[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fortune telling escape?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: encNHXz.jpg (128KB, 932x573px) Image search: [Google]
encNHXz.jpg
128KB, 932x573px
hello. i can tell you that im being cursed by magic and fortune telling. i have no idea who could it be but all i know is , it could be my ex gf or i was raised by a satanic occult...anyhow. if they are doing things to me, how can i block myself from them from doing magic or fortune tellin on me?

Mostly everyday i feel if i am being watched, deppressed and or out of touch with myself and reality. I dont think i am deppressed or i am out of touch with myself.I just need to fix myself. As i slowly premature grow up..

I feel out of touch because i do become halluciant. I do see things that arnt theyre and i get angry.

Espeacially at work. On my first day on the job, i do feel comfrtable like if it was my house BUT i know i am diffrent but i dont try to be like them nor i just act.

Everytime i do something new i tend to became a belivier in being part of a satanic occult nor being inside a crystal ball.....I JUST KNOW IT...

How can i escape? Im just tired of this. Idk what theyre doin? But all i know is, they are preparing the goats.
>>
Note: every time go to the same places. I see jesus on the cross.
>>
>how can i block myself from them from doing magic or fortune tellin on me

>i am being watched, deppressed and or out of touch with myself and reality. I dont think i am deppressed or i am out of touch with myself

>i do become halluciant. I do see things that arnt theyre

>i tend to became a belivier in being part of a satanic occult nor being inside a crystal ball.

Holy fuck, did you have a retarded drunken hamster type this for you? And don't give me that tired, English is not my native tongue bullshit, if that's so go post on your own language board if you really want some help.
>>
Slaps head* dmn! These people
LISTEN.
When i get hallucient i see things.why am i hallucient? Becase i just become hallucient right out of the blue.why? Because im being witchcrafted or being fortune telling. How do i know? Because i belive i do, i see and hear things. I know that im being watched and i had a family history using magic. I do see many little things.

Can you PLEASE HELP ME.im tired of this .
>>
Bump. I do see many materials
>>
>>17517724

U hallucient cuase the little things see tjhe FoTUNE tell of the Ritual Charm School. Beaver cattle ark trree. That is the SeKret don't deppressed or deppressed mamitic??? See the Pat Turn?!
>>
Deja vu is considered a present part of your life.

You will see your deja vu before it will happen. You will say * i was here before*

Many deja vu just happens.

But to me. During and after the deja vu.i see the same peiple look at me at the corner of the street and here people walk pass me saying " i told you it happened"
>>
>>17517855

When the think is gargled like wisdom tooth thoughts then snort, dirt. It is the way. G-flamingo, oe the FOFIBURTG@!
>>
Oh. I see. You do understand me but you dont want to help. Its ok
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.