruptly and a dissonant chord can be heard
>J thinks hes caught his sister being stupid
>he opens his door and rushes in
>piano chair pulled out, piano cover on the floor, and the house is dead silent
>goes back to his parent's work and stay there until their day is over
>parents and sister think hes being a lying pussycat

Another one
J's become kind of immune to this kind of supernatural shit because it's been happening to him his whole life
>be me 17/18 highschool senior year
>get fucked up with some kids and do usual senior year shenanigans
>get bored, hey i have a bright idea, lets go check out that abandoned mansion where a group of girls were brutally murdered and raped
>property has been untouched for over 30 years
CONT
>>
>>17522833
If you're not going to tell what the illness is then why do you mention it at all? You're making your post look like a joke.
>>
>>17522833

CONT
>kids are pretty nervous but excited
>one girl is really reluctant to go in the building but wont say why
>"come on theres like eight of us well be fine"
>J is not even phased he leads the group in
>everyone is huddled together and no one wants to be the last man in the line
>we try to go through every single room
>we even go to the "silent room" where you can supposedly hear voices if you sit and wait for a while
>most of us dont believe in that crap because we know our minds can play tricks on us if we believe hard enough
>we roam around the building for a few more minutes
>the reluctant girl from the beginning starts to grow more and more frightful, keeps saying we should leave, like right now
>try to calm her down, shes freaking everyone else out now
>eventually we all head out huddled together
>J is slightly unsettled too at this point
>when we are the entrance of the building, J says he also didnt feel right being there, says he saw some kind of figure on the second floor window when we were coming in
>reluctant girl is now petrified, says she thought she was the only one who saw him
>everyone is just bolting towards the parking lot now
>J is spooked but hes used to this kind of shit, but the girl is traumatized and wont talk
CONT?
>>
>>17522843
sorry didn't mean to make it sound like a joke, i meant like the common cold or the flu, shes had a cyst in her liver too, just weak immune system kind of stuff not like schizo or dementia. this was all before they finally decided to move out of the damned place, and shes been feeling a hell lot better since. the place they were at was pretty ominous idk there was a time when we had some kids over and one guy came running down from the second floor shitting his pants and J just says "you saw her too?" kid was pale as a caucasian baby, he never mentioned what he saw but J described exactly the girl the kid claimed to see. i am a bit skeptical about this one because the kid likes to exaggerate shit so who really knows if the girl he saw was the girl that J was describing, but he spooked me out for sure
>>
>>17522856
>he she
Is it woman, man or a trap?
>>
>>17517977
>phone crashes
>It's Satan
>wifi cuts out
>must be Satan because no thunderstorm to cause it el oh el
>shit falls over that's never fallen before
>It's Satan
Bud just get better software for your phone, and a better router /modem. Also quit being a clumsy chucklefuck
>>
>>17517977
>touched ouija board
>became possessed
>masturbated furiously until i discharged all possible fluids through my peehole
>blackout
>wake up with bruises and scars
>in a confession booth
>priest says hes a muslim
>oh no
>allahu akbar
>9/11 part 2
>>
>>17522862
i meant the kid who came running down spooked me out cause fuck man i was like 13 and this little shits talking about seeing girls in my friends house
>>
http://listverse.com/2013/09/30/10-scientific-explanations-for-ghostly-phenomena/

Ideomotor effect.

Take your medication
Thread posts: 129
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.