[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chaos gods

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 4698447-4451384-9545587070-41115.jpg (155KB, 938x1024px) Image search: [Google]
4698447-4451384-9545587070-41115.jpg
155KB, 938x1024px
Hold on /x/. I'm on to something spooky here.

Most of the people here know about war hammer 40k. Lets see some of the things that draw simalarity to real life.

>4 major gods. (Real life: the 4 monotheistic religions, Mormonism, Judaism, Christianity, and Islam.)
>Being on with the god and recieving an almost god-like power, Daemon Princes. (Jesus Christ, Mohammad, and in Mormonism "Exaltation")
>The Warp. (Like the Astral Plains.)
>If your the conspiracy kind, Eldar (Annunaki)

Many have said on this forum that the guys who made 40k did their research and knew what they were doing.

Now I'm just spitballin here, but about the Emperor.

>Immortal
>Powerful in magic
>Leader of the Imperium of Man.

We already have the technology to, but it would take an awful lot of money, to make a short-lived space marine if you put enough implants and exoskeleton on them.
An emperor would have to be someone with lots of money, ideas that see past the standard views of society, have a cult following, and be alive just in enough time to hit immortality with the 2045 initiative. (Assuming a ritual was carried out to bind his soul to the AI form to.

We War Hammer 40k soon. But who in the world is the Emperor?
>>
Trump is clearly the god emperor
>>
no you are literally on some role-playing bullshit
>>
>>17510102
You know what that sounds like...
>>
>>17510102

they both do hate xenos/foreigners and mutants/tards.
>>
>>17510102
>>17510332
My god they're on to something
>>
>>17510068
>Mormonism
Why count that shitty fraud as the forth most influential monotheistic religion?
>>
>>17510068
The 40K fluff is very clear to say that the Emperor has been around us since the bronze age, and that he was born in Anatolia. They guy is living among us, right now.

With the Chaos Gods... Gods in the WH universe work in a similar way to what the thelemites call "currents" (Current 93 is the current of the Aeon of Horus, for example).

Also, it's just a game, /tg/, but I'm happy that you didn't forgot about us... please spare us from /pol/...
>>
>>17510068
>Astral Plains
Stopped reading.
>>
File: 1456155386583.jpg (640KB, 734x950px) Image search: [Google]
1456155386583.jpg
640KB, 734x950px
The fuck u been?
>>
The God Emperor is a sandnigger. Born in anatolia since practically the dawn of man after a bunch of witch doctors et al, perform a bukkake on some poor girl. The Chaos Gods are simply representations of nature. There are others besides the 4 too but those are running the show. It is interesting to note that all 4 represent change in a way, as change is natures way to evolve and progress. Mental, physical, emotional, and spiritual. The Emperor represents the human immovable, unchanging, everlasting spirit. All of 40k is an allegory of man's struggle against nature, and mostly against himself.
>>
>>17510646
The Astral Plains is part of the Great Plains. It's where you go to do astronomy.
>>
>>17510068
Cool pic, didn't read any of the text.
>>
>mormonism
nah

hinduism sure
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.