[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys, give me common spirituality sayings and topics and I'll

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (378KB, 1125x1399px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
378KB, 1125x1399px
Guys, give me common spirituality sayings and topics and I'll explain them to you.

Ex. Karma, consciousness, satanism, "were all connected"
>>
>>17510049
Why would we have you define "common" sayings? here at /x/ we seek to collectively define "uncommon" occurrences.
>>
What do they mean by sethian? The Judeans call me a sethian and want my seed gone.
>>
People die when they are killed?
>>
>>17510049
Can you explain The Parrabellum Inifinity?
>>
>>17510053
You believe in the second coming of christ
>>
>>17510056
Yes.
>>17510064
Doesnt exist
>>
>>17510074
Yes. Melchisedek was the topic at the time, another Son of God.
>>
>>17510078
>Doesnt exist
If it is a talking point of reference it exists.
>>
is tupac alive?
>>
File: 1458339150307.jpg (2MB, 2990x2966px) Image search: [Google]
1458339150307.jpg
2MB, 2990x2966px
>>17510049
Words are just symbols, symbols of what?

What is light?

Does the spirit represent a separate noncoporeal form or is it an analogy for the true side of man? Something akin to the word 'bell' as opposed to the sound of a bell..
>>
lemme see if you know
'The Devil'
>>
>>17510049
OP, what exactly is the Astral Plane and where is it?
>>
>>17510289
>dat image
>tripping out over here
>>
>>17510049

Can you explain shitposting? I heard you have a lot of experience with it.
>>
how to summon succubus pls?
>>
>>17512432
Here ya go: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0Bz-KmaKZn5rlb0pjR2k4T2o2YWc/preview?pli=1
>>
>>17510049
What do people mean when they say there are no such things as ghosts?

Do they mean that all this paranormal shit is the juvenile wanderings of an overactive imagination?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.