[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 339
Thread images: 42

File: sylvia-browne[1].jpg (46KB, 499x286px) Image search: [Google]
sylvia-browne[1].jpg
46KB, 499x286px
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

If you're new, please read the STICKY first!
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

Thoth, a /div/ reader, made his own tarot and rune guide that he'd like to share to everyone:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

Remember, each reader requires different information to read you. Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings -- respect that choice.

>Querents: respect your readers and your fellow querents.
>Readers: respect your querents and your fellow readers.

IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

Previously on /div/: >>17505840
>>
Am I going to make it to her soon? 30 male Cancer General life/destiny reading thank you
>>
Anyone helping?
>>
I am on need of a love reading... please help :(
>>
Male / 23 / Scorpio

Growth oriented reading por favor
>>
>>17510752
>>17510760
Regular Friday night love readings are largely a thing of /div/ past.
>>
>>17510883
Love readings are the most popular tho
>>
I'm so sorry irc, I did not mean to do that lol
>>
>>17510913
what happened in irc
>>
>>17510916
I accidently posted a picture wrong and lots of script popped out and I got a ban lol
>>
>>17510922
Servers Flood limit activated, you are unbanned now
>>
>>17510922
if you go in there can you get a reading?
>>
>>17510931
I can't tell you for sure on that. Just depends if anyone feels like reading.
>>
File: DSCF9609[1].jpg (316KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF9609[1].jpg
316KB, 1600x1200px
Offering to do 1 read, as I am pretty exhausted. Proof is in the ban lol. I will be picky and am looking to really connect to the song you post to you.
Need
specific question with any details you want to include
a song you deeply connect to

Hope I can help, still a nooblet, so feedback is appreciated.
>>
>>17510931
Mostly they post in here if they watn to read.
readings on chat are rare
>>
>>17510761
The first part of your reading reveals "I THINK I'LL MAKE A BUDDHA":

The inspiration for this card was a three-year-old child's response to a question about what he would like to model out of the clay he had been given.

The next part of your reading reveals "FAR OUT":

What is happening has significance way beyond what you realize.

The cards express appreciation and approval of what you are doing.

The final part of your reading reveals "THIS MAY NOT BE A PERFECT CIRCLE BUT IT IS A PERFECT ... WHATEVER IT IS":

Comparison is not true perception. The nature of reality can be known through direct revelation.

Long live Jambi.
>>
>>17510947
female
will anything happen in my love life in the near future
i am single and ronery
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZES3nJQYJok
>>
>>17510947
Female. Met someone while travelling who I believe is someone I'm destined to be with and would like to have a reading for our relationship...
Song: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YpAq8FBwWY4
>>
>>17510952
>dat guyliner

The first part of your reading reveals... "LOVE"!

The spirit of this card in a reading is determined by the context of the situation. I shall refrain from making any further comments except: True love is unconditional and unlimited.

The next part of your reading reveals "STOP":

Cease being guided by omens.

The universe is not entirely in harmony with your will. A psychic jolt can change the flow of events or even rechannel it.

The final part of your reading reveals "IN SIGNIFICANT CHANGE":

The meaning of this card is that things are going to be different for you. The change may or may not be important.

Perhaps time is only a measure of change.

All hail Jambi.
>>
>>17510963
link me a non-lyrical
>>
>>17510968
Male/24
May I have a love reading about my crush. I want to know how does she feel about me and if we'll be together soon.
Thanks!
>>
>>17510973
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=T6qloM22wmo
:)
>>
>>17510974
The first part of your reading reveals "THERE ARE NO OTHERS":

Despite the truth of the claim that there is no reality but reality, and that wherever we look we see nothing but God or a manifestation of the universal divine consciousness, often in this weird universe we find ourselves with the unmistakable impression that we are faced with somebody else.

A guru might say, "I am you and you are me," and you might reply, "No, I am here and you are there." But if all pronouns are abolished there is only one god in the bouncing universe.

The next part of your reading reveals "IGNORE THE PRECEDING":

Forget the past. Cause and effect relationships are not necessarily universal. If we were responsible for every change we would have no choices.

Turn off your internal dialogue so we can overthrow the citadel of the Buddha.

The final part of your reading reveals "THERE IS NO YOU":

The knowledge that the universe operates with no outside help and that you are an integral part of this phenomenon can have a liberating effect.
>>
>>17510968
i hope this comes true, thank you
>>
>>17510985
You're very welcome!

Best wishes!
>>
>>17510947
I know you said just one, but would you be interested in trading readings?

http://files.catbox.moe/0pripf.mp3
>>
>>17510991
>http://files.catbox.moe/0pripf.mp3
Sure, let me make sure I can do this other reading first :)
>>
>>17511000
Thank u :)))
>>
>>17510980
what
>>
>>17510947
Male
When is that golden gial coming to my life?
https://youtu.be/4B6E0mijV5A
Thanks
>>
>>17511000
Great; give me your query, and I'll start working on it.
>>
>>17510760
The first part of your reading reveals "THE PATH":

The path begins in the middle and stretches as fat as the eye can see, beyond the desert, into the mountains in the south-east. From there it joins Interstate 10 and leaves it again about a quarter of a mile beyond the third rest stop.

For those of us who have lost their way, it is always possible to turn to the guidance of universal consciousness. In many traditions the heart symbolizes intuition of spiritual realities and the center of the cosmic soul.

The next part of your reading reveals "YOU ARE EXPERIENCING AN ILLEGITIMATE FEELING":

This statement is an absurdity, for there are no illegal feelings. In a reading, this card may indicate that you are experiencing a negative emotion which will disappear when you realize negativity is not necessary. Focus attention on your feelings and experiences-get in touch with yourself.

The final part of your reading reveals "AND THERE I WAS ... SURROUNDED":

Surrounded by the various and sometimes bizarre creatures of nature, I received a message. It said: "You and the earth are one".

Long live Jambi.
>>
>>17511003
All hail Jambi.
>>
>>17511004
>https://youtu.be/4B6E0mijV5A [Embed]
My favorite episode of AD
>>
File: 1367658563.png (135KB, 396x381px) Image search: [Google]
1367658563.png
135KB, 396x381px
m
aries
When will i get my first gf and what will she look like?
>>
>>17511007
I do not have one, instead I like the cards to give me a message. Hope that makes sense lol. Thank you.
>>
>>17511021
The first part of your reading reveals "LET GEORGE DO IT":

George likes to do things. It makes him happy that he is more competent and less lazy than 99.9% of the rest of humankind. Relax and let your intuition guide you. George will do the rest.

The next part of your reading reveals "THERE ARE NO MISTEAKS":

The ancient Chinese said this to each other before business negotiations.

Whatever happens on the relative plane, the cosmos as a whole makes no errors. The uncreated, unborn and unmade always provide new alternatives. There is no possibility of ever straying from the path, whatever its turns may be.

This is not a license to do anything but an assertion that the ego or the illusion of ego tends to create problems.

The final part of your reading reveals "WHATEVER'S RIGHT":

Meet the inevitable with resolution -- even if it's irresolution. When dealing with the flow of time and the ego, you have to act from a knowledge of self. Pushing through the confusion and asking no one for guidance, be yourself and see freedom now.

You can do no more than to "go forth to meet your destiny."

She will probably have brown hair.
>>
File: look.jpg (32KB, 396x371px) Image search: [Google]
look.jpg
32KB, 396x371px
>>17511026
I don't think if I'm supposed to take this reading seriously or not. So what the hell will i get a gf and not if i will when will it be?

I don't understand this gypsy riddles.
>>
>>17511026
>>17511004
Please halp
>>
>>17511029
Kek
>>
>>17511026
Leo
F

What do you see in my path?
>>
>I don't understand this gypsy riddles
>>
File: Jambi.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Jambi.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>17511029
>>17511031
The reading was serious, and positive!

Meditate on it!

Long live Jambi!
>>
File: isthatso.jpg (54KB, 600x638px) Image search: [Google]
isthatso.jpg
54KB, 600x638px
>>17511037
So when will i get my gf and what will she look like? Will she have a nice face and a big ass with nice thighs?

How many times will we be having sex, 4-5 times a day?
>>
>>17511037
But that wasn't my reading then what should I do? Listen to that song looking a wall?
>>
>>17511035
The first part of your reading reveals "GRASS":

An herb smoked by lower-class Hindus.

The next part of your reading reveals "BE CAREFUL GOING AROUND CURVES":

A common highway sign found in English-speaking countries.

For the astral traveler, a warning not to dip too low.

The final part of your reading reveals "LET GEORGE DO IT":

George likes to do things. It makes him happy that he is more competent and less lazy than 99.9% of the rest of humankind. Relax and let your intuition guide you. George will do the rest.
>>
>>17510963
Alright, sorry for the delay.
I pulled 3 cards for you
The Chariot
9 of Wands
the Wheel of Fortune

The chariot can be indicative that a relationship with this person is going to need some time to develop. It does mention long distance relationships. Just make sure to keep your emotions in check and for you both to give the space that is needed to grow it more.
There will be a time that you will both be struggling. Maybe fighting a lot or just trying to deal with the distance. Try not to say hurtful things even if you want to. Make sure you both always communicate.
Lastly, The wheel is showing that you two should have a pretty adventurous life with each other. That you could have met your soulmate by complete chance. Just remember that the seasons do change and that you should always be working for what you want.
I have a feeling I didn't interpret as correctly as I hoped but if anything you can look the cards up. Hope it wasn't too bad :D
>>
>>17511039
>>17511041

That was your reading. Meditate on the texts in it.

All hail Jambi!
>>
>>17510991
What is your question fellow reader?
>>
>>17511042
Intuition, warning in difficult paths and grass? I think the grass part I don't get it.
>>
File: sunset.jpg (21KB, 500x318px) Image search: [Google]
sunset.jpg
21KB, 500x318px
>>17511047
But what else, besides brown hair. Cant you at least see if she will have a nice ass and juicy thighs (Not a fat fuck but thin build).

What the hell kind of gypsy are you. Also where will we meet?
>>
>>17511047
I didn't ask for the color of the hair man,I think you're confusing me
>namaste
>>
>>17511022
That makes perfect sense to me. I'll read for an unmentioned query.
>8 of Swords (reversed), King of Pentacles, 6 of Wands (reversed), The emperor (reversed), The Hermit, 4 of Cups, Judgement

Good lass...or rather, ma'am...I could likely cram a whole story here, but one thing remains clear: focus on home and the times in which you're alone would best endear you towards the path that would calculate the best math to your judgment, I see. There is something in these reading that speaks quite clearly to me: it's not about wandering, but rather about enduring.

I feel a defeat, and there is something of conceit wherein lie the two paths, though only one will do for you what you would entrust for to elapse.

Something you're ignoring, and quite intelligently, for therein lies the path of ruin, I think. It comes about when silenced is the shout from authority, and it comes thereby to complement true things, but falsity is what lies upon the wings of the demon who stared down at you, tempting.

You need to be led in a way, right? It's not so ill a sigh as such a thing might portend, but such is given towards a more vicious end. Perhaps you would do better if a few of your efforts come more from your own end.

Is there a line which you'd like to bend? It seems to me that such things come from seeing when such a one would be based upon lying when truth is far out of sight, and I think that such a white lie might be alright, but only if it is genuine, albeit dishonest in a way. Tis such a game to play when one speaks truthfully, in a manner and with words most falsely.
(cont.)
>>
>>17511053

hey bby wanna be my gf? i'll look the other way even if you have a roastie.
>>
>>17511054
(cont.)
Why do you feel such a great need to be led, I must ask? Are you somehow doubting in your own abilities up to the task of leadership on your own two feet? Some requirements you meet, and you would do better if you strike out and get to your own seeking.

Take a bit more initiative, ma'am: don't depend so much on the decisions of your man, as you have a few of your own that would benefit your home.

You've an idea, right? It's something lies quite strongly in your mind, but you find little external support, so you thereby for yourself purport that it would be unfitting for you.

That's simply not true, for it would come to your greatest gain if you would seek to refine your own aim. Develop some of your own ideas independently, even if there's no one to think them worthy to be pursuing.

Right, so the spread essentially says...well, fuck it, you read tarot, you know exactly what it says. It's telling you that you can break your own self-imposed constraints if you seek your own way.

I hope I've r3ead true and been of some help to you.

>>17511049
The song was largely related. How do my current efforts pan out, and which changes should I make?
>>
>>17510751
The first part of your reading reveals "THE ROBOT":

Mechanical thinking will take you no further than the robot on this card can go.

The next part of your reading reveals "IGNORE THE PRECEDING":

Forget the past. Cause and effect relationships are not necessarily universal. If we were responsible for every change we would have no choices.

Turn off your internal dialogue so we can overthrow the citadel of the Buddha.

The final part of your reading reveals "DU WACKY DU":

Originally this was a tall, thin bird that rapidly peeked (not pecked) through many windows. Later it was a tall, thin bird staring around itself at the dull, stupid life of the Modern Age. Finally it assumed its present form.

Long live Jambi.
>>
>>17511057
I'm a guy with almost 20 inches of dick.. just into women.. so sorry about you.
>>
>>17511064
hey gypsy

when will i get my damn gf?
>>
>>17511049
Hey hey hey, smoke weed erryday.
>>
>>17511064
If you don't wanna help, please don't post
>>
>>17511065
so what, i'm 7.8inches length, around 5.8 inch girth. I'd fuck your anus right out and make it collapse on it's self.
>>
>>17511051
Hey hey hey, smoke weed erryday.
>>
File: 54.jpg (107KB, 800x850px) Image search: [Google]
54.jpg
107KB, 800x850px
>>17511075
I'm not going to ask you again roach, when will i get my damn gf.
>>
>>17511073
>>17511065
...and /div/ turns into /soc/ again

What the fuck is wrong with the lot of you that you can't stop talking about your dicks long enough to talk about divination.

I'm not impressed.
>>
>>17511052
>gypsy
Implying I'm of Romanian decent.

All hail Jambi.
>>
>>17511070
Morgan's tarot is an ancient tarot deck, dating all the way back to 1970.

Those are indeed the three cards I generously drew for you. I could have only drawn one or two, but I felt you deserved the full three.

Long live Jambi.
>>
>>17511054
Wow, that is one heck of a read lol. I am super tired and am going to need to read this a few more times haha. I will pull for you and attempt to interpret. If it happens to be "off", I will re-read for you tomorrow when I am more awake and such. Just let me know and give me a few mins. I enjoy that song :)
>>
File: 1426457654.jpg (177KB, 1257x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1426457654.jpg
177KB, 1257x1280px
>>17511082
>>17511088
get fucked roachie. I want my damn gf.i wanna be fucking that wet hole.
>>
and people wonder why the readers aren't reading...
>>
>>17511053
You replied to his reply to me, so you are confused if you thought that was clear!

All hail Jambi.
>>
>>17511044
Wow!! This was really accurate!!!

It will take time... it was so quick fast and unexpected... and it is long distance at the moment. And yes we go need space...I was the clingy one of course. We're not fighting, I think it's a distance thing :) we're both busy with work and life right now and it's not feasable at the moment... sound advice! I was going to say something I felt I needed to say but it was hurtful so I won't do it... trying to communicate but he's ignoring me at the moment :/ ohhhh I am loving how that wheel sounds... thank you for your incredible reading!
>that you could have met your soulmate by complete chance.
Close! I think he's my twin flame :) and yes it was by chance... when we both least expected it...

thank you!!!
>>
File: peepee.jpg (86KB, 639x474px) Image search: [Google]
peepee.jpg
86KB, 639x474px
>>17511097
Yeah i know right, still waiting for a reader to tell me when i will gt my gf. You cukcs are busy just reading females questions.

They get everything handed to them just for existing.
>>
>>17511076
>I'm not going to ask you again
Good! :D

Long live Jambi.
>>
File: 1434200512232.jpg (64KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1434200512232.jpg
64KB, 640x640px
>>17511077
Guess wat?
>muh dik
>>
>>17511100
>I met chad while traveling
>omg hes the one

Cant wait until you get pumped and dumped, stacey.
>>
>>17511094
I don't know what a roachie is. Some pleb terminology, I'm sure.

>i wanna be fucking that wet hole.
Kek, good luck.

All hail Jambi.
>>
>>17511094
If the only reason you want a girl is for sex then hire a damn prostitute
>>
>>17511108
>>i wanna be fucking that wet hole.
>Kek, good luck.

Tell me about it, women can walk outside and have 50 guys hitting on them, while an average man will get litrelly nothing.
>>
>>17511102
>They get everything handed to them just for existing.

Hey I'm a girl let me tell you that is not true!!!
>>
>>17511098
Hey dude can you tell me about my close future love girl? Thanks
>Jambi loves you
>>
File: pepee.png (236KB, 474x499px) Image search: [Google]
pepee.png
236KB, 474x499px
>>17511109
And the only reason women want a boyfriend is for money and social status, why aren't you bitching at them? You damn cuck. If sex stopped, litrelly 99% of relationships would stop as well.

>>17511113

Why do women pretend they can feel lonely? I'm sick of seeing women posting "forever alone ;_;" or talking about how they know how lonely guys feel. No, bitch, you don't. All women can leave their homes and in 30 minutes or less have a guy either asking them on a date or asking them to suck their cock.

You don't have to ask men out (in fact women never do this), be interesting, be rich, have a car, your own place, and a high paying career or be dominant. You just have to be some guy's type and he does the rest of the work. Virtually every woman who wants to has had a bf or had sex and the ones who haven't don't want to in the first place.
>>
>>17511107
Lawl if that's all I can get from him that's fine by me idegaf
>>
>>17511118
At least you know you are nothing more but a urinal. Make yourself useful and post your cunt.
>>
>>17511089
I hope it's helpful. I'm a bit (lelabit) fucked up in the head right now, so I hope it made sense.

>>17511094
Don't we all...

>>17511097
From the beginning, I've preferred reading for readers, and it's for good reason, made poignantly obvious as of late.

>>17511102
In my time here, I've read for more males than females. But feel free to ignore me, as facts don't really matter, right?

>>17511106
Muh dick too

>>17511117
The last time I was rejected, I used it as an opportunity to find room for improvement. Whether you do it for yourself or (sadly) for the approval of women, I encourage you to do the same.
>>
>>17511120
Sex is a sacred and beautiful thing, man. Completely normal and healthy.
>>
>>17511129
Yeah, even though you said if all you got out of it was him blowing his cock on your cunt was enough. Seems to me like you are nothing more but a whore.
>>
Holy hell....what is wrong with this thread...mods could you please help with this.
>>
File: 1458357332110.jpg (82KB, 650x500px) Image search: [Google]
1458357332110.jpg
82KB, 650x500px
>>17511117
>And the only reason women want a boyfriend is for money and social status

I just want a man to love me and hold me and cuddle me at night and kiss me :( money and social status mean nothing to me. I can make my own money and I hate people so fuck such all status. I just a dick to fuck and a man to hug and kiss and snuggle up against..lawwwddd :(
>>
>>17511135
shut the hell up skippy, if you want nazi moderation you are always welcome to fuck right off back to pleddit.
>>
>>17511135
You should know by now that there are no mods on /x/, and the few who hold the title are incompetent.
>>
>>17511116
The first part of your reading reveals "YOUR MISSION IS NOT YET COMPLETE":

The great archaeological discovery is yet to be made. Traditionally the entrance to Shambhala (paradise) has been in Central Asia, more recently it has been found in Mexico, and right now it is here.

Actually you are fulfilling a divine mission by following your karmic path.

This is an opinion sponsored by entity X-1513.

The next part of your reading reveals "NO TRIPS WITHOUT A TRIPPER"

Sorry, but if you don't do it, it won't happen. Most ego trips require some sort of ego.

Strictly speaking, the tripper is not separate from the trip.

The final part of your reading reveals "KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK":

In alchemy, there exists the concept of the "Great Work," the conscious quest for the philosophers' stone, or ultimate realization. Although it usually becomes apparent that on the path all tasks and goals are absurd, at another point on the spiral, doing a useless task with a sense of purpose produces surprising results. With the proper method the stone is produced.

She will probably like music.
>>
>>17511131
He's the only man on the world i want to have sex with. I'd be a whore only for him. His whore. His personal little whore. If I'm only one man's whore, what does that make me?
>>
File: WorldWide.jpg (44KB, 599x401px) Image search: [Google]
WorldWide.jpg
44KB, 599x401px
>>17511135
are you a girl
im aussie
will you be my gf?
>>
File: -03.jpg (23KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
-03.jpg
23KB, 400x388px
>>17511146
why cant you be my whore too? you fucking bitch. Let me blow my cock on your skirt.

Selfish little bitch.
>>
>>17511139
>skippy
>implying I'm not a spider
>>17511140
Not true, I got a ban for "off topic" in div once.
>>17511147
Who knows? Perhaps. Doubt you're nearby though.
>>
File: moz7ipf.png (114KB, 900x450px) Image search: [Google]
moz7ipf.png
114KB, 900x450px
>>17511153
>Who knows? Perhaps. Doubt you're nearby though.

I'm in Melbourne and lonely, i'm a 22 year old KHV.
>>
>>17511150
I'm a one man kinda gal. They exist ya know. I'm a 25 yr old virgin and he was my first kiss and he got me off just by kissing me it was intense. I love him and only him. I've met other guys who showed interest but I don't want them. It fucking sucks :(
>>
>>17511161
>I'm a 25 yr old virgin

Sure you are, whore.

http://articles.latimes.com/2012/may/23/sports/la-sp-sn-lolo-jones-20120523
>>
>>17511161
If that's true, I'll give you a reading in exchange for a voice sample, if you're interested:
[email protected]
>>
>>17511165
I am! And I want him to be my first my last my one and only.... sigh
>>
>>17511156
>that list
Ouch...that hits home anon. Told ya, way out in Queensland.
>>
File: HM.jpg (50KB, 515x538px) Image search: [Google]
HM.jpg
50KB, 515x538px
>>17511175
Well can you at least send me some nudes?
>>
>>17511172
>voice
:(
>>
>>17511172
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1HdPTHs5dBN

waiting for reading desu
>>
>>17511058
Ok, sorry about the delay. I pulled 4 cards and did my daily tree spread for guidance. I hope they make sense to you.
1. The past - The Empress
2. The Current situation - 6 of wands
3. Suggested Action - The Hermit
4. expected outcome - 5 of Cups

I am going to have some trouble, so I do apologize again and owe you one.

In the past, it shows that you could have possibly brought a balance into your life with the help of some feminine traits that we should all be tapping into. Beauty, sensuality, creative expression are all examples. Maybe a bright idea you have nurtured.
The present reflects that if you have been struggling, you are now moving forward with a victory. Not sure if it is actually a struggle or maybe you have gained something in a material sense. Enjoy it.
Suggested outcome is represented by the Hermit. This one I am a little stuck on. Not sure if you are needing to really be focusing and reflecting on something. Maybe taking the time to reflect and think things over without making a big decision. Then again, it could mean you are coming out of your isolation to share that in which you learned.
If you take the advice from up above, this will be the expected outcome.
5 of cups... Loss. This is kind of upsetting to see as an expected outcome when I can't even figure out the suggested action. Anyways, sadness, grief, disappointment will be heading your way. Not sure of what but it can be anything like material possessions, loss of friendship, loss of a job. With the 2 cups remaining in the tree, it says that when we experience a loss, it usually happens for a reason. Whatever is left after the lost, try and regain yourself because if you hold onto it, it will take longer to heal.
>>
>>17511100
Thank you for the feedback, much appreciated! I hope things work out and to just remember that if you ever want to attack and say something mean, to just take a step back, assess the situation and then go from there. Good Luck!
>>
>>17511189
Thank you :)
>>
>>17511177
Even with trips and dubs you ain't getting that; I'm not posting my photo on div, let alone sending to a random anon. Sorry.
>>
>>17511142
Wow thanks a lot dude! I will try to learn more about entity
>>
>>17511196
Man come on, email me them. At least you wearing a bra. I won't leak nothing.
>>
>>17511200
You are very welcome.

Peace be with Jambi.
>>
>>17511202
Not gonna happen anon
>I won't leaking nothing
Pfffffffftttttttttttt
>>
>>17511207

I won't, is this how you treat your follow county-men? A lonely fellow country-men.

What about a shot of your ass in yoga pants?
>>
>>17511205
Sorry I'm wondering about entity X-1513
I forgot to say that it was pretty accurate! I'm impressed, I already start with my book of the golden path!
Also any suggestions for the way?
And about the girl.. any specific sign on her? Something that I can recognizes..
Thanks again!

Jambi with guide you through the right places..
Ashe!
>>
>>17511182
You'll get a girlfriend when you stop being a douche and have more to offer, cunt. Spend more time outdoors in that shitty weather of yours, and you'll find a girl who hates it equally as much as you; that will be an ice-breaker.

Also, fuck you.

>>17511187
All of this seems spot-on, thank you. I know I'm bound for misery and heartbreak (5 of cups) no matter what I do, but I'm trying my hardest to persevere and focus on that whole 6 of Wands thing. And I'm doing the Hermit thing right now as well, so that seems like I'm on the right track. I know I'm bound for more shitty nights, but I'm just doing my best. And, yes, the 2 of Cups makes sense.

The Empress represents past comfort I had, by the way.

Thanks, have a good one.
>>
>>17511222
>You'll get a girlfriend when you stop being a douche and have more to offer, cunt. Spend more time outdoors in that shitty weather of yours, and you'll find a girl who hates it equally as much as you; that will be an ice-breaker.
>Also, fuck you

Hey man, why all the hostility? i din du nuffin. I just want a qt aussie gf.
>>
>>17511222
thank you for the feedback, if you need another reading, I feel I owe it to you since I did this pretty tired. I meant the 2 remaining cups unspilled from the 5 of cups card. Ok, sleep seriously beckons haha.
>>
>>17511207
Titties or gtfo... just kidding haha. Im really leaving now :P
>>
File: hhhh.png (438KB, 825x627px) Image search: [Google]
hhhh.png
438KB, 825x627px
Is anyone around that could give a pathetic man a read?
>>
File: 1554556654.jpg (145KB, 600x882px) Image search: [Google]
1554556654.jpg
145KB, 600x882px
>>17511255
Watch how you talk to my gf, turbo normie.
>>
>>17511258
First, your reading reveals "STOP":

Cease being guided by omens.

The universe is not entirely in harmony with your will. A psychic jolt can change the flow of events or even rechannel it.

Then your reading reveals "AWAIT FURTHER ORDERS":

Although the message is torn, more data is coming, and it will clarify what your next move should be. However, you may have hooked into a superficial guidance system that is not really relevant to your basic being.

Finally, your reading reveals "THERE IS NO YOU":

The knowledge that the universe operates with no outside help and that you are an integral part of this phenomenon can have a liberating effect.

Long live Jambi.
>>
>>17510737
Is there anyone who can give me a reading?

Name is Jack, I'm a Leo, got barely green eyes. Feel like I'm losing it. I can't sleep through the night, I've been told I am stopping breathing and then twitching and gasping for air during the night. It's hard to get up out of bed. I had a heart echo that suggested I might have high lung pressure, but I have to wait q few more months before they check again. Doctor told the sleep clinic, haven't heard a thing back from them. Just thinking about all this is killing me, it's taking up all my mind. I've been dreaming and thinking I got heart problems for years now. What do you psychics see? Legit just fuck my shit up, doesn't matter if you see problems or there is nothing. Lay them cards out please.
>>
WHATS MY TWINFLAME LIKE
>>
>>17511340
Dead. :)
>>
>>17511358
WHAT WHY
>>
male, 24, capricorn

can i have a general reading?
>>
>>17511492
The first part of your reading reveals "BALL":

Six is the number of universal creation.

This card is a more direct version of the "Transmutation through Union of Opposites" card.

The next part of your reading reveals "GRASS":

An herb smoked by lower-class Hindus.

The final part of your reading reveals "FREAK":

This card may mean that it is all right to be what you are.

Or, the situation is radically different from what it normally is.

Or, despite the fact that everything is okay, it doesn't feel that way. Refreshing influences rather than draining influences may dispel your anxiety.

All hail Jambi.
>>
>>17511497
can you tell me the future for the next 3-4 months?
male, 23, leo
>>
>>17511563
The first part of your reading reveals "PASSION":

Originally, this card was the compassion card. It was changed by the moon goddess to add spice. Thus, what we see happening in the realm of manifestation is the realization that we are all connected. In a sense, the universe is experiencing eternal bliss, and as our awareness increases, we participate in this ecstatic bliss within bliss.

Always act with love and emotional maturity to attain infinite compassion for all sentient beings.

The next part of your reading reveals "SOMEONE IS LAUGHING AT YOU":

Certain people in the environment are unaware of the true significance of your activities.

Actually, I don't know what this card means, nor am I laughing.

Or perhaps you really are doing something absurd.

The final part of your reading reveals "YOU ARE OUR GOD":

There is none other. This is the other side of the "There is No You" card. The kingdom of heaven is within, and you can find yourself ever anew in the universe. However, as god you are part of humanity. Thus, the Buddhists encourage infinite compassion for all living beings.
>>
>>17511576
i don't quite get it but thanks
>>
>>17511580
Long live Jambi.
>>
>>17511616
who's jambi?
>>
>>17511621
He is the wish genie pictured here:
>>17511037
>>
25 female Aquarius here.

I want a career change from my technical job to a creative job (art, music, etc.). What do you see in my future regarding my career? Also, should I start asking for help from beings that could really help my situation, such as through spells or summonings?

Thank you.
>>
>>17511245
I usually don't give readings to people who call me a cunt while requesting the reading, especially if they've been shitposting for an hour beforehand. Or is this some Aussie cultural norm with which I'm simply not familiar? I did give a short and cheeky reading, though; you can meet a girl by joking about the bad weather. I just didn't tell you what she looks like. :^)

>>17511246
It actually made perfect sense, no worries.
>>
Chiro, you've posted long live jambi like 8 times now. While part of a post is fine i guess, as standalone it's simply spam.

Please stop.
>>
>>17510950

This is... interesting. But good! Thanks
>>
>>17511796
This
Also ngl you're becoming one of the readers you can't take seriously.
>>
Pls no bully I was dared to do it!
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1dI0mYt29US
>>
>>17511839
And to make up for that god-awful performance I will be doing readings!
>>
>>17511844
what information you need?
>>
>>17511851
>Name/nickname
>Description and defining features
>colour shape combo
>query
>>
27, female, Aries. Will he ever stop hurting me if I keep trying to be strong, or should I move on to someone new?
>>
>>17511855
Ethan
Tall, light skin, brown hair and eyes, thick scars on my left shoulder and back of right knee.

I'm just looking for an energy checkup, thanks.
>>
>>17511855
>macana14
>front bald, brown eyes, tanned, wide eyebrows, 5'10
>green pentagon
>I really ask for a general read
>>
>>17511855
>Marianne
>tall, awful farmers tan (from white pale to golden brown), wavy hair
>blue pentagon
> Tell me about my energy, please :)
>>
>>17511861
Oh right, blue star
>>
>>17511855
Goopy
Brown hair and blue eyes. Average in height, eyes are starting to blur up. Both my feet are scarred, and I've got quite a bit of hair on my legs.
Purple star
Hey, love read, please and thanks? I've kinda got my eye on someone, I really dig them. They told me they had a huge crush on me a long time ago around the same time I had a huge crush on them, and I'm starting to like them again. Do I still have a chance with them?
>>
>>17511855
Curtis/Curt
Tall, gangly, tape mended glasses, shaggy hair
Green Rhombus
Is she the one? Is the one close?
>>
what happened in this thread while i was gone? what's with all the shitposts?
>>
>>17511855
Serah
Green eyes, highlights, some acne, average height
green tree
romance reading
>>
>>17511855
Kuba
Brown hair, dark brown-greenish eyes, skinny, long fingers
black triangle
specific love reading if you could, should I persue this girl 'N' or should I wait/do smth to get with someone else, also would be great if you could tell me something about my future girlfriend and when will that happen.
Thank you
>>
>>17511855
Broad
Average height, dark hair, in shape, white
clear cylinder
Love reading
>>
>>17511861
>>17511872
Empath readings are gonna be off as I've been drinking if my vacaroo didn't give it away.
So I'm getting a really vibrant read from your energy, can't exactly pinpoint a colour but whatever it is it's bright and vibrant. You're doing good man, as far as drunk me can tell.
>>
>>17511117

it's like i'm really in /r9k/ with this post
>>
>>17511867
I get the feeling from the cards that you're avoiding a tough decision or particular thing you have to do. It's got you on edge and all you can think about is how to fix/get rid of it. Relax. Take a breath and just relax. The first step is always the hardest, just dive right into whatever this is and get it done with. Like a bandaid anon.
>>
>>17511893
That's good news, as I've been feeling like shit for a long time. My brother told me the other night that my aura feels a lot stronger and more positive lately, but he was high, so I thought I'd get a second opinion. Thanks, have a good one.

>>17511899
As we all know, /div/ is /adv/ with cards. If you've ever been to /adv/, you'll know that it's the meeting place of /r9k/ and tumblr.
>>
>>17511870
Empath readings will be all over the place from drinking, but your energy is a resounding green, with flecks of red. It's a very beautiful energy, like a rose bush with red thorns. Very pretty. Very scary
>>
>>17511855
Eve
Short, Blonde, Defined Jaw
Red Heart
Hey Empath see any connections for me? :D thanks
>>
File: FuturamaGodEntity.jpg (66KB, 768x576px) Image search: [Google]
FuturamaGodEntity.jpg
66KB, 768x576px
>>17510737
While we let poor EmpathAU get caught up on his querents, it's Chironymous here, eventually doing I-Ching or Morgan's Tarot readings for whoever I can whenever I'm around, so definitely check back for a reply before thread's end!

I just need positive input*** to heal my wounds so that I may help others... and as much or as little of the following as you're comfortable giving me:

*Name/nickname
*Sign
*Description of yourself
*Locationish
***Post something friendly, cheerful, helpful, upbeat, encouraging, caring, positive, or the like
***Query (one part/question only... two if absolutely necessary!)
>>
>>17511855
>Caryn
>Blue eyed and brown hair
>Cerulean dodecagon
>I want a career change from my technical job to a creative job (art, music, etc.). What do you see in my future regarding my career? Also, should I start asking for help from beings that could really help my situation, such as through spells or summonings?

Thank you.
>>
>>
>>17511855
Lincoln, Male.
Chinese, tattoo and scars on left arm, medium build.
Yellow hexagon.

I'd like a read on a proposed occult work codenamed S, and an energy check-up if you're not feeling too tired. Thank you.
>>
>>17511839
your voice doesnt sound bad at all
>>
>>17511906
interesting. i've always been told my energy is green...not sure what that means. the red seems a bit weird but interesting. thank you. i low key wish i was as drunk as you rn.
>>
>>17511914
Brian
Male
Gemini
Short, chubby
NJ
Hang in there dude
General reading
>>
>>17511946
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1YKCUy9YiGP
>>
>>17511914
Steve
Libra
Friendly
VA
The only way is forward
Future reading
>>
>>17511905
Glad to hear man, looks like the second half is your time to shine!
>>17511944
For me green is a very creative/nurturing energy. It speaks of bringing new life or creating something. The red is bad energy 90% of the times, and although it doesn't mean you're a bad person, I've come to learn that there can be reasons for red energy, myself Included.
>>17511922
Awwww thanks anon, that's really sweet of you.
>>
>>17511958
You sound like a psivamp, dude. Careful with that.
>>
>>17511959
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0YXaPKtQTSt
>>
>>17511969
Lolwut
>>
>>17511971
HAHAHA what?!
>>
File: 19691231_170000_650151686.jpg (61KB, 736x1090px) Image search: [Google]
19691231_170000_650151686.jpg
61KB, 736x1090px
>>Finally, the reading reveals "THE PATH":

The path begins in the middle and stretches as fat as the eye can see, beyond the desert, into the mountains in the south-east. From there it joins Interstate 10 and leaves it again about a quarter of a mile beyond the third rest stop.

For those of us who have lost their way, it is always possible to turn to the guidance of universal consciousness. In many traditions the heart symbolizes intuition of spiritual realities and the center of the cosmic soul.

Thanks for the reading, it opened my eyes alot and gave me back some hope. I am kind of confused about the last 2 paragraphs of my reading though and was hoping you would explain the meaning a bit more in depth? You are best! Thanks :-)
>>
http://strawpoll.me/7190549
>>
>>17511914
ASHE
Male
Aquarius
Direct elusive in direction
Near the capital
Anu be lo rei dolanaar

What is my timeline looking like or what can I do but psi vamps immediately and people who create tulpas to harass others.

Also need help creating counter tulpa and advice on how to stop psi vamp drain attacks
>>
>>17511983
You're very welcome! I'm glad the reading opened your eyes a lot and gave you back some hope! :)

>The path begins in the middle and stretches as far as the eye can see, beyond the desert, into the mountains in the south-east. From there it joins Interstate 10 and leaves it again about a quarter of a mile beyond the third rest stop.
The path lays before you and is clear for as far ahead as can be seen. There may be a part of this journey that seems a desert wasteland, but if you persevere, you will reach the mountains in the distance, which shall life you higher! (The part about Interstate 10 is a joke on the card.)

>For those of us who have lost their way, it is always possible to turn to the guidance of universal consciousness. In many traditions the heart symbolizes intuition of spiritual realities and the center of the cosmic soul.
If we lose our way, we must calm ourselves, meditate upon the problem(s), and find our solution(s). If your intuition speaks to you, trust it!
>>
>>17511993
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0Xb6fsXpDBk
>>
>>17511971
Kek

Nick
Leo
Light brown hair, blue eyes
CA
Love reading
>>
>>17512029
http://vocaroo.com/i/s07mpR0n3Fxa
>>
>>17512035
WTF
>>
>>17511914
I-Ching
Todd
Male
Cancer
Ugly
NY
You're a nice guy for giving free readings
General
>>
>>17511960
Empath you done?
>>
>>17512045
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1Jwemj0pdmR
>>
Post Thoth dick pls
>>
>>17511971
>>17512019
>>17512035
>>17512057
wat
>>
File: 1456560357651.png (2MB, 1000x832px) Image search: [Google]
1456560357651.png
2MB, 1000x832px
>>17511914
Alec
M
Cancer
Knowledge seeker, Lover, Giving
NJ, Beach, USA
Thank you for doing a reading for me :) Always appreciate reassurance and help on my path.
>>
>>17512035
I enjoyed those song lyrics. I am not Nick but you have done readings for me.
>>
>>17512084
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0zMQZ8v7lPV
>>
>>17512092
Haha, glad you enjoyed!
>>
I literally took one peak at this board and this is the first thing post see. Fuck this.
>>
>>17511914
Henry
Male
Scorpio
Skinny
VT
I hope you're having a good day
Love reading
>>
>>17512103
>http://vocaroo.com/i/s0zMQZ8v7lPV
Wow dude, right on the money. Thank you. Today has been an amazing day. All falls into place, much love
>>
>>17512127
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1ucKIj6EVGN
>>
>>17512140
I'm glad! You're very welcome! May your days continue to be amazing!
>>
File: 19691231_170000_1570585870.jpg (48KB, 412x859px) Image search: [Google]
19691231_170000_1570585870.jpg
48KB, 412x859px
Thanks for the explanation onymous..(thats funny you happend to mention interstate 10 becouse i live in az and i use that freeway every day ) i hope that as the days go by, your heart is healing more and more
>>
>>17511914
Tanner
Male
Scorpio
Tall(6'1"-6'2") weight 176, blue eyes, dirty blonde.
Minneapolis MN
Keep smiling!
Where should I move? I feel empty/unfulfilled where I am now
>>
>>17512166
>Interstate 10
What a strange coincidence! Maybe it IS a part of your reading and a sign of some sort...

You're welcome!
>>
I'd give it a try...
20 years Gemini, signs: a scar on my left leg and black hair.
Love future/future in general
>>
>>17511914
Caryn
Female
Aquarius
Short, Blue-eyed brunette
South
You're quite kind for doing this.
I want a career change from my technical job to a creative job (art, music, etc.). What do you see in my future regarding my career? Also, should I start asking for help from beings that could really help my situation, such as through spells or summonings?
>>
>>17512183
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1MtuGF2xvr6
>>
>>17512203
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1nx4tpP3LXY
>>
>>17512203
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1P1evmt5zln
>>
>>17512228
Thanks! This was an... unusual reading. LOL.
>>
File: carnac.png (733KB, 534x712px) Image search: [Google]
carnac.png
733KB, 534x712px
>>17510737
"a faggot"
>what is OP?
>>
>>17512168
http://vocaroo.com/i/s11PH3asVaUy
>>
>>17511914
Daniel
Male
tattooed, chuby, long(ish) hair and beard
Portugal
General reading please and thank you
>>
>>17512237
You're welcome! Mission accomplished! XD
>>
>>17512221
Thank you very much, sounds good.
Here's my peacock
>>
File: images (3).jpg (13KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
13KB, 300x168px
>>17512221
>>17512252
Shit, here
>>
>>17512246
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1HMiGkavD1H
>>
>>17510737
>Implying Slvia Brown hasn't been proven as a totally immoral fraudster.
>>
>>17512252
>>17512254
You're very welcome! I'm glad

PeaKEK
>>
>>17512260
The post is funny because she's dead.
>>
>>17512265
It doesn't change the fact that she was a proven fraud. A fraud like most psychics. Aside from the ones deluded enough to believe in this shit, though at least they are being true.
>>
>>17511914
James
Male
Taurus
Olive skin
Never give up, never give in!
General reading please
>>
>>17512278
>It doesn't change the fact that she was a proven fraud
or that she's dead. Kek.
>>
>>17512288
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0RXV2MwvGl3
>>
>>17511914

Mark
Male
Aries
Tall
Internet
Chin up!
Love reading
>>
>>17512317
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0r3mnXHiusV
>>
>>17510737
Oiolosse
Male
Tall,bored,funny
Turkey
You are someones dream.
General reading please.
>>
>>17511914
David
Male
Virgo
Brown hair
Springfield
Do it to it.
What will the next few months be like?
>>
>>17512333
Nice triple threes!
Thanks!

Your reading:
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1dbhBBuPdEO
>>
File: image0001.png (2MB, 1149x780px) Image search: [Google]
image0001.png
2MB, 1149x780px
>>17511914
>Rose
>Female
>21
>Aquarius
>Dark hair, fractal heterochromia in my right eye
I've never been in a relationship, but I avoid them. Will I ever be able to feel something for someone else?
>>
>>17512337
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0Fn1KCqjhGc
>>
File: 1458766881680.jpg (49KB, 438x566px) Image search: [Google]
1458766881680.jpg
49KB, 438x566px
>>17512353
Thanks for reading man.Last part was fun but generally i have no idea what are you talking about :/
>>
J
Male
Pisces
Long curly dark brown hair
California
Am I cursed?
General reading please
>>
>>17512359
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0akz8qbbvMP
>>
>>17512382
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1rLTBfA90MT
>>
Hope you're all doing well.

I'm offering two to three readings with either I Ching, tarot, or scrying.

>name/alias
>gender
>query/concern
>spooky pic/gif/webm

All I ask in return is the spookiest shit you can find.
>>
File: Poutine.jpg (103KB, 690x769px) Image search: [Google]
Poutine.jpg
103KB, 690x769px
>>17511914
Em
18..ish
cancer
competitive, stong-minded, anti-social, shy,easy going, long straight brown hair, green-blue eyes, 123lbs, 5'9, hipster fgt glasses/contacts, attractive
outside your window
Will you ever luv me?
>>
>>17512385
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1GmE8MjcKzM
>>
>>17512402
Galia; f; do you see anything happening with me and my crush? http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZCwgSN3t5PM
>>
File: 1457921956622.gif (18KB, 60x104px) Image search: [Google]
1457921956622.gif
18KB, 60x104px
>>17512402
Emily/f
What do you see in terms of the relationship between myself and the guy I like?

*rattle rattle*
>>
>>17512426
Scry please tahnks
>>
>>17512430
Also, scrying would be great
>>
>>17512359
I like your energy. I can give you a reading when I get home if you like. Feel free to email me if you're interested:
[email protected]
>>
>>17512414
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0ZKAqBENl2q
>>
>>17512424
Thanks fampai
>>
>>17511914
Kevin
Male
Leo
Nah.
Nope.
The song lyrics at the ends of your recordings crack me up!
Love reading
>>
>>17512458
Kek, you're welcome!
>>
>>17512467
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1EZUOXNgkya
>>
>>17511914
Dan
Male
Taurus
Thin
FL
Don't give up the ship!
General
>>
File: 7-of-pentacles.jpg (30KB, 236x434px) Image search: [Google]
7-of-pentacles.jpg
30KB, 236x434px
>>17512389
Lel, you have a nice and energetic voice. Here, have a voice reading:

I saw the 7 of Pentacles from my deck, shining brilliantly with purple aura and a red-ish tint around it. The crown chakra starts spinning, filling with red energy and eventually overwhelming and surrounding the entire body. I get the feeling you're not prepared for this; an awakening/epiphany you've had lately.

I hear a clown laughing and ringing in my ears, then echos of a shatter almost telling me you're about to falter. I see a computer with a terminal window open, and hear the sounds of a mechanical keyboard clacking away so hard. I have no idea what this can mean.

Trying time for ya, mate; however also healing. I get the feeling this has nothing much to do with the mundane, but something esoteric, so be careful to not get too absorbed in the occult. Take a step back and rest whenever you can.
>>
>>17512490
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0TSA8dn4zr2
>>
>>17512492
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0QgLnIR1K6O
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
I did this really cute drawing guys. Would anyone like to give me a reading?
Female
4ft8 with blueish hair
Aries.
Would like to know about near future and if there is any hope for me for staying on this planet.
>>
>>17511914
Tom
Male
Libra
Chubby
To your health!
Future reading
>>
>>17512498
Stefan
male
leo
182 cm, 74 kg, brown hair brown eyes, assymetrical face
northern italy curently
live a good life
how will the rest of the year be like for me?
>>
File: the-chariot.jpg (34KB, 278x512px) Image search: [Google]
the-chariot.jpg
34KB, 278x512px
>>17512426
> http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZCwgSN3t5PM
That's more funny than spooky, lel. But thank you.

I saw an orange pear (or at least it looked like a pear), and something that looks like an halo appearing on top of it. I see leaves sprouting out of the pear, and the halo glowing brightly with yellow. The leaves looks dried, malnourished and wilting. I get the feeling the halo is absorbing the leaves' energy and killing it off, somehow unwillingly. It's almost as if the leaves wanted the halo to take whatever it has so it can shine more brightly.

One of you is the pear, and whichever one that is, is sacrificing and putting way too much effort into this.

Will the efforts pay off? I pulled a card on this, and it was The Chariot. It seems that he will eventually accept your advances, but at what cost? The halo continues shining, while the leaves are already wilting.

>>17512430
Gib a second, I can't get a good read on you. Everything I saw was fuzzed like there was static interfering.
>>
>>17512517
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1H5LixVDRJp
>>
>>17512521
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0GZC7NgNqDd
>>
>>17512536
I'm so amused. I love you so much? Thank you.
>>
>>17511914
Dave
Capricorn
Tall
Nowhere
No matter where you go, there you are; no matter where you are, there you go.
General future reading
>>
Hello /x/!

I'm a brand new reader, and I'm preparing to try out a few methods to see what works for me. If anyone would like a reading, leave your name, place of birth, and a link of a song you feel 'in tune' with so to speak. I will only be doing readings for songs I can also connect with. I figure I'll be able to do two or three before becoming tired.

Heaven is hell, hell is heaven. Peace.
>>
>>17512402
Eve
F
Will anything happen between me and the person that makes me so happy?
http://youtube.com/watch?v=RCLIMS4GdJw
Scry please : D
>>
>>17512527
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1Wjwj2GzgDM
>>
>>17511914
Mike
Male
Cancer
Strong
PA
Kick ass and take names,
General
>>
>>17512561
Freya
Cali
Stacys mom
Romance reading
>>
>>17512561
Also your query! That's probably important
>>
>>17510950

What can you tell about my health?
>>
File: the-moon.png (248KB, 256x471px) Image search: [Google]
the-moon.png
248KB, 256x471px
>>17512430
I saw a black bowl with some dice in it. They're black in color, and the dots are white. I couldn't make out the numbers on it, or see clearly the dots on their sides. I see a die floating up and spinning quickly, then flung in my direction by some force. I looked down and saw a table, with more dices on the floor. They float up slowly, and when they reach a certain height in air they get flung around by some gush of air.

At this point, I'm in a black room full of dices on the floor, and a wooden table in the middle of the room with a black bowl also full of dice, and they're getting flung at me repeatedly. It's almost as if some invisible force or somebody was playing around with them, trying to hit whatever they could.

I get the feeling there isn't any animosity or ill-intent on this, but rather just a playful kind of air surrounding it. I suppose this is symbolic of your relationship with him: playful and at times flirty, but both of you know the limits you should keep. The dices could represent chance/fate/luck, so I guess I'll leave it at that.

Also, everything I saw was blurry and fuzzed with static, almost resembling looking into an old, spoiled TV from the 90's. I pulled a card to try to make sense of this, and it was The Moon. No idea, mate.
>>
>>17512576
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Kjr7US2Z9aY
My song. I'm single btw.
>>
>>17512553
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1QOFDmy4mbT
>>
>>17512567
thanks m8
>>
>>17512576
Guessing by your song choice, you appear to be in a love situation that seems impossible or outrageous. When I reached out to you, I felt a sense of dread materializing in my chest. What this feels like to me is the current path you're leading with this person may lead to heartbreak, be aware.

>>
>>17512550
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1LMqZ0HAKWC
>>
>>17512592
Well now this is confusing. Is your song choice this one or Stacy's mom? My reading was based off of Stacy's mom.
>>
>>17512575
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1Vks8nkfRVN
>>
>>17512598
You're very welcome!
>>
>>17512581
Oh, I didn't notice further details were required.

TM
Virgo
Many big snowy mountains here...
When one is still, the tight grip must vanish.
I'm curious what is your take on it. Health
>>
>>17512607
This song relates even tho I'm single
>>
>>17512581
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0EVkNJgWMxb
>>
>>17512629
My first reading was rather paining, I may be able to do another romance reading in a bit after recouping if that's what you're requesting.
>>
>>17511914
Kate
Female
Aquarius
Short
NY
Hugs!
Love reading, please
>>
>>17512402
Aww shucks. You couldn't squeeze one more in?
>>
>>17512642
Sure
>>
>>17512643
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0GXGSjTuYnX
>>
File: 4-of-pentacles.png (96KB, 152x278px) Image search: [Google]
4-of-pentacles.png
96KB, 152x278px
>>17512565
I saw a teal square, vanishing in distance and being sucked into something resembling a black hole with sparks around it. I see gears spinning in the corner of my vision, and a tiny child-like hooded figure holding something resembling a spanner or some sort of tool approaching it. The gears stopped spinning, and I felt a sense of fear in the air. The figure seemed confused, and started using the tool it was holding on the gears. Then I see iridescent mist coming up from the ground, clouding my vision.

The mist went away after an instant, and I felt a sense of peace. The figure no longer looks like a tiny child; now a grown adult. The tool is still in it's hands, and the gears are spinning again. I'm getting the feeling that you or this person had a rocky past (assuming the gears represents the relationship between the two of you) that affected the relationship, perhaps something to do with issues dating back. However that has somewhat stabilized in the recent past; and you're starting to feel anew and whole again in your relationship with this person. I don't see anything negative happening between the two of you.

I pulled a card on this, and it was the 4 of Pentacles- it seems that this person shines like a beacon in your life and provides the kind of security you're looking for, but with the above scrying, this also serves as a warning: remember that while security is a good thing to have, change is inevitable. Make sure you're flexible enough to adapt when the time for change comes.

Weird, home-y vibes from this.

>>17512646
I can, but in a bit. Leave your info, and I'll read in an hour-ish.
>>
File: image.jpg (57KB, 464x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57KB, 464x480px
>>17512402
Twixie
Fem
Would really love a scry from you.
Would like to know if you pick up anything about Emerald aswel.
>>
>>17512401
thanks man ^^
>>
File: image.jpg (54KB, 750x722px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54KB, 750x722px
>>17512656
Aww thank you. I'd be so grateful if you could.

>Sven
>Female
>What's the future like between me and H?
Spookiest I could find on my camera roll
>>
>>17512670
You're welcome!
>>
>>17511914
Nash
Virgo
Nash
Alligator Man
General/future
>>
>>17512648
Well during the frantic feeling bridge, I had the sensation of my legs being very heavy, refusing to move. I got a connection, and I feel you in the same situation. Around you is moving at the speed of light and you're being dragged down. You must acknowledge and let go of the past in order to release this bond.

>>
>>17512683
http://vocaroo.com/i/s075oDUUIKEe
>>
>>17512699

tell me about the locusts, chiron
>>
File: 1458968358661[1].jpg (115KB, 569x700px) Image search: [Google]
1458968358661[1].jpg
115KB, 569x700px
>>17512656
Ted
Male
Should I be more aggressive in pursuing my crush or should I let her decide the pace?
>>
>>17512656
We haven't dated yet but he's had his heart broken a lot. How would you interpret it now? Isn't 4 of pentaclesblocked Change? Thank you.
>>
>>17512699
Hello sweet reader, would you please give me a bite of your time? I'd appreciate it greatly. Thank you, I love you.

*Name/nickname
Kala
*Sign
Aries
*Description of yourself
Sensitive, curious, blue eyes, dark hair, pale skin, small button rose with pale pink rosebud lips.
*Locationish
England.
***Post something friendly, cheerful, helpful, upbeat, encouraging, caring, positive, or the like
Here's a drawing I drew :3
***Query (one part/question only... two if absolutely necessary!)
Must I go with Josh to follow my higher purpose?
>>
>>17510950

Would this reading touch upon soul age or is that a whack concept?
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2448x2448px
>>17512712
Oh, I forgot he drawing. Sorry!
>>
>>17511914
Voltron
Male
Scorpio
Robot
Robots, duh
Sex reading
>>
Niggawatts
Male
Scorpio

Should I move South or West?
>>
File: Dr. Orpheus.jpg (137KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
Dr. Orpheus.jpg
137KB, 500x376px
>>17510737
>>17510737 (OP)
It's Chironymous here, eventually doing I-Ching or Morgan's Tarot readings for whoever I can whenever I'm around, so definitely check back for a reply before thread's end!

I just need positive input*** to heal my wounds so that I may help others... and as much or as little of the following as you're comfortable giving me:

*Whether you want Morgan's Tarot or I-Ching
*Name/nickname
*Sign
*Description of yourself
*Locationish
*Query (one part/question only... two if absolutely necessary!)
>>
>>17512706
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1z2FXfCXADq
>>
>>17512725
Wolf Seeker
Male
Aries
Son of lucifer, following my own path..
Surrey BC, Canada
>the light isn't light without darkness
Tell me if there will be someone to love in my close present
>>
>>17512712
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0qvMBTwdHt8
>>
>>17512708
Ted...honestly I'm a female and I wish my crush would be more aggressive in pursuing me, since I'm shy af. Not a reader, just my two cents...but go get her. You don't know until you try and if she rejects you at least you know not to waste your time. Just do it.
>>
>>17512663
>>17512676
>>17512708
Will be reading again in half hour-ish after a shower; keep lurking.

>>17512710
Seen as a sequence of events, the interpretation is pretty much all the same and in the scry itself;
>assuming the gears represents the relationship between the two of you
minus this assumption.

>Isn't 4 of pentacles blocked Change?
I interpret mostly the imagery of it (see the pic), then the associated meanings. The rising pentacles refers to change, and the figure in the foreground is seen as observing the change. This can be seen as an awareness of situation, a new perspective, or an opportunity presenting itself in front of you. Being a pentacle, this means something material in it's aspects and representative of the Earth element; a manifestation, etc. With 4 in numerology reflecting stability and development, this simply means a situation changing. If it was reversed, then I'd say yes you're right- the pentacles rising represents obstacles, like you said: blocked change. However, it was upright, so no.
>>
>>17512708
Meanwhile, ditto this: >>17512755
>>
>>17512713
http://vocaroo.com/i/s031a8cx31CR
>>
>>17512721
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1XCTm5ikZkr
>>
File: sacred_galaxy.jpg (77KB, 720x775px) Image search: [Google]
sacred_galaxy.jpg
77KB, 720x775px
>>17512733
Feel free to choose for me
>>
File: goddammit-ivan_c_3673551.jpg (102KB, 500x829px) Image search: [Google]
goddammit-ivan_c_3673551.jpg
102KB, 500x829px
>>17512450
Of course it's me!
Thanks, Brent
>>17512591
I'm not quite sure what to make of this.. We're both young so I guess you could say that everything is still up in the air; quite undetermined when it comes to a particular fate. There are a few outside factors that may determine our course so I think it could also be hinting at that. I don't know if I can get much more out of it, but I'll see if I can extract anything more a bit later. Thanks for taking the time.
>>17512733
Hey there fellow BC bro
>>
>>17512637

I think your reading are on to something there based of my own findings.

I think it is some psychological. Because it can go suddenly from a uncomfortable situation to a comfortable situation. So I think when I get it, I shouldn't worry about it, and instead of thinking "i'm going to die", "pass out", etc. I will focus on the positive side.
So yes, I think it's mainly my habit of focusing on what can go wrong.

I remember my chest used to hurt and I believed it was some heart issue, but it turns out it's completely good according to the doctor, and it was just heartburn or a rib muscle.

At the bright side, as I will get through this, I'm more experienced of my body. Of myself. Perhaps it's not so bad going through this now, than when you've lived a very comfortable life and you are old.

Something I will add to my "good word":
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKlaT3tDFWk
>>
>>17512723
http://vocaroo.com/i/s10HMgHEm08E
>>
>>17512747
Thank you so much, you are very funny in the way you read and made me light up, I wish I was friends with you!

Have a good evening.
>>
>>17512255
Thank you very much, helped a lot. And the lyrics were a perfect touch
>>
>>17512729
>>17512735
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1UI8WPE2XMn

>>17512739
Lol, whatever.
>>
>>17511914
Margarida
Feminino
Sagitário
blonde, green eyes, skinny, tattooed
Portugal
general
am i gonna change my career?
>>
I will finish up all the readings that are already posted here in this thread... here in this thread.

All new posts should go in the New Thread:

>>17512825
>>
>>17512813

RIP our demon loving friend
>>
>>17512856
Topkek.
>>
>>17512758
I'm not that anon but 9 of pentacles has always meant clinging onto something. Change would be something like the wheel of fortune.
>>
>>17512795
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1OXrENCQEdh
>>
>>17512803
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1cN2tjA0wyo
>>
>>17512811
You're very welcome! I'm so glad! Haha, glad you got a kick out of the lyrics! :)
>>
>>17512826
http://vocaroo.com/i/s14477TAoZGD
>>
File: d4sn27.jpg (154KB, 800x618px) Image search: [Google]
d4sn27.jpg
154KB, 800x618px
>>17512663
>no query
I can't offer any interpretation, if that's fine with you:

I saw a heartbeat line, slow and calm with some spikes in between. In the background was an ocean with muddy water, and above in the skies, a green phoenix looking like a statue up there motionless. I immersed myself into this, and it felt like I was being watched over by the phoenix. With the ocean around me it felt calming; everything was chilly, it was a nice scenery.

However, nothing was moving; everything felt still and motionless - except for the grey clouds engulfing the sky. They were moving swiftly in one direction. There was no end to anything in sight; it felt as though I was in the middle of some deserted ocean. The gravity around me felt heavy, as if I'm on another planet.

It felt right and wrong at the same time; I'd say something was off about the atmosphere, but there was a calming influence coming from the phoenix statue. The scenery and everything was nice, but something was just odd about this place I was in.

>emerald
I don't know what that is, but perhaps it's related to the green phoenix statue?

>>17512880
If you meant 4 of Pentacles instead of 9, I suppose clinging onto something would work when it's reversed, but the card I pulled was upright.

I said change because of the scry; I interpreted them together:
>gears spinning, child-like figure approaching with tool
>gears stop spinning, figure uses tool on it
>mist up from ground, clouds vision
>mist disappears after an instant
>child-like figure now looks like an adult, tools still in hands
>gears are spinning again

WoF would be a good descriptor for the above, I guess.
>>
>>17512708
>>17512769
The thing is, I've tried being aggressive, but she's already shot me down twice despite being interested in me (in her own words), since she's super shy and gets anxiety attacks.
>>
>>17513000
>>17512755
>>
>>17512733
>>17512788
http://vocaroo.com/i/s04ESr76A5RS
>>
>>17512790
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0ZCJe84NLeq
>>
>>17510737

New thread:

>>17512825
>>
>>17513050
Thank you so much! I like the way you transmit the message!
I will try to see all the perspectives starting now.. I always try to push others with my acts, ignoring what they think.. I will be sure of this revelations help me and help others around me, I'm happy with your read! Thank you.
Jambi loves you!
>>17512790
Doing well BC fellow
>>
Short ones; too tired and need sleep, apologies.

>nobody posted anything spooky enough

>>17512676
I saw a cup with worms in it; moving around squiggly, trying to climb up and get out. I see more worms coming up from the bottom of the cup; I think they've been breeding in this cup. I see something resembling a crow flying around in circles above the cup. I drew a card, and it was the Wheel of Fortune; with the cup and this I'd say some sort of change is indicated in this relationship. All I'm getting from this is there are certain issues in this relationship that needs some clearing up; don't let problems fester, or the worm's coming out.

>>17512708
I saw the Page of Pentacles- a child looking happily with a scroll in his hands, as if he's delivering some good news. I see something resembling an arrow shooting through the card and tearing it to shreds. I felt rather confused on what this could mean, so I pried further and saw the same arrow stuck in a corner with a crossbow on the ground. You can be aggressive if you want, but if you're the child in this picture being shot by that arrow, I'd say it's better to let her take the lead on this one instead of being overly aggressive. I wouldn't change the course, but tone down the advances if she's not feeling it.
>>
>>17513118
You're very welcome, and thank you! I am very glad you see the read as you! :)

Jambi for the win!
>>
>>17512893
You're the best, it was not only funny and heart warming. It was also highly helpful in as much as it enabled me to reflect upon the situation and I now have a much clearer overview of how to be in it, thank you once more and thank you for both inspirational rap songs, I don't know how I have managed to get through life without the deep knowledge that these songs have to offer. 'Get rite punK so wet dat their body start leakin shit'. Beautiful.
>>
>>17513161
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1m73hdKnJW7
>>
>>17512797

Wow, awesome reading. Thank you.
>>
>>17513349
I'm glad it served you well! You're very welcome!
>>
>>17512772

Does this mean I dont have spiritual gifts? :c
>>
>>17511914
kev
m
aquarius
tall brainy fun loving
pa
celebrate the day
>i'm interested in someone now who seems interested but really indirect (i'm the opposite). is it worth it to pursue?
>>
>>17513545
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0gcPddmiBbq
>>
28/male/Libra

Love reading please. Will it work out for us?
>>
New thread:

>>17512825
>>
>>17514095
http://vocaroo.com/i/s11szRz0WQpb
>>
>>17513072
The guy I was referring to in my query wasn't you lel. Aiming for someone a little more realistic. He's asked me out seven times, I should probably stop rejecting him.
But you will still always be in my heart
>>17513118
I haven't been to Surrey in a while. Happy to hear you're doing well :)
>>
>>17514423
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1GobifW9sjm
Thread posts: 339
Thread images: 42

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.