[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/x/ lets state the obvious

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (946KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
946KB, 750x1334px
Let's state the obvious and work from there till we reach the end. Let's use the Internet to simulate a collective consciousness trying to recognize its true nature.
Our consciousness does experience time relatively linearly but during sleep and other non physical experiences we seem to slip out of linear exploration of time implying that our thoughts and consciousness at least our not bound entirely within the dimension of time. While we are thinking about the fact that our thoughts are not actually within the dimensional confines of time we suddenly realize that means that the part of us that is aware is not in fact part of the space/time continuum. To some this is obvious, to others peposterous but to our collective we have to assume it's true and follow the rabbit. Okay so now here we are thinking, realizing everything we see, including our bodies, are operating on a lower dimension, I mean sleep is literally to consciousness equivalent to putting something on sleep mode (omfg the irony we collectively think) and going and doing something else for awhile. So then before we allow our now dimensionally superior consciousness to get to much hubris we have to take a step back and wonder why we cannot leave at will and why is it that when we leave every night we take such care in shutting down the body(our subconscious takes care of that but our consciousness non the less as it is acting our body) and why do we feel the need to return to the body and start it up with care and subject ourselves the confines of these lower dimensions experienced in everyday waking life. Now let's take a bigger step back so now we are thinking about the moment of conception this time when a three dimensional physically entity starts perceiving the dimension that it is in.
>>
>>17513585
I'll bite.

Ok we have the entity know as ourselves, living in a physical plane, but we are aware of an entity that overlaps with ourselves that dreams and lives in a different plane, we assume that plane is just the same re arranged inside our brains, but we are not sure because we are ourselves, but not really ourselves during dream time.
>>
>>17513585
>why do we feel the need to return to the body and start it up with care and subject ourselves the confines of these lower dimensions experienced in everyday waking life

Because we still need to fucking eat, drink, sleep, and reproduce.
>>
>>17513585
>lets state the obvious!
>starts making assumptions
>>
>state the obvious
Your post is too long
>>
Okay op here all of your criticisms are correct fell free to bring up other problems this is meant to be a work in progress. The obvious for me is that our consciousness at least while dreaming is operating in a different timeframe implying our consciousness is able to navigate time implying that we are on a purely conscious level on a higher dimension than space/time implying we should be able to navigate and manipulate this lower dimension construct basically. "... Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, it's that we are powerful beyond measure " quote some bitch I forget
Sorry for another long post. And by state the obvious I should have elaborated that this is to be done as in making guess in check assumptions that /x/ (hopefully) as a collective deems either obvious or in plausible. In other words I had this idea for a thread and made the title some shameless click bait like a huge douche you caught me
>>
>>17513769
So now we have to either address the complicated issue, do we take care to protect and preserve this three dimensional being just because it's an generator of energy on a higher dimension and we are just are truly only motivated to sleep, to make that union with something higher than the normal 3D we have to endure to take a ride in the big leagues, or are we something that can exist without the energy created by our bodies to fire our synapse. We choose the latter because we are /x/. So here we are realizing that our self awareness (ego) is just a fragmentation and that our egos are being imprisoned by sub consciousness because all of our egos are inherently self destructive and thus the overall consciousness that we are apart of is punishing us and it is what returns us blocks us and cares for our body while we return to the void, now why are we being allowed to return...
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.