[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dopplegangers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: cage.jpg (21KB, 590x321px) Image search: [Google]
cage.jpg
21KB, 590x321px
Have you or your family ever encountered a doppelganger? I believe 3 doppelganger stories may have happened in my life.

The first most convincing story happened when I was about 12-14. My parents were divorced and my dad asked me to go to a skii resort with him, his new girlfriend and her son. I disliked his girlfriend and her son so I refused to go. later when my dad came back he showed me a footage of a girl skiing just in front of him. She looked exactly like me. basically, she had my face. Her hair was the same length and colour as mine and, the most freaky thing is she was wearing exactly the same tracksuit that I had! My dad said that at first he thought that it's me but then he thought to himself that it can't be me, no way it's me because I'm back at home. So he just decided to film that girl skiing to show to me later. The only difference between me and that girl was that that girl was really good at skiing while I am not and don't even like skiing. I still don't know what to think of this case.

My second possible doppleganger experience happened when I was 18. I was walking to a bus stop one morning to catch a bus to my university when some woman stopped her car in front of me, opened the window and said: "Hi, Jess". My name is not Jess so I told the woman that I'm not Jess. She said something like: "Very funny, Jess!" and then parked near the small factory-looking building and went inside. I guess she probably worked there. Her car looked decent and she looked presentable so I don't think she was crazy. I still think it was a weird experience.
>>
The last possible doppleganger story happened when I was about 7 and in summer camp. I had to share a room with about 6 girls. One morning one of the girls accused me of talking to her at night and saying weird, scary things to her. I told her that she was a liar and that I didn't do anything like that. Other girls were all very confused, not knowing whom to believe. Some were scared of me and told me to never approach them at night or they will fight me. Now I think that either the little bitch lied to get attention or it could be a doppelganger talking to her.
>>
>1995
>9 years young
>go to lake tahoe on family trip
> pops drives us near the lake
> look out window
> see a girl that looked exactly like my older sister walking by herself
> turn the other way
> see my sis sleeping, headphones on listening to music
> internally hold my bricks inside tan colored Chrysler minivan

never mentioned one word to anyone until now
>>
so what, so some people have others that look just like them........

and?????
>>
>>17501927
It's unsettling, that's what.
>>
>>17501927
>>17501927
If you are interested in not a literal doppelganger, but a genuine /x/ related encounter with an apparition, my story is on the other thread
>>17499326
>>
>>17501960
It's more of a folklore doppelganger may I add
>>
>>17501927
Right? I mean if you think about it technically we're all "related," so.....doesn't seem too freaky.

I did however see my brother's doppelganger on a thread in /b/ last week. I asked if it was him, but before I got a reply the thread was deleted prolly because it was a shit post. I know he doesn't go on 4chan, but asked him about it anyways, but he said he didn't post anything here. Meh, not too creepy.
>>
>>17501880
Looks like you forgot to check the catalog. This thread is a doppelganger of this one. >>17498789
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.