[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Explain Chakras to me.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: 1454429480584.png (445KB, 563x598px) Image search: [Google]
1454429480584.png
445KB, 563x598px
Hello /x/, I lurk here from time to time. Mostly stick to /pol/ though.

I'll cut to the point: what the fuck are Chakras and can opening them make me more powerful than I can possibly imagine? I always hear stuff, like from that Spirit Science stuff about "Chakras" and "Sexual Energy"; what I want to know is does any of that stuff translate directly into being able to defend western civilization from barbarians?

Pic unrelated.
>>
With your apparent mindset, I wouldn't bother looking into chakras, or anything related to spirituality, for that matter.
>>
>>17500882
>coming to /x/ to ask abouts chakras
>not just googling them.

look into reiki healing, and look up places of power.
>>
dude OP chakras are useless if you want power

what you want to do is get your hands on a ouija board, like pic related, and follow these steps

the most important thing is to believe, without belief nothing will happen
take the board to a quiet place, preferably at night, your bedroom works but a graveyard or similar is optimal because you're going to be communicating with spirits, and what better location for that than a graveyard?
make sure you're pissed off when you're using it, think of jews or something - this is to attract the more powerful spirits whose energy you'll be harnessing. having some drugs or alcohol before using it will also allow you to connect with them better. being alone is also a good idea, so that there's nobody else that might distract you or try to harness the spirit power for themselves.
when you're ready, sit down and place the board on your knees, and put your fingers lightly on the pointer. wait for it to start moving, it might take a bit.
some good signs are:
>the pointer counts down through numbers or letters
>the pointer moves to each corner of the board
>the pointer moves in figure eights
>the pointer falls to the ground
ask the spirit what your name is so you know it's real, and then any questions that you want, spirits normally have interesting information about God, and your death
when you're ready to receive the spirit's power for yourself, leave the board with the pointer on top at the ground, and go to sleep next to it, it helps if you leave a hand on it but isn't necessary. when you wake up, burn the board to banish the now powerless spirit.
good luck, OP! you're doing God's work!
>>
>>17500882
You can have really wild sex if you open them and sexually ankh with your girlfriend.
>>
>>17500882
go back to /pol/ you drooler

>>17501051
cheesedick
>>
File: ape.png (85KB, 210x210px) Image search: [Google]
ape.png
85KB, 210x210px
>>17501083
>cheesedick
>>
>>17500882
It's just a metaphysical way of explaining the endocrine system.
>>
>>17501114
Maybe it made sense 1000 years ago in South Asia when you had jack shit for medical science, so may as well have this crap as a placebo, but in modern times with how advanced and rigorous medicine is, it's just fucking stupid.
>>
Like these wanna-be gurus and guru rag lickers think they know better than scientists and doctors. The amount of arrogance and ignorance is astounding.
>>
nervous system artificial intelligence = chakras
>>
File: 1409627092191.jpg (84KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1409627092191.jpg
84KB, 500x667px
>>17501210

We convinced enough jews to pay for OUR ritual sacrifices.

When those buddhits didn't even sacrifice one rat or mouse to moloch. The amount of ignorance indeed.

Let's begin on chakras.
When we were still all single celled organisms we had mechanisms of pooping.

First chakra is your asshole. what's a buttfor? Getting rid of bad stuff. Get rid of bad stuff, poop before you deep yoga.

second chakra is sexuality and excess.
Your prostate is here(gay g-spot) or your ovaries, if you have a penis it extends rather deep into that area.

second chakra secret? acceptance and control.

Third chakra is the belly and the belly makes fire in yoga to turn food into poop like fire turns wood into ashes. This one requires persistence, a flickering flame burns slower than a contained one.

4th is the heart, it's not about love it's about letting yourself do your thing, regardless of any societal fears.

5th is the seat of expression, do some art, learn how to speak with your own words, to convey your true self, which is discovered with the opening of the meme chakras and the meme channel to godhead. If you take proper care of your body, then you are set.
>>
>>17501697
Hi five
>>
>>17500882
I wanna fug that animu grill so bad
>>
>>17500882
They are spiritual organs. Plants have the first chakra active, animals the first two and humans the first three. Fourth is heart chakra, so if you want to evolve you'll have to forget about your plebeian /pol/tier concepts.
>>
>>17500882
Who is this semen demon? This magical jizz wiz
>>
File: chakras5.jpg (879KB, 4913x3035px) Image search: [Google]
chakras5.jpg
879KB, 4913x3035px
>>17500882
OK, I'll bite.

There are 7 chakras and they go from order from the bottom most chakra (private parts) to the top most (very top of your head). Look at pic related.

Energy flows through each chakra like a river. At each point it might be blocked like a dam, over used like rapids, or just normal. I think it either flows up from the Earth through the Earth's natural energy or from the top down, from the universe. I don't really remember. But most of it is visualisation.

Whichever is most active/least active depends on areas of your life you need to improve on. Working on each chakra takes time for most people. Some people just get it. But people (like myself) take time with it and it can take awhile.

Once they're all working correctly, you're better connected to the universe and just all around feel like a better person. I don't know if you have special powers but I think you can actually connect with the spirit realm and probably have a better chance on going to higher astral realms during astral projection.

>I delved into this year's ago but I don't practice it anymore. I was trying to work on my Third Eye and shit kept vibrating on my forehead and I saw a glimpse of my room with my eyes closed
>freaked me out
>>
>>17500882
Sauce on pic
>>
File: 910px-Amitayus_Mandala.jpg (455KB, 910x900px) Image search: [Google]
910px-Amitayus_Mandala.jpg
455KB, 910x900px
> tfw third eye forms a mandala out of eye noise
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.