[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We will make contact in next 10 years

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: Alien.jpg (114KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
Alien.jpg
114KB, 500x333px
Here is why : 1.) Environmental disaster 2.) Nuclear apocalypse. 3.) Overpopulation. Simply, cannot be in extraterrestrial interest for this planet to become a smoldering heap of radioactive ash or anti-civilization African planet shithole.

These are the two scenarios that the world is inevitably hurdling towards. An international caliphate of Sunni Islam. CIA Master of the Universe Micheal Scheuer predicts this. 1.7 billion adherents to Islam a inherently militant religion while the West slumbers in Neo-Marxian delusion and surrenders to the third world immigration which will destroy our civilization. With environmental catastrophe looming and the increasing ubiquity of nuclear arms (even spreading into Africa!) this is not sustainable. Its the old idea "yes, whites have wrought tremendous havoc but imagine what the Africans would do with the same technology!". We don't want to find out. African will number 4.2 billion by 2100 with current population estimates! I don't mean to alienate minorities on the board, just framing this realistically.

An environmental catastrophe would also lead to a largely uninhabitable and absolutely will occur in an African/Arab/Hispanic planet. African and Arabs are far more impulsive and have lower IQs than Europeans/Asians. They also have far more militant and virile societies. Look at the shocking lack of scientific contributions from these populations combined with their constant warring. Also, they will not be able to make the necessary sacrifices in fossil fuels and certainly in this scenario we will not be making the scientific advancements to solve the problems.
>>
File: harrickroadmichigan19662.gif (221KB, 1024x712px) Image search: [Google]
harrickroadmichigan19662.gif
221KB, 1024x712px
>>17515760
Brief explanation and I'd be willing to carry on the conversation. I imagine the aliens at the very least would like to save the ecology of this rarest of life-supporting planet with a highly advanced civilization. The evolutionary product of billions of years. It will absolutely occur if our horrible governments allow it. The evidence is overwhelming. Before any skeptics cop out I'd simply encourage you to the investigative work necessary to confirm the reality of the extraterrestrial presence ufocasebook.com It increased substantially after the detonation of nuclear weapons and many of the most reliable testimonies (army, navy) have centered around nuclear arms facilities. There can be no coincidence here. This is undoubtedly a sign to our governments, even possibly a message to our people from the aliens.

Understand this most important point. Regardless of whether it happens or not, we NEED it to happen. Obviously, it is the most important thing to seek in the history of our species to seek the Disclosure from our government setting up the contact with the extraterrestrials. This is also the most important political advocacy one could undertake. The only thing holding us back are our increasingly shifty governments.

We seem to have three choices at this stage. 1.) Nuclear-armed African planet, unsustainable consumption 2.) Nuclear armed International Caliphate 3.) Environmental catastrophe make the Earth largely uninhabitable. 4.) Alien contact to receive their technology and assistance preventing the first three scenarios
>>
File: pol.webm (3MB, 960x404px) Image search: [Google]
pol.webm
3MB, 960x404px
>>17515760
/pol/ and /x/ my two favorite boards in one post. It would correlate with the increase of UFO sightings when people are dicking around with nuclear weapons. Any idea about it happening within areas of ecologicol catastrophes?
>>
Overpopulation isn't as much of a problem as you might think. I used to worry about that sort of thing myself and then I did some research on it.

For one, surprisingly our planet can actually sustain a much larger population than we currently have. So even with ever increasing populations we still wouldn't actually hit rock bottom for quite a while.

and the cherry on top, is that developed countries are actually hitting equilibrium. In a perfectly ideal simulation every person would need exactly 2 children to have a unchanging population, below 2 and the population declines, above 2 and it increases. Well in reality this number needs to be higher than 2 because people die before they have kids.
The actual number of children per woman in the united states is around 2. I find different values depending on the source, some have it just above 2 and some actually have it below. In 2015 it's 1.87 according to this source: https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/fields/2127.html

and you can see many more countries with stable or declining birthrates.

You mentioned in the OP that Africa will reach 4.2 billion, but can their infrastructure actually support that? They'll either die off to fix the overpopulation, or they'll figure out a way to sustain themselves in which case following the trend of every other developed country their birth rates will likely stabilize as well.
>>
>>17515800
I mean overpopulation in relation to an environmental disaster. Also, an unintelligent societies capability to sustain such populations. Ecology aside, with our already dysfunctional multiracial/multicultural societies. More population, more dysfunction.
>>
>>17515800
>You mentioned in the OP that Africa will reach 4.2 billion

They will flood (and apparently be allowed to) Western societies before they ever do either of those things which is highly unlike they are even capable of. Africans can't even assemble bicycles we send them.
>>
>>17515779
>Any idea about it happening within areas of ecological catastrophes?

That is an interesting question. I know there have been "waves" of UFO sightings in different regions around the world. I haven't been keeping up with it as much as I ought to. I believe they are common in Australia largely a dry, desert continent.

My fascination with UFO sightings began with my mother documenting the famous Michigan wave in the 1960s as a child. She lived through that and saw a giant craft right over the trees with her entire family. They were simple Midwestern God-fearing farmers. Hardly tinfoil. All of my extended family members have seen flying saucers who live in Michigan. I am sure this has to do with the Great Lakes. Something like 70% of UFO sightings occur near large bodies of waters. They sightings often occur on the coast.

The Michigan thing is interesting. May it have anything to do with freshwater over salt-water? God only knows.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (4KB, 248x203px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
4KB, 248x203px
?????????
we made contact for the last 10 years
we made contact for 10 years the 10 years before that

nigga dl this app called youtube
if you type 'south america ufo sighting' theres a new high definition video technology for download on the app <every week>
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.