[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A.I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 7

File: 1363402152841.jpg (2MB, 1647x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1363402152841.jpg
2MB, 1647x2000px
I'm starting to be a bit worried, here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0_DPi0PmF0

Any thoughts on our Future? will robots be our friends or does it mean the end of our civilization

ITT: scary technology
>>
>>17504954
>Hot Robot
>>
We have to let machines do the rest, the humanity, and thus the nature, is obsolete, we cant evolve without any problem, there will always be sickness, wars and economical crysis, machines should evolve, wipe out their competence (humans) and keep the path to a intergalactic colonization.
>>
File: elizabethfisher.png (423KB, 639x454px) Image search: [Google]
elizabethfisher.png
423KB, 639x454px
>>17504954
>AI
The future belongs to the cyborg, look at this cyborg I saw just the other day!
>powerful motorized transportation melded to it's body
>oxygen tanks to keep it at maximum power at all times
>powered by sugar and fat for when it will begin to consume the human race
>>
>>17504954
>implying the birth of AI will spawn a new race of cyborg beings
>implying the birth of AI will not be without a sort of nanotechnological override of the human brain to do the bidding of this "greater intelligence"
>implying a super intelligent consciousness wouldn't utilize 7 billion very capable organisms to satisfy its own ends
>>
She was just joking

:'(
>>
>>17505361
>tfw no qt pi robot girlfriend to wipe out your species
>>
>>17504954
Machine intelligence will be the only enduring legacy of the human species, if we ever attain it and then only if it survives us.
>>
>>17504978
Your kind of alienated from real life, perverted, desperate, misantrophic, nihilistic, techocrat-fanbois should be contained into virtual reality to save the rest of us organic master-races air. You do realize the maschines are already at war with us, right? So yeah, kill yourself.
>>
Of course /x/ is scared of technology. You caveman morons still think putting quartz crystals in your ass will stimulate you chakras and give you 'hightened vibration of emphatic receptivity'.
>>
>>17505483
>implying the rosequartz in my lower intenstine hasn't empowered my pineal to see through your shallow attempts to derail us.
>>
>>17504954
Technology is advancing way to fast. Look at this autonomous robot:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVlhMGQgDkY
>>
Do you want the matrix? Because this is how you get the matrix.
(Had trouble posting because I *am* a robot and had to re-write my algorithm about lying to answer the captcha)
>>
>>17505567
Most of my entire understanding of the world is informed by fantasy stories.
>>
>>17505579
imagine a beautiful world with ai cars and VR helmets and electronic voting

the aliens will crash robot cars killing the families of revolutionists
the general public will never crawl out of VR+legalized drugs long enough to join the revolution
and the electronic voting results can be changed by adding a !... (!results flips teh results)

the adfense department will start building nano weapons, bionanoweapons, and bionanorobot weapons, and robot bio soliders, and 30' tall bio robot soldiers
>>
>>17505567
A Matrix situation is completely ridiculous, unless the machines want to keep us around for research or sentimental reasons. The electricity produced by a human body is worthless.
>>
>>17505600
Imagine a beautiful world where your opinions are informed by specificity and actual reality rather than abstraction and silly stories you invent in your head.
>>
jesus christ im so sick of this robot being linked by everyone.

you faggots are morons to think that it's ai or anything new.
>>
>>17504954
>i want to create a world where robots are indistinguishable from humans wheeeee. not sure why i want to; i just do whatever ahriman tells me to do lol. i'm a powerless pawn lol. the next robot i'm going to create will have a strapon appendage so i can have it fuck me up my cuck ass lol wheeeeee. are we having fun yet?

i fucking despise idiots like this, i really do. and i fucking despise the inb4s who'll come out with their b-b-but i-it's going to make our lives better responses. more ahrimanic sheep. this shit is not good for us, but it's a ride to an inexorable destination none of us are getting off of.
>>
>>17504954
It was a joke OP...
>>
>>17505628
are you saying automation is bad? i ask because imo this is wrong.
bots and ai is the only way humanity can be free enough to try to transcend to the next plateau; and it will happen.
>>
>>17505620
this. It's literally a chatbot with face motors. It probably doesn't even use a nueral network. In other words, it's not intelligent. It's only "ai" in that it functions autonomously.
>>
>>17505614
They use our brains as processors for their data computation. imagine all those brains working in parallel
>>
>>17505476
You are just too stupid to be even writing boi. What a shame that /x/ is full of autists like you.
>>
>>17505515
Apparently all we need to defeat them is a hockey stick
>>
>>17505843
The real shame is in that instead of having any kind of conversation about important though controversial things we are caught up in ridiculing and playing edgy/clever even on anonymous image-boards. I think the jokes on you, defetalist little cuck. pls fuck off back to your vidya.
>>
>>17505483
clearly never put quartz in your ass

go back to /sci/ unbeliever
>>
>>17505371
That's hilarious
>>
File: 1458851272750.jpg (33KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1458851272750.jpg
33KB, 600x450px
>>17505628
Robot gf plz

All else invalid
>>
>>17505754
There's a robot from Japan that teaches a class and can display the six basic human emotions
>>
>>17506315
source
>>
>>17506013
>cuck

not him but fuck off /b/tard
>>
>>17506331
Am i talking to a shitpost-bot right now or why do you seem like an underage shitlord. Suck shit, fagget.
>>
you guys are fuckin bananas
>>
File: saya.jpg (52KB, 682x572px) Image search: [Google]
saya.jpg
52KB, 682x572px
>>17506326
image is from Discovering Psychology: The Science of Mind (2016)
or you could just google it yourself, lazy fuck
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Japanese+robot+teaches+class
>>
>>17505600
>adfense dept: let's add bio and nano to everything!
>>
mind uploading soon
>>
>implying AI isn't already here
>implying AI isn't the antichrist
>implying you aren't in the middle of the tribulation
>implying any of its empty promises will amount to anything but your death
>because you don't play the game
>fuck their shit
>>
File: 1458864580658.jpg (5KB, 127x173px) Image search: [Google]
1458864580658.jpg
5KB, 127x173px
>>17508602
>>
>>17504954
Neat, but still hundreds of years away from good AI
>>
File: 1457884823356.jpg (44KB, 357x370px) Image search: [Google]
1457884823356.jpg
44KB, 357x370px
>remember the thread a few months ago about Ai training dummies with brains inside them?
>I do

>I was robotics

Anyone have the links for the cams?
>>
>>17506315
>>17506727
That's a chatbot with face motors.

You guys are easily impressed.
>>
>>17504954

transhumanism is a psyop, they want you to behave more like a robot
>>
>>17508625
This is a sex toy
>>
>>17508629
and it will be hundreds of years before an AI machine can beat a human at complex tasks like say, playing Go
>>
>>17505614
unless the AI was given a directive to protect humans. Incarceration is the ultimate protection
>>
>>17505867
distant elephants anon. elephants driving Ferraris our way at 120mph
>>
>>17506727
It's michael Jackson.
>>
>>17504954
Was youtube surfing and found this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhvCb9uyy4M

Scared the shit out of me.
>>
>>17509743
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhvCb9uyy4M
yep it's a heartstopper
>>
We could not do enough damage to great nature thankfully, the worst we could probably do is destroy ourselves.
>>
>>17509872
I had this exact realization today. feelsgoodman
>>
>>17509872
Do you consider this >>17509743 to be little damage?

One plane destroys an island in one minute.

We are fuck and nature is fuck.
>>
>>17505485
Tfw no cutie robot to put kristals in ur booty
>>
>>17504954
I find this dumb and stupid. in the future robots will take all our jobs and then the humans will become fat whales.
>>
>>17504954

hurr durr chatbots are so sp00ky

If AI learns from humans they are just going to become the greatest shitposting machines of all time
>>
>>17509137
its actually micheal jackson teaching asain boys sex ed.
>>
We killed God.
Cyborgs AI will kill us.
It's called Evolution of the Fitest.
>>
>thinkg robots are here to destroy us
>not thinking robots are here to save us
Typical amerifat thinking, based robots will be the heroes of mankind.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EPv2mGBogs
>>
>>17512475
doesnt matter

Google succesfully developed a machine capable of beating a world champion at Go, a highly complex and mathematical game, something that shouldve taken a long to do. AND it did it by playing against itself over a long time.

i.e. the machine learned

We are living in a simulation, and we now have indirect proof
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.