[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

paranormal.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: 16362-bigthumbnail.jpg (57KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
16362-bigthumbnail.jpg
57KB, 450x338px
I want to know your own story

the subject does not matter.
>>
Hi, as you all know, I'm one of the only namefags on /x/.

The creepiest thing to happen to me (on 4chan):

I went to /adv/ to ask a question about something, I didn't know how much information 4chan new about me or anything or cookies or whatever but when i went to /adv/ the announcement was replaced with information about suicide and the hotline for preventing it.
When I refreshed the page it was gone though and that message hasn't appeared yet again.
>>
Once, I got on 4chan. Stranger prompts:

>I want to know your own story

>the subject does not matter.

so I supply:

so I supply:

so I supply:

so I supply:

so I supply:

so I supply:

so I supply:

so I supply:

so I supply:

so I supply:
dicks, for all my friends
>>
this is a test about my tripcode since it seemed to change somehow.
>>
>>17510348
For some reason it is changing and I'm not sure why lol.
>>
last test
>>
back to normal?

none of these have been right so far :(
>>
>>17510344
That's not paranormal you fag.
>>
>>17510358
ding ding ding ding this is the correct answer. User haunted by cached data or some other equally awful demon
>>
Other than synchronicity I've had no paranormal experiences.
>>
>>17510338
My story,What do you mean Op? Be more specific
>>
>>17510365
I would say your own experiences with the paranormal or local ones from your own country/town or something you heard froom family and friends.
>>
>>17510372
My experiences are psychedelics and altered states of consciousness.

However there has been things I have seen and experienced whilst not in altered states. We often witness moving stars, I say moving stars because they move around the sky then stop again. The movements are erratic, kind of like how a fly buzzes around.

I have also seen first hand some sort of entity, let's say moth and, because that's honestly what it looked like. Although I don't believe in any one specific mothman.

My wife and I saw it fly over our heads about 5 meters above us.

I could go on for days about random paranormal occurrences.

I'm sure you all could.
>>
>>17510411
>moth and, because that's honestly

Mothman.
>>
>>17510338
>grow up a pretty normal kid
>become a bit of a loser 6th grade
>meet a soul mate on summer vacation (she won't talk to me now)
>everything goes to hell 11th and 12th grade, develop schizophrenia
>slowly recover over next 4 years
and now i'm here
>>
I just posted this in another thread tonight but here it is in detail:

One night in late July of last year, a friend (we'll call him Chris) and I decided to do LSD. It was liquid drops that my brother's friend's cousin had a hookup for. When we went to go do them (2 each) and came back to the party we were at, it was disbanded. We had a long night ahead of us so we decided to phone up anyone who was home and awake past midnight.

My other good friend (we'll call him Dave) offered us to stay outside for as long as we wanted to, so the three of us layed on the trampoline out back and watched the stars and talked about life for a couple hours. I got a call from a friend I had called before about staying somewhere for the night but I declined the call because I only had 9% charge on my cell.

Dave went to get us snacks like the bro he is, and when he got back and we were getting situated, he stopped to point something out in the sky. Dave was the first to spot it, and the only one who wasn't on LSD of the three of us.
It was slightly above the treeline, so Chris debunks it as a streetlight. I keep observing though, because I always had an obsession with ayy and UFOs. Gradually, the light hovers above the treeline and it's clear to see that this orange glowing orb is not connected to anything and is in fact a flying object.

(1/2)
>>
>>17510579
(2/2)

I'm immediately hysterical, Dave asks why I'm not recording and I instantly realize that I should have been, but I was distracted by the magnificence of what lied before us. I'll include the link at the end.

I also want to mention that this orb seemed to be 100-200 yards away, at least from my speculation. The anomaly continues to hover around as I get my phone ready. As I'm looking, I suggest that it's a paper lantern. Dave and Chris both subtlety agree, but cautiously observe. Once I start recording, the object lies still. I zoom out to compare the UFO to the moon about 12 seconds in. Almost a year later I found that at that moment in the video, the object dodges to the right almost like its trying to escape the frame of my video. This is an important analysis because it works to prove that the variable of being on LSD did not alter the reality of what occurred.

52 Seconds into the recording my phone gives out. I already had a low charge and believe me, I was upset with the fact that I couldn't record what happened next. I am more grateful that I was able to capture what I did, and to take something away from the experience.
I drop my cell on the trampoline and continue to exclaim "Holy shit!". This "paper lantern" started to emit a red and blue light, one on each side. So Dave and Chris and I look at each other and attempt to identify this as a drone. It's 3 In the morning. The likelihood of people partying on a Wednesday night, fucking with paper lanterns or drones are thin. What happens next, is the anomaly forms a single point. Within 5 seconds emits an airplane out of that center point from nose to tail, 30 - 40 feet long, and sends it flying over us very low and very quiet. In short, it turned into an airplane and flew away.

(1.5/2)
>>
(2.0/2) (Last one)

I'm not sure if I've gone nuts by now, contemplating what it truly was. I knew what I saw was not only real, but incomprehensible. I guess I just want answers, but even when people believe me they're just as clueless as I am. If you've read this far, I suppose you'll want to see what I've got. I want you to have your own opinion and skeptics are very welcome to (politely) exercise skepticism.

Thanks for reading.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lmgYBb1FgU
>>
>>17510483
>6th grade
>soul mate
Come on buddy
>>
>>17510338
Multiple UFO sightings and missing time.
>>
Hi, my name is jack. And i am a alcohol.

For more then three years i would sit here on /x/, friday at midnight. And we would share in a little game of mine. Oh the horrid sights we saw, the whispers of twisted reflections cast in mirrors.

My game was quite possibly the simplest venture one could have into the occult,
It require'd only a candle, a mirror, and a knife. The goal was for me to feed you questions until the mirror answered, and then analyze the answers until it got confrontational. Also hallucinations. But that was just a side effect.
I am just a mentalist at heart and had only rediscovered something ancient and fun at a drunken party.

We had such time's together, but now i have much more to do. The latest project involving much more "ground to cover" so to speak. Now that /x/ has healed i'd like to start again, but it's difficult to invest so much of myself again.

So here i am again, looking for distraction.
>>
File: image.png (302KB, 934x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
302KB, 934x1136px
Here's mine
>>
It was few years ago. i was walking down the road during night through woods (i live in wooded area). and this old lady walked different road and she started to look at me, with gray, pearcing eyes. i didn't panic, but my body went into panic mode for few hours afterwards. i'm convinced that she was some kind of witch.
>>
>be me 14
>be in my room after taking a shower
>gettinreadyfortheday.png
>also home alone because vacation and shit
>be almost ready
>see a shape on the door
>wasnt looking at the door so when I looked i saw something moving fast out of the doorframe
>remember silvery white hair
>frozen in place, cant do anythin
>3spoopy5me.avi
>hear next door bedroom closing
>imscared.exe
>try listening to music without takin eyes off the door
>about half an hour later decide to go check
>walk slowly to the hallway
>look both ways, nothin
>start checkin the house like living room kitchen and the like
>go to the room next to mine
>notice the door is closed, I left the door open earlier
>spooked as fuck, try to keep myself from running the fuck away
>reach out with my hand, grab the handle
>cold.gif
>now or never
>open the door
>get on the floor
>everybody walk the dinosaur
>>
>>17510344
wait, just so we're on the same page, this is satire about 4chan's current state and tripfags, right? Because otherwise seeing that post is the creepiest thing that ever happened to me
>>
>be me
>scrolling down hoping to find a not-so-shitty post
>nope.gif
>oh well
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.