[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So a lot of weird future predication shit has been happening

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 2

So a lot of weird future predication shit has been happening to me lately.

1. Begin of the month I bought this very specific product, and I had a dream that my friend gave me a specific review of the product. The next day he said the exact same thing.

2. Had this overwhelming feeling that I was going to lose my job on that day. I woke up with the feeling, it's my last day. That day I got let go.

3. Had an interview with a particular person. Walked past her in the street before the interview (never met her before), and I had the strong feeling it was her interviewing me.

I know it's probably just coincidence, but the third time it just threw me. I don't know what the fuck is happening to me.
>>
Embrace it. Theres nothing bad going on. I promise.

People arent robots.
Your mind is just ready for more.
>>
>>17496117
If you think you're changing your wrong, you've just stopped dismissing things out of hand as being rationally explained. Watch closely and you'll start to see a lot of little things like that
>>
>>17496117
Same thing has happened to me since I was a child I thought I was alone thank you for sharing this :)
>>
For some reason, every since I was a kid, I've had this weird thing happen.
When I'm asleep on some nights, I see shards of the future and something tells me it's a shard of the future.
It's a sight, a voice, a whole scene sometimes. I always forget it when I wake up though, and carry on with my life.
And then, generally within a week to 2 months, that shard comes into play, and I get hit with the realization of "Holy shit, I've seen this before!"
I don't know why, but that shit creeps me out man.
>>
>>17497849
I have the 100% same thing. Exactly as youve described.

Its getting to the point that, with practice, I can remember them when I wake up. Or at least glimpses. Im trying to go full soothsayer.

Care to give any background on yourself? Im 30 year old male, did a lot of hallucinogens when I was younger.
>>
>>17497896
Dude I do the same. Sometimes I imagine I am a character doing crazy shit, or sometimes I have mental monologues as a character or have daydreams and shit like it. I feel like life would be mundane without it. It is fun to pretend.
>>
>>17497935
Damn. I'm really autistic over it though, to the point where I have props. I fucking MADE PROPS to fucking do this shit with. Hold on, I'll get some pics.
>>
File: AutismActs.jpg (1MB, 2560x1920px)
AutismActs.jpg
1MB, 2560x1920px
>>17497949
Here, have the picture of my rifles:
>>
Bumping, c'mon lads, we need to discuss this more.
>>
>>17497962
I haven't gone that far yet but I do like pretending I am using guns when using an object like a plate or something. Maybe for fun I can make stuff like that too. I also like imagining myself into historic events like 9/11 or columbine and acting alongside the killers/acting against them and stopping shit. It is a power fantasy.
>>
>>17497984
Indeed. I like to act out an idea where I'm an important guy who removes kebab in a future war war in the US of A.
>>
Bumping again. Anyone else have experiences like I described in >>17497849 ?
>>
>>17498093
Your starting pic is a crappy ploy to increase replies to your thread. You are a butthole.
>>
>>17498104
Kek, I'm not OP.
>>
>>17498112
Oh, by bad. But OP is still a butthole.
>>
>>17497849
Same here bro.
>>
>>17497984
>I also like imagining myself into historic events
>9/11, Columbine

Try out the era of the Roman Republic/Empire, its great fun.
>>
>>17496117
confirmation bias!
CONFIRMATION BIAS EVERYWHERE!!
>>
>>17496117
Has happened to me too. I think, since time is non linear, your brain recalls things that has already happened
>>
I had this happen to me a few times as a kid. Sometimes when I'm doing something, I'll remember doing it before for some reason, and what makes it weirder is that I'll feel like last time I did it I got the same feeling of "I did this before".
>>
>>17498523
Wanna give us a little more about yourself? Now that I know I'm not crazy, I'd like to see if there's any one thing the 3 of us so far have in common.
Any chance this could be the next stage of human evolution?
>>
So are we just gonna leave this subject hanging, or what?
>>
Is anyone still interested?
>>
Last Bump.
>>
>>17497896
>Full Aspie.
I'm curious about how/why you got this diagnosis if you're willing to share.
>>
>>17499483
I was in 2nd Grade. My teacher saw some red flags, and told my mother to take me for an evaluation. They told her I have Asperbergers. I spent half my life bumping into shit because I was watching the ground while I walked, because I hated eye contact. I hated talking to most people. I obsess over stupid shit. They gave me therapy for the social issues. I can talk to people (except for girls that I like) and look them in the eye now. Most of the time.
>>
File: tumblr_ng2wz8xkKN1u4l47jo1_500.jpg (38KB, 500x331px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ng2wz8xkKN1u4l47jo1_500.jpg
38KB, 500x331px
>>17497962
>>17497984
Fake weapons from Eric Harris' car. Yours are much cooler, actually.
>>
>>17499493
>I hated eye contact
>I hated talking to most people
>I obsess over stupid shit
If that's all it needs to be an Aspie, I'm full autist.
>>
Bump.
>>17499501
Who is Eric Harris?
>>
>>17500038
Columbine shooter.
>>
>>17496220
>>
>>17500055
Ah.
>>17500058
How do I embrace it?
>>
>>17500071
Same guy, also, forgot to ask:
How likely is it that this is the next stage of human evolution?
>>
>>17500071
Sorry senpai you looking for Venuspassage
>>
>>17496220
I was told to ask you by >>17500097
How do I embrace this?
>>
>>17498975
I don't think it's "the next stage in human evolution", but what kind of info would you want?
>>
>>17500822
Like this anon >>17497896 (Me) and >>17497868
I'm trying to find something that is consistent between the three of us so far. As well as any others.
>>
>>17500952
I'm 18 male, and probably my first experience was me having a dream about my family going on a trip to see my grandmother. (this was really early in my childhood, so I'm surprised I remember it) and the next day the entire dream played out, I actually didn't even know we were going on the trip, and distinctly remember asking my mother something along the lines of "didn't we do this yesterday?". other than that just general deja vu and remembering the feeling of deja vu like I described, which usually happens in really unimportant meaningless situations.
>>
>>17501002
Mine tends to be meaningless things too. I wonder if there's a way to harness it? Could you imagine being able to see the future?
>>
>>17501007
hmm, I don't think so. I've never been able to make it happen on purpose.
>>
>>17501017
Have you ever tried? And would it be too much power for one mere mortal to handle?
>>
Bump, please don't let this die overnight bros.
>>
hello fellow prophets, you are not imagining it. it started for me around puberty. i would frequently have visions of the future and present. you know out of nowhere. it is something that runs in the family so not that surprising. anyways eventually i started going to an online psychic school. it became just something amazing. im not gonna go into details cause i dun wanna. practice it enough and you will find out
>>
>>17502145
And how would one practice it?
>>
Robert Anton Wilson talks about the Thinker and the Prover in Prometheus Rising. Its like...our thought pattern is a cycle of wringing out the meaning from input, shit that happens, and then forming a notion based on what you have wrung. Then all input becomes filtered through these wringings (your worldview, or perception of life), and your perception of life is continually confirmed, as your filter for events directly affects how you see them. Can be as simple as (and this is an exercise in the book) looking for quarters on the ground. If you make it a goal to find quarters, he suggests you will find them. Could OP be feeling deja vu? Maybe he felt a connection to the woman interviewing him, but for a different reason; she was attractive, or looked like his mom. Maybe she had looked his name up on Facebook before the interview, and she recognized him, and he mistook her microreaction as a vision or a telling internal voice. If you think you are psychic, you may find evidence of it, but not necessarily because you are psychic. OP, practice being psychic with a deck of cards. First alone, then with people to quiz you. Maybe this allows for fewer false positives?
>>
>>17500952
I get the same thing. It's happened since I was a child, but I used to be able to remember them. I don't until they happen anymore, but when they happen I remember it in full force as it plays out infront of me.It's so fucking weird to know what people are gonna say before they say it.
>>
That happens to me often actually. But only when I don't think of it. Like I'll randomly think that I wanna eat something that we haven't made in a long time, for example: Salmon. And then my mom would come home that day with salmon. small things like that

Also this isnt exactly the same but, Reminds me of one time when I was about 14, my sister, our friend and I went on vacation together to this smaller town in BC. & there was this homeless guy that would sleep on a water floatie at this church in the neighbourhood we were staying in. and he was always blasting some gospel speaking tape every night.

I can't remember exactly why, but I know we did this because of the homeless guy at the church.. but we randomly decided to make a prophecy and thought up around 10 events that would happen. In a specific order. And they really did happen, like super specific. Which ended in predicting that the "talking church" (that was the name we had for the homeless guy) would dissappear". And he actually did. We never saw him again after the "prophecy ended. Lol, we all found it really weird, and thought the guy was Jesus or something
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.