[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you believe in? I believe in God, the Bible in general.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

What do you believe in?

I believe in God, the Bible in general. I do not believe it is 100% accurate, because of the history of how it was written. But 40 different people throughout 1500 years, something had to unify them. I believe there is a God and he is a lot like the Bible describes, but he isn't the way he is mostly portrayed by the modern world. I believe religion and paranormal things are far far beyond our comprehension, so we must learn to love whoever our creator is, so that we will be accepted by him when we die.
History can prove there was a man named Jesus and he was crucified because of his beliefs. If he did it because he loves humanity, and he really believed he loved it enough to give his life, well that's just inspiring. And I hope someday I could love someone as much as that.
>>
Amen praise to Jesus King of Kings and Yahweh Father of Lights
>>
>>17500514
I believe in Lucifer
>>
>>17500514
I believe in my chair. Hopefully it won't...let me down!
>>
I believe in my chair, that it won't let me down.
>>
I belive in FSM
>>
all beliefs are ego
set them all aside and see
>>
>>17500514
What unified them seems to have been corrupted sometime ago in some way. I always wonder if the reason religion is dying is because we're living in the post rapture world. The black plague was the start of the apocalypse, we may be inherently damned. That could be the reason you don't feel something the way they did when they prayed, the reason miracles don't happen like they used to, God stopped listening to us, he stopped loving us, we're not his Children. He stopped shining his light on us and we are inherently damned.
>>
>>17500685
Brutal
>>
>>17500514

I also believe in god, god is wonderful and I want to suck his dick and have him inside my butt, I want god to make me a girl so I can be a total whore, also I want magic powers so I can fuck people in their dreams in the most dirty and kinky ways, children too if possible, and then I would appear after fucking them several times in their lives, show myself to them and ask if they wanna fuck irl too.

I love swalowing cum and also to be cummed inside.
>>
>>17500760
Your mommy not give you enough attention???
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.