[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Living the future acid like MDMA + Weed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

Last Friday I was attending a party where me and my gf were taking ecstasy ( a dutch lion and around an hour later a blue Audi) before we decided to spark some bush. I have done ecstasy tens of times, smoke weed daily and done acid around 7 times within the past 3 months (highest dose = 750ug, have also combined with weed, ecstasy and ketamine). We put around 0.5g of bush into the single joint and decided to smoked it. After we sat around for about ten minutes after the joint as it hit us we decided to go for a cigarette. When we sat outside we immediately noticed things just seemed different, we started getting medium level deja vu and felt as if we were within a dream. My gf then started going on about the two guys talking beside us and saying how she dreamt about this, but however in the dream it was me telling her, at first she thought the guy was copying a story i was saying. This was before he started apparently saying everything word for word as it appeared in the dream. At this point i was in disbelief being a rational thinker, however she begun saying to me exactly what the guy was about to say. It was at this point when i turned to her in shock, while i looked at her face (which was continuously morphing) i somewhat completely zoned out which is when i realized the complete surroundings and was remembered of a dream i also had from a couple weeks back. I looked around and everything was as exactly as i could recall. It was at this point where i completely questioned reality and considered the rational thoughts of that i was still dreaming or had completely lost my mind. Me and my girlfriend have since been completely flabbergasted and are wondering if anyone else has had any similar experiences and an explanation. It is also worth noting that my gf has never tried acid before and really wants to, it was me who told her this is what acid was like and now shes dying to do it. Cheers
>>
Drugs distort reality. The simple answer is your brain had a plethora of different chemicals inside of it which changed the way you were thinking and acting. Sober up do more drugs rinse and repeat. Purpose of life right there.
>>
>>17516621
>doing molly

You're a fucking idiot
>>
>>17516635
But is it just a coincidence we both believed we dreamed this? Did my mind just create a fake dream in respone to my girlfriends reaction?
>>
>>17516639
I stick to the level of molly where there is no statistical significance between permanent physical damage and dose consumed
>>
no you really dreamed it. Same thing happened to me more or less. Now I have prescient dreams relatively often.

The people shilling you with disinfo in this thread are the ones saying molly is bad, ur dumb for doing molly etc. Literally shills trying to hide the truth from you. Don't listen. Trust yourself.
>>
Satan has a vested interest in hiding a truth from the people of Earth that is inherent in this type of experience.
>>
>>17516621
Perhaps we don't normally perceive time accurately. We typically perceive an arrow of time, that we exist in 3 dimensions and "move" through time.

Maybe time is in fact actually simultaneous. All time existing in one instant. All moments at once. An infinite loop that we ride, but the cycle is already structured from beginning to end.

So maybe under these conditions, your brain chemistry was altered in a way that certain chemicals were released so that you could temporarily perceive time accurately.

All is one. All is one at once, always and forever.
>>
>>17516647
More than likely, yes. See the Hot Air Balloon False Memory study.
>>
>>17516639
This " blue audi" sure isn't pure mdma friends. You got fuckers up on that molly nights be Killin each other off this shit. Get a test kit get some mdma and test it
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.