[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The /x/ Files, Issue Nineteen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

File: all-seeing-eye.png (7KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
all-seeing-eye.png
7KB, 400x300px
Greetings, and welcome to The /x/ Files, the weekly news digest for 4chan's Paranormal board. Every Sunday, we take a quick snapshot of the mysterious world around us and bring it, in an easily readable magazine format, to the board. I am The Editor, the anonymous creator of this idea and collector of the news that will be following below. In the interests of legitimacy, I will be using a secure tripcode to post the thread; once the posts are completed, I will take the tripcode off and return to my anonymity.

Due to an unexpected illness, this will not be a full issue of the magazine. My 65 year old mother came down with pneumonia, and as I'm the closest member of my immediate family, I have to travel out of state to take care of her and my disabled father while she recouperates. Next week's issue will be even bigger to cover the news I didn't this week. Apologies to those waiting for this issue, but I'll just have to catch you up.

Table of Contents:

1: Radio Show Roundup
2: Paranormal Podcasts
3: Editor's Note
>>
File: Coast.png (200KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
Coast.png
200KB, 512x512px
Radio Show Roundup

Coast to Coast AM with George Noory

Monday: America & Geopolitics/ESP & Dreams

In the first half, Author Barry Eisler discussed how many of the plot lines in his thrillers have come to fruition in real life such as an international terrorist threat matrix, the safety shortcomings of Japanese nuclear reactors, and total government surveillance. In the latter half, author, researcher, and psychotherapist Dr. Laurie Nadel talked about various forms of extrasensory perception such as remote viewing and shamanic healing.

Tuesday: Crime & Violence/Midweek Open Lines

During the first half, Barry Latzer, professor emeritus of Criminal Justice at the the City University of New York, discussed how starting in the late 1960s the United States suffered the biggest rise in violent crime in its history. Open lines followed.

Wednesday: ISIS & Terrorism/Secret Origins of America

In the first half, Malcolm Nance, a former naval intelligence counter-terrorism officer specializing in the Middle East, joined George to talk about the complicated origins of Al Qaeda and ISIS. Co-Authors Janet Wolter and Alan Butler were the guests for the second half of the program, and spoke about hidden history.

Thursday: Nature Spirits/UFO Research and the Starchild Skull

For the first half, for St, Patrick's Day, clairvoyant Christian von Lahr joined George to talk about leprechauns, fairies, pixies, and other beings he calls the "Nature Spirits." In the second half, Chase Kloetzke and Melanie Young joined the show to talk about new developments in the "starchild skull" saga.

Friday: Exorcism & Demons/Open Lines

George welcomed former minister for the Assemblies of God Church, Jeffrey Daugherty, to the program to talk about exorcism and the nature of demons and demonic possession. Open lines followed.
>>
File: Podcasts.jpg (182KB, 1054x1157px) Image search: [Google]
Podcasts.jpg
182KB, 1054x1157px
Paranormal Podcasts

Last Podcast on the Left: Roswell

It’s the grandaddy of them all on this week’s Last Podcast with the story of the Roswell Incident, in which, allegedly, a manned spacecraft of unknown origin crashed in the New Mexico desert in 1947, changing the world forever.

Link: http://cavecomedyradio.com/podcast-episode/roswell/

Paranormal Podcast: The Exorcist Diary

The Exorcist was a classic horror film but it is the result of a real possession. Christopher Saint Booth has compiled The Exorcist Diary which details the real story on which the film was based. Christopher shares many little known facts between the true story and how the movie differed from the reality.

Link: http://jimharold.com/the-exorcist-diary-paranormal-podcast-423/

The Paracast: March 20th, 2016

Gene and Chris explore a crowd-sourced plan to launch a UFO detection satellite into low Earth orbit with Dave Cote, a project manager and software engineer for CubeSat for Disclosure. Plans call for launching the tiny satellite in 2017.

Link: http://www.theparacast.com/

Mysterious Universe: 15.10

This week we hear how former electrical engineer Joy Lin was unexpectedly thrust into the world of mediumship after experiencing an apparent spirit possession. Now working as a professional healer and medium, Lin shares her psychic perceptions of entity attachment, non-physical energy, and more. We also feature back ops cetaceans, AI break throughs, and Peak Whale Oil!

Link: http://mysteriousuniverse.org/2016/03/15-10-mu-podcast/
>>
Expanded Perspectives: Amelia Earheart: The Truth at Last

On this episode of Expanded Perspectives the guys talk with Mike Campbell about his new book “Amelia Earhart: The Truth at Last.” Nearly everything the American public has seen, read and heard in the media for nearly 80 years about the so-called Amelia Earhart mystery is intentionally false or inadvertently misleading. The widely accepted myth that the disappearance of Amelia Earhart and Fred Noonan during their ill-fated world-flight attempt in July 1937 is among the greatest aviation mysteries of the 20th century is an abject lie, the result of decades of government propaganda that continues unabated to this day.

Link: http://www.expandedperspectives.com/amelia-earhart-the-truth-at-last/

Thinking Sideways Podcast: The Atlanta Ripper

For two years in the early 20th century, the black community of Atlanta was terrorized by a serial killer whose crimes eerily resembled those of Jack the Ripper. The killer was never caught.

Link: http://thinkingsidewayspodcast.com/the-atlanta-ripper/

Astonishing Legends: Tamam Shud Part 1: The Somerton Man Mystery

Of the six questions — who, what, when, where, how and why — we only know three when it comes to the mystery of “The Somerton Man.” What and where: a middle-aged man found dead on Somerton Beach, which borders the Adelaide, Australia, suburb of Glenelg. When: he was found by passersby at 6:30 a.m. on December 1, 1948. As for the remaining questions, authorities, academics, authors, Australians and curious citizens the world over have been seeking answers ever since.

Link: http://www.astonishinglegends.com/portfolio/ep033-the-somerton-man/
>>
Blurry Photos Podcast: Hy-Brasil

Season 5 starts with a blurry bang, as the boys get some drinks in ’em and talk about Hy-Brasil! A mysterious island said to appear off the western coast of Ireland, Hy-Brasil is a curious cross between legend and lore. Maps have shown it throughout history, but where did it go? Was it even there? If you wait 7 years, you may be able to catch a glimpse of it appearing on the waves… but don’t hold your breath. Dave and David dive into some fine Irish folklore and drinks in this season kickoff episode!

Stuff They Don't Want You to Know Podcast: The Fermi Paradox: Where the Heck Are All the Aliens?

Given the sheer size of the universe, it's overwhelmingly likely that some form of alien life exists - so where the heck are they? Tune in to learn more.

Link: http://www.stufftheydontwantyoutoknow.com/podcasts/the-fermi-paradox-where-the-heck-are-all-the-aliens/
>>
File: editors-note.png (10KB, 380x141px) Image search: [Google]
editors-note.png
10KB, 380x141px
Archive: https://4chanxfiles.wordpress.com/

Email: [email protected]

Until Next Time
>>
Thank you for this, Mr. Editor.
>>
dont stop senpai
>>
i hope grandma feels better anon
>>
Damn man, you put some effort in this. Very nice.
My only complaint... I hate podcast/radio stuff. I dont want to hear, I want to read. I know Im being a picky fuck but I just dont enjoy hearing the stuff as much as I do reading.

Again, good stuff bro, just not my cup of tea. Definitely bumping for others! And hope your mother will get better soon. Sending good vibes your way bro!
>>
File: wNWC1.jpg (876KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
wNWC1.jpg
876KB, 2560x1440px
>>17492451
Hope your folks feels better soon man
>>
Bumping because actual quality post for once.
>>
diggin it
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.