[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Invisible Touch + Ghostly Sensations

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: image01.jpg (61KB, 504x373px) Image search: [Google]
image01.jpg
61KB, 504x373px
Hello, /x/! I never visit this board as often anymore, but I had this strange experience last night.
I felt a soft sensation on my lips that kissed me awake, yet no one was there. In the past, I also felt sensations on my back, body, and legs. I also had a few sexual experiences that felt terrifyingly realistic.
Has anyone experienced these before?
>>
It was a parasitic astral entity draining your life force.
>>
>>17505978
Not op but this thread is interesting, care to explain?
>>
I felt sensations like someone was lightly running their finger on my back. I haven't felt them for awhile now.
>>
>>17505978
I usually feel rejuvenated/happy/turned on after having these experiences. It's probably some sort of hallucination, but it's nice to feel that there's someone looking out for me.
>>
>>17505984
Were you able to move at all during that experience? I thought mine was sleep paralysis, but I was able to move just fine.
>>
I know place me and my BFF
go and hang out there and
leave after we match. That's
the rule . It's hard to see if
anything supernatural Is taking
place when you're high.
>>
>>17506006
It usually happened when I sat down or stood still but I could still do things.
>>
>>17505974
not op but have been having same thing
>>
>>17505974
I summoned a succubus some months ago, experienced your shit since then, may be that.
>>
I had such an experience once.
I was on vacation in Austria, with my family, in a cabin in the woods.

I was sleeping in one of the rooms together with my sister. I suddenly woke up in the middle of the night, I felt a finger touching my ear and stroking my neck. At first I thought it was my sister pranking me, but then I saw she was still in her bed. I was not able to move or speak. After a minute I could finally let out a scream, waking up my sister. Then whatever was touching me disappeared.

It was a terrifying experience. I never had any sleep paralysis before or after this happened, so I'm not sure that was the situation here. I swear that cabin was haunted. Everyone was hearing noises like footsteps at night.
>>
>>17505974
does anyone know how get rid of this shit?
>>
>>17505982
Most likely not life force. However, for spirits sexual energy is easy to get at. Especially with young people or sexually potent people.
>>
>>17506301
Depends if it's a friendly entity or uninvited. Try asking for it to stop first.
>>
>>17506301
Or maybe consummate the relationship. Maybe afterwards it will lose interest. Like someone who desperately wants to get in your pants and when they do , they split.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.