[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Arcata mystery cabin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 84970318.jpg (156KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
84970318.jpg
156KB, 600x800px
Cabin recently found in Arcata California's city park. It was so well camoflauged that the person who discovered it didn't see it until they were less than five yards away. The city put up an eviction notice, and when they came back a month later someone had taken the cabin and all but a few furniture pieces down and cleaned the area out. Shortly after, they returned to the site to find a symbol on placed on the ground where the cabin had been.
Thoughts?
>pic related
>>
File: 84970310.jpg (70KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
84970310.jpg
70KB, 600x450px
>>17516517
Interior of the cabin
>>
squatter's rights symbol

http://www.clker.com/cliparts/k/f/f/I/V/L/international-squatters-symbol-hi.png
>>
File: 84970309.jpg (103KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
84970309.jpg
103KB, 600x450px
>>17516527
Picture of the cabin while still camouflaged.
>>
>>17516531
Well that was quick. Probably just some "survivalist"
>>
>>17516527
Looks cozy of rustic
>>
>>17516517
someone lived there-they lived what looked like a happy satisfied life without constraints-they kept their things clean and tidy and didnt bother anyone-who has the right to enter this cabin and trespass over someones belongings and photograph them much less put up an eviction notice? who owns the park? people do not own the air the water the trees-this makes me sad-i hope the cabin is ten feet away and those dumbasses dont even realise it
>>
>>17516734
Spotted the ass hurt indian faggot. Go suck off a skinwalker.
>>
Oh I live nearish to this.

Definitely squatters, this area has such an intense combo of impossible to afford housing (unless you grow weed or are otherwise well-off) and homeless weirdos I'm not surprised.

>>17516532
This actually looks like my childhood home lol
>>
>>17516749
Anon didn't mention any cows. I think you meant native american
>>
>>17516749
simpleton-sure im a native american called Hescher-open your eyes and mind-
>>
>>17516813
Spread your ass cheecks so i can cum in you bby!
>>
>>17516827
as youve done for trump?
no thanks,
youre jew fat ass seems busy-go get your rfid and baton-we wait
>>
>>17516517
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/GjYyyB2w9I4?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
>>
>>17516840
Kek! Trumps gonna deport your ass!
>>
>>17516847
youre an underaged idiot-my blue eyes nordic frame and big white dick ensure that noone especially some tool millionaire tells me what to do-
dont you have school tomoro?
>>
>>17516895
How mad are you faggot?

Take your white dick and shove it inside your mom.
>>
>>17516895
Trip fag arguing with a anon. Both of you die.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.