[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Red Rooms

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: received_1245406435486830.jpg (133KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
received_1245406435486830.jpg
133KB, 1280x720px
I honestly believe there are "Red Room" but they are really fucking hard to find. From what I heard that most "Red Rooms" are only accessible from other members or a administrator has to invite you or you pay a shit load of bitcoin.

What are your thoughts about the subject? Do you believe their real or false?

> Picture Unrelated
>>
>>17508045
>What are your thoughts about the subject? Do you believe their real or false?

What the fudge is a "Red Room"? Might have been useful to include an explanation in the OP . . .
>>
there pretty much all fake, never attempt to enter one you find by paying in bitcoin, it's a scam. the only likely ones that exist are prob on the surface web, but highly guarded. basicly only way to find one is if you are invited, its not wise to go out looking or asking for one.
>>
>>17508050

From what I heard, they are live Cam shows of a host touture/rape/murder etc on the person.
>>
>>17508058

True, a friend of mine was saying the same thing. It is possible that red room are real but hard to access.
>>
>>17508045
Assume these hosts can trace their participants and erase any history of their victims pasts.
I'd like to assume for a moment that these red rooms exist. And if they exist and the general Anonymous know about them and there are stories about them then surely government officials are aware of their existence. Thus, they are either examined and researched for the safety of any possible victims and any participants, not to mention the intelligence gathering that would lead to their cease of operation, or these red rooms are completely ignored or highly guarded. Even possibly regulated under highly specific supervision and/or control. There are likely rules and guidelines to these red rooms as well despite their nature.
Limitations of request, operations and command, personal info and suspicion, tracing and insurance of anonymity, history and future.
Would there be more than one red room operation at a time?
If they exist they're likely some underground human capture and enslavement ring. It would seem too sloppy for a group to simply set up untraceable routes and find loyal participants to watch some lunatic with no control to take requests from random computer names in acting out torture and murder. No these red rooms require profit, not release. And that profit probably comes from knowing the victims and participants through information gathering and trade of not only personal info but safe operations and immunity from being traced and caught. And if bitcoins are the currency needed to take part in these red rooms then there has to be a source of that bitcoin income. And there is likely some money trail floating quite anonymously but also very strangely and far from many. Meaning its not just coincidence someone is invited, or, captured, and it's not a sloppy operation. They're organized, and strictly regulated to meet the requirements and desires of more people than just an average Tor browsing bitcoin trader with a lust for rape and torture.
New2/x/
>>
File: 1343043979502.jpg (27KB, 423x429px) Image search: [Google]
1343043979502.jpg
27KB, 423x429px
>>17508113
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_eagle
I would request some spiritual and ritual execution in the comedic guise of conspiratorial sacrifice to appease an angry god that is probably the cause of all the world's dilemmas and strife. Like, answering to a higher call, these 'administrators' are like messengers of a 'God' and are waiting for a worthy sacrificial offering. And by some curse, they, if by some chance, no matter how bent on seeking a better outcome for the inhabitants of this realm, can take it upon themselves to enact the appropriate ritual until man has understood his past and can face that past in vivid detail.
I do not believe what I have just written to be true. I do however believe the church would believe in a similarly concocted ancient legend or tale and would secretly fund the investment of such. It's hard to imagine the wealth of the church after seeing all they have and aware of what folly they put their faiths and the faiths of their followers in.
I mean, on the hole, a red room to me seems either fake, organized radical extremism, or some modern-age religion.

Enjoy my posts, because I visit this board maybe twice, if not once, a year, ever. Find me on /ck/ and /wsg/. Peace.
>>
>>17508133

Yeah, I saw a few pictures on BestGore.com about the Blood Eagle and I've been wanting to learn the cult
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.