[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shadow Spirits

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 10

File: shadowpeople.jpg (48KB, 400x343px) Image search: [Google]
shadowpeople.jpg
48KB, 400x343px
Anyone seen one of these? Stories?
>>
>>17497513
my girlfriend used to see one standing next to her during the night guarding her in our old place we rented she is Egyptian and I believe her cause Egyptians are weird
>>
>staying in cabin during winter
>only person within about ten miles
>wake up
>shadow figure is standing in the middle of the room
>it's not making any sound but is making the most horrible noise in my mind, it's a mixture of static and screaming
>I'm stuck to the bed and can't move, scared out of my mind

I was at a low point in life then. I believe this was an attempt at possession. I managed to hold out though.
>>
Shadow people are actually a pretty common apparition. I've seen so many stories posted here and elsewhere about the Hat Man. Supposedly sometimes he has red eyes and sometimes he doesn't. If you get the red eyed version, something bad will happen. That sounds kind of like some shitty chain letter, I know, but I can't really think of a better way to put it.
>>
>>17497572
Damn, my experience wasn't nearly as bad.
>be me, 16
>walking home with my dad at night after going to see a movie
>about 50 feet from house
>look over into parking lot across the street and see a shadowy figure just standing there
>it was about 5' 5". I didn't notice any red eyes, but it was only there for about a second.

I didn't see it again until a couple years after when I looked through my kitchen window and it was in the same spot.
>>
I had on two occasions closed eye visuals after taking my medicine. I would be laying down, and the sight of my bedroom door would open with a shadowy, looming figure facing my back.

I occasionally get the "television tooth" (visuals sounds and other sensations before bed time)
https://youtu.be/bWaFqw8XnpA?t=2m
>>
File: 1437507455747.jpg (37KB, 396x382px) Image search: [Google]
1437507455747.jpg
37KB, 396x382px
I already described pretty much all of my experiences with shadows in previous threads. Had one two nights ago I didn't mention, but it's nothing much. I was walking downstairs at night and noticed dark silhouette in front of me(light was falling from the front as well so my own shadow was behind me). I stopped moving, looking at it, and it quickly ran away.
>>
>>17497685
Why the fuck would you type half a story then ask if you need to continue? The obvious answer is going to be yes every time, you twat.
>>
>>17497692
>>
I saw something once, in my bedroom before school. This was quite a while ago, but I'm not sure if it was a shadow person. It was more like a shadowy, vaguely shaped... thing. Sort of floating about three feet off the ground just by my bedroom door. It looked kind of like the heatwaves you see radiating off the road and shit on a really hot day, but pitch black.

And then it disappeared, and my ears popped really loudly, there was this weird split second static-y crack sound, and my ears rang for a good ten minutes afterwards. No fucking clue what it was. My first thought was sleep paralysis, because I'd only just recently woken up, but I had to sit up to see it properly, so nah.
>>
File: image.jpg (49KB, 370x518px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49KB, 370x518px
Shadow people are a bunch of sour sallies.
>>
OP here. I'm pretty new to this board, and man, I had no idea these things were so common. I thought I was insane.
>>
>>17497576
I uses to see the hatman in my childhood home. Haven't seen him for over a decade now but I clearly remember him. My ex girlfriend would often see a similar figure up to before I met her.
>>
>be 7-8ish
>sleeping at grandparents' house, mom is out (probably) stripping
>sleeping in guest bedroom after I had a spoopy dream in my bedroom at midnight
>wake up around 3am-ish
>see enormous shadowy figure at the end of my bed, it's fucking lanky and almost as tall as the ceiling
>feel some apendage trying to wrap around my leg beneath the sheets
>nope out of there and run to grandparents' bedroom

What the fuck did I experience?
>>
me and my bestfriend were driving through the country (rural Virginia) and we both saw a family of shadowpeople midgets run aross the road holding hands.. one was like a midget version of hatman. we were a bit 420'd but we know what we saw and we had never heard of
'shadow sprits" at the time.
>>
File: ss+(2016-03-22+at+06.12.31).jpg (880KB, 1936x1066px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-03-22+at+06.12.31).jpg
880KB, 1936x1066px
December 20, 2007. Around 9:30 PM. I was 17.

I was putting our mare in the pic related (stall) for the night when something spooked her. This wasn't normal behaviour for her. She reared turned away and ran away ripping the lead out of my hands. I pointed my flashlight in the stall, and in there was a 9ft tall shadow figure holding what looked like a 10 ft long spear, it pointed at me and screamed. I ran like a fucking kenyan into my house and loaded my 30-30, went back out and it was gone. I pointed my 2m cp spot light around the acreage and saw nothing. I finally caught my spooked horse and put her in her stall. Later that week our trailer was repo'd and I haven't been back there since then. I fucking won't go back there even if someone paid me. Even if I had an army, I will not go back there.
>>
>>17499808
Also adding, that in that same week I was also diagnosed with a sudden and severe peanut allergy. Before that, I was never allergic to peanuts. I nearly died in the hospital ER after eating some reese's pb cups.
>>
about a week ago i was at work and i saw a figure off the corner of my eye with red eyes just staring at me waiting behind a door i think it was waiting for me to come outside
>>
>>17499808
What happened to your horse after you didnt show up anymore
>>
>>17497685
Underage and b&
>>
>>17497572
Could've been sleep paralysis. It's pretty common to see these during it and it would explain why you couldn't move. It happened to me once when I was way younger, I believed too that it was attempt at possession until I learned about sleep paralysis.
>>
I see these all the time. I'm not normally the type to be into this sort of thing, but some things, like shadows, have just kind of been thrown in my face. I see these shadows almost daily. Some are in the form of a humanoid, some as an insect, some animals and some are almost... horror creature -like. They are almost always seen just out of the corner of your eye, in your peripheral vision. (though there are some I've looked right at) and for some reason, they seem to be easiest seen in low light. I've been trying to learn more about it in hopes of proving I'm not going crazy. What I have learned so far is that they are a number of different things, perceived in the same way. Like some may be benign, harmless things, others are manifested curses, demons, sentinels (bad kind) etc. If you've ever seen them hide from you, it's a safe bet it's something bad. creepy af. The weirdest thing is, is that my experiences and those described to me by others is that it's almost like you don't SEE them but sort of... sense them. Like it's a visual clue, but you also feel them. That's my experience.

Or maybe I've just outed myself as the crazy in the room.
>>
File: camouflage.jpg (200KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
camouflage.jpg
200KB, 640x480px
I once woke up and saw a face looking down at me by the bed. It looked by a face someone who used a camouflage. It was see though. I closed by eyes and then didn't see it anymore. It was weird. Saw the see though camo shapes a few times in my bedroom actually. It looked like on the pic.
>>
File: 1458455985584.gif (2MB, 436x208px) Image search: [Google]
1458455985584.gif
2MB, 436x208px
>>17497513

I used to have these super-intense/vivid nightmares where about 4 or 5 of these things were standing all around my bed.

I had sleep paralysis and they would just shake the shit out of me. Like, it would lift me up about a foot out of the bed and smash me back down repeatedly. Weirdest thing is they didn't have to move to do it, like levitation or something.

Afterwords I would wake up with the sheets all messed up and more worn out than when I went to sleep.

I stopped taking sleeping pills and it eventually stopped.
>>
I guess I'll tell my story. Never been on /x/, so I'm not too sure if this experience is a Shadow dude or whatever, but here goes.
>be me
>be 5-6, sleep on top bunk while lil bro is on the bottom bunk
>bed is in corner of the room and the door is in the corner diagonally from the bed
>one night feeling sick, go to sleep
>feel like I wake up, room is super dark but lit up enough to be viewable
>door is open, never really is
>something standing in doorway, it's s big dark shape staring at me, it's not that I can't make out what it is
>looks like armored guy, but in a hellish war, red eyes, animalistic mouth
>scream and try to get away
>wake up for real, just a dream
>mom tells me years later that her and her bf came in and got me off the bed but it was hard cause I was trying to get away from them and yelling/crying
>still have the same dream, once or twice a month
>the scenery always matches my actual surroundings irl

Originally I thought it was a fever dream but since it's recurring that's less likely
>>
>>17501678
Me^
Hellish way*

Also, I don't really afraid of this thing anymore. I just kinda call him the guy, and that's about it. Haven't told many people about it.
>>
Far more common than you might think.
If you don't -want- to see them, just treat them as you would a minor inconvenience. Ignore them. Don't let them make you afraid. They feed on fear.
>>
>>17501519
I'm just curious if anyone else has experienced the same thing.
>>
>>17501714
And you know this how? :^)
>>
>>17501715
They used to watch me, when I was little. Strange, black, humanoid figures. They often popped up in the corner of my eye, or in the feelings of being watched, that I had. After a while, it became so.. Mundane. Their prescence was just so. I didn't fear them. Maybe that's why I don't see them now. Maybe they just got better at hiding. I don't quite know.
>>
>>17501719
Personal experience. If you start to think of them as a normal thing, if you stop being afraid of the figures in the darkness, they gradually fade away.
>>
I saw 2 of them while hotboxing with a friend. We were parked in front of a neighborhood pool at night. I saw 2 of them, about 8 ft, skinny and with an squiggly sillouhuette. I was too high to care at the time. My friend immediately started the car and left. The next day we talked about it and he said he saw the same thing. They definitely werent people. The direction they came from didnt have any benches so I dont know why anyone would be there in the first place. It's one thing to see shadow people in a state of sleep paralysis, but I was completely lucid - stoned - but lucid.
>>
I've seen numerous shadowy figures from the ages of about 5-6 ish until I was maybe about 13.
It was always out of the corner of my eye and always in the shape of a different animal. The only time I saw it clearly was when my cousin was babysitting me at my uncle's when I was about 6. I looked down the hallway and saW a tall, thin figure with what looks like a really big tribal mask moving from doorway to doorway when I looked down the hall.
I stopped seeing it when we moved from the country side to town save for one time these two giant shadows of claws moved along my wall.
Anyone else seen the tribal mask man? I asked a friend if she'd seen shadowy figures before and she mentioned him without me saying anything about it.
>>
Just picked this one from the Deep Sea thread. Divebro who has been entertaining us with saturation diving stories woke up like this this morning.

"Fell asleep and was promptly woken by a sleep paralysis nightmare. Heard this weird rasp and it felt like someone was drumming their fingers up and down along my side. I thought I saw a shadow bobbing up and down out of view. I finally snapped into motion, knocked over a full glass of water, and the fucking lightbulb in my lamp burned out when I turned it on. Spookmax 9000. Hate that shit.

Topping off a night of deep diving stories with what I can only assume was a ghost checking me for tenderness."
>>
ITT: homosexual underage dweebs terrified of their own shadow.
>>
I was about 18 at the time. I was over at a friend's house. For story purposes we will call him Jay. It was Halloween night and Jay and I had decided to go for a bike ride and just see what kind of shit we could get into. Jay had a little brother, who we will call Carl, who insisted he come with us. I did not have an issue with this seeing as he was only 16, and was savage and alpha as fuck for somebody his age. Jay, on the other hand, was always annoyed by Carl, and refused to let him tag along. Their mother had overheard everything and had told Jay that he either had to take Carl with us, or he would be in deep shit for a while.
>Fast forward to the bike ride
We were just shooting the shit with some other people in the neighborhood and having a good time for a while. When we finally got back to our ride we saw one house that looked eerie due to an angel statue on the lawn that had a spotlight on it that cause the shadow to look almost demon like. Carl, being the Savage he is rode his bike up the driveway to look around. About halfway up the driveway he stopped and just sat there motionless. At that point I started to walk up myself and saw what he had seen. There was a shadow figure of thin lanky man standing at about 6'8. In the center of his head were two glowing red eyes. It being Halloween and all, I assumed it was a decoration, and told Carl to stop being such a pussy. It was at that point the figures head turned towards me and cooked sideways. I told Carl to get the fuck out of there. We all got back on the bikes as fast as we could and rode off. As we were riding away, every street light we passed under would flicker off. That was one of the weirdest fuckin experiences of my life.
>>
All this talk of the "hat man" brought back horrible memories for me of nightmares I had when I was a child.

It sounds fucking stupid as hell, but I used to wake up crying and screaming because this man in a grey hat would turn everyone's eyes into tits.
I know it's fucking weird and funny, but as a child vividly seeing everyone's face morphed and mutated by these two breasts hanging off their face was terrifying.

Please tell me what triggered these dreams. I must have had them twenty or so times that I can remember. They're obviously gone now, but I've always been curious.
>>
>>17497513
OK my 100% heresy & real stories
>be me, 16
>sleeping in my house
>bottom flor have good working motion sensor alarm
>wake up from nightmare and realize I have sleep paralize
>saw hooded shadow figure at the foot of my bed
>think "WTF???" because there wasn't even centimeter space, bed always stick to wall
>look carefully, and saw hole creepy shadow realm behind figure
>be christinfag then, start to pray
>God almost always be bitch for me(pray because my grandma have cancer she died few days after and so on...)
>Shadow figure catch my foot and spoke my name
>though "screw it" and start praying for random Gods
>shadow figure seems amused and get closer extending his hand toward me
>And then I remembered about my favorite Goddess/Titan from mythology
>When his hand almost reach me, I just said something as stupid as "gtfo Hekate protects me" (rely I was big rpgfag then)
>but it seems worked - Figure swore in some unholy language and slowly go forward leaving my room through close door
>The "portal" also disappeared in a blink

Since that I took up occult, and don't seen any shadow people for years, but few days ago finally meetone again, but sadly it wasn't hooded one, but Big empty eyes one, so it goes like:
>about 3.45 something interrupt my sweet lucid dream
>sleep paralyze again
>saw it of acorner of my eye
>focus and brake paralyze
>look carefully on it and start consider it is moral to ask this mysterious, skittish girl, who smiles only to me, if she interested in me through shadow figure (somehow)
>I know in that moment, I could ask him to do anything for me
>but I miss a chance Big eyes free himself from my influence and decide to "strategy retreat" from my house

Basically shadow people are week and easy to use by any occultist (but you must remember they are like cheep worker, not slaves or pets) but avoid this with huge round hats, this are different.
>>
My mom saw a bunch, then she died of brain cancer
>>
>>17501433
We had a neighbor watch after her and sell her to another family we knew. We lived in hotels for seven months after losing the house.
>>
>>17503024
Hekate is a 'real' god from greek mythology. Not just rpgs.
>>
>>17504691
Read the line before the one where he mentions Hecate. It's not actually the goddess herself who repels demons, but your faith in said goddess. You just gotta believe, man.
>>
>>17503024
You seem to know a little info about the Hat Man shadow archetype. What really are these beings and why do they in particular pose such a threat to us, anon?
>>
>>17498203
It's a very common phenomena. Many reports all over the web yet I still haven't experienced it
>>
>>17497513
i was loaded out of my mind from drinking in my late teens. my neighborhood had one main intersection. me walking south there is a patch of bamboo/palm fronds (i'm in florida) to the right and an open cattle farm to the left. as i approached the intersection i started seeing inky black figures kind of float from the palms to the open farm. as i got closer the black figures took on a human form. almost like native american in their dress but still completely black. i watched them for half an hour, sobering up as i did.

later after moving away and going to college, i came back to hang out with my parents. next door the neighbor had died and his son had taken over the property. he is about 10ish years older than me. he said that when he had been younger he and a friend heard a voice at the intersection. it didn't speak english and both of them confirmed what the other heard.

shadow people. fucking shadow people
>>
>>17497513
at my old house they would just walk down the hallway one of em was laying down on the back of my couch once i could just lay in bed with my door open after i turned the tv off and went to bed and just watch them walk by 1 by 1 the attic was in the same direction they were walking i was never allowed up there so yea i lived with them in my house for like 4 maybe 5 years nothing to bad happend other than me other then me being hospitalized for "anger issues" despite having perfectly good reason to try and murder those fucking scumbag peices of shit who i wish to see dead as a belly up fish in a ditch filled with sewer fluids it was also around the time i droped out of school entirely durisng that time i met a person over the internet who si now FUCKING STALKING ME
AND NOW SOME CUNT IS TRYING TO SUCK OUT MY FUCKING ENERGY SHE EVEN HAS THE FUCKING BALLS TO CALL HERSELF A SUCCUBUS AND I HOPE SHE FUCKS OFF BECAUSE I DIDN'T TRY TO BLOODY SUMMON ONE. DESPITE THAT I SHOULD NOT HAVE TOLD THE FUCKING DEVIL TO GIVE ME ANYONE that was kinda dumb of me CAUSE now i'm pretty dam close to screwed if i don't fucking kill her and all the rest of them.so there's my story about the shadow people shit grammar and all.
>>
>>17505087
Interesting circumstances anon
>>
Shadow people are actually demons, since they feed off from people suffering and fear.
>>
one crawled on me, said huh and left. True story weirdest shit I ever seen.
>>
>>17505087
well i've done some thinking and it was probably my grandfather on my fathers side that summoned it how screwed am i?
>>
>>17499808

trailer =/= house.
>>
I saw the claws of one, about two weeks ago.
I just woke up, was thinking about what I was gonna do today. Tried to get up, hmm that's weird I can't move. Then I tried to move my head, I could not, then some shadowy dark claws like ones out of a mad mans drawings slowly moved across my eyes, and disappeared. Then I was able to move.
>>
File: 1458311253667.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1458311253667.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
Posted a seperate thread a while back.
>be me
>5th grade
>waiting for bus with everyone else
>get bored wander off
>see janitor's closet
>curiositykilledthecat.gif
>look if any teachers around
>none
>peek in
>see shadowlike figure standing there
>can see through
>not solid, kinda shaky and unstable
>it crawls up ladder
>turns and looks at me
>hollow eyes
>back up
>door slams as if someone shoved it
>noped back
>got on the bus and left
Was it a shadow gook, /x/?
>>
>>17497513
seen one, woke up from nightmare, see somebody standing at the edge of my room, unconstitutionally though its my sister. Then my eyes adjust and i fucking see tall complety black figure with huge top hat. Fucking scared my shitless, dissipated after like 5mins.
>>
>Be security guard
>Work at old folks home
>Every once and awhile see shadow person
>Next day old person has died
>one night see two shadow people
>old man whispering something
>old man locks eyes with me
>whispers madly
>shadow people turn to me
>nope in my pants
>only work day shift now
>>
I didnt really believe in shadow men and women before my bf told me he sees them. Only when he's sick though, he'll see them on the edges of his vision, moving towards him.
>>
I've had one serious life-threatening encounter.
>be me, day before 8th birthday
>was told I had some psychic powers by a medium
>"yeah okay b"
>1 am of the next day I wake up
>see tall black figure, reddish eyes
>went into adrenaline-induced paralysis
>every time I blinked, it got closer
>was at my door but wouldn't come in
>tried screaming
>nothing
>tried breathing
>nothing
>shadow man was at the foot of my bed now
>broke out of paralysis
>nope.jpeg
>slept under covers all night

What was odd was that I smelled cigarettes the entire time and they were the ones my grandfather used to smoke with my mom about two years prior.
Maybe it was him? Idk.
>>
>>17497835
Ahahahhahahahhahaha
>>
>>17506189
Sleep paralysis. It wasn't a real shadow encounter, just hallucinations caused by your brain.
>>
I used to see shadow people, but since I got my cat that has changed. The shadow people were quite benign - they'd just sort of be there in the corners.

When the cat came 2 shadow people appeared and began to aggressively make their presence known. The cat reacted to the rooms they were in. One was constantly around my desk, the other in the lounge around the couch. They would move towards you as you entered the room. The cat would walk right up to them and acknowledge them.

Ever since then I haven't seen a shadow person in the house, but frequently see shadow 'beings'. They are small, like the size and shape of a medium sized dog and wander about the house every now and then. Maybe the cat chased out the shadow people and replaced them with shadow beings she gets along with, who knows.
>>
>be me
>walk through hallway with recently expelled bowels.
>hear a breathing noise down my neck.
>book it like a black man running from the cops.
This is happening right fucking now Im scared and I'm all alone.
>>
I've been seeing these fuckers 3 times a week since I was 12. Sometimes they do nothing, sometimes they move around, other times they fucking close in on me and make me feel more uncomfortable than I already was. Sometimes it's a male, sometimes female, sometimes a baby, sometimes it's an animal. It's only attacked me twice ever in 10 years.
>>
File: 1372442361982.jpg (158KB, 1680x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1372442361982.jpg
158KB, 1680x1024px
it use to be a often occurrence. There beings made of negative energy so they feel scary and have bad intentions but have no power unless you think they do. They when't away when i stopped being afraid of them. There made of negative energy so if your not afraid and and dont give them any negative response, they should go away.
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.