[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Closed down Tube stations

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 4695004115_d777e92acb_z.jpg (98KB, 640x428px) Image search: [Google]
4695004115_d777e92acb_z.jpg
98KB, 640x428px
Any britfags in here that know how to get into closed down tube stations? No info about it on the interent, except some planned, official groups.

London underground has more than a dozen of closed, unused stations, some of which weren't used for more than 80 years, so it would be pretty neat to explore them a bit.
>>
>>17511974
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrKlp1ApzEw
>>
>>17511974
Walk along the tracks. Pretty dangerous though. From 2am til 4am the lines are usually clear.

Good luck. RIP.
>>
>>17512021
I value my life senpai
>>
File: image.jpg (52KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 500x334px
>>17511974
Well king William street is the oldest. Unused since 1900.
Would love to see it
>>
>>17512030
Besides gettin destroyed by the train, what other things couk and would kill me?
>>
>>17511974
>no graffiti

you had one job, teenagers.
>>
>>17512074
Seems really hard to get to them without a proper, certfied group
>>
>>17512087
close encounter with ahmed or jamal
>>
I'm in kent so the only tunnels around here are the old tram tunnels that were repurposed as bomb shelteres. my dad used to talk about exploring them as a kid, but I think they're being renovated for tourism now.

pretty shitty desu, wanted to get my spook on.
>>
check out the website 28dayslater. they might have something for you
>>
Is there a possibility of getting in by yourself, not with a planned group? Except walking around on the track like some madman
>>
Do some research and look for some point of entry that won't require walking the the tracks for long and is definitely supposed to be shut down. The state of the tunnel in disrepair with no signs of recent activity should be a dead giveaway.

Alternatively, breach a sealed entrance. Just go to the local sharia zone and ask Mahmoud for some explosives.
>>
>>17512248
I couldn't find much on the interwebs, that's why I came here.
>>
the tracks in london normally go off around 1am, there isnt much down on the tracks apart from old metal work and such, you would need to be careful when walking down there as its easy to trip. so you would have a couple of hours down on the tracks before they would go back on.
>>
Trains aren't a joke OP i hope you are careful
>>
>>17511974
Don't do this OP. You can't possibly know what you're getting yourself into.
>>
>>17512589
I was thinking of getting there without going on the tracks, too risky.
>>
>>17512718
>>17512720

I would at least bring 10 people with me with weapons, aid and food. Who knows....

There could booby traps or be major trouble down there and if they see someone they don't recognize, you'll ether be on a carton of a milk box or will grant you king to their group.
>>
>>17511974
Part of me suspects that there would be significant flooding if they weren't constantly pumped what with London being rainy and damp so the water table must reflect this.

If you do get in then I would advise respirators due to the age therefore asbestos will probably be there and a gas detector which is always needed in confined, poorly ventilated and underground spaces.

Have one lucky man stand a few metres in front of everyone else at all times as a canary for everyone else. One getting injured due to a damaged floor is better than all of you and at least that way there will be someone who can get help.
>>
>>17513321

This. That metres in front keeping distance is an old smartest trick in the book for ice hiking when I was in the scouts.
>>
>>17513336
Doesn't sound like it was too long ago.
>>
>>17513439

This method was actually used on prisoners during the exploration of land. The prison would be chained and would walk in front of the group led by the explorer.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.