[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Most effective spells?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 8652384.gif (90KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
8652384.gif
90KB, 200x200px
Most effective spells?
>>
Deez nutz
>>
>>17511466
I already got em. Anything else?
>>
>>17511470
There is nothing more effective.
>>
>>17511470
muh dick is.
>>
>>17511455
For certain success try the Time Lost ritual. You will need.
1. Hourglass.
2. A watch.
3. A wall clock.
4. Two time sigils.
5. A metronome.
6. Candles.
7. A marker/pencil/knife.
Ok so here goes. First you draw the big time sigil on the floor. On it you will place the smaller sigil. Exactly on top of that the wall clock, lying down. On top of the clock you place the hourglass. Note the hourglass must be *run out*. On top of the hourglass you place your watch. You mark the candles or cut them on the side in order to mark the passage of time as they burn. You place the candles on the outer rim of the larger sigil. You place the metronome behind the hourglass. Start the metronome. Light the candles. Flip the hourglass. Important. All three must occur simultaneously so you need help. This must happen at exactly 12:00. Chant for the entire duration the mantra *losingtimelosingtimelosingtime*. When the hourglass runs out the ritual is over. Voila youll have lost your time. Instant win.
>>
titties
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.