[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Paranormal Occurrences in Former Ground Zero

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 250
Thread images: 25

Does anyone have any more in-depth information concerning any paranormal phenomena occurring in the vicinity of Ground Zero/1 World Trade
Center ("Freedom Tower")?

So far, what I can find myself is the loud "moaning" and "wailing" that seems to originate from the Freedom Tower, which has been attributed to the wind, but which others claim is supernatural in nature. There's also claims of some warped steel recovered from the debris that supposedly resembled an angel crying out, which - reportedly - scared off members of the clean-up crews (although to be honest, I wasn't convinced, since the 'angel' figure seems quite vague).

So, Anons, any details that you have gleaned that you could share with me? The place should be a hotspot with strange occurrences.

Google doesn't particularly help.
>>
>>17513517
There's bound to be plenty, especially because of the way they died, in a very stressful and painful situation, so their souls are def. not at rest.
However that place is the Mecca of Burgeristan, any talk of ground zero gets you labeled a terrorist and put on terrorist watch and no fly list
>>
>>17513536
It's odd, because considering the tragedy that befell that place, there doesn't seem to be much content concerning anything it. Just a few (two or three) forums about "I heard footsteps/heard voices/saw doors closing and opening by themselves". But aside from that, not much.

What you said could be right. Of course, it is also possible that nothing genuinely paranormal occurs there. But this is why I made the thread: perhaps an Anon from NY will have heard something and drop by, or some other user will remember some rumor, some old forgotten news report, an old post, something.
>>
3 years ago i tripped acid for the 2nd time with 2 friends and one of them who had done it more times was basically leading us through it, we took our tabs and took a train into the nyc. when we got to grand central we were all started to get pretty trippy and we walked around for a while, took a couple subways, and next thing i knew my friend had led us to ground zero. the freedom tower was still under construction at the time and i remember looking at the sight, literally seeing energy rising to the sky from the ground it was a very powerful experience. i remember feeling sadness coming from the construction sight, it was fenced off and i just felt like everything being built there was just evil it was a pretty overwhelming. i had a iphone with me that i stole, i was going through a bit of a delinquent phase that year, and i tossed it into the street thinking why do i care for a stupid material possession or the money i could get for it, and kept walking a looked back maybe 4 seconds later to see it had been picked up by the next thief, that was a powerful metaphor to me in some way at the time.
>>
>>17513727

I usually hate drug-related stories on principle (I'm not any-drugs, fwiw), but that's pretty cool, anon.
>>
Sorry if it's off topic, but back in early youtube days I remember seeing a fuckload of videos of all the jumpers and carnage from an extremely close angle. Was a certain channel that was really offensive that had titles and shit like "SUPERMAN FLIES ROFL" and similar stuff to that extent. I've talked to people who recall similar stuff but all the videos from these obscure angles are impossible to find. The disturbing factor and the most curious one for me is that fact that they were all recorded in an area where civilians and camera crews would've not been able to get access to. If someone knows anything lemme know.
>>
>>17513517
I lived in ny at the time and I can assure you no paranormal bullshit happened there. You should be more worried about the bush conspiracy that made 9/11 happen.
>>
>>17513826
bump for curiosity.

This footage must be really interesting to watch.
>>
>>17513826
Also it's not the amateur captures of jumpers from the distance, like there were various videos fucking METERS away. Really fucking graphic and the only one I can remember clearly was a person going right into a fucking car. I was around 11 at the time but I know without a doubt they exist.
>>
>>17513846
It was in a morbidly curious way, have been attempting to find it for years man
>>
>>17513727
>I took drugs
>I felt funny
>I saw things
>Hey what if this is like a metaphor for something?

Well you pretty much just got getting high stereotypes bingo in one post right there.

Still not paranormal though :)
>>
>>17513829
Can confirm. Never heard of anything paranormal happening there.

You're a massive faggot for believing in that conspiracy though.
>>
Bumping for unseen footage
>>
>>17513857
All the 9/11 footage is weird, the day it happened I clearly remember watching the nose of the plane appears at the other side of the building, many years later watched that documentary about the news footage and find the same image and looks fake as shit.
>>
>>17513893
There's a lot of inconsistencies but I don't really wanna start a shitstorm. I just know for a fucking fact that obscure footage showing the jumpers close up exists and wanna find it. There were a lot of videos. But yeah the whole thing is really dodgy.
>>
>>17513893
>that documentary about the news footage and find the same image and looks fake as shit.

If this is where the thread's going then I'm out
>>
>>17513915
What's so disturbing about it?

Not being an american I can't tell, you guys laugh at the genocide, are willing to accept that ghost and other unholy creatures are real, but the not so extraordinary fact that they faked the news footage is to much for you?
>>
>>17513947
The scary thing for me, is the fact that so much more evidence leads to the fact that the official story just makes fucking zero sense. It's pretty scary.
>>
>>17513911
I'v gone through this a few times.

I also do remember the new reports zooming in on jumpers and 1 was even trying to crawl down the exterior and ended up falling

This footage seems like it no longer exists.
>>
>>17513826
what you say is very interesting. I sincerely hope someone posts one of those videos. actually im gonna looks for them right now.
>>
Hear me out. Perhaps they dont exist and instead you are misremembering. stupid huh? well maybe not. a study was done (i guess ill have to find it to prove this) that stated people can create false memories that never happened or alter real memories. this happens in the test through the power of suggestion.
>>
>>17514023
This is true. Kind of like what happens with the Bernstein Bears spelling.
>>
>>17513860
You obviously don't understand what acid is like/does, it's not like weed where you just feel "high", and you can't have the visuals like LSD gives from smoking.
>>
I was there and i heard the moaring from the wind! It gave me shivers!
>>
>>17513868
Have lived in NY for YEARS, most people believe the towers were an inside job most definitely.. There were too many strange occurrences that day/days leading up to have it be "coincidence", but I respect the fact you believe it was terrorist attacks I would recommend you look at it with a more open mind desu.
>>
>>17513988
The government doesn't have your best interests at heart, as scary as it may be to believe that it's true.. However, that doesn't change anything, but just think about it do you not notice how almost EVERYTHING on the news if it's mainstream is a fucking distraction from more really important things? Like when all that was going on in Russia, why was it basically just swept under the rug/ forgotten about? Instead of covering things such as that, they thought that for some God forsaken reason that some black child getting shot (which happens HUNDREDS OF TIMES A DAY, Chicago/Baltimore/Detroit/etc we are looking at you..) than a fucking possible world war, but because we as people are fucking stupid and easily distracted we went with the story, and just completely forgot about outside occurrences n such.. They don't like you knowing, and don't want free will for you
>>
>>17513860
You sound pedantic and must not have friends desu
>>
>>17514031
Shhhh... Cern is causing dimensional/reality splits its happening, but you won't ever find out about it. Trust me anon :)
>>
>>17514064
You had me on the first part of your comment but outrage over police brutality is not some minor thing as you can care about more than one thing at a time you know
>>
>>17514077
>you can care about more than one thing at a time

Well...

Maybe as an individual but public opinion is a different animal, you guys really did get distracted by something minor if you take into consideration that the crisis with the russians got really ugly, but you stoped talking about it, and it is a big fucking deal.

Total annihilation of mankind is certainly more deserving of your attention than a black kid getting beat up.
>>
>>17514064
I know, I actually agree but if I said that thread gets derailed because logic. It's just incredibly interesting that content I know exists will likely be lost forever. Tried making a thread in pol and was achieved before anyone could respond :^)
>>
>>17513517
I hear that between floors 93-99 in the new Trade Center, in the wee hours of the morning, you can get hit by a ghost plane
>>
>>17514215
It's not strange for someone who is openminded to come in contact with the limits of the social construct, the taboos, the lies, the scary stuff.

I have seen some shit in my days but the change in mentality of the american posters of 4chan around 9/11 is scary as hell, from certain moment the post around the subject changed tone drastically, and one can only imagine what terrible brainwashing took place, to have silenced masses of people, taken down by paranoia and lies.
>>
File: Apparition.jpg (20KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
Apparition.jpg
20KB, 360x360px
It's not really "paranormal" in the traditional sense, and it certainly could be simple paranoia and a mix of self-suggestion, but my sister used to work as a dishwasher/kitchen assistant at the Millenium Hilton, which overlooks part of Ground Zero (this was back in around 2005-2006), and I remember she told me that she made acquaintances with some of the other staff in reception and booking.

Apparently, they consciously tried to not rent out rooms on the side of the building that directly overlooked the Ground Zero site due to a great number of complaints they received from guests who felt "unnerved": the most significant - and possibly supernatural - thing she recalled was that there was a surprising amount of guests that complained of "being watched" or of having nightmares concerning 'people' (the victims) pressing themselves against the windows, and general discomfort and paranoia (one lady supposedly tried to storm out without paying after she claimed to "see" the Jumpers, saying that she could have sworn she heard them splattering despite the distance). Many times, guests either tried to get a refund, or to have their fee reduced.

And it's odd, because they never had issues with any of the other rooms of the building: they only had problems with those rooms which faced Ground Zero.

My sister stopped working there in 2006, so I have no idea if people still make claims now that the Freedom Tower is there.
>>
>>17514484
They actually called it "the freedom tower"?

Fucking madmans.
>>
>>17514484
It's the natural response given the mass exposure to the images, like staying in the hotel of the Elisa lam story, multiplied by a thousand.

Your mind is going to act funny you can help it
>>
>>17514503

Why do people like you come to the paranormal board just to spew bullshit like this.
>>
>>17514506
because they're shills and they get paid to do it
no really
>>
File: FaceinSmokeWTC.jpg (31KB, 504x504px) Image search: [Google]
FaceinSmokeWTC.jpg
31KB, 504x504px
been monitoring this shit since it happened, I recall that really shortly after the attack like a day or so stories of pic related emerged, sadly these are at least for me the shittiest tier of bait
>>
btw
>>
>>17513517
Jews did 9/11. and as we know from the holocaust (6 million) things get symbolic when it involves the Jews. (6 million is a very iconic number to Jews for anyone who is dumb and doesn't know thank you)
>>
File: 95RYKs2.jpg (143KB, 510x1177px) Image search: [Google]
95RYKs2.jpg
143KB, 510x1177px
>>17513860
>h-hey look mom and dad

>im above the influence
>>
>>17514524
This brings me back to school and going on websites which just had url links to paranormal and spooky images. Good times.
>>
>>17514044
No man you don't get it it feeeeeeels different. At the end of the day it is all about the feeling since that's what distracts me from the grim reality of irretrievable productive life flushed down the shitter in favor of a mode of highly specific experiential knowledge which proffers no profound wisdom or assets which elevate me above those sober sheep

>inb4 it doesn't consume that much time
>inb4 generic red herring about me being on 4chan even though I read this mostly boring shit to help me fall asleep

1/10 provoked a reply I guess
>>
Been to the site a few times with different sets of friends.
I took pictures of stuff recovered from the site and the pentagon. Some fat black woman told me to "knock dat shieet off" while snapping her fingers in my direction.
I put my Polaroid camera away in my fannypack, and when I looked up she was gone. Just. Disappeared.
Pretty eerie.
>>
>>17514774
It's not even that. It's just that is makes for a really shitty paranormal story since, right off the bat, you can write everything that follows off as the effects of a chemically altered mindstate.
>>
>>17513826
someone dumped a shit load of photos a few months back.
There was some gruesome shit there, man.
>>
>>17514503

The Elisa Lam hotel is WAY creepier than just Lam.

The Cecil Hotel was the home of two different serial killers. Richard Ramirez and Jack Unterweger.

There have been 3 known murders in the hotel and many suicides.

It was the last place Elizabeth Short (The Black Dahlia) was seen before her body ended up on the side of the road cut in half.

It's ripe with stories of hauntings and paranormal things

Season 5 of American Horror story is partly based on The Cecil Hotel
>>
>>17514064

Everything on television news is programming for the normies to hide the globalists agenda. When you read message boards and watch alt internet news and such its painfully obvious what the intentions are and that the main stream media is just there to subvert people.
>>
>>17514077

In most of these cases police brutality wasn't an issue. These "people" were basically begging to be killed. They pretty much committed suicide.the media tries to stir up a shit storm because it makes the public retaliate which in turn makes militarizes the police further and causes federal gov to come get involved on a city level. If you want to know where it all ties together take a look at the U.N. Sting cities initiative. Our own government is giving away control of own country to world government
>>
nothing particularly paranormal here... but this is some great unseen footage filmed near ground zero while everything was going down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g11nNUqMcro
>>
>>17514524

I remember a national inquirer front page of Waco Texas that was exactly like this. You could see "the devils face" in the smoke and the headline was exactly the same
>>
I was living in downtown NYC when 9/11 happened. I could go on for hours describing the fucked up phenomena surrounding it.
>>
>>17515081
Go ahead, media disinfo talked more about islam and sandniggers, than what happened, I can't tell you the entire biography of bin landen but no name of a New Yorker involded.

Hundreds of strange stuff must have happened and we know nothing.
>>
File: kevin-hart.jpg (76KB, 655x480px) Image search: [Google]
kevin-hart.jpg
76KB, 655x480px
i remember watching CNN say live-on-the-air that the pilot's passport had been found on the sidewalk minutes after the plane crashed and me just thinking... ok yeah, that makes absolute sense... nothing odd going on here, folks. kek
>>
In the days and weeks immediately following 9/11, I and many others began having incredibly fucked up dreams. I had a recurring dream, and later a waking sensation, of a mass current or river of souls swirling around the perimeter of the island of Manhattan at a very fast speed. It was densely concentrated, pressed against the water's edge, moving faster than a high speed rail in a counter -clockwise direction emitting a moaning or wailing sound that was audible to myself and other people at times.

I had recurring dreams, almost nightly for weeks, of people wandering out of this river of souls and coming up to me in my sleep claiming to be lost and asking where they were. Over time, these entities became more forceful and frightening in appearance, eventually appearing to me as rotted corpses with putrescent, decaying flesh hanging from their bones and their voices changing into shrill shrieks. I am not making this shit up. I never had night terrors until 9/11, and after that, I had them frequently for about two years.
>>
>>17515098
Cont'd. Other people I knew living in downtown Manhattan also had incredibly powerful, terrifying dreams. A German writer I knew was having a recurring dream of the floor disappearing beneath her feet, after which she would plunge into a seemingly bottomless abyss surrounded by wailing and screaming.
>>
>>17515098
>>17515102
Cont'd. After 9/11, it seemed like New York City became completely unhinged and unstable. All kinds of weird shit started happening. Anything from a high scaffolding around a building being built collapsed onto pedestrians below, killing a bunch of people, to a huge explosion at the Con Edison power plant in the East Village. Businesses were failing left and right, people were losing their jobs, the real estate market imploded, the stock market teetered on the brink of collapse. It tangibly felt to me like the fabric holding that city together began tearing apart at the seams.
>>
>>17515110
Can only imagine how shitty life must be if you can't talk to nobody about the most taumatic experience in american history, that destroyed an entire city, and you have to shut your mouth, because of fear that you are labeled a sicko or a terrorist.

If you are of arab origin can you doubt the veracity of the official story?

Or you will never set foot on a plane again?

In Chile after the military revolt, thousands of people banished, taken by the secret services, and they created rumors about them leaving their wifes, and living in other countries, all of this was a lie, they published those lies in the newspapers, as an offical truth and the families have to live in shame and doubt. wondering if they will ever see their loved ones again.

Once enough time passed and the regime ended, the truth came to light and the corpses were found.

Years of lies and deceit turned our society into a piece of shit.
>>
It was really sad to witness what 9/11 did to the paranormal community, those were guys that claimed that the government lied to us, that they hide critical information.

They watched and debunked ufo sightings, on a daily basis, when you showed the footage from 9/11 to them it was obvious to them what happened, for ten years they wanted the people to realize the truth, but the media craze of 2012 destroyed them, their reputation, and sanity.

The world will never be the same until they find justice.
>>
File: pentagon 911.jpg (3MB, 3000x1968px) Image search: [Google]
pentagon 911.jpg
3MB, 3000x1968px
>>17513868
>You're a massive faggot for believing in that conspiracy though.
All explanations including the official one includes one or more conspiracies.

Idiot.
>>
>>17515110
>Businesses were failing left and right, people were losing their jobs, the real estate market imploded
Well yeah, people wanted to get out of the city, nothing paranormal about that, a terrorist attack happened and people wanted to move somewhere that wasn't as well known as New fucking York.
>>
>>17515359
Why are they no photographs of the pentagon plane?

One would think that someone would take their camera if they see a huge fucking plane at ground level.

Even worse in NY after the first plane crashed, does no professional photograper woke up that morning?

Of the thousands of very good ones, bastards that can take a picture of a hummingbird in midflight, not a single one took a picture?
>>
>>17515385
Paranormal it's about the inexplicable?

Huge conspiracy hidden knowledge and so on, was, and still is, part of the paranormal.

What can drive normal men to do such an atrocity if not the work of something beyond our comprehension?
>>
File: 911edited.webm (425KB, 920x615px) Image search: [Google]
911edited.webm
425KB, 920x615px
>>
File: 911edited2.webm (595KB, 920x613px) Image search: [Google]
911edited2.webm
595KB, 920x613px
>>17515464
>>
>>17515464
>>17515466

So easy...
>>
>>17515466
>>17515464

Shiiieeeetttt
>>
The Goyim Knows : shut the Federal Reserve !
>>
i don't think there would be spooking going on in freedom tower, it's pretty far from north and south towers. rather the airspace of the lost towers high above the pools but that would be difficult to experience because helicopters are loud and stuff

anyways, i didn't experience anything paranormal in the museum or around the pools or freedom tower when i was there like 3 months ago
>>
>>17515548
That's not how paranormal worksĀ”Ā”Ā”Ā”
>>
>>17515466
this is the fake one, right?
>>
>>17515408
>Why are they no photographs of the pentagon plane?
Why are there no photographs of Santa?
>>
File: 1455267329472.jpg (114KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1455267329472.jpg
114KB, 1920x1080px
>>17515769
Wow.

So everybody knows that the offical story is not true, that the news and the goverment lied.

And the american citizens aren't going to do jackshit.

In some motherfucker office there's a memo from a world class psyoperative, that explains that in case they launched an attack against american citizens they can get away with it, if they lie enough. That the public is beyond retarded and they will continue to vote republicans or democrats, for as long as they keep showing in the elections, regardless what they do.

Fuck this earth I'm out.
>>
>>17515825
*drops mic*
>>
Considering Im from NYC and pass by that building several times , at all different hours and have been inside , this is a crock of shit that isn't true.
>>
>>17515907
Wich part?

That theres a river of spirits flowing down from the empty air space that just to be the towers?

That the goverment and the news lied to the public?

That americans are beyond retarded and will vote democrat or republican forever, cause they can't bother to press a different button like a trained pidgeon?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLHVQUTrgvM

Words of a killed tinfoil maniac that didn't paid his taxes.
>>
>>17513623
dude, as a german.. 99% of the ghost stories from the u.s are hard to believe when it comes to peopke who died under stress and turned into a ghost.
because of the whole ausschwitz und kz stuff.. or dresden.. you know what i mean.. germany i literally a big graveyard..
and nothing is going on here, no ghosts no nothing not in ausschwitz and nowhere else..
same as with the u.s where you almost have like 0 slave ghosts
>>
>>17515825
*tips fedora*
>>
File: kermit.png (92KB, 300x263px) Image search: [Google]
kermit.png
92KB, 300x263px
>>17515034
Man that place has some bad juju. I really don't know what to believe happened to Elisa Lam but the hotel's history sure doesn't help.
>>
>>17515464
WE DID IT 4CHAN
>>
>>17515464

There's an insane documentary called September Clues.
>>
>>17515408
Joel Meyerowitz tried to take pictures but a cop told him to stop. This pissed him off so he got himself made official photographer of Ground Zero.

Steve Spak was in Queens when it happened but once he got downtown he got photos and shot video of the fires in WTC7 (but "truthers" don't like him because his footage debunks their bullshit).
>>
>>17516013
>. germany i literally a big graveyard..
>and nothing is going on here, no ghosts no nothing not in ausschwitz and nowhere else..
It's almost as if ghosts don't actually exist
>>
>>17514484
I don't know how much distance there is between the Millenium Hilton and Ground Zero itself, but I for one can confirm that people falling from great heights do a LOT of noise. It's like a watermelon cracking open, at least that's the only way I have to explain it. It's loud. You can hear it from one or two blocks away easily. Awful shit.
>>
>>17516117
That the building was on fire doesn't make everything else false, doesn't negate the investigation or anything, it just means that the building was on fire.

You underestimate how much in the dark this people are, and how far they got in their search for answers.
>>
>>17516117
Why do you think this a matter of being right?

For real, isn't it better for the conspirancy to be false?

The problem is that there's more evidence of the ugly version.

Half of the world is at war with the islamic world based on this event, yourself have probably talked shit about brown bastards, because of an attack they didn't perpetrated.

People died, and it looks like it wasn't ahmed and his merry band, but your own goverment who killed them, with a very disturbing help from your news channels.
>>
>>17513517
jews harvested the souls
>>
>>17513536
>However that place is the Mecca of Burgeristan, any talk of ground zero gets you labeled a terrorist and put on terrorist watch and no fly list
You don't know shit about America.
>>
File: meh.jpg (30KB, 262x153px) Image search: [Google]
meh.jpg
30KB, 262x153px
To be quite honest, I really did not want this thread to turn to discussion concerning the 9/11 conspiracy theories: I wanted to discuss concerning any possibly paranormal occurrences (if any) at the Ground Zero/1 World Trade Center/"Freedom Tower" sites.
>>
File: NbHxLYgWa.jpg (2KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
NbHxLYgWa.jpg
2KB, 125x125px
>>17516270
>I really did not want this thread to turn to discussion concerning the 9/11 conspiracy theories

welcome to /x/
>>
>>17514031
you mean berenstein bears ?
>>
>>17515931
Deceased beings cannot come back and "haunt" you. Disagree with me if you wish but said beings aren't human at all.
>>
>>17516199
>The problem is that there's more evidence of the ugly version.
No, there actually isn't any evidence of that at all, and some of the truther claims are outright lies. There are some gaps in the publicly released evidence supporting the official story but that doesn't necessarily support the conspiracy narrative.

It matters because it blinds people to what's really going on.

>Half of the world is at war with the islamic world based on this event
No, 9/11 was just one battle in a war that's been going on for a long time.

> your own goverment who killed them
Canada did 9/11?
>>
>>17516325
>there's a third timeline, where they're actually called "Bernstein Bears"
OH SH-
>>
>>17516344
>It matters because it blinds people to what's really going on.
What's really going on, friend?
>>
>>17513517
Any pictures of the Angel?
>>
>>17516344
>No, there actually isn't any evidence of that at all

There's a lot, the problem is that you can't duplicate the exact circumstances, you can't blow a building with a plane, and truthers are a hard bunch to hang out with, that doesn't mean they are wrong, just that they don't have the material capacity to prove their points. But a lot of decent profesionals have supported the theory not just one or two tinfoils, but experts in their fields.

>9/11 was just one battle in a war that's been going on for a long time.

This is one of the things I fear the most, before 9/11 everybody loved the petro dollars and lady Diana was fucking an arab, it was the cool thing to do, of course in history there's been a lot of war against muslims, but there have been wars against germans, slavs, americans and even canadians, the modern global situation was forced by the events at NY.

Maybe Canada did it, who knows, my point is that the 19 guys they said it did it, didn't do it.

To me personally the most compelling evidence is the news coverage, the videos don't match, the trajectory of the plane, the simple fact that is not that easy to fly a 747 into a bulding at ground level like the pentagon, and plz, not a single video of it? the pentagon doesn't have a camera that points to the garden?

They used the fear of ridicule and the power of mass media to sell a very specific narrative, that ends with a lot of dead arabs.
>>
I don't know what angel you speak of , I do remember seeing a piece of beam that looks like a cross?

There are no ghost around there , I walk pass all the time . I am from NYC , what don't you all understand. Or do you just all want to RP
>>
>>17513517
>loud "moaning"
probably some secretary getting fucked 2bh
>>
>>17516108
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gORu-68SHpE

The crazy train is strong in this one, beware.
>>
>>17516013
auschwitz is in Poland :)
>>
>>17515110
When do you think it would be a good time to cover the statue of liberty in pink slime, and blast "higher & higher" through large mega phones?
>>
File: ISLAM.png (12KB, 880x499px) Image search: [Google]
ISLAM.png
12KB, 880x499px
Muslim here

There's no way in hell any Sunni terrorist group could pull off something like 9/11 without outside help. Terrorists are great at spontaneous acts of violence, but terrible at actually planning things. Muslims may have done 9/11, but they had the help of major world governments, and you're freakin' stupid if you don't realize this.
>>
>>17517111
>Muslim here
opinion discarded, leave my board now terrorist
>>
>>17517116
Lol not the Muslim, but really rofl? You seem stupid, Muslims as a whole have got a huge bad rep, but not all Muslims are terrorists.
>>
>>17517122
get
the fuck
out of my board
now
you terrorist
>>
>>17517111
I want to Nuke the middle east and name the crater left over Freedom crater, later to be named Sea of Freedom.
>>17517122
Fuck off Sand-nigger.
>>
>>17515088
For 1 there were about 30 all blacked out Hummer type SUV's that just so happened to be leaving the city the night before/the morning of in a line, many believe that the CEO's, and people of higher power/influence were tipped off n escorted out of the city before the explosion went off.. it isn't a coincidence that the "important" individuals weren't anywhere around the city when it happened.
>>
>>17513623

I worked as a courier in Manhattan for 2 years and I've been in and out of each WTC no less than 20 times each; never heard or seen anything paranormal.

There's too much business being conducted for anyone to even give a shit about ghosts.
>>
>>17517122
Sure, not all Muslims are terrorists but all terrorists are muslims!
>>
>>17517111
yeah, saudi arabia
>>
>>17517111
Islam Time! C'mon and grab your qurans!
We're going to very distant lands!
With Allah the Pig and Muhammad the Human,
the wars will never end, it's Islam Time!
>>
>>17517125
Youseemupset.Jpg
>>17517133
not a sandnigger lol, actually Scottish pasty white.
>>17517191
Ayy Lmao
>>
>>17515174
>Years of lies and deceit turned our society into a piece of shit.
Its funny how mass trauma can actually change forever a city such as NY or a complete country such as Chile.
>>
>>17517122
Fuck off back to Tumblr, faggot.
>>
>>17513826
This is not the first time I've heard of it. I've heard people on this very board asking for sources on this all the way back in 2008, possibly earlier.
>>
>>17515995

...but tell us how you REALLY FEEL, Bill. kek.
>>
>>17513826
I remember seeing a few of those, the most graphic was from just maybe 100 feet away from someone going headfirst into the ground, the camera shook up and away a few frames on impact but the sickening sound and him focusing back to this huge red splatter on the street was sad
>>
>>17513517
I've been fucking Harold's wife in his office. That's where the "moaning and wailing" is cumming from.
>>
>>17516013
Jews don't have souls
>>
>>17514980
>fannypack
Pretty eerie.
>>
>>17517404
>Its funny how mass trauma can actually change forever a city such as NY or a complete country such as Chile.
New York isn't any more changed than the rest of the country. I've lived here my whole life, before and after 9/11.
>>
>>17513517
Anyone who thinks 9/11 wasn't an inside job watch this doc and be prepared for a mind fuck like no other (best 9/11 doc I've found so far)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gORu-68SHpE
>>
>>17514524
Yeah, I remember the days of Youtube 2007 of videos showing these faces. There was one that paused on a lot of them so it wasn't just this. It's spooky.
>>
File: 1451934644435.jpg (92KB, 878x814px) Image search: [Google]
1451934644435.jpg
92KB, 878x814px
>>17513536
What the fuck are you on about?
>>17517176
This.
>>
File: freedom tower.jpg (265KB, 970x1730px) Image search: [Google]
freedom tower.jpg
265KB, 970x1730px
this isn't really paranormal but am i the only one that's kinda bothered by the way the new world trade centre looks ?

it just looks kinda tacky
>>
>>17517111

saudi arabia probably helped
>>
I never got why so many americans are so violent. Gosh I could never want to kill someone and hope they get massacred. Because if they some how made it through there lives would have been worse than if they died. But really, whats up with so many unironic violent people in our lands senpai? I'm American btw.
>>
>>17517912
Underrated post
>>
>>17517111
Underestimating you enemies is a big mistake son. And maybe you should read the news more often.
>>
>>17513826
I remember you posting that a few times before. You are persistent with your search.
>>
>>17515413
>What can drive normal men to do such an atrocity if not the work of something beyond our comprehension?
Hate, dumbass. Are you really asking why some people commit atrocities that kill thousands or millions of people? Hate for another person and the leaders using religion or science to justify it.
>>
>>17518323
but they're the only muslims that like america
they're on photos with all the politicians
>>
>>17515069
Is there anymore videos like this one?Just raw footage of madmans with cameras. I find them really interesting.
>>
>>17515034
Yeah Cecil Hotel is so fucked that they had to change their name to Stay at Main
>>
>>17518310
fuck this is underated
/thread
>>
this is the closest ive seen to a plane hitting the tower ive yet to find a video like this where you see the plane actually hit it that didn't look fake
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwKQXsXJDX4
>>
>>17520584
the sound of the plane wiz past sounds pretty accurate
>>
>>17515408
The side the plane came from has a highway and a navy barracks on a hill in front of it. The feds confiscated the footage from the only gas station there.

I know a guy who's father was a fire fighter on the scene who took a piece of the plane.

My own father knows a man who watched the plane fly over his car while driving on the highway right by the wall.
>>
>>17513868
Jet fuel, do not melt steel beam, ok... that must be clear by now
>>
>>17517111
Why would being a Muslim have any relevance to your opinion here? Unless you're a terrorist yourself with intimate knowledge on the inner workings of terrorist groups?
>>
>>17520584
but you don't see the plane hit the building in this video
>>
>>17519123
based on how Saudi Arabia is with the whole Syrian Refugees and reluctant to help the U.S. over there I wouldn't say they like us. We're more of their bitch because of their influence on oil
>>
>>17513997
There's a video on n YouTube of a guy wafting around after the planes hit but before the towers fell. Theres like a 25 min video where there is no stops or video cut out.

On that video near the beginning her gets pretty close footage of a guy trying to climb out and he ends up sliding off the side of the building. Theres like soothing elevator music in the background which provides an odd contrast. I saw the video like a month ago.
>>
>>17520694
Sorry I meant the sound. This video however has some great angles on the plane hitting the 2nd tower. Just ignore the media ones
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpUKM0MFNaM
>>
File: jetfuel.png (231KB, 600x586px) Image search: [Google]
jetfuel.png
231KB, 600x586px
>>17513517
>>
>>17514049
Strange occurrences as in, what exactly?
>>
>>17515069
>>17520742
Oh that video is already posted
>>
>>17515092
And no black box found.
>>
>>17515464
Oh shit nigga. It looks more realistic without the plane
>>
>>17517999

Also this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vD_IgCKpNrY
>>
>>17518976
I've only ever made a thread about it once before, not including the pol one. Guess I'm not the only one :^)
>>
>>17520584
that movement on the 1st torwe's smoke before the impact even happen tho. seems like some kind of vacuum action or sumtin.
>>
>>17515466
>no deceleration
its like the plane isn't even there

I also love the "calls to family members" from 50k feet on plane with no in-plane phones. Science called, you lose all reception at about 15k feet.
>>
>>17516577
But is it really?

I mean really, the helicopter camera zoomed in 3 times and not a single one see a plane till the last zoom it appears. I mean this is 4chan pics or it dident happen, and the first 2 pics are off story.
>>
>>17520742
I remember that being posted during the anniversary last year. There are tons with the elevator music. Beegees, right?
>>
>>17513727
i like this story
>>
File: passes.jpg (259KB, 850x594px) Image search: [Google]
passes.jpg
259KB, 850x594px
>>17513517

http://nypost.com/2015/03/15/911-rubble-haunted-by-female-ghost-book/

>Other cops also witnessed this apparition and other strange things, including shadows and ā€œlarge black masses,ā€ claimed Marra, who was the supervisor of the World Trade Center vehicle impound section of the landfill and is the son of a high-ranking NYPD chief.

>A psychic medium has since explained to him he might have seen a spirit called a ā€œsoul collectorā€ ā€” guiding people to the afterlife, Marra said.
>>
>>17516122
made me kek
>>
>>17516013
>no ghosts no nothing not in ausschwitz and nowhere else..

it's almost as if jews weren't murdered in the camps..
>>
>>17517960
Bullshit. NYC is totally different than it was pre-9/11. Completely gentrified. It's so different now that it depresses the hell out of me. It's lost its soul.
>>
>>17517111
>>
>>17518310
Fly a plane into it then
>>
>>17515057
10/10 agree.

Fucking disgusting.
>>
>>17518310
maybe they should demolish it
>>
File: pentadamage.jpg (54KB, 602x452px) Image search: [Google]
pentadamage.jpg
54KB, 602x452px
>>17515069
goddamn, this brings it all back. fuck this shit, my little brother is 14, i'm so glad he doesn't remember anything about this day.
>>
>>17518310

From what I understand, most New Yorkers despise it. At least that's what most of them told me when I was on vacation there last Oct.
>>
>>17522664
You can't meet a NYer without mentionig 9/11 or avoiding the subject so it must be pretty shitty for them.
>>
>>17518969
>the news said it was done by Muslims, so it must be true

"Napoleon said it, so it must be true!"
>>
>>17522664
lemme guess, either you read that in an article or you go only to the white people parts of manhattan and have never been to the outer boroughs except for that one time your friends hooked you up with those people from brooklyn and you chilled in their apartment all night long?

all of new york is NOT gentrified and unless you're a minority who lives here that doesn't matter or have anything to do with you or the city in general. it's always been a city with a million different personalities and feels to the area depending on where you go and it's still that. only some of the areas are different now than they were in the 90s but this city's been through a million changes over time. has absolutely nothing to do with 9/11.

>>17524451
people who are not from NY (and even the ones from here) almost never mention 9/11 now. and why would anyone avoid the subject? it's something that happened and no one pretends it didn't. it's not like all new yorkers were in lower manhattan that day or lost a family member. it was a traumatic day and there was a lot of chaos but it's over 15 years later, you know.
>>
>>17513826
I remember one of the videos where there is a camera crew filming with a lamp post in the background, then all of a sudden a body falls onto the lamp post and blood is splattered everywhere. Not sure if it's the same one. Haven't been able to find it since 07
>>
File: image.jpg (78KB, 709x538px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78KB, 709x538px
>>17517912
>>
>>17513947
I like that... I'm american and I feel like we've been dumbed down to be enslaved as comsumers to our corporately owned leaders
>>
File: 1458369948025.webm (3MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1458369948025.webm
3MB, 640x480px
Here's your Jumpers footage.

The last one is by far the most brutal I've ever seen, you see the guy literally go into pieces when he hits.
>>
>>17525248
thanks
>>
>>17525248
where is this from? the youtube videos talked about in this thread?
>>
>>17525360
I just got it from a thread in /pol/

Though I think some of the footage came from a LiveLeak video I saw a while back.
>>
>>17515069
Not exactly unseen. Was used in History Channel doc. "102 Minutes that Changed America". Damn good doc though. No narrator or dipshits talking. 2 hours of raw footage.
>>
>>17524551
You would be ignorant to believe that 9/11 didn't cause massive scarring and traumatized that whole city. Acting like a superior fuck doesn't change the fact that the city was changed in every conceivable way and will not/has not healed.
>>
>>17522742
kek
>>
>>17522180
How could they fuck up this bad?
>>
>>17525248
nice
>>
>>17515069
that's some great footage
>>
>>17525881

but was it an alcohol that kill?
>>
File: computerghost.jpg (13KB, 225x221px) Image search: [Google]
computerghost.jpg
13KB, 225x221px
>>17513517
>be me
>have beloved partner who's dad died at impact zone during the first impact
>partner and family gets warped piece of trade center like every other victim's family
>warped piece of trade center is sufficiently warped where you can see any manner of shapes in it because pattern recognition is what humans do
>partner visits ground zero with family regularly to mourn dead dad, experiences nothing but sadness and remembrance
>partner stays at my shared house in the midst of an uproar due to numerous paranormal experiences in a certain area where the washing machine and dryer happen to be located
>partner doesn't give a shit about the spoops because his dad literally got melted by a plane and media and politician exploitation traumatized him for life, what would a ghost even do at this point
>partner does my laundry in the spoopy haunted basement while i do tasks he doesn't want to do in exchange

who even cares?
>>
>>17515034
Dr. Mabuse the one with the hotel
>>
>>17526339
I think /x/ cares. Also, why do you keep using the word "partner" so much? You hate /x/ and you're "one of those" people?

You're an actual fag on /x/?
>>
there are spooky ghosts visiting the freedum tower
>>
>>17513826

Go to /b/. They'll hook you up.
>>
>>17526845
Or a woman that doesn't want to deal with comments about her gender.

This is a dumb thread with over a 100 contributors and almost no discussion of the topic in the OP so the question is valid. Who does care? Not anybody in this thread, it seem.
>>
>>17526927
There are no women or girls on the internet. Your social control through your gender doesn't exist here. The only way to get that is well known, so you should know it by now. If you're not willing to do it, then fuck off and leave.
>>
>>17513826
For some odd reason the american government seen jumpers as a cowardly final act or something I cant remember exactly why but yeah they made sure to hunt down every video of jumpers they could thay showed impacts and sounds and scrubbed them from the internet, it makes sense though that day was horrible enough as it is, people dont need their final moments sprayed across the internet especially those kinds of moments.
but I will admit I have come across a few of these in the past when curiosity got the better of me, one was filmed from like a third or second story window fairly close by and you keep hearing thuds loud deep thuds then a couple of jumpers hit within frame making the same noise and its clear what the other noises were, ive seen jumpers before on the internet but nothing to rhis extent people just explode and I swear left slight craters where they fell
>>
>>17513852
The worst were on the scene reporters speaking live and you could here loud thuds in the distance over and over and at first they were unaware of what they were and kept commenting on loud noises, once they realised they were people they moved further from the scene to report where the noises couldnt be heard easily
I cant be the only one who remembers this
>>
>>17513517
There's a documentary about this ground zero firefighter who was there just after the collapse. The spirits followed him wherever he went and messed his life. Some photos of him have visible orbs.
>>
>>17513826
the fuck? these wouldve been on /b/ many times and i wouldve seen them if this was real. youre full of shit.
>>
>>17527620
see >>17525248
>>
>>17513517
Yes,first they were there,and errr well then they were GONE?
>>
If OP wants spoopy stories people will make them up to oblige, or read stuff into perfectly normal events.
Like >>17517152, the black cars take Wall Streeters home every day, there is literally nothing unusual about that.
>>
>>17526953
People keep calling them jumpers, and suicide actually a crime in the US. All we know for sure is they were FALLERS, we don't know if they intended to jump, so we shouldn't call them criminals.
>>
>>17528151
Sounds like something a tumblrina would say, without being ironic.
>>
>>17524646
I remember that one. He hit the rail and slattered if I remember correctly
>>
>>17520649

They didn't confiscate it before it was aired. It's hard to find people who remember it though. No Berensteen Bere shit.

Honestly, if you had footage that proved 9/11 was something way different from the mainstream narrative (which is, in fact, almost correct), what would YOU do with it? I'd sit on it and let my grand-kids get rich when they inherit it.
>>
>>17528758
When your grandkids get the video, video editing techniques will be advanced enough that everybody will just say it's bullshit

"wait, this video isn't 5 trillion megapexials per inch? my pet dog could edit such low resolution garbage!" *flies away on his hover-rollerblades*
>>
>>17513868
the usa practically manufactures their own wars dude, and Im not even a conspirashit
>>
>>17526934

No men on the internet either.

If you're assuming you're talking to a man because of the content of the post, I have bad news for the members of your family who can understand bad news.
>>
>>17528787

They'll have the VHS tape.

If they can forge a 2001 VHS tape so it looks fifty years old; then they might be able to simulate the entire event on a home PC, and know something was up. But not much is wrong about the physical description of the events of the day.

Besides, by then we'll have access to the currently classified parts of the official report, and we'll all know that the Saudi and Israeli involvement that was instantly discovered by the commission had to be kept secret for reasons of national security.

And I have a sneaking suspicion that we might discover the fourth plane was shot down, and the towers were demolished to prevent them tipping and causing ten times the damage.
>>
File: image.jpg (665KB, 1704x2272px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
665KB, 1704x2272px
>>17518310
They need it to be as close to a pyramid shaped highrise as possible.
>>
>>17518310
Very phallic up top, but I think it's a string statement and doesn't look too terrible
>>
>>17518310
>it just looks kinda tacky
Uh, almost all modern architecture is very tacky and shit tier
>>
File: SensibleChuckle.gif (993KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
SensibleChuckle.gif
993KB, 250x250px
>>17522742
>>
>>17528827
Yeah, the plane was for sure shot down over PA. Too many accounts of seeing fighter jets, the plane broken up before hitting the ground, and the crash site was scattered over a number of miles. Looks nothing like any other nose dive crash ever recorded.

Also, never forget..."not a missle", "not a missle".
>>
>>17518310
Yeah, it looks bretty bad. I think they should have rebuilt the towers again, only taller and wider.
>>
>>17528923

I'm fishing for people who remember the gas station tape.

I'm 90% it was a plane. And I'm 100% that they added damage to the Pentagon afterwards, it's just common sense. Welcome to the puzzle palace, and all that.

I don't know about the calls from the doomed planes. Were people making regular cell-phone calls from planes at the time? I don't remember, didn't have a cell-phone until 2002 anyway.
>>
>>17518310
Ugly imo
>>
>>17528151

This is basically why I hate the USA in a single sentence. Bunch of people that were born to be overly offended uppity know-it-all dick holes that love to split hairs over technicalities when they know damn well what someone meant, but they think acting sensitive makes them better people. East shit and die. There I said it.
>>
>>17529002
Go jump off a tall building, anon. We'll all point and laugh at you.
>>
>>17513826
Hey anon, for some reason I've been morbidly curious about your comment. By early youtube days do you mean 06-07? Do you remember any website logos in the corner of the video? Was it a montage of clips or all the same guy filming? Early youtube days were before a lot of people had high speed internet, so the government got lucky deleting it at that time, or someone else it would be reposted everywhere.
>>
>>17514524
>Ted Cruz confirmed
>>
File: skeleton with cds.gif (395KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
skeleton with cds.gif
395KB, 500x500px
>>17526927
>Or a woman that doesn't want to deal with comments about her gender.

Dis, I'd rather be called a faggot than get a billion comments like >>17526934 esp since everyone here's a gigantic faggot no matter who they are anyway
>>
>>17514498
Only tourists and retards call it that. Official name is One World Trade.
>>
>>17513997
I've seen that one. He was using a curtain to crawl down to the next floor but he slipped. It's still up.
>>
>>17526934
sounds like someone fits right in a few thousand miles east >>>>>
>>
>>17524646
Anyone have the link to the "talking head" account?
>>
>>17520745
I cant be the only one that notices a pause between when the airplane makes contact and the explosion occurs
>>
>>17514305

ayyyyyy
>>
>>17528961
If I remember correctly they said there were a few people with cell phones and they let everyone use them....doesn't sound like some alluh ackbar shit, but on the other hand maybe they wanted everyone to have "definitive proof" that it was them (al quedia /sp). (whether it was legit or false flag doesn't matter for the cell thing)

From Wiki - "According to the 9/11 Commission Report, 13 passengers from Flight 93 made a total of over 30 calls to both family and emergency personnel (twenty-two confirmed air phone calls, two confirmed cell phone and eight not specified in the report). Brenda Raney, Verizon Wireless spokesperson, said that Flight 93 was supported by several cell sites.[5] There were reportedly three phone calls from Flight 11, five from Flight 175, and three calls from Flight 77. Two calls from these flights were recorded, placed by flight attendants: Betty Ong on Flight 11 and CeeCee Lyles on Flight 93 [6]"
Wikipedia is user based content, not unlike 4chan, so anything there should fall under the "works of fiction and falsehood" as well.
>>
>>17517999
>>17516577

i didnĀ“t watched any 9/11 documentary the last years because the most theories are just stupid.
but this one is strange. there are really weird things going on
>>
>>17532209
Bump
>>
>>17513860
You are on /x/ where shamans, warlocks, witches, witch doctors and all the crazies gather. Yet you say drugs have no link to the paranormal lol. Drugs for millennium's have been a part of the paranormal.
>>
>>17528961

There was a guard post tape too that no one seems to remember. It was definitely a missle
>>
>>17522180
Have you ever been on a plane? They would never go that high.
>>
>>17525248
Not bad, a shame we don't have a video
>>
>>17528151
>so we shouldn't call them criminals
Mate most of them probably jumped because the other option was to be cooked alive. No one is judging in America or otherwise since it's very sad that had to died for a pedophile warlord prophets religion.
>>
>>17526934
It wasn't me who said that. You were the one assuming that it was a man and I was explaining why it might not be. Considering that your reaction to my comment just proves my point, why don't you shut your ignorant mouth?
>>
>>17513826
>>17513852
Memories are faulty, you probably remember the impression of them more than the videos accurately, especially the parts you focused on, and especially at that age
Not to say the footage isn't out there, but it's probably not the way you remembered it
Or it could be those private selection gore videos people have to pay to see
>>
>>17515081
Give us a tl;dr, thread may not be going anywhere
>>
>>17513536
Bitch I'm from NY, people here make jokes about that all the time
>>
>>17514049
I've lived in NY all my life, and continue to, and only literal neckbeard faggots belive it was an inside job.
>>
>>17518310
OK, was this guy joking that the needle on top looks like a tack, or did he actually mean it looks tacky?
>>
>>17514498
It's also 1,776 feet tall

Fuck yeah 'Murica
>>
>>17513826
controlled reality switch
these videos do not now exist and never did
see: Mandela effect
such is life when your govt can control the past

>>17526953
jumpers got away free
all the others were scarified and are now stuck in there
>>
>>17513868
>Never heard of anything paranormal happening there.
operation Damage Control in effect
repeat: Damage Control in effect
>>
>>17513727
That was a nice read
>>
>>17513860
I'm used to rolling my eyes at drug stories, it feels good to roll my eyes at you.

You can't just appreciate the story?
>>
>>17518310
It's meant to look like if both towers were fused into one

Pretty weird tbqh, they should have built the exact same ones again
>>
>>17525248
Imagine somehow surviving the jump and getting up to see pieces of other people and mutilated splattered bodies everywhere

Pretty scary
>>
>>17513947
Yes. It's almost as if there are completely different people believing in completely different things.
>>
>>17536829
underrated
Thread posts: 250
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.