[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I was talking about this in another thread, but realized I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Treverbyn cemetery.jpg (180KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
Treverbyn cemetery.jpg
180KB, 900x675px
So I was talking about this in another thread, but realized I might as well make my own so as not to gatecrash.

I met a girl who I think is something abnormal, some sort of vampire or thing.

I met her in a graveyard, because It is a genuinely beautiful part of my home town and I like to hang out there a lot to listen to music or write on my way home from school.

She was kinda weird and definitely unusual, but we got to talking, and although she looks young, maybe 20 or so at the most, claims to have lived in this little house on cemetery grounds for decades. She remembers the town during WW2, and had many stories about what went on over the years.

The house is great, an old stone type little building with no electricity or bathroom or anything, I think it used to be priest quarters for the church or something.

She lets me come see her whenever I want, as long as it's evening or night, and that I never bring anyone else.

She doesn't eat or drink or much of any other bodily function that i've seen. And i'm sort of obsessed.

So. that's my story.
>>
>>17492417
Rp
>>
Pics?
>>
>>17492417
Nobody cares about your generic shit-tier roleplay you unspecial faggot.
>>
>>17492425
I don't have any of her, never tried to be honest. Seems like something that would piss her off. She gets weirdly upset about some things.
>>
>>17492417
Where ya from, OP?
>>
Lies all lies
>>
>>17492469
Post timestamps of her tits and spooky house. Otherwise this thread is shitty role-playing
>>
>>17492417
Ask her to piss in front of you in a dare. If she does it she's not a vampire. Make a webm of it too and put it on /gif/. Link us to the thread when you do.
>>
>>17492754
Bump.

This is the only conclusive evidence obtainable.
>>
thx for answering questions OP you fucking prick
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.