[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask a Psychic's assistant anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 2

subject says it. I'm an assistant to a Los Angeles based psychic (though we travel to New York, New Hampshire, and other cities several times a year).

fun facts
>been in the business for about 40 years
>has been hired to do readings at a vice presidents christmas party
>does readings, channelings, exorcisms

ask my anything
>>
>>17498969
What's the scariest thing you've ever seen?
>>
>>17498990

I sat in on an exorcism once, and it was pretty spooky. they came in wtih a bruise from their back all the way down their ass. next day it was only the size of a thumb.

they kept shaking and vomiting like crazy.

we recently had a client come in and my boss decided that their case will be taken pro bono, which generally means something serious is about to go down. we should be going to their house by the end of the month to see whats up. i didnt sit in on that one as it started as a regular reading, so i dont quite know whats happening yet.
>>
>>17498995
Wow, did you need previous preparation to sit trough the exorcism?
>>
Okay but are you actually psychic or a scam artist? It's okay to admit it, its anon.
>>
>>17498969
What do you do, as an assistant?
>>
Any visions for the future of the people of Earth? Is he worried at all? Are you?
>>
Sounds like a scammer to me.
>>
>>17499019

im not a psychic. i am a psychic's assistant.

>BUT IS HE A SCAM ARTIST

i dont think so. we take clients pro bono when we have nothing to gain. the recent pro bono-ing is from a really poor mexican family that seems to have a haunting.

>>17499016

not really. the way he and the other mediums describe it im kind of a... i forget the word they used, but being around and giving energy helps they say. though now they want me to start writing out everything that happens in certain sessions to release after his death.

>>17499023

assistant is the term we used, but truthfully i run the entire business. my favorite part is the design work. I just put up his brand new website, last month i finished a new book cover for a re-release, and before that did a book cover (the picture in the OP) for his most recent book.

I get to write the next book myself, so thats going to be fun. but i do every single thing for the office from accounting, to the design, to the advertising, to the day to day scheduling, to his trips etc. literally the only thing i didnt do was our taxes cuz one of our clients does that.

>>17499026

his concept of spirituality (were basically a cult) doesn't really allow room for 'worry'. the human race is going to die out in roughly 400 years or less he says, but were supposed to, as we are each achieving 'validation'

>>17499031

based on those three sentences? are you psychic? :^)
>>
>>17498969
I may have pissed off a few spirits stemming from traveling abroad and not fully understanding the culture... After the trip I've been seeing a few spirits at home but they seem to be from my area and unrelated. One is very friendly while the other is a prankster and gives me the creeps. I don't know what they want, but they demand attention sometimes like they want something.
What do I do?
>>
>>17499040

the approach differs based on the 'evolution' of the spirit.

most psychics do the traditional holy water, sage, salt across windows, etc. but my boss tends to take a more clinical internal approach. usually he creates a planchette, talks to the spirit, demands shit, and then we rip or burn it.

my mother preferred the water and salt and sage approach, and it stopped pretty much every problem we ever had. she even did it in my apartment back when we had some really weird shit going on there, the problems instantly vanished.

I think no matter the approach its about asserting yourself to them.
>>
>>17499038
So basically you take care of everything except for the actual psychic part of the job.

What got you into it?
>>
>>17499048

>except for the actual psychic part of the job

for the most part. he claims I'm psychic to some degree, and has recently taken me into his private meeting with other mediums so i can learn more about it. he says by the time he dies I'll be able to do spirit clearings as well.

but for the most part i do handle the business side of things.

>what got you into it

chance, really. i had just finished filming a web series and needed to get an actual job. i didnt want to go back to restaurant work so i applied for every office job i could find. i was the only person they interviewed, and got hired on the spot because of my spirit type.

the old manager ragequit a week later which was good cuz i caught him embezzling among other things, and i immediately got promoted with a nice raise.
>>
>>17499061
That's a pretty lucky happening. He's been in the business for 40 years, but how long have you been doing this job?
>>
>>17499068

Two years this July. yeah he kind of got his rise back when psychic's were becoming a mainstream thing.

he was an alcoholic at an early age, and quit drinking one day, started noticing some weird stuff. he found a book written by a popular female psychic at the time, and went to seek her help. they ended up getting married. they since divorced though.

>thats a pretty lucky happening

extremely. he took a risk on a guy with very little experience all because of my 'spirit type'. ive done awesomely though. in the first year i cut out donations from 50 thousand to 19 thousand.
>>
>>17499075
Is there any time he's dealt with something cool? I.e. actual deities, or higher ranking "demons", not lower spirits claiming to be such.
>>
>>17499077

thats where it gets tricky (and to some degree, personal). most everyone on /x/ follows a similar idea that you listed,

deities, higher ranking 'demons' etc. but by Bill's account that ranking system is a bit backwards.

most 'demons' are actually really low level spirits that got stuck in something like Christianity without experiencing their growth, and continued to degenerate from there.

theres a bit more to the story, but i cant quite give all the details at this time.
>>
>>17499084
I used those terms to put it into simple and understandable words. I know there's no real ranking like in christian terms.

To put it in other words, is there anything somewhat dignified you've ever come across?
>>
>>17499047
There's a problem with that. For me a spirit isn't anything to be afraid of and deserves as much respect as a person. I don't mind sharing my house and have said so out loud, which usually calms the activity. Nothing has ever harmed anyone and most people are oblivious to what's going on. I just get spooked when things turn on, certain energy builds, or there's a sighting. However I'm not keen on the planchet stuff from friends who brought over the 'game' and gave us a few days of shadows. Like midday, no one outside to cast it creepy.
Should I see about contacting someone anyway to check out if I'm being too lenient?
>>
>>17499090

we talked to this sort of 'outer earth' spirit last time we got all the mediums together. im not really sure where it falls under.

i know they've dealt with some 'big bads' and other things before and i myself am considered 'close' to the center and have apparently met the center and while i cannot confirm myself whether or not it was truly the center, it was certainly a defining moment in my life. but im not really allowed to go into details on the 'big bads' until he dies (or i get the okay to, he might change his mind cuz theres only one dimension left or something)

>>17499095

note: everything im stating as if it is fact, is what I learned via my mother, or via bill, so take it with a grain of salt. i dont like to state things as fact, cuz when i see other /x/ers do it, its rather annoying. but heres whatsup:

while you may be fine with treating a spirit with the same respect as a human, you wouldnt let a random human just come into your house and mess with you would it? try asserting yourself against these things, letting them stay if you dont mind, but insisting that they 'pay their fair share'. see where it goes from there.

the thing about spirits is that they only interact to benefit themselves, or because they are 'degenerating' (which essentially means refusing to reincarnate and fucking shit up cuz their mad) so they either need to pay their fair share for whatever they are using your property for, or they need to get gone.
>>
>>17499107
>only one dimension left
Are you able to elaborate on this?
>>
>>17499116

i dont entirely understand it myself, as im new to the mediumship group. i dont want to sound dumb or wrong, and i think i will be to some degree cuz the word 'dimension' seems to have a different meaning there. they have an odd shorthand that im struggling with.

but basically they spent the last 40 years meeting up on sundays to clear away dimensions and theres 7 i think.
>>
How does it feel to work for a fraud who exploits people's grief for the sole purpose of scamming as much cash as possible out of them?
>>
>>17499128

you drink coffee picked by slaves, wear clothes made by slaves, and use phones made by child slaves so desperate to end their lives that they had to put nets outside their windows to ensure they dont commit suicide. every single thing you own and every single job you have benefits you by exploiting people to a devastating horrific degree.

but sure. im the bad guy.
>>
>>17499134
Jokes on you, I neither drink coffee, nor own a phone. I haven't even been clothes shopping in 5+ years. I have no direct control over who makes my clothes, anyway, I'm just the consumer. You are in a much more direct position, and I just want you to know that what your employer is doing is morally wrong on pretty much every level. Psychics are all frauds who only tell you what you want to hear, that's how they get popular.
>>
>>17499142

>you are slightly worse than me cuz i only consume
>they tell you what you want to hear

business would be better if he did that, but jennifer aniston stopped seeing him cuz he told her she and pitt would break up
>>
Ignore the b8.

>>17499124
Has he noticed an increase in activity in the last few years, or has it always been the same?
>>
>>17499153

i never really asked. though i guess it would depend on the type of activity. he comments on the comings and goings of spiritual interference in his own life, and when that happens he tends to asemble the mediums to sort it all out. lately theres been more interference. last year there was a big interference, but it was some higher plane shit effecting everyone of the validation spirit type, not like typical hauntings and shit.

i imagine for the most part it'd mostly be the same i think
>>
>>17499166
>last year
Around which period of the year?
>>
>>17499166
How does he classify humans? Are there different kinds of humans in his opinion?
>>
>>17499167

it was kind of a big thing all year was the point, and the mediums had to get together to chop it up.

>>17499171

to him, the human isnt really whats important so much as the spirit type behind it (except russians. we have a mutually agreed upon hate for russians). basically there are two major types
>change
>Validation

within that you can define things as well you want, but they arent solid as is, its kind of like describing one type as 'fast or slow'. one is clearly fatser than the other, but its hard to truly define the two.

anyway,
change people reincarnate here to change. as such they tend to face a lot of issues in their lives that are supposed to help them grow more drastically than a validation. they keep reincarnating until they become validation.

Validations are new. mostly because there wasnt many validation type spirits until recently (though there were many supposedly like myself, that were immediately validation from the very beginning) but they couldnt appear reincarnate until recently because humans have only become evolved enough to hold our spirits around the year 1900 (give or take).

validations do grow and change to some degree, but only to cement their validation. they come here to validate their existence, and in doing so often help many change people experience the change they need in order to learn their life lessons.

Validations only need to incarnate once, then can go to a higher dimension. most come twice, cuz the first ones kind of a 'testing the waters' phase. some can come many times, as many as they want.

im whats called a 'second generation validation' which means im as advanced as a validation that reincarnated twice (despite this supposedly being my first time ever incarnating).
>>
>>17499188
How would you go about identifying a Validation?
>>
>>17499188
This guy is legit. Btw you really have potential too.
Btw his group of mediums is 8 (himself and 7 more) or am I mistaken?
What readings does he usually do?
What does he think about our current economic system?
Also I hope that he lives at least 4-5 years more. I would like to meet him in person.
>>
>>17499038
> the human race is going to die out in roughly 400 years or less

Dude awesome!

Tell more! who's fault is it?
the muslims right?
its them right?
>>
>>17499213

we are working on a 'test' but they arent foolproof. ive gotten REALLY good at identifying them, but ive been wrong before. like i said, validation is like saying someone is 'fast'. it doesnt tell you how fast they are. its rough.

the general rule is whether or not your life continues to work out. not like everything is handed to you on a platter, but the problems just pass and fade out. validations are rarely meant to be tested unless its for validating themselves. its hard to explain and im not doing it justice.

validations biggest problems in life is learning to let go of romance and stop trying to be like other people (though most everyone thinks the latter applies to them).

wish i could give more info, but its largely irrelevant really.

>>17499219

>btw you have potential too
y-you too. but no really,

>8 or 7

it varies from time to time. it used to be a lot bigger, but his inner circle got more inner over the years.

i just counted on my fingers though, you got it right, with me there it makes 8 on the dot. I've been better at it then i thought, a lot of my 'passing thoughts' end up getting reflected in the main medium in sometimes freaky ways.

>what readings does he usually do

if you want the commercial outline of them
www.billburns.org/readings.html

but our most popular is just hour long readings (Though spirit clearings are REALLY popular in new hampshire, that place haunted as fuck).

>economic system

im not sure, he talks politics a bit, but we usually just talk business, spooks, and stuff.

>hope he lives 4-5 years

he plans to live until he is 84. he is currently 75.

>would like to meet him in person

if you are ever in any major cities hes there often, but hes really expensive tbqh. if i had full control id switch up the business model, but with how expensive it is to run the office, there isnt much i can do.
>>
>>17499219

his lectures are cheap as fuck though (if you go to the store link, and email me a few titles, i can send you some for free, ive done that for other /x/philes before) and we even have one for free on youtube (as well as a TV special where he channeled the spirit of marilyn monroe).

>>17499227

>tell us more
>who's fault

its kind of our natural life span. the spiritual reason behind it is right now people are still reincarnating, but soon we wont need to reincarnate very much anymore, and as such the human race will begin to die out as we achieve our 'perfection'.
>>
>>17499188
>except russians. we have a mutually agreed upon hate for russians

its kinda hard to believe your bullshit when you live in the 50s. let me guess, their spirits are "corrupted" or they have no souls or whatever.
>>
>>17499238
> will begin to die out as we achieve our 'perfection'.

lame. really lame.

so we just fuck around for 200.000 years or more then spend aproximately five centuries or more since the Industrial revolution and that's it.

Lame.

Will we at least come close to some major war soon or what.
>>
>>17499236
I am currently on the other side of the globe. Got a shitton of work to do here. Also compared to my lifestyle it is fking cheap - 1 week worth of food or sth. Its not that I cant take a plane, just I have to do some specific things every 6 hours and even with the new plane from London that makes it to the USA in less than 2 hrs I still cant get to London in time...
Also I get the feeling that we have 300-400 more yrs to live but it just doesnt match up. In February the northern hemisphere hit critical condition - 2 degrees celsius rise since the beginning of the industrial revolution. Thats the reason I asked about the economy.
Ooh and thanks for the offer, I will email you as soon as I take my exams.
>>
>>17499243

Nope. Just a racist inside joke between the two of us. One of our mediums is Russian herself.

>>17499250

> probably not the kind ur fantasizing about.

>>17499270

Send a list and I'll upload em.
>>
>>17499274
>probably not the kind ur fantasizing about.

then what kind.

come on man, is something gonna happen this year or what.

too bad i am an atheist, would like the idea i have a soul and get reborn all the time, sounds too far fetched for me. still, could be true. still gay there is no way to "uncover" the world of spirits and make it visible.
>>
>>17499278

He hasn't mentioned anything about a giant disaster this year.
>>
>>17499284
too bad. oh well. 400 years to go until extinction.

hopefully the whole "dimensional" bullshit or whatever will let us see ghosts and stuff.
>>
>"Ask my anything"
>>
>"Ask my anything" ayy lmao
>>
How many years until anything major happens? Not necessarily war, in fact, anything noteworthy.
>>
>>17499404

Idk man. He doesn't talk much about that sort of thing. It might depend on ur definition of noteworthy.

But considering were constantly at war and societies already on a path to destruction resource wise, what's really "noteworthy" that could happen? Seems like humanity will decline into extinction at the same rate it's been for awhile now
>>
>>17499524
Do you know of any other legit psychics in the US? Particularly ones in Boston or Salem?
The places you guys go to are too far for me to go to reliably
>>
File: 1452217439552.png (1MB, 1072x736px) Image search: [Google]
1452217439552.png
1MB, 1072x736px
>>17498995
Why don't you realize that Exorcisms are the solely a responsibility of the Catholic Church?
>>
>>17500906
When are you going to realize that Vatican 2 is the church of satan?
>>
> try asserting yourself against these things, letting them stay if you dont mind, but insisting that they 'pay their fair share'.
Pay their fair share? You evil person. No one owes you shit for existing in "your" space you evil person.
>>
>>17499061
>i was the only person the interviewed
>got hired on the spot because of my spirit type

lol
>>
Can you share any examples of moments where your boss appeared to be genuinely legit? You seem to take a lot of what he says on faith vs. hard evidence, I'd love to hear some personal anecdotes and shit.
>>
You've come here several times advertising your crackpot in the form of an "AMA." Go away and try reddit instead.
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.