[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you nonhuman in some way?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 9

File: nonhuman_02a.jpg (118KB, 745x1000px) Image search: [Google]
nonhuman_02a.jpg
118KB, 745x1000px
Are you nonhuman in some way? (You can be either fully nonhuman, or some type of nonhuman inhabiting a human body, doesn't matter.) What are you? Does your non-humanness show in your physical body in any way? What's it like being what you are? What's your biggest challenge living in this world full of humans? If 'home' is elsewhere, do you get homesick/are you able to return home? Do you have any particular skills/abilities/talents humans don't have? Anything else you want to add?
>>
>do you go to Tumblr?
>are you a super special snowflake?
I am a wolf in all aspects except physical.
>>
>>17500879
/thread
>>
File: 1458700117823.jpg (24KB, 472x472px)
1458700117823.jpg
24KB, 472x472px
>>17500831
sure OP, as long as coddled autists are subhuman then half this board qualifies
>>
I can throw up on command simply using my gag reflex muscles.
>>
File: 15.jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
15.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
This is /x/, not fucking x-men recruiting
>>
>>17501155
That must have been handy for getting out of school as a kid.

Bright light makes me sneeze, (it's called a photic sneeze reflex,) so I occasionally abused that particular weirdness when I was a kid to get out of school, too.
>>
>>17500831

If you want other autistic losers, go to this place: http://www.werelist.net/archive/index.php/t-26136.html
>>
>>17500975
Politics.
>>
>>17500831
I can into will graham mode and play out situations in my mind like a flow chart and foresee seemingly random shit and end up right.
Like today at work my boss was off sick and hed mentioned he was catching up with an old friend yesterday and i know through a mutual friend they smoke meth together on occasion.
Another dude whos 2IC but not a social friend of the boss also called in sick, this dude is a fairly functional alcoholic and i only know cos his gf used to be friends with mine.
I put 2+2 together and explained this to my 2 friends i work with that i think theres gonna be testing today.
I told them we shouldnt do the $12 lunch and pint special (we normally have a few drinks) at the pub at lunch which we've done every tuesday without fail for the 2 years.
I stuck to mango juice and they called me a paranoid faggot, we got back and me and 1 of them got told they were doing drug and alcohol testing and we'd been chosen.
He failed and got sent home and has to have a sit down with the GM tomorrow to decide his future. Spent the last 3 hours tryna convince him i hadnt been given a heads up.
Thats a pretty shitty example but fresh in my mind, Ive made some ridiculous calls that have been spot on.
>>
>>17501924
that sounds incredibly useful.
>>
>>17500885
Don't /thread your own posts, it's gross.

I have an alien soul for sure, I think I was a different species in a past life. I've had dreams and stuff that made it clear to me. Probably pretty common, considering the population on earth is steadily growing there wouldn't be enough earth native souls to supply all of the beings. So souls would have to either be created or come from elsewhere. This would explain the huge influx of naive people that are so easily manipulated (new souls) as well as the larger number of spiritualists and unique people so interested in shaking up the status quo (otherworldly souls). Or, you know, I may just be a weirdo with weird dreams. I don't discount that possibility, but the topic is interesting to think about.
>>
Fuck off back to Tumblr with your otherkin shit
>>
>>17501993
I'm the guy from the original post. Most definitely did not /thread myself. Maybe it was my super special other-kin that I share a headspace with.
>>
>>17501993
>huuuurrr someone said /thread so it must be the same guy
Fucking autist.
>>
>>17500831
I'm "schizophrenic" and I saw a vision of the Virgin mary the other day. What does it mean? I think I'm being reminded of a murder I comitted when I was a kid. I have memories of bashing another kids skull in with a rock. What do I do about this?
>>
>>17502623
It means you're a fucking schizo who should seek out more help.
>>
>>17502600
>>17502604
I just assumed that only the guy that typed >>17500879 would think it was worth a /thread since it wasn't funny or interesting, nor did it make a good point. All it did was reference tumblr and some old meme.
>>
i'm subhuman, if that counts
>>
Cyborg reporting in, I am neither normie nor robot. I am a hybrid.
>>
>>17502804
Or maybe enough people think this is a fucking stupid enough thread for my comment to warrant the response "/thread"
>>
I'm a cat.
In internet, nobody can know you're a cat.
>>
I have a small metal ball in the exact center of my body. It's really hard to explain but having it is like I kind of breathe with it... it's some sort of lineage abnormality with the way proteins are processed within me. I can tell I'm different because sometimes I start spinning even when still, something much different from regular humans. Of course I mean spinning in my conciousness, apart from the regular body-hinge, which is a weird concept for normal people to get. I'm very sensitive to magnetic fields.
>>
I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I’m fucking retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Apache” and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.
>>
I'm mexican
>>
>>17501924
Wait wait wait.... your workplace checks to see if you have drank alcohol.... the fuck... the metabolites from that piss test stay in your system for days. Or do they just breathalize you. That sounds like serious draconian overstepping of their rights as an employer if they piss test you for booze.
>>
Pic related
>>
File: sample.jpg (53KB, 640x360px)
sample.jpg
53KB, 640x360px
I spent 45k and two years looking for a doctor to perform the surgery, with is implant in my head (inside my brain, with minimal risk) a 350 GB memory card and "install" a micro USB connection on the back of my skull. I finally found the doctor and the surgery is planned for October, due to some technology improvements I'll be "installing" now a 2 Terabytes card with USB 3.0 connection, this will also need a shielding due the higher current it will require to work wen connected.

After this I'll part nonhuman, if it counts.

Wish me luck.
>>
Fuck off with this roleplaying otherkin bullshit. >>>/Gaia/ is calling you, go back to where you came from.
>>
I'm guessing you were abused as a child

>fucking shocker, OP is a massive tumblr otherkin faggot
>eat a dick, nigger
>>
I'm a white male
>>
>>17501924
That isn't really a inhuman trait you're just incredibly insightful/observant.
>>
>>17500831
ancestors used blood magic....
>>
>>17500831
I don't know about skills or talents. But I get so fucking home sick I have symptoms of stress. Pussy ass crying. And suicidal thoughts in the hope it will take me back home.
>>
>>17504692
they mentioned meth
>>
Home is where you make it.
>>
>>17501155
I can also do this. I went to a boarding school my freshman year of high school, and on the last day, these two girls that were huge cunts were hugging as one of them was leaving for the summer, and i made myself throw up as they were embracing for the last time. shit was keks.
>>
I'm Jewish, so that, to /x/ logic, makes me a reptilian, I guess.
>>
>>17505400
I won't ask you where home is for you because you'll probably get jumped on by anons if you name it (which is fucking stupid - if reincarnation is for real, and if the universe really is infinite, why do people find it so unthinkably, impossibly ridiculous to have been something other than human prior to incarnation in this lifetime?) but I hope you find a type of peace that doesn't involve offing yourself.
>>
File: index.jpg (10KB, 259x194px)
index.jpg
10KB, 259x194px
Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.
The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.
>>
>>17504692
Its a breath test and a swab test for drugs.
>>17504788
Fair call, I took the inhuman skills/abilities/talents the wrong way.
>>
>>17504788
This is a good point, however i just want to point out how incredibly BROAD the box that is "human" is when you're taking on that perspective. If that's how you look at it, then the godliest, the ugliest, the strangest, and the most mundane qualities can all be considered that of a human being.

many impose such a box like being a human is such a restrictive thing. It really isn't.

A human being is a space for many many many things, so to define what is human based on content rather than context is silly.
>>
>>17505400
i'm assuming i know you then.
>>
File: me.jpg (72KB, 615x300px)
me.jpg
72KB, 615x300px
I happen to be a maggot-kin, and i enjoy letting meat sit out and rot before eating it.
>>
>>17500831

Fully human, but I want the doll in your picture. I would knit it a sensible cardigan.
>>
>>17504768
Gross. I'm sorry you have to live like that.
>>
>>17500831
>Are you nonhuman in some way?
can u even define "human" ? what makes you think you can define the limits of whats human ? how can we know what is nonhuman if humans themselves dont know what they are?
>>
File: 5747592.jpg (16KB, 260x260px)
5747592.jpg
16KB, 260x260px
>>17500831
This post is shit even by /x/ standards, go back to tumblr you piece of human garbage.
>>
I can burp when I want to by kind of swallowing air or something like that. But when done too many times between short periods I can't do it anymore and it starts to hurt
>>
>>17500831
I am 100% glorious human. It's pretty fucking sweet man. We're the dominant species and pretty much kickass at everything. We have fairly slow evolution, so we have some deficiencies compared to some of the more highly evolved senses granted to lesser animals, but we make up for those by having a superior intellect and having the ability to solve problems in a creative and adaptable fashion. I fucking love being a human, you should try it sometime.
>>
>>17510116
Me too.
>>
File: pizza.jpg (38KB, 550x413px) Image search: [Google]
pizza.jpg
38KB, 550x413px
I've been told that I look like a reptile and I apparently never blink.
>>
>be me
>grew up a quiet, introverted child, rarely played outside, spend most of the time at home reading or watching TV
>allergic to dust, so parents keep the house as clean as possible
>start uni, move out, get a chance to live at my grandms'a old place while she is staying with dad
>the apartment is old as fuck and needs cleaning, but I'm a lazy ass and my allergies are not as severe as they once were, so I don't care
>soon notice there is a weird smell in the kitchen, in one specific place
>it's kind of like meat, but sweeter, I like it for some reason, but get tired of it after some time. still, it's tasty and kind of comforting, makes me hungry sometimes
>mom comes to visit
>"wtf, Anon, it smells like something had died in here"
>turns out that's the smell of rotten meat products
>realise I've never felt the smell of rotting flesh before
>realise I liked the smell
what the fuck is wrong with me
>>
>>17500831
yes i have a artificial heart valve
so got ya
>>
>>17504738
It's not otherkin shit, it's just reincartnation/past/future lives. These are extremely similar lives that most likely will aid your insight into you own life greatly. So simple.
>>
>>17500831
I have a deform head. I think i am extraterrestial.
>>
I'm 1/2 vampire, 1/2 werewolf, 1/2 ghost, and 1/2 Bigfoot. Ask me anything.
>>
>>17513026
Liking weird smells that most people normally dislike isn't that odd. More so when it is your first time smelling it. I know some people who honestly love the smell of gas.
>>
I have a double crown on top of my head, think two galaxies merging. I also run very hot constantly, 99.5-99.9 degrees constantly and have since I was a child. My fevers get very high as well with little ill effect. I was hospitalized with a 106 fever when I was 12 but my body wasn't responding like someone with such a high fever. I also rarely get sick and when I do it's very mild and doesn't last long, most likely because of my temperature.

Now sure how that would make me non human but it weird out all my doctors until they get used to it.
>>
>>17513305
Is it Bigfoot-ghost dad and werewolf-vampire mom or is it werewolf-ghost dad and vampire-Bigfoot mom?
>>
I feel that way sometimes. I don't know if there's a term for it because I'm a normie (inb4 reeeeee) who only recently started browsing /x/ and similar sites.

>When I'm around other people, I leech off of their emotions.
>It's as though I'm a blank slate until I'm near other people, then I start feeling what they feel regardless of my surroundings or what events have taken place recently.
>I could be straight chilling out doing nothing and someone comes up to me crying, suddenly their feelings wash over me like a wave.
>I'll get all choked up, not even knowing what's wrong with them or who they are.

It's weird. Happens with every emotion too, not just sadness.
>>
>>17513474
Emotional vampire. It sounds like a croc of shit and you sound depressed, but there are other depressed crocs of shit out there like you.
>>
>>17513474
You have too many mirror neurons. Good thing is you're not a psycho :) Live happy anon.
>>
>>17501924
So your clairvoyant? I thought you were an empath, like Will Graham is in Hannibal. I can feel people though their eyes, like not just sense but completely empathize with them, feel everything they're feeling if I focus in on it. I'm incredibly emotional, but people say I look removed and have dead eyes, "stone faced and handsome". My friend got pretty brutally bullied in HS, one day she seemed pretty broken up so I took a look in so I could talk her down from any rash decisions she might make. I was hit by a wall of such sorrowful anger and frustration I couldn't even speak, I drove home from our friend's house and screamed into a mirror until I lost my voice. She killed herself the next day.
>>
>>17513474
Just read that, same over here>>17513591
>>
>fuck off you otherkin loser

God dam, my sides, /x/ is baised
>>
i have the sight, its genetic, also age slowly, very rarely get sick, and the same for immediate family. i suspect elven, fae, or even annunaki blood, its just too good compared to most people. also family comes from ireland, scotland, scandinavia where those creatures are said to live save the anunnaki. elf makes the most sense though give me pointy ears im there.
>>
I don't have self-preservation instinct, i guess that's unhuman or just fucking depression.
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.