[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Suicide dream

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

Hey, yesterday I had a very bizarre dream

>I was in what looked like a industrial site
>in front of me a woman (that I know, but I can't remember who it is) behind bars
>she's telling me that the "time has come" (this is rare that I have dreams where I hear what the people are saying and she then counted to ten
>then I went to another room, while still hearing her counting, where there was a gallow
>I use the gallow
>I hung myself, I could feel how I can't breath anymore and how the thing is lacing around my neck
>everything went blacker and blacker, and I could hear the sound of a heartbeat (like the sound you hear when you're being shot in Half-Life)

What an unsettling dream
I also have some depressive episodes, and was very suicidal in my youth.

I never have dreams this clear

help me /x/
>>
If this is real, go to theropy. If this is fake, pretty nice bait m8.
>>
>>17516442
Its not fake? Why should this be fake

I thought these kinds of dreams aren't that rare
>>
Expressing and having suicide ideation are signs that you DO NOT want to do it. When people want to die , they are very set and do it.

I experience it too , its not that you want to do , its that you simply don't want to exist. A solution to a temporary problem because you do not want to cope with the pain.
>>
>>17516424
Welcome to the end times. Choose life in Jesus Christ or the eternal fire.
>>
OP here

now that I remember I also had a dream and it was very weird, I was like 10 or so

>See big hole in front of me
>jump / slip in there
>obviously hit
>but don't wake up directly
>hear a voice in my native language saying "You can't see when your dead"
And then I woke up, and now it comes, I saw the first minute everything in black and white

fucking weird but it really happened

anyone have similar experiences?
>>
one last bumpo for weird dreams
>>
>>17516943
i have dreams where i die but not with suicide.
i hate my deja vu more than anything though.
>>
>>17516424
Holy shit I had a dream kind of like that that I had forgotten about until now

This is what I remember from my dream:

> in my room standing at foot of my bed
> pull out handgun
> crying
> shoot myself in the chest
> stand up and try to walk
> can literally feel my strength fading and my life leaving my body
> fall to the ground
> curl up on the floor
> thisistheend.jpg
> vision fades out
> wake up can tell I'd been crying and covered in sweat.
> Oh thank God that was just a dream.
>>
>>17517834
I remember once having a dream that was extremely sad. I can't remember anything of it other than crying to the point of my chest and throat hurting...I wake up and feel like I've been crying with my chest and throat hurting, my pillow wet with tears
>>
>>17516615
The weirdest part is how the voice used "your" instead of "you're." Quite odd, indeed.
>>
>>17516943
>be me in a dream
>in a weird city in some phonebooth, think I was about to go somewhere but can't remember for sure
>suddenly see people freeze for a few moments before they collapse
>get frozen too and see this nice looking woman in front of me that has these glassy looking eyes like they made of marbles
>also has a creepy smile like she don't know how to smile
>says something to me that I now can't remember
>whatever she says to me freaks me the fuck out, never been so scared in entire life dreaming or awake
>try to scream and get away from her but can't and I'm still "frozen" so I just fall over and crash through the phone booth
>black out
>while I'm passed out, see the same woman only this time she has 3 other glassy eyed weirdos with creepy smiles
>suddenly get this overwhelming dread like something horrible is about to happen
>wake up before they do whatever they wanted to do to me

I just wish I could remember what she said to me that freaked me out so much.
I also kinda wish I find out what they wanted to do to me while I was "passed out".
>>
I got something not so similar
>be me
>like 12 or something
>having a normal nightmare
>unclear
>try to wake myself up
>instead of waking up, back where I started
>it was in some sort of lunch room filled with people
>people are staring at me, eyes rolled back into heads
>freak out
>start smashing table
>suddenly dark room
>frozen, can't move at all
>picture of man's face
>the man everyone's seeing in their dreams
>suddenly shits getting distorted
>face extremely spooky now
>wake up, drenched with sweat
>oddly I'm not scared
>go back to bed 30 mins later

explanation?
>>
>>17516424
Dreams go here. >>17515303
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.