[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lucid Dreaming

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Lucid-Dreaming.jpg (147KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Lucid-Dreaming.jpg
147KB, 1920x1080px
I have attempted lucid dreaming since 2015 and still haven't had an actual lucid dream, any tips?
>>
According to a VICE news article, science proves that you lucid dream more often if you have recently quit daily marijuana use. So hypothetically, you would lucid dream the most if you alternate between getting stoned and staying sober.

Personally, I think meditating every day would help alot.
>>
Just be present every moment of the day
By the 3rd day you should start dreaming I'd you dont do any drugs.
>>
>>17494095
I find the mental state is hardest, sort of awake but lying down in the dark+quiet.

In my first lucid dream I thought "lets try something i wouldnt do in real life" and raped a chick.
>>
>>17494632
Well that's still fucked up.
>>
This gets brought up a lot. Worth a shot, I guess? None of these are like, crazy medications or anything, and they're easy to get hold of from any drug store.

http://www.dreamviews.com/lucid-aids/61609-vitamin-b6-valerian-root-melatonin-combo-experience.html
>>
Constant asking yourself whether or not you are dreaming. More likely to happen if you have a nap or go back to sleep in the morning after you have woken up. My technique used to be trying to change the colour of something, but now it is trying to move something. Usually I have unlimited power and can just fly by thinking about it, but just in the last few months some of them have been super realistic with real physics and even pain, I couldn't change colours but I could move things if i tried hard enough. It seems like when you try to fly (which is my instinctual reaction) if you move past your brains ability to 'render' your environment you wake up, so the more you go with flow the longer they last.
>>
>>17494639
Not him, but nothing wrong with a bit of lucid dream rape. They're just dream characters
>>
>>17494095
Lucid dream is dream without being asleep, don't sleep.
>>
>>17494095
I never had any problems with lucid dreaming, the key points are the dream diary and your reality check. Keep those two things in a regular basis and you should start remembering your lucid dreams.

I'm a dork with mental things, so i'm sure the dream diary and reality check are enough.
>>
File: PicsArt_1405663830880.jpg (2MB, 1536x1138px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_1405663830880.jpg
2MB, 1536x1138px
I meditate every nigt befor bed and have lucid dreams 4 or more times a week iv been practicing this for 9 years very fun
>>
My advice is as soon as you realise ur lucid just move foward and dont stop, in doing this u will stay lucid for a long time
>>
>>17494095
write something on your arm like a fond song lyric or something and then every time you look at it during the day ask yourself if you're dreaming, then when you get into a dream you'll ask yourself that, look back and the text will be wrong and then you realize you're dreaming and go from there. it only took me a few days to do this
>>
I dont use a diary either, just meditate and think about your dreams as soon as you wake up and when you go to bed think about your previous dream do this ever day for years and you will dream every night and remember ur dreams every night
>>
I've never been able to do it reliably, but it usually happens to me when my dreams contain people from my past.

The basic recommendations are:
Keep a dream journal
Perform reality checks
Review your dream signs before going to sleep
>>
One person's How to Lucid Dream journal: SEE: http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/17380918/#17381829
>>
I've had a lucid dream two times but I'm not sure how I achieved them. First time it happened, I thought it was real, until I realized I was dreaming. I was walking down the street, the sky was gloomy and purple. There was no one there. Very eerie environment. So I told myself, if I can fly right now, I'm dreaming. I got the wind to blow in my back and I controlled it to fly. I got down and I went to my grandmother's house. After not seeing a single person in a while, I saw my good friend from elementary school inside, who I have not spoken with or seen in couple of years in real life. We talked, don't know about what, and then I asked him "What do you think, are we both sleeping right now and really talking to each other in the dream?" When he tried to answer, some loud noises started banging, there were thunders too, I couldn't hear him. Then the world started crumbling and everything fell apart, roof was falling. He ran away and hid under a bed, and I died after the roof fell on me. I woke up immediately. It was the most surreal thing I've ever experienced. The second lucid dream happened the same way. I was walking through an eerie dark forest,, the sky was gloomy and purple again and then I saw something in the grass, a bright speck of light, and it somehow made me realize I was dreaming.
>>
>>17494692
Lucid rape guy here.

>It was in a dining room, about ten people were there, a family, and I was dining with them.
>They're all dressed moderately but not ultra conservative
>Dining room is like something out of the 40s or 50s
>The room starts feeling like it's hanging on a pendulum going back & forth
>I suddenly realise it's a dream and I'm in control
>Think of something to do
>Say out loud (in the dream) "woohoo rape!"
>Grab this skinny girl with straight brunette shoulder length hair and brown eys, she would have been about 18, literally rip her pants off/down
>Push a bunch of plates off the table, family is just looking at me and each other awkwardly
>Push the girl onto the table on her back
>My pants have disappeared
>Get on top, pin her by the wrists and push inside her
>She looks confused and a little scared
>Cum before not long
>Get up, family and girl still look confused, a couple are still eating
>Dream changes
>I'm now clothed and outside a liquor store
>One of the younger daughters is there
>I buy her half a bottle of Chivas Regal for 8 bucks
>Wake up
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.