[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Past lives

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: Past-Life-Memories-2.jpg (821KB, 2114x1406px) Image search: [Google]
Past-Life-Memories-2.jpg
821KB, 2114x1406px
a) Do you have any past life memories? What are they? Where did you live, when did you live, do you remember any specifics about your life? Does anything from that past life still affect you today in any way? Is there anything else you want to add?
b) I have heard Bashar put forth the idea that past lives aren't necessarily "past," per se. The idea is that in ultimate reality, time isn't linear. Therefore, you live all your lives simultaneously. This means you can have memories of future lives, too. I think it's odd, though, that nobody ever seems to have future life recollection. Thoughts?
>>
File: image.jpg (274KB, 625x288px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
274KB, 625x288px
I really haven't had anything definitive but certain hallucinations and hypnagogic phenomena have made me wonder

Your second part is very interesting. I too believe that everything is happening at once, but the nature of human consciousness limits us to experiencing a small space within this chaos. Since all matter including us is recycled atoms, I think there is some type of quantum phenomena that could occur allowing us to jump outside of present time and experience past or future arrangements of said atoms. The whole "spooky action at a distance" bit by Einstein is really intriguing in this context
>>
File: ss+(2016-03-14+at+04.59.49).png (5KB, 323x319px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-03-14+at+04.59.49).png
5KB, 323x319px
(re)posting my experience, will be a p long not cutting it down. 1/3:

Okay, so the most interesting experience would be one of the first times I tried and really succeeded in meditating, since my mind is usually very active and constantly thinking, it's hard for me to shut myself up as it were and clear my mind.

I think I might have been listening to binaural beats but I'm really not sure, and looking through my history I can't see one that pops out as "this is the one you were listening to" (since I pick what ones to listen to based mostly on the picture the uploader has selected). I had a vague intention of seeing if I could experience what one of my past lives/incarnations was like, but it wasn't a huge part of it.

Anyway, after a while of successfully "being quiet", I felt myself completely... I dunno how to describe it, leave this mode of consciousness? I was definitely awake and fully aware, but this was definitely not a dream or lucid dream, and I wasn't "awake", ah, "in real life"? Sorry if this is confusing, I'm bad at explaining things.

I found myself standing in a sort of forest clearing or grove, the grass felt very soft, I don't know if you've ever been to a place where humans rarely go and is far away from their influence, and the grass feels better than the softest carpet or even blanket you could think of? It was like that. The whole place exuded this feeling of immense peace, that probably sounds a bit cliche but it's true. There was a small pool of clear, like really really clear water, and a sort of triangular shaped wooden double door that was bounded by what looked like roots, coming out of the earth. It looked really natural. I'll draw some stuff in Paint just to give an idea of what I mean, it was sort of like pic related.

The whole place felt completely detached from and undisturbed by civilization, like I was getting extremely natural vibes from this as well as the feeling of peace.
>>
>>17504979
2/3
I said that I found "myself" standing there, but I was actually in a body completely different to my one irl - I was much shorter (younger) and more slender and fit, though I'm already really thin irl. I was wearing light brown shorts that went down to my knees, they reminded me of bloomers but they were thicker, and a tunic, that was a slightly darker brown. I was also wearing a thick green cloak with a hood, and I had short-ish orange hair (my hair is dark brown irl). I was also barefoot.

I sat on the edge of the pool for a while with my feet in the water just enjoying the feeling of this place, and after a time I noticed a presence to my left doing the same. I looked over and saw it was an older man, he was wearing the same sort of hooded cloak as I was, over an off-white tunic and I think longer pants than mine. He didn't say anything, just smiled at me when he noticed that I'd seen him, and turned his attention back to the water. His presence felt friendly and familiar, and somehow... sagely? Wise? I can't think of a better word.

After an indeterminable length of time I got up (the old man had vanished) and went up to the door. When I opened it, it made a creaking noise that sounded like it belonged to a door that was much larger and heavier than the one I was opening, which was surprisingly light, it didn't feel like it had much substance. I walked through and immediately noticed that I was in a different body again, this time I was much taller (about as tall as I am irl, almost 6 feet) and older. I was wearing a salmon pink ball gown with a train and heels.
>>
>>17504981
3/3
I was in a large white hallway made of what looked (and sounded, whenever I took a step - there was no carpet) like pure white marble, it wasn't bricks or tiles, just one continuous... idk, floor? lol. There was a set of stairs at the end of the hall, I definitely knew that I was in some sort of castle or mansion. The walls and pillars had this kind of delicate, lacy gold filigree winding its way across and around them, it looked like one of those royal egg things if you know what I'm talking about. It made it feel like the place itself was a piece of jewellery. I took a few steps into the hall, but I felt like there wasn't anyone else here and it felt much less natural and peaceful than the forest (though it did still feel peaceful, just not in the same way).

I turned around to see if the door I came in through was still there, and it was (it was also still ajar, I hadn't closed it behind me), I could see the grove through it. For some reason I decided I'd rather go back to the forest than explore more of this place, so I walked back through the door, but instead of being back in the clearing I snapped back into this consciousness, which was a bit disappointing, but it was a nice experience nonetheless.
>>
>Do you have any past life memories? What are they?

I first remembered my death. I died at around age 80, in around 1780, of something like tuberculosis. My lungs were full of fluid, and I couldn't breathe. I was lying in bed with a sheet up to my chest, but the sheet felt as heavy as lead. My vision was terrible, but I turned my head towards the window (just a blur of light) that there was a person standing in front of (just a blur of silhouette.) I felt extremely exhausted and -old,- and I remember nothing more after that. The second memory was from many years prior to that; it was me sitting at my desk, staring at the thick black hairs on the backs of my fingers in heavy, numb grief, unable to write the letter I needed to write. A boy had been sent to be to be educated. I had grown very attached to him as though he were my own son. He was about 11 or 12 years of age when he was thrown from a horse and killed. I had to write the letter to his parents to inform them what had happened, and I just could not write that letter. I sat there with the blank paper in front of me in that silent, heavy, numb grief, the words just not coming. There are other memories, too, but those were the strongest.

>Where did you live, when did you live, do you remember any specifics about your life?

France. Northeast France feels right. I would have been born circa 1700 and died circa 1780, a very long life for the time. I think I was an aristocrat of some type, though I've never tried to research myself.

>Does anything from that past life still affect you today in any way?

Yes. I don't know why; I can't figure it out. Men's clothing of the time (though, oddly not women's) hits me like a punch to the gut made of homesickness whenever I happen across it. Upper class interior decor has the same effect, as well as a few other things. I would truly like to know why this life affects me so strongly today, given that the life has been and gone.
>>
My last life I remember just death, I remember fighting in the American Civil War. Your average Union draftee I assume. I remember just shooting and screaming. I think it was either Gettysburg where I was killed or Shiloh because when I went to both, I felt a weird sensation when I went there. I can't describe it, but I felt like I was finally at rest with something.
>>
>>17506258
Thank you for serving.
>>
>>17507030
Lol
>>
>>17504913
I think i used to be an ayy lmao in my previous life.
>>
>>17504913
i believe children still remember clearly, but forget before they can articulate them.
>>
how do you even remember these things
>>
>>17511298
At night, sitting alone, while i was having a beer, i lit a smoke. At that moment i got blinded by the light of a car passing by outside. It was a spring night and thus warm. Suddenly memories flash before my eyes, absorbed by that blinding light, much like an old kind of burned tape played on those wall projectors. Dark small silhouettes, talking to me in my head and i to them, a human in front of me bent over screaming in agony or pleasure, cant really decide and im holding in my hands the probe...my hands..a dark silvery color and long, thin fingers. They seem normal to me but i remember also something else. I look over the asshole-widened human, to the board where i keep my secret stash of weed. It has a mirror outside. Its secret. No others can find it. I see my reflection...im an ayy lmao. I feel a burning sensation on my right hand. Its the cigarette burning my finger. I wake up with frozen sweat all over me. Beer is ice cold. There is frost all around me in the porch.
>mfw
>>
>>17504913
I might had lives on Earth, but very less than the average earthling.
I factually know I had an existence in another dimension. I'm here to teach humans how to get it.
>>
>>17511331
In another instance, its summer..that entire day was spent at the beach, fooling around, intoxicating myself with that sweet yellow creamy alcohol, courting my way through hordes of beautiful dames, some unsuccessful, but some not so. In fact after an entire day of debauchery, the nights grace is so seductive i just cant control myself anymore. After satisfying all my base needs for nutrition and intoxication, i decide to satisfy my baser need for reproduction with one of the high temperature foreign dame i managed to intoxicate enough, to agree to spend the night with me. As i am performing the deed, a thought flashes through my eyes. Yes thats it, now the hybrid children are in the process of creation. I open my eyes surprised at my thoughts, and as i look at the mirror placed at my ceiling for such occasions, i witness to my horror that my hot dame is riding a lmao...me.
>>
I only remember that I used to live in the ocean... I dunno why, but as a kid I remembered it clearly few times, me, swimming in a vast amount of water. And as a human, I've never visited the beach.
>>
I remember I was in a building with wooden walls, I looked through the window at trees and thinking about bread and circles.
>>
>>17504999
Have you ever tried to get an actual past life regression? If you're remembering so many details spontaneously, you might get even more from taking a more active approach. It might even help you figure out why that past life still has such an effect on you now.
>>
>>17504913
>a) Do you have any past life memories?

Unfortunately, no. The only vaguely past-life feelings I have are that I wouldn't be surprised to find out I had a shitty past life in the 1950s, because for some reason, I really don't like that time period.

>b) I have heard Bashar put forth the idea that past lives aren't necessarily "past," per se. The idea is that in ultimate reality, time isn't linear. Therefore, you live all your lives simultaneously. This means you can have memories of future lives, too. I think it's odd, though, that nobody ever seems to have future life recollection. Thoughts?

I've heard about that, too. I've also heard that some people do indeed have future life progressions as well as past life regressions. I saw a video once where some therapist or something was talking about how some of his patients reported future lives on starships and such, and another video where a guy joked about how he and his wife have decided that when they die in 40 years or so, they won't reincarnate on Earth again for a while because the next century or so won't be so great for humans on Earth.
>>
File: 1429032989514.jpg (121KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1429032989514.jpg
121KB, 600x600px
I get snippets of past lives sometimes. I was a Cherokee who lived through the trail of tears era.

I remember being someone important long before that. Someone important, but not human. I've had weird dreams in another world where I was not human. But these dreams felt like memories.
>>
i have had a shitton of past life memories.. i will mention some that affected my life.. really its been like every phase of my life is karma from a past life, but the past life is only revealed at the end of the phase.

first was from being a torture master in the dungeon of an evil corrupt king, my childhood of being tortured by a sadistic evil single mother was the price. then it was the monk phase, where i studied buddhism in the himalayas. that was interesting life phase even experienced enlightenment multiple times.. thenit was as a psychic medium from the times of crowley, whom hated me along with houdini cause i showed them both up. shit was funny especially in retrospect (d.d. hume btw). this phase of life was absolutely insane, and i cannot rationalize any of it, shit got real x99. theres a bunch more, no idea what my current phase is karma for, guess ill find out
>>
Past live ain't real.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.