[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I caught a co-worker doing something illegal/drug related

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 216
Thread images: 15

File: 20160319_185259.jpg (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20160319_185259.jpg
2MB, 2560x1440px
So I caught a co-worker doing something illegal/drug related and discussed it with a couple of people who had been there a long time... They said I basically had to tell management since I told them, because if I didn't I could be held liable if they found out later, so I did. And that person was terminated.

Well, the reason I bring this to /x/ is because it happened to line up with Spring equinox. I think I've inadvertently made a sacrifice of sorts and I have no idea what the implications or outcome will be. Naturally I'm curious, even though I don't think it's a big deal.
>>
>>17500561
Fucking narc.
>>
>>17500561

You're a huge dick as well as a flaccid beta cuck. kill yourself
>>
>>17500591
>>17500593

Oh k
>>
>>17500561
Obvious troll get more creative
>>
Peace of shit, man...
>>
Fuck you're such a fag op, I hope bad things happen 2 you narc
>>
>>17500000
need 2 check this sorry
>>
>>17500561
Seems like a shitty thing to do and would be considered a lousy sacrifice considering that you personally sacrificed anythings.
>>
>>17500561
Op is a confirmed douche bag.
>>
>>17500561
Sacrifice the cock socking, slut.
>>
>>17500610
*personally did not sacrifice anything
>>
You sacrificed your dignity, you rat!
>>
>>17500604
>>17500610
>>17500613

Well... I didn't want to, which is why I asked for opinions from coworkers. But they pretty much forced my hand on it.
>>
>>17500561
You're a rat.

Not that big a deal.

/thread
>>
>>17500622
If you would have just kept your mouth shut and pretended you never saw shit, would he still have a job?
If you weren't a loud mouth is there any chance he would have been caught and linked you back?

You're a ratfink bastard lad.
>>
>>17500628

Eh. When the person is disappearing and leaving you to do their work it's kind of a pleasure to get them out.
>>
>>17500622
Stop putting the blame on them you betafag.
>>
>>17500628
>>17500617
>>17500614
>>17500613
>>17500610
>>17500604
>>17500593
>>17500591

Lel all these buttmad burnt out druggies losing their shit over OP turning in some edgy faggot to keep his job.
>>
>>17500561
I hope they find out and jump you. mind your own fucking business, stop blaming other people or your "co workers" for what YOU did. You shouldve just let it go man, it should be our own free will to do drugs if youre functioning and not putting other people in danger.

Ps

Youre a rat
A vile, disease infested rat
>>
>>17500636
> lose job when retard who trips balls at work eventually gets caught
> turn in retard who trips balls at work and keep job

If you pick the first one you are a massive retard
>>
>>17500637
>lel
Gtfo
>>
>>17500642
> doing drugs
> functioning

Pick one
>>
>>17500633
>>17500637

It probably meant to be in tulpa. Im sure he'll find something better. He's obviously built to delegate tasks to followers.
>>
>>17500648
> u sed lel
> u stoopid

Nice arguement fuckwit
>>
>>17500649
Certain drugs make one function better in certain jobs friend.
Creativity needs only a spark.
>>
>>17500642

It's a public-facing job involving equipment that can do some damage if you're not paying attention, at the very least fucking up property.

>>17500642
>>17500636
>>17500632

Sure, he'd have stayed, but I'd have to knowingly enable his habit and do his share of the work myself. Which is more of a cucked situation? I'd rather man up and face some stigma.
>>
>>17500561
What is your work? Is your job a matter of life or death?
>>
>>17500644
>nofuckingshit.png
But it's not like he didn't know the rules of the workplace. & they're coworkers, not your pals. He shouldn'thave said anything to begin with is what I'm saying so fuck off.
>>
>>17500661
No, the more "manly" thing to do would've been going straight to informing your supervisor, not going to your coworkers first so that it doesn't seem like that wasn't your fucking intention all along. You fucking knew what they would say.
>>
File: s-l300.jpg (13KB, 300x271px) Image search: [Google]
s-l300.jpg
13KB, 300x271px
>>
>>17500561
faggot
>>
>>17500561
you are a fucking snitch bitch
>>
>>17500681

It's basically manual labor.

>>17500675

What difference does it make?
>>
>>17500622
No common sense. You're retarded
>>
>>17500686
Bad karma on your part
>>
>>17500691

Karma doesn't real
>>
>>17500561
Ignoring all these assmad faggots, what the hell are you talking about? I'm pretty sure you can't accidentally make a sacrifice. And even if you did I can't figure out what you 'sacrificed' or who/what you 'sacrificed' it to.
>>
>>17500561
>>17500692
>>17500691
>>17500687
>>17500686
>>17500684
how did OP catch her? why did they believe his faggot ass?
>>
>>17500702

I guess I'm more concerned over the moral implication. I feel shitty about it on one hand and on the other I am glad to have less dead weight, even if that is a selfish motivation.
>>
>>17500561
Ruthless, sociopathic magician who knew exactly what he was doing and is now trying to find out if he will actually be able to benefit from his dastardly deeds.
>>
>>17500622
>Well... I didn't want to, which is why I asked for opinions from coworkers. But they pretty much forced my hand on it.

>>17500661
>I'd rather man up
>>
>>17500686
So that was an admission? Well, I guess none then.
>>
>>17500706
Oh in that case you did the right thing. Probably should have taken it straight to your boss but I can respect not wanting to cost this guy his job and asking your co-workers first. If he was getting high at work he would have gotten found out eventually, so by ratting him out you saved the company some money (because he was apparently a shitty worker), possibly saved somebody from getting hurt, and made your job easier.

Getting high on the job is an incredibly irresponsible thing to do and he needed to face the consequences of his actions.

I would inquire about some form of bonus as well for weeding out the bad employee. Bring up that if he caused somebody to get hurt the company could have gotten sued out the ass.
>>
>>17500661
You're right that you should have told someone if you thought he could hurt himself or someone else by being fucked up while operating equipment.

>>17500675
This guy is right, too. You knew exactly what you were going to do from the moment you opened your mouth. No need to pretend that the responsibility falls on your coworkers. That's BS and you know it.

This guy should have not come to work high, if that's what happened. If you just saw him buying drugs for after work, then you're kind of a douche. In either case, no, you will not profit from this in any meaningful way because you refused to take responsibility and the universe knows your intentions. You lose nothing but you also gain nothing.
>>
>>17500561
So to be clear, you're a huge goddamned idiot slash egocentric who feels that just because you did something no one cares about near an equinox, that makes you somehow important?

It doesn't.
>>
>>17500729

Not that he was putting enough effort into anything to be able to hurt someone, more so that he wasn't helping, and my morale was dropping.

Specifically I smelled a wave of dank leave the restroom as he left so I knew the reason he was being useless.

>>17500733

OK, cool. I just wanted to entertain a fantasy.
>>
>>17500728
>works cited: Blank.
evidence for your research next time, Bud.
>>
>>17500763
What research? Everything I just said was basic sensibility.

What are you even arguing?
>>
>>17500774
lol i thought the same thing when i saw that response and was gonna say something but what to say? it's just such a stupid comment.
>>
>>17500774
>>17500780
who knows, ya know?
>>
>>17500774
Kek.
>>
>>17500561
Are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>17500649
He obviously was functional as he had kept his job for quite awhile until OP was a flaming faggot.
>>
>>17500801

He was 2 weeks in. You know what I wasn't doing during my 90 day eval period? Smoking in the bathroom.
>>
>>17500661
He had worked there for awhile before you showed up yeh..? You are a fucking asshole who costed someone his job, which could have possibly affected others if you genuinely cared you could've spoke w him 1 on 1 n tried to help instead you acted like the spineless fuck tart you are.. You deserve a bag of shit to be burned in your car.
>>
>>17500649
>cheech and chong
>stoners
>tv legends

>Beetles
>stoners/partakes in acid
>Legends

Come on anon, please dont be ignorant.

>>17500661

So what was he smoking, weed?
>>
>>17500686
You being a fucking jackass or not shut ur damn mouth n mind your own business next time it's his life, you wouldn't have been at fault had anything happened anyways it would've fallen on his shoulders stop being such a goodie two shoes flamer
>>
>>17500808

I talked to him about what he should focus on during his shift, and he responded with "oh I'll get it done." and proceeded to walk straight to the restroom to smoke a bowl.
>>
>>17500804
OP
You sound like a virgin faggot who has probably 2 semi-friends in his life and youve also most likely fap to hentai. Daily.

You need weed son, itll make your life a whole lot better
>>
>>17500816
What if he had cancer and he needed his natural med? You dun goofed OP, your ex co worker was going thru chemo
>>
>>17500818

N,N,Y,N

Schizophrenia and bipolar depression in genetics, do not want.
>>
>>17500811
>he doesn't name the ones that OD'd
nice cherry picking you druggiefag
>>
>>17500738
You fucking rated him out over WEED..? Are you fucking retarded 90% of the people I have known/seen at their jobs are stoned it isn't going to kill anyone as they are usually daily smokers so it doesn't affect them too much, I swear some people act like someone smoking some weed is the same as them tripping on lSD or drunk off half a bottle... If you got him fired over that thinking he could do serious harm you are more retarded than I first thought.. if you really just wanted him to pick up the pace you could've easily said something about how he was slacking n yadda yadda he would have been warned probably picked up the pace n kept his job.. instead you had to be like a 15 yr old cunt n gossip to everyone you work with... That said if you can't handle your weed, don't smoke it in situations where others are affected as it makes you n the rest of the marijuana smoking population look bad... All in all you handled the situation fucking horribly imo, but he should also learn to be motivated on weed not lazy af.
>>
>>17500738
>I smelled a wave of dank leave the restroom as he left
>>17500816
>I talked to him about what he should focus on during his shift, and he responded with "oh I'll get it done." and proceeded to walk straight to the restroom to smoke a bowl.

Sounds like you just tried to meddle in his business, when you don't really have any authority over him. You got butt hurt that he didn't say "how high? When you said "jump," so you went about snitching. Jesus christ.
>>
honestly thats rude it was non of yer business fucking snitch
>>
>>17500840

Welp. Guess I'm an asshole then. I suppose the guy is lucky he doesn't have to work with me then yeah?
>>
>>17500833
You can't OD on marijuana you fucking idiot.
>>
>>17500833
Because we're talking about weed and you cant fucking OD on weed you retarded moron

The fuck? Why are people so dumb
>>
>>17500845
Yes, I hope someone finds your stash of CP and rats on you. What goes around comes around kiddo, I hope the kid you got fired finds out where you sleep at night
>>
>>17500845
You seem like a lonely, annoying, prick who likes to point fingers at everyone else, and never say "yeh I fucked up my bad" instead you want to nit pick everyone else n get into their lives as yours is probably depressing as all hell.. I mean that's what I gather about you, go work out, chill (maybe try smoking) it may make you realize that certain things aren't worth you meddling w/, and go get some friends and be social you need it... Badly.
>>
>>17500845
Right you are!
>>
>>17500853
Idk m8.. idk I swear sometimes people make me sad when I realize I am a human too n we must share the same air..
>>
>>17500637
Stt8 edge douche
>>
>>17500858

I don't find much in common with others, or have much fun socializing in anything other than tiny groups. My co-workers invited me out tonight and I went home and made this thread instead. Sucks mate.
>>
>>17500867
Jesus fucking Christ, dude. You like abuse don't you?
>>
People like OP make me want to find a new planet to live on.. please kill yourself, and stop using the same air as me I don't want to catch your faggot-itis I heard it can be airborne..
>>
>>17500870

That's the conclusion I've come to.
>>
>>17500865
Idk m8.... I would like a nice hot cup of tea shoved up my arse mate while I fookin jack me bell-end to some kangaroos m8 we're all human eh?

Fucking aussies man
>>
>>17500878
>>17500878

Kek
>>
>>17500867
Dude just go out, and find something or SOMEONE honestly I worry about people like you dude... You don't want to spend your life being alone n shit do you? Like all "go kill urself" jokes/comments aside, I honestly am telling you bro, you NEED to be social it's a human "need" to interact w/ others in a social environment in order to be a functional happy adult.. You just have to put yourself out there step outside of your comfort zone n just do shit w people eventually you will find the person(s) that you like same goes w common interests/activities. Fr OP don't do that to yourself it won't end well, this is from an anon who thinks what you did was dickish as fuck, but still you are human go act like one so you don't end up a sad stereotype/statistic m8.
>>
>>17500845
You took food off a man's table for fucking pot. Hopefully he didn't have a family that depended on that paycheck.
>>
>>17500878
I'm not Aussie you God damned spastic Jesus you need help, how was your anime tonight by yourself? Did you enjoy another lonely night? Fuck outta here, and go take some xanax or seomthing because you got WAYYY too worked up over that.
>>
>>17500892
This.
>>
>>17500888
Agreed....and then when he responded with this >>17500876 I thought "Wow.....just wow." Like seeing a homeless child on the street.
>>
>>17500892

Kid was like 19.

>>17500888

Yeah in all honesty I've contemplated suicide a few times this past year or so. I feel like I just get up, go to work and come home every fucking day. I make money doing other work on the side and this is all my life has become. Working.
>>
>>17500878
He typed m8 once, calm down
>>
>>17500561
Its not your place to fuck other peoples lives up. After finding out that the "illegal drug activity" was smoking marijuana i can firmly say without question, you are a massive cuck. Pretend you didnt see it if you dont like it. Dont be a fucking rat. Your company doesnt care about you. So stop pretending like you did the right thing. I hope you realize you did the wrong thing but if youre as autistic as you seem then just kill yourself and you wont have to fuck other people over for things like weed. Jesus christ anon
>>
Great thread, a bunch of faggot stoners mad and one is now jobless over his nigger drug addiction.

Bless you, Op.
>>
>>17500897
Like a puppy sitting in a rainstorm..
>>
>>17500894
Umad bro?

Oh and btw its
>something
Not seomthing.

I would think if you like to talk shit you'd be somewhat educated. I guess not though Aussie fag, I hope you sleep better at night knowing you got trolled :-)
>>
>>17500898
I've known plenty of people with a wife and kids at 19.
Are you sure he even smoked in the bathroom? Ive been around guys who have made the whole house stink like crazy but they just have a super dank stash in a baggie
>>
>>17500902
>stoner
>drug addiction
Dont be fucking retarded. Fucking faggot.
>>
>>17500816
>>17500898
Have you ever considered that he's smoking weed at work because he's as empty and unhappy as you are? I can't say it's true, some people are just unreliable, but it's possible. I'm guessing he doesn't appear to be unhappy to you so it was easy to help him out in losing his job.
>>
>>17500899
Did you not even chuckle though? I fucking lost it when I read that

Its all fun and games here mate
>>
>>17500913
This.
>>
>>17500903
D'awww.
>>
>>17500902
And now we got a racist praising the rat! How priceless, /x/ is getting better on the daily FORSUREE
>>
>>17500913

Considering that, I actually feel a certain level of grief.
>>
>>17500922
Kek.
>>
>>17500916
I only chuckle at inside jokes on anonymous Vietnamese hentai boards
>>
>>17500898
Exactly you need an outlet bro, I know that feel I have been battling w/ depression for well.. as long as I remember, but you can kinda create a buffer of sorts by doing what I said you aren't alone n will find people/activities you enjoy. Life will never be sunshine n rainbow fairies singing shit to you whilst you skip to work... But 1: Who wants life like that ALL the time n 2: it can have silver linings and those are what you have to focus on my dude because what you focus on or give out energy wise to the universe is what you receive.. if you are negative constantly then that's all you attract to you/ how you see every situation where as if you flip it you can start to attract or notice more positive things in life n the whole thigh snowballs from there. Fuck all the negative shit, and make uncomfortability your friend as it will tell you at least you are doing something, and you are actually living. You can be happy if you work for it, it isn't easy at first but like anything in life it gets more natural as you go. I honestly would consider finding something like that, and you won't find what you like in life by never tryin/turning down invites/sitting at home on Chan.
>>
>>17500561
i'd watch my back if i were u, snitching peice of shit. what the fuck is wrong w you
>>
>>17500924
Sarcasm?
>>
You deserve to die you fucking talker
>>
>>17500905
Lol.. that's what you focused on.. alright enjoy being lonely, fapping to hentai, and fighting off having to get a triple bypass heart surgery have a nice night.
>>
>>17500924

Nah. Like, what if the kid felt exactly the same about the grind, and I basically hurt someone for nothing.
>>
>>17500902
Lol.. answer a few questions for me. 1: how many friends do you have? 2: When was the last time you had a relationship/sex w/ something other than a "waifu"? 3: What's it like being a social outcast? 4: how did you become the poster child for "God damn, what is wrong with this child??!" We're you always like that?
>>
>>17500963
I'd like to know too.
>>
>>17500963
Were not we're fucking phone..
>>
>>17500963
I'd also like OP to answer 1 & 2.
>>
>>17500963

1-2 friends. Sex? December.
>>
>>17500924
Just take this opportunity to learn from it, and next time be objective w/ how you think.. it's 3 sides to the situation Outside view, his view, and the truth behind it all. You can't undo what you did wrong, but you can do right now n make sure you at least try to figure out a little more before doing that again. Worst case scenario for the dude was: You and he were very similar with how you viewed job/life, and he replied with "it'll get done" in a defeated/"what's the point in me even doing anything as I don't feel accomplished inside from anything anymore" which you took the wrong way, the guy you got fired then went home beyond defeated at another thing in life he felt as if he had "failed" n became a tragedy.. However, I don't think this is the case, but you never know that's why you ALWAYS just mind your business if it doesn't hurt you, and if they are unmotivated or whatever then talk with them to see if it's something bigger than just "Lel I'm stoned hahahaha everyone else can take my burdens" you never know what people go through my dude, and imo weed is about the most harmless thing someone could do in terms of an "escape" if used in the right way.
>>
>>17500984
First of all, you can't do that with just 2 fucking people, OP. 15-20, yes, not 1 person or 2 people you either have one friend or 2 friends. Secondly, go get laid. You're clearly in need of it. It'd probably help you to be less of an ass. Third, go make some fucking friends instead of trying to act like an alpha on /x/, it's not hard.
>>
>>17500997
* I mean you could've been out having fun instead of getting ragged on by me and everyone else.
>>
>>17501004

Does it count if I make friends with a girl I'm not attracted to? -_-
>>
>>17501023
Yeah, why can't you be friends with a girl?
>>
>All these losers getting mad because some retard got fired for getting high on the job.
Not that OP isn't a shrinky dick little wuss for taking this shit from y'all.
>>
>>17501054

If they're being shitheads, whatever.

If there's constructive criticism that's good.

>>17501029

-shrug-

I guess the better question would be, is it better to have at least a few friends outside of work before attempting to make friends with coworkers? I.e. a sense of balance, etc
>>
>>17501081
It doesn't fucking matter. The point is to make friends, PERIOD. Stop being an autist.
& Don't forget to keep your nose out of other's shit. And in the future leave the faggotry off of 4chan.

Later!
>>
>>17500561
OP, you did the right thing. Druggies think they can just do what they like. They can not. Drug addiction in the workplace is a devastating crimp in productivity. If the business does not prosper it is ultimately the employee who suffers. Replace the weak links with strong links and everybody prospers together.
>>
>>17501138

They've been purging the weak employees more so now than ever, especially since we got a pay bump. Unfortunately that meant the new person was making the same as me so I saw that as a weak link.

Yeah it's fucked up but at least the shark manager got to do his firing. I think he gets off on that shit. And when one slacks, the rest get labelled as shit and the stress moves throughout.

So yeah I feel like an ass but I'm not gonna lose sleep.
>>
>>17500561

Wow. You're pretty cancer. Not so much the narc thing but by being so full of yourself that you triggered some new IRL questline for yourself.

No, a sacrifice isn't a sacrifice unless you do it knowingly, purposefully and with a clear dedication of some sorts.
>>
File: ronald macdonald.png (291KB, 317x483px) Image search: [Google]
ronald macdonald.png
291KB, 317x483px
>>17500561
Just to clarify, by 'terminated' you mean killed?
>>
File: terminator.jpg (30KB, 648x348px) Image search: [Google]
terminator.jpg
30KB, 648x348px
>>17501300

>Yes.
>>
>>17500561
way to be a big faggot getting someone fired for getting high. hopefully your skeleton jumps out and beats you up.
>>
>worked at this factory where they made windows
>Had this coworker who sniffed methamphetamine
>did his job twice of 2 worker speed
>got promoted several times
>never skipped work
> drugs are bad mmkay?
>>
>>17500633
Fucking this, do your drugs on your own time asshole. Don't make me pick up your slack
>>
File: 545554.jpg (84KB, 313x450px) Image search: [Google]
545554.jpg
84KB, 313x450px
>>17501300
>>
File: serb.png (167KB, 327x289px) Image search: [Google]
serb.png
167KB, 327x289px
9 out of 10 americans are on pharma behavior modification chems, amphetamines, stims, etc

and that's just prescription

aka- drugs

fuck, you drink coffee, dont you?
>>
File: Untitled.png (27KB, 1066x729px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
27KB, 1066x729px
>>17501432
>9 out of 10 americans are on pharma behavior modification chems

94.7% of statistics are made up on the spot by people to support their argument or just for the lulz.
>>
If you played it cool you could have had a coworker/friend that would blaze you up, but instead you had to be a racist pig ratting fucker of a douche tampon and go crying to your other bitch coworkers and a little dank!!! Also maybe the dude you got fired had a hot sister that has a thing for guys who work with her brother IDk
>>
>>17500561
snitches get stitches
>>
File: butthurt-faggot.jpg (56KB, 331x402px) Image search: [Google]
butthurt-faggot.jpg
56KB, 331x402px
>>17500912
>>17500963
>>17501479
>>
>>17500661
You good bro. If anything you took the most logical option, that's a good thing.
>>
>>17500838
Oh god here come the stoners ... *sigh*
>>
You're a douche bag man. In elementary school, did you keep a notebook full of things the other kids did and then rat to the teacher? Fucking Randall.
>>
>>17502006
You're a faggot.
>>
>>17500561
keep your whore mouth shut next time faggot
>>
he was terminated for doing drugs? what the fuck do you work as op?
>>
>>17500561
The sacrifice you made was your own dignity by pretending you had to do what you did. The outcome will be the resentment of your peers.
>>
File: image.jpg (46KB, 466x349px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 466x349px
>tattle on guy getting high
>autism inflates it to muh pagan Equinox sacrifice

N A R C
A
R
C
>>
>>17500561
If it was just weed, you're a fucking asshat. If it was something actually dangerous, you probably did the right thing.
>>
>>17500561
wtf is wrong with you. no you're just a douchebag.
>>
what the fuck is actually going on in this thread. talking about topic dillution.
>>
>>17500561
Well you probably isolated yourself from your coworkers even more by telling on a peer. Your coworkers probably don't like you and management knows you snitch for a living. That job might get way more difficult for you from here on out.

>>17502329
OP said the bathroom smelled like weed, that's why he snitched on him
>>
you'll get a promotion

you'll go to hell
>>
>>17500811
Is OP's co-worker an entertainer of some kind? No? Then fuck off.
>>
>>17500818
I honestly feel bad for people like you who feel they can't get the most out of their lives without getting high.

Quit being a pussy and make your own highs, it feels so much better.
>>
OP did good. If you wanna smoke weed you're welcome to, just do it in your own home so you aren't a burden on coworkers. Faggot deserved to be fired.

And in relation to your sacrifice, nah senpai, you need to do the deed yourself. Inadvertently sacrificing doesn't count.
>>
>>17500838
> LITERALLY EVERBODY ON EARTH BUT YOU DOES WEED AND SMOKING IT DOESN'T MAKE YOU FEEL ANY DIFFERENT AND IF YOU DONT DO IT YOU ARE A FAGGOT BECAUSE 99.999999999% OF EVERYONE SMOKES WEED!!!!! EAWV MLK LKGRYBDEWTHIPNCSA

I hope you realize you sound like an edgy 13 year old who forgot to take his meds.
>>
>>17503001
Yo I typed f/a/m/, why the heck did it change to Senpai?
>>
Keep crying stoners.

Your dank tears are delicious.
>>
>>17500811
>cheech and chong
>job being a stoner

>Beatles
>not working some manual labor job where others lives could be at risk
As already stated
dont be ignorant yourself
as for>>17500814
and every other druggie fucking moron with like comments, dont get high at work you fucking moron and you wont get fired. Do what you want on your free time but when peoples lives are at risk, not the time to get high
>>
>>17503001
>>harming someone who was harming no one

>>its good cuz they tole me it is

kill yourself.
>>
>>17503089
>Do what you want on your free time but when peoples lives are at risk, not the time to get high

To all the people following this line of thought, has it ever occurred to the amount of people on prescription medication that specifically states on the bottle to some affect "don't operate heavy machine or motor vehicle" that completely ignore this warning? I a sure the rate us fairly high considering 50% of American population are on prescription drugs.

I am all for safety on the job site, but if we are going to say "don't use drugs that alter motor functions", then shouldn't this extend to pills too?

The guy in question might have even had a prescription for his use, although doubtful.

It's something to consider.
>>
>>17503098
OP said dude was slacking and wasn't putting in full effort to his job. Maybe not harming anyone badly but anything negative is still negative. And having seen everyone in my family but myself smoking weed on the daily it turns you into a lazy unresponsive cunt. So yeah, bad stuff friendo.
>>
File: image.jpg (83KB, 490x549px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83KB, 490x549px
what a goofy thread. sounds like you just needed to unload here. that's ok.

if the person in question was endangering others with carelessness - not sure of your job details - then that's one thing. lots of people manage to get high on their own time and not make trouble for others so who knows, he probably would have gotten busted eventually.

again i don't know the attitude - not the 'official' attitude, but the general consensus of your workplace towards smoking. most people with unfulfilling jobs smoke, so it just depends. but most people can be discreet about smoking. if someone cannot be discreet, getting caught probably would have happened anyways.

all in all sounds like OP needs to go outside and make friends. i don't know what the equinox has to do with this exactly, except guilt. probably the implications are that your coworkers won't party with you ever
>>
>>17502967
You sound like you eat burgers plain on a bun with nothing else. Probably get angry at people who enjoy mustard or ketchup

>>17503160
Just smoke sativa strains when you have to be active, perfect for hikes and anything that needs to be done. Indica strains make you tired and relaxed
>>
So i had some time to sleep on it and still think your a lil bitch for snitching. I work at a chemical plant and I'm will to say that about 80% of the guys out here take some form of prescription drug just to make it through the day. A couple months ago a large random drug testing brought to light just how many Operators were taking their "wife's" prescription pain killers.
>>
Next time mind your own fucking business. Hope he finds out who was the rat and breaks your little rat legs. Maybe tie you down and cut your little rat dick. I know there is a video here that could help you visualize it
>>
>>17503340
Kek
>>
>>17500561
Sniches get stitches.
>>
>>17503098
> enabled socialist detected
>>
>>17503289
And you sound like the kind of person who would hand out blunts to toddlers and get pissed off when responsible adults take the blunts away from them.

How long you wanna go back and forth buddy?
>>
>>17503512
And left in ditches.
>>
>>17503331
Somebody's never heard of the bandwagon fallacy...
>>
>>17503598
Actually, you're a huge fucking idiot who thinks that people who enjoy life and explore it are somehow weak. That demonstrates that you're a moron who doesn't understand other people at all.

Your argument is like saying, "I don't understand people who can't go through life without needing to read books. I don't need to read books, I enjoy life without books. Stop being pussies book readers!"

It's possible you're just a fucking troll, but trolling by acting like a retard is actually genuine retarded behavior, so you're fucked either way. End game, you're a fucking moron who should hate yourself and your stupid life.
>>
>>17503340
And I hope the next time you're driving you get smashed by a trucker who's completely baked.
>>
>>17503615
Reading books has numerous positive effects on your brain. Smoking pot is just empty pleasure. And you know what? I do feel bad for people who can't live without books too. Making yourself dependant on anything is a weakness, especially those who make themselves dependant on material objects.

But I only say that because I'm always striving to better myself, not something I expect a complacent, disposable worker drone like you to wrap your mind around.
>>
Leave the shit at home. If you wanna get high on the job, find a job that is more supportive of that lifestyle.
>>
>>17503663
>>17503663
Go be a straight edge douchebag at your high school

>always striving to better myself

Are you a stay at home mom that pops Xanax, because you sound like a sheltered weirdo.
>>
>>17500637
goddamn I fucking hate str8 edges
>>
>>17503663
Reading books stoned is amazing. I bet the first response that pops into the rat-faced cucklording snitch tards' heads is "but you can't remember." That would only serve to reinforce the fact you are sheltered retards.

As a matter of fact I average 6 pages per hour quicker reading while stoned compared to sober. The imagination is piqued for some great scifi reads.

TL;dr
Look at all these friendless, no-fun nerd faggots in this thread.
>>
File: 1457918004747s.jpg (9KB, 250x246px) Image search: [Google]
1457918004747s.jpg
9KB, 250x246px
>>17500637
>OP turning in some edgy faggot to keep his job.
he had to do it cuz he ran his mouth to other people and they were like "now uve involved us.you have to tell now r we will all get fired" it became an issue because op was a little bitch in the first place
>>
I had a similar situation at work. Not with drugs. Fuck kept accusing me of taking a handicapped clients food. Fact was he prepared the food and never gave him enough. Fag snitched on me constantly and the brass kept questioning me sometimes daily. No one would believe me...so I took pics ...and the next time he snitched I pulled some of his own medicine....see how a sbitch liked it....I wasnt doing anything wrong but trying to make sure my client had enough food. Back fired on his rat ass...
>>
>>17500561
No you're just an asshole
/thread
>>
>>17504036
>As a matter of fact I average 6 pages per hour quicker reading while stoned compared to sober.
you sound like you have a lot of friends and fun too
>>
File: 10_0.jpg (86KB, 535x668px) Image search: [Google]
10_0.jpg
86KB, 535x668px
>>17504036
>As a matter of fact I average 6 pages per hour quicker reading while stoned

You know, if you're measuring your reading speed by pages per hour there's probably some major brain damage going on with you.
>>
File: image.jpg (78KB, 540x366px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78KB, 540x366px
>>17500561

You should be ashamed you punk ass bitch, snitch ass nigga, obviously you are not smart. How the hell would you be put in trouble? No one knew. I hope he beats the living shit out of you. You rat.
>>
>>17500642

Couldn't have said it better myself. Fuck OP, stupid bitch.
>>
>>17501153
I hope you're next.. Everyone makes mistakes, everyone.. I hope when you do someone is there to rat you out and then maybe you'll mind your own fucking business from now on
>>
>>17504518

Making a mistake =/= deliberately showing how little of a shit you care about your job
>>
as long as you get ur comeuppance first u stupid cunt
>>
>>17504578

>Because retards on 4chan can be trusted to make that call
>>
>>17502967
I honestly feel bad for faggots who just assume people who like to get high cant get the most out of their life. Quit being an self important cunt and explore life it feels so much better
>>
>>17500561

You're a rat piece of shit dude
>>
>>17500845

Holy fuck you sound like an insufferable little fuckfairy faggot.

You'll get what's coming to you.
>>
HOLY FUCK there way too many druggie fags on this board
>>
File: 1458784029488.jpg (52KB, 469x505px) Image search: [Google]
1458784029488.jpg
52KB, 469x505px
>>17500561
I hope that they know you're the one that got them fired, I hope the wrath of a thousand hells decend on you.
You fucking rat.
>>
>>17500661
I know tons of fucking meth heads that do thier fucking job just fine in factories.
Maybe you should mind your own fucking business.
Grow a pair and tell them youre the rat that got them fired.
>>
>>17500661
>man up
You went behind some poor bastard back and got him fired, maybe you should have told him your not going to handle his work load. BUT no, you slunk away like a filthy snake.
>>
>>17500738
Are you fucking kidding me.
You just smelled weed on some guy and cried about it?
Fuck you dude.
>>
>>17500845
>guess I'm an asshole then
Correct.
>>
>>17500867
>wahh i have no friends
Cuz you're a fucking rat
>I sat at home to make this thread
And you're also fucking stupid
>>
>>17500898
You think a 19 year old male cant have a kid on his hip these days??
I bet your a 40 year old feminist with a dry dick.
>>
>>17500907
This, I agree with this man.
>>
>>17504865
>weed
>a drug

I mean cmon it's current year
>>
>73 posters
Wow op, at least 60ish people want you to fucking die.
Better get to it!
Personaly, I think you should confront the guy and tell him what you did.
Post results.
>>
>>17500561
Op lives in Idaho.
Op is a potato fucker
>>
Stupid fuck I hope you die
>>
>>17503663
Holy shit, Captain Pretentious.
>>
>>17500706
You sound like a massive piece of shit.

I hope one day down the road life the same thing happens to you.
>>
>>17500728
You're a fucking dweeb, too. Just like OP.
>>
NO GOOD FUCKING RAT
A
R
C

shoo shoo RATO
>>
File: image.jpg (11KB, 125x87px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11KB, 125x87px
>all these butt hurt 20 year old
stoners who live on a liberal arts college campus who still think skating and the band sublime is cool
>>
>>17500561
The guy you got fired is going to kick your arse.

Rule #1, don't grass up your co-workers.
Rule #2, own up to mistakes you make, don't let others share the blame.

The bosses know you're an arse-licker and will work you to the bone before giving you the elbow. Enjoy. Fucking snake.
>>
>>17505518
Listening to iannis xenakis while ripping sour diesel in my volcano as I type up my thesis on geomagnetism..u mad brah?
>>
>>17505518

Sublime is fucking great, what do you listen to?
>>
>>17505675
Not that guy.. but yeah I'm slightly mad. Been smoking Humbolt for 2 months. Sick of it. Would kill for a bit Diesel.

Mmmmm Diesel.
>>
>>17505692
You in NorCal? Just moved to CO so the bud scene is wide and plentiful
>>
>>17505518

wow. you sound 40.
>>
>>17505702
Nah in UK bro. Getting Oz's for 150 so cant really complain. Still, Mmmmmmm Diesel.

I bet it's the nice sticky one too. Gotta flick dat shit into the joint like a booger.
>>
You fucked up some guys life because you're a gossip. And now you're trying to be a victim, because you're a narcissist. And you are afraid of Marijuana because you're an uninformed weenie. Go make this shit right or your curse will be that you're a bag of dicks forever.
>>
Wow man, how would you possibly be held reliable for something illegal he was doing. I mean, if they did catch him, in what possible way could he involve you in it, unless you had drugs in your system. Most druggies just live and let live you know, if they get caught, well allright, they knew it was a possibility, but bringing some random ass coworker down with them, just because they saw him do something is the least of their concerns. Honestly this was a scummy thing to do OP.
>>
>>17505704
Got a weed fetish bro
Thread posts: 216
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.