[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guardian Angels

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: stoneangel.jpg (2MB, 2958x1661px) Image search: [Google]
stoneangel.jpg
2MB, 2958x1661px
So many people talking about demons n shiiet on this board. Can we talk about Guardian Angels?

I did the meditating bit where you breathe in and exhale twenty times, and on the twentieth time you're supposed to learn your GA's name. My mind was totally clear for about two minutes, and an image of a flowery cylindrical object appeared along with a strange fragrance that I suddenly smelled. It smelled like honey, or sweet flowers. His/her name is Rodael, and honestly, I'm just glad there's somebody watching over me.

What was your experience like?
>>
Be glad u have one, GA is rare thing atm, my lower brothers are busy.
>>
>>17493274
I thought that all people, no matter where they are or who they are, have a guardian angel.

Also, I find it a bit hard to believe that an angel wouldn't take the time to type out "you" instead of "u"
>>
>>17493211
That sounds like bullshit, buddy.

>>17493274
You can't have no Guardian Angel, there's they're even you're doing evil shit.

>>17493374
Yes, everyone has angels, even countries have them.
>>
>>17493428
>that sounds like bullshit

Well, maybe to you. I know for a fact that I saw the object and smelled something that shouldn't have smelled like that.

Whether or not its an angel is subjective. But I believe.
>>
>>17493494
Just cause you believe doesnt make it true...

Also if your seeing imagery your meditating wrong. The point is to blank your mind. If your imagination is running that actively you've lost concentration.

Keep practicing annon
>>
>>17493211
That sounds like an archangel name. Archangels are archons. Beings of light that are really bad news.

My opinion for whatever it's worth, is that that's not your guardian angel, that's a being that's trying to fuck with you.

I don't expect you to believe me, i just doubt anyone has told you the contrary. Hopefully this provides context if things start heading south for you.
>>
>>17493582
>The point is to blank your mind.

somehow i doubt you meditate very often.

Meditation is not about not thinking, it's about freeing your thoughts, allowing them to come and go as they please without an agenda, without an ego.
>>
>>17493667
Things are going pretty well, actually. It would take something catastrophic for me to change my mind
>>
>>17494828
of course, it would be quite wonderful if i'm incorrect.
>>
>>17493667
Forgive me if I'm wrong, but I was under the impression that guardian angels do not have easily recognizable names.

The very idea that OP has something as powerful as an Archangel assigned to him strikes me as a little bit silly

It is more likely that "Rodael" is just another rank-and-file Guardian Angel
>>
>>17493211
When I'm in a bad way and want to sleep, I pray to Jesus to beseech God on my behalf to send guardian angels around my bed, and a hedge of thorns around the house. I used to be very scared of being alone and in the dark, but my Parents always prayed for this, and it works.

Usually get a great night's sleep compared to not praying.
>>
File: 20160217_000216.jpg (1MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20160217_000216.jpg
1MB, 2048x1536px
>>17497581
>hedge of thorns around the house
Does this actuallywork?
>>
>>17497590
Here's a google, very Old Testament...
>http://rickwarren.org/devotional/english/prayer-the-hedge-of-protection
>>
File: wojak mask.jpg (99KB, 908x714px) Image search: [Google]
wojak mask.jpg
99KB, 908x714px
If I have a guardian angel why does my life suck so much?

Checkmate /x/
>>
>>17497637
Because of your life outlook and not embracing Jesus.
>>
>>17497637
Because you don't listen to it. GA is there for wisdom, maybe to save your life too, if it comes down to it.

His job isn't too make your life unsucky.
>>
I tried to look at meet my guardian angel before. I know he is a disciple of Michael but when I tried to meet him I met big Michael himself and he looked pissed. First time I was like "huh." Second time I tried he started to turn toward me instead of giving me an angry side glance and I haven't meditated since.
>>
>>17493211
>Can we talk about Guardian Angels?

A guardian angel has to be an amazing thing, see, angels have amazing powers that can multiply pleasure, so a good angelic dicking goes ways.

We should make babies with angels.
>>
>>17493211
Sad But True - Metallica
>>
>>17497637
Strength and conditioning.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.