[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help with vivid dream

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Hatched Dome.jpg (192KB, 1632x922px) Image search: [Google]
Hatched Dome.jpg
192KB, 1632x922px
I've always had crazy dreams my entire life. I think It's why I like to drink, because it dulls them down. But last night I had the most exceptionally vivid and real dream in my life. I've had lucid dreams before, this one was not. I'm over 30, and married and feel I can't share it with my wife. I woke up at 3am and took a really good outline of events while they were crisp in my mine. And crisp they were. I remember it like no other. I just got off work and refined my notes from my 3am scrawlings and really want some help interpreting them. I have them all pre formatted for green text so here goes. And included is a rough drawing of the hatch from my dream: Enjoy, comment or let it die.

>I see a dome, in a marsh. Partially exposed with a circular hatch bolted on. It's tan, and made of metal.
>I know it's an underground city. I know it has a twisty large tube, like ribbed sewer pipe that leads to the dome entrance.
>Fast forward.
>I'm sliding down a snow bank inside the dome/city. It's fun, but I can't control my slide.
>See a sled coming up, hop on while sliding.
>Kids all around me having fun sliding down.
>Easy to steer now that I have a sled.
>Reach the bottom.
>Snow is gone. Now a game starts.
>It's a Soldier attack type game. Respawn a lot.
>Trains.. More like minecarts and enemies are everywhere. Hop from train to train, try to avoid enemies.
>So many it's near impossible to avoid usually.
>Die many times, get farther each time .
>When I die I don't know if I am spawning somewhere else randomly, or the enemies move to random locations but somehow I know where some might be and find patterns.
>Because of shere number of enemies, I use more stealth than anything. Not really stealth but try to avoid the thickest areas of them.
>Find the goal point on a jagged outcrop near a lake, a spot is glowing like a gold coin.
>Finally get there and a helicopter swoops in. I get on.
>I am flying, enemies can't reach me now.
Cont - KDS
>>
>>17513539
>There is a puppy below, I'm trying to use a flashlight to guide him to safety through a rocky pond. It's so dark he'd drown without my light.
>We land at some point with other people.
>It's quiet now.
>We are all lounging around. Maybe waiting for a meeting.
>Fast forward. Maybe tomorrow?
>I'm at something like a picnic, but in an underground garden or park. It's peaceful.
>Kids and families everywhere around playing.
>I sit next to a door frame. It's open and kids keep dashing through while they are running circles in the park.
>Suddenly the doorway is covered by a plastic sheet.
>Some kid runs into it and falls down. I want to help them.
>Cut open plastic but before I get there others rush to help him.
>Fast forward
>I am in the room near the ribbed plastic tube that leads to the hatch.
>I know this room is the domes entrance. The entrance and tube area is filled with wood pieces. Scraps, Planks and such.
>Two humans are there, a male and female.
>They attack me.
>I knock off their heads with a stick.
>Seem like robots.
>New heads suddenly appear.
>Girl is freaking out that it's not her face anymore. Guy doesn't care, crazy and wants to kill me.
>Girl is really upset and keeps tripping about her face. Easy kills.
>Keep knocking off their fake heads. But they grow back.
>I keep knocking off their heads. Sticks break, fly away. I drop them when I get hit.
>Suddenly robots are gone. Must have taken their heads off enough now.
>Some people are there. Perhaps the elders of the picnic area.
>"You need to get ready to fight" they tell me. Give me two weapons. Feels familiar. I know how to use them. Sling the M249 around my neck. Drape an M4 on top of that. Can hip fire the machine gun if I need. And pull up the M4 for rapid accurate response.
CONT - KDS
>>
>>17513541
>Fast exit dome via hatch on top. Glad I don't need to climb up cramped tube again. Hard to control fake body in the climb. I don't know how I know that I've climbed the tube before. But I have, and I remember it. It was painful and awkward.
>In some city with fake people. They look like us, but the city is bland. I know they are artificial intelligence of sorts.
>Mess around with them. Tease the girls. They are not happy because I'm not compatible with them. >Break car window with the M4 butt. Joke about fake cop girl next to me that she can't really give me a ticket.
>Start to walk across street. I feel like someone is with me but I'm not sure who.
>Suddenly cop laughs/scoffs and tucks a ticket into my hoodie hood that is behind my back.
>Don't really care as I know it's fake and I don't need to pay it.
>Trying to find certain A.I. girl that I am compatible with.
>Later that evening, never found girl.
>Chillin at my house in the fake underground city.
>House starts to flood very slowly.
>I have a small fishing type boat. I want to take the motor off and put it on a tough / rubbermaid box to make a smaller boat for some reason.
>A friend is with me. He jokes and says just the use boat as is.
>Okay. Feel kinda dumb.
>We start to float up with the flood and kinda drive around. Two more friends join us. Four of us now, one girl. I know them all IRL and worked with them yesterday.
>I start to think how I'll prepare for the flood next time I die. Once I respawn I can get a bigger boat quickly. I notice bigger boats nearby but they are all chained down and can't float. Will have to find something to cut the chains next time.

This is where shit starts to get really weird for me.

>Keep floating, everyone in my party is happy.
>Float by buildings higher and higher. Probably near the 20th floor or so.

CONT - KDS
>>
>>17513546
>Start to notice many people inside banging on windows wanting out. I want to help, but the boats full. I know I can't take any more passengers.
>Boat stops floating. We are in it, but the water is rising above it. Seems like the boat has neutral buoyancy for some reason. Imagine being in a pool trying to float with 1 fun noodle. It kinda works but can't really support your weight.
>We start to grab the side of buildings by reaching for them while still in the boat.
>It works. Buildings seem stable so far , it's pretty easy to keep up with the rising water.
>We climb and climb. It's difficult. When one building ends, we have to find higher ones nearby to climb or risk sinking.
>Buildings seem like inflatable bouncy houses now. Hard to grip and slippery now. It's getting difficult to grasp them and climb.
>We try to reach for the mesh / netlike sections to make it easier to climb.
>Think we lost one of the guys now. I don't know when or how, but we are down to 3.
>Back and forth to higher buildings. It's getting harder to pass the watery gaps as the taller buildings are getting far and few between.
>Reach top of the highest building, above us it's like a big inflatable dome and the top is plastic/fabric.
>I know we need to cut the ceiling of the city and get through it. My friend has a knife and we cut the plastic open.
>We squeeze the boat through.
>Now we are in another city, that was above the city below.
>It starts to flood. This city's buildings are farther spaced and much taller.
>Lose another person. Don't know who or when or how. I think the girl is still with me.
>Hard to dash through water in time to reach next buildings now after we reach their tops.
>Again reach top of the city and reach a plastic ceiling.
>I cut through once again. This time when we go through the ceiling we are in a small area with one 2 story building and a plastic ceiling much like the others.
>I know it's the HQ for the game and A.I. city below.
CONT
>>
>>17513549
>Warn HQ people about water. They don't take me serious. Water starts to enter their inflatable office building and they get worried.
>I Start to realize I'm real and it's probably not fake anymore. If I die I won't respawn.
>Flood is near the top of this small area now and I realize that if I cut through there is water is above and it would be just like the floor and I'd find water. And another city.
>Somehow I know that there are two cities above, and two below me that are all flooded.
> I realize that one wall must be the exit. I find a wall I know is the exit / entrance to the facility.
>I cut through and emerge to a cliff overlooking a green field.
>Lots of real people are walking down below near the buildings on the edges of the field. No one notices me.
>Almost feels like a park or carnival.
>I'm not sure where my friends went now, I think it's just me.
>I sudden huge heavy feeling hits me as I recognize that are the buildings here look like inflatable tents that look just like the ones in the flooding cities I just escaped.
> My instinct tells me to look into the distance behind me.
>See a massive black tsunami headed straight for me and this place in the distance.
>I grip the boat and hold onto for dear life.
>Tsunami hits.
> I dodge cars and buildings underwater while trying to use the boat to steer while underwater.
> Finally manage to upright boat on surface.
>Get another feeling to look behind me.
>See another tsunami twice as big headed for me again.
>Try to brace in the boat again.
>I get hit with tremendous force and lose boat immediately.
>I flair around in the current and try not to hit tops of buildings edges for fear of getting cut up.
>I see a double roof and a safe spot to grab onto.
>I'm holding on and the water finally starts to subside.
>I then see another tsunami coming.
CONT - KDS
>>
>>17513555
>I hear a voice, clear and loud say to me: "This tsunami is as high as the Mariana Trench is deep. It will be the last and highest tsunami."
>See it in the distance, above the mountains, totally insane.
>Hits me like thunder. Completely blown off the roof.
>I fight to swim up but it feels so absolutely hopeless.
>See People clinging to machines below me, mobility machines of sorts. Looks like a segway and a wall-e. >They are useless underwater but people won't let go.
>The voice says if no one let's go they will perish.
>I can't hold my breath anymore, fear it's over. Keep trying to reach the impossibly high surface now, the water is not subsiding this time.
>Somehow I finally make it, break the surface at near blackout point.
>Look around the surface and see a girl in a boat.
>I get a really odd vibe from her. I don't think that she is a survivor, and I can't even tell if she is real or not.
>She waves and smiles. She doesn't really feel familiar, but I know we are compatible.
>There is a guy standing in the water next to her.
>I know he is the guy who's voice spoke earlier.
>He glides on the water over to me and takes my hand.
>We glide effortlessly through water. The water seems to have taken the shape of mountains. It's still rough on the surface like water, but it has unmoving hills and mountains now.
>We start to glide down towards a hidden valley in the water. I can almost catch a glimpse of something in my mine but it's very fuzzy and not clear to where it is we are heading. It almost feels like a boat, but at the same time I know it is not a boat.
>I'm not worried about the girl. We left her behind but know she will be with me where I am going.
>Still guiding me by the hand the guy says "It's now time to work"

And that was the end...
It was all so real and hit me really hard for some reason. I don't even want to tell my co-workers since they all apparently down and think I'm a looney. Any anons have thoughts about this?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.