[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hormones and population control

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

Okay tried to have this thread before but a bunch of Disinfo shills flooded and trolled.
Milk and Chicken have hormones that are effecting everyone.it is why we have more gays then any time in history and so many become trannys. These hormones force people to have higher chance of gay. And even straight people are forced against their will to have gay urges even if they are not gay. This is to weaken and control the population. Girls have bigger boobs and butts younger and younger. Men have less body hair and lower sex drive then they used to. This is a serious threat and is having real work effects but any one that talks is silenced or discredited
>>
good
>>
>>17492709
No it is not. Yes we need less people but forcing people into lifestyles they do not actually want is almost psychic rape and immoral and also leads to the decline of society. Every society that has treated homosexual as normal has crumbled and with good reason.
>>
File: thinksplash.jpg (67KB, 600x568px) Image search: [Google]
thinksplash.jpg
67KB, 600x568px
>>17492697
I believe it wasn't on purpose.
It was inevitable that once we understood that we could use biochemicals and hormone treatments to produce bigger and better cattle we would use it on everything. Cows and chicken have been staple food sources on certain regions of the world, its only now after a generation or two that we are starting to see the consequences.
>don't stop funding research or protest it in the field of agriculture and cattle enhacement, just make a point that it should be controlled
>>
Oh no, it's you again, Mr. Chicken McNuggets turned me gay! Believe me, I tried gay sex (or was blowing?) once and I didn't like it.
>>
>>17492719
>Every society that has treated homosexual as normal has crumbled
no
>>
File: Dog.jpg (25KB, 360x479px) Image search: [Google]
Dog.jpg
25KB, 360x479px
>>17492719
Everyone who has ever drank water has died. No society has ever collapsed because homosexuality and to suggest otherwise is predictable conservative boringness.

Occam's razor anon. Using hormones = more money for businesses. Businesses love money. Doesn't have to be any more complicated than that.
>>
>>17492726
What about Sodam al Gamoraha and Sparta? But where gay and both crumbled. Rome was powerful till they embraced homosexuals as common and then crumbled.. learn history
>>
>>17492726
doesn't mean it's not fucking with our bodies. i don't think it has anything to do with homosexuality, but everything you put into your body has an effect.
>>
>>17492736
>a handful of society who happened to be ok with homosexuality collapsed

Countless more societies that weren't ok with it collapsed as well though. I guess heterosexuality is even worse!
>>
>>17492721
I am not gay but chicken nuggets as well as all chicken is promoted heavily. Everywhere you go you see $1 chicken sandwich and deals on chicken and it is said to be healthier then other meat except soy which is even more estrogen.
And yes I tried gay sex to prove if my urges where my own or not and I tried a few times to see of it was just the guy or the mood or whatever it is called being logical. And I did not enjoy it whatsoever so I am not gay. And this is not even about that you are straw manning over something vaguely related to a real conspiracy that is easy to ignore. You will be live in ghosts and aliens but not something in front of yoy
>>
>>17492736
>proceed to give examples
most civilizations crumble eventually, i.e. rome spread itself too thin trying to control too many people with different languages and cultures then got assraped by germanics until the byzantines took over being the "roman empire" until they got assraped by turk roaches until moscow took over being the "roman empire" until they got assraped by other russians.

etc etc
>>
One annon suggested it was an unintended side effect but maybe it was but it is certainly intended now. This is one example. Also you can get 2 chicken sandwiches (big ones) for $5 and also almost all fast food sells chicken and it is cheapest meat
>>
>>17492755
What did u do with a man? Top or bottom?
>>
>>17492755
>And yes I tried gay sex to prove if my urges where my own or not and I tried a few times
literal faggot
>>
>>17492768
But the sodomy did play a large part in the original collapse (no pun intended) how else can you explain why so many boys want to be girls and have less body hair and are generally either skinny or chubby and curvy and many even grow breasts now
>>
>>17492697
Except there are tons of government campaigns worldwide that are against milk, only white people can really digest milk properly anyways.
>>
>>17492775
I tried giving and receiving oral and giving and receiving anal. None where enjoyable at all. I did oral with each guy and tried anal with only two.the second ti
>>
>>17492783
It is also chicken. But that is even more proof they want to get rid of white people so milk would be the best way to do it quasi covertly
>>
>>17492781
>But the sodomy did play a large part in the original collapse
lol i doubt the germanics or roman soldiers were pondering whether sucking dick or taking it in the ass was the cause for them losing battle trying to control entire roman legions full of people that not only did not speak the same language, they didnt want to fight for the romans in the first place but had to otherwise their impoverished regions would be assraped

>>17492770
that was me, also its the other way around imo, the reason why its so cheap its because of how easy it is to produce now that chickens get fat and grow faster due to the hormones
>>
>>17492697
Is all of your info wrong on purpose?
There are Countries with none of this that have higher rates of trans
I, maybe only a few times per year, even eat chicken or milk because I don't like them that much, and I'm not super hairy
/> Urges, drives, and stuff
Proof of causation please.
/> we need less people
Overpopulation is a myth
>>
>>17492770
Chicken is cheap because raising chickens is cheap.

Have you ever seen how they do it? They literally feed them 24/7 until they are fat enough and then they go to the slaughter house. The process doesn't take long and each chicken can have lots of offspring to keep the cycle going stronger and stronger.

Of course beef is going to be more expensive because you have to wait until the cow grows, which takes longer and can't be forced as easily.
>>
>>17492781
/> are generally either skinny or chubby and curvy
So everyone?
>>
>>17492808
Well people that eat chicken and milk and soy maybe....which is almost everyone in America. America has changed drastically over 15 years...beyond what would be normal....Also it could very well be tied into Autism. It is scary to think about being controlled but it very real
>>
overpopulation is false.
This planet is fucking huge
We are simple not maintaining food and resources right.
And there more of US than there is of them.
do you see why they would want less people on this earth
more easily controlled.
>>
>>17492823
Exactly. And when they are weak minded and homosexual they are even easier to control by the elites
>>
>>17492828
Tell anyone this and they are dissmissive.
Because calling something crazy is easier to believe
humans want to feel comfortable as easy as possible.
So something that goes against your bias is brought up
"Oh theres NO WAY this could happen because thisthisthis"
How can people assume they know truth when the media thats supose to be telling truth is only showing half a picture.
There is no way of knowing truth. until we are all linked up in a fully concious hivemind.
>>
oh look, it's this thread again.

OP, you are a literal faggot, it's ok, relax. No one outside your little backwater town gives a shit.

Chicken does not make you gay, chicken does not make you a girl (or there would be a lot of very happy trans people eating a shitload of chicken). You are fucking delusional and the only thing that's going to set you right is a succession of big fat dicks and a therapist.
Just fucking relax.
>>
>>17492846
>>oh look
stopped reading there
Your a dissmissive cunt.
>>
>>17492697
I eat chicken almost every day, and I'm fucking jacked yo.
>>
good bait thread op 7/10 wnjoyed it the gay sex parts brought some topkeks however i dont know if your plan to covertly turn people to veganism is quite paying off yet
>>
>>17492697

> Drink a gigantic glass of milk every night growing up
> Grow up to be humongous, very masculine figure (broad shoulders, narrow hips) and hairy as fuck

Conspiracy disproved
>>
>>17492915
>>blah blah my Bias opinion
>>posts no evidence.
rekt
>>
>>17492719
>"THERE ARE GROWTH HORMONES IN CHICKEN AND MILK MAKING PEOPLE GAY"
>"IT'S PSYCHIC RAPE"
>"TREATING HOMOSEXUALS NORMALLY LEADS TO THE DESTRUCTION OF SOCIETY"

pfffff i know this is /x/ but you're fucking delusional, have you ever considered the possibility that low-quality infographics you found on the internet shouldn't be your only source of information about the outside world
>>
>>17492869
To be fair, I do generally avoid dairy since it tends to give me a rash. But chicken has been fueling my beastly gains for years.
>>
>>17492697
Chicken tendies made me a weebaboo cockmongler : The Thread
>>
>>17492697
If Chicken turns you into a cross dressing queer,

What does Turkey do?
>>
>>17492755
tofu doesn't contain estrogen, it contains phytoestrogens. Phytoestrogens are plant estrogen and do not affect humans. People still believe that stupid shit and don' realize it's just the meat and dairy industry trying to dissuade you from consuming any other protein sources.
>>
>>17493361
Lol enjoy ur nut cancer fag.
>>
Daily Reminder

http://www.abc.net.au/radionational/programs/allinthemind/the-psychology-of-conspiracy-theories/7177962

>According to the psychologist, it all begins with our instinctive desire for control.

>This is something that we all suffer from, not just in the context of conspiracy theories, but we all want to feel like we have control over our circumstances and that we understand what's going on around us.

>When that feeling of control is stripped away for whatever reason ... then we look for other sources of control, what is called compensatory control

tl;dr conspiracy nuts are people who have lost control of their lives.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.