[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /x/ whats one way to go about performing a makeshift exorcism?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: priest.jpg (81KB, 1280x917px) Image search: [Google]
priest.jpg
81KB, 1280x917px
Hey /x/ whats one way to go about performing a makeshift exorcism?
>>
>>17491946
Salt
>>
>>17491950
what do i do with it?
>>
>>17491946
Make a circle out of salt. Draw some archaic looking designs (doesn't have to be authentic), wear a scarf that you take off and kiss before putting back on. A small "vial" or travel size bottle full of water that you bless and make "holy". A bible or similar looking old large book. Memorize some scripture or write it out on some notecards for reference. Crucifix. Garlic....wait that's for vampires. Not garlic. Maybe garlic. Depends on if it's a vampire demon half breed. You should get great results.
>>
>>17491946
Tap water works best for holy water. It's the fluoride content.
>>
>>17491952
Either pour it in an unbroken circle around you for self-defense, put an unbroken line of it to defend pathways, or...

It's probably just a hollywood meme, but I have heard that you can just throw it in a monsters face, if it is physical.

That last one is for desperate situations, though
>>
>>17491946
>be Christian
>Have an incredibly strong faith in God
>Have a crucifix on your person that represents your deep belief

Congratulations, your new cross is now a homing point for your faith. Don't go nuts with it
>>
>>17491946
Get a bottle of water and have a priest bless it. Or bless it yourself. You could also get some oil (olive oil) and have it blessed. Draw crosses by dipping your finger in the oil or water and spreading it with your finger on the wall. Pray while doing this.
>>
Meditate. Get to know your enemy. Commit yourself to doing the exorcism. Don't be scared when it gets physical. Wear protective shit, like talismans, and leather (it's good against biting and clawing)... As far as rituals go, the one the Church uses is okay, but only if you truly believe in that god, so work from there
>>
>>17491946
Do you HAVE to be Christian to perform an exorcism?
>>
File: demon+possessed+pigs.jpg (54KB, 323x400px) Image search: [Google]
demon+possessed+pigs.jpg
54KB, 323x400px
>>17491946
>Hey /x/ whats one way to go about performing a makeshift exorcism?

Because when you're trying to combat a demon for someone's soul that's the time to cut-corners and go with the economy, slap it together on the fly way of doing things.
>>
How can a demon posses you and how do you know? Is it a consequense of summoning or..?
>>
>>17492672
If a demon possesses you you're probably pretty gay.
>>
>>17492739
Ah i see what youre talking about.. youre life must been pretty sad after finding out :(
>>
>>17491946
I would read up. It's a very long drawn out process, you'll have to fast for a couple weeks amongst other stuff. Also it sounds odd but if someone is possessed you need permission, not by the possessed but from the possessor
>>
>>17491946
LSD
/thread
>>
some good suggestions for sure

also if you have an iron cross, it is a level up in power. Even two pieces of iron made into the shape of a cross. Two iron nails even.

Salt, Iron , and water are very old and well used methods, more than a thousand years, through medieval magicians and priests. So this fact can help your belief.

You can bless or consecrate the items, there are millions of rituals, and they were made up by someone, so don't think that your own invention will be too weak to work. You can read passages from the bible or whatever, or draw symbols of the planets, sigils etc.

You can thusly make your own holy water, consecrated salt and cross.

Swords are/were used for commanding spirits or breaking them up. Iron is best, but you can use a knife, a wand can be made from wood, and like your knife, can be consecrated.

Poke your knife, wand and/or cross it various places around the room when you are in the cleaning up phase. You can sprinkle salt around afterwards too, with the idea of breaking up any negative spiritual engery, then you can sweep it up, throw it way, and sprinkle your holy water around
>>
File: Image-610.jpg (133KB, 656x810px) Image search: [Google]
Image-610.jpg
133KB, 656x810px
the other direction...
>>
I forgot to mention that catholic churches very often have holy water near the doors so that people can put it on their forehead when they enter the building. Its often in a big fancy stone or metal thing that looks like a bird bath.

You can fill a small bottle with it, no one will care, it's something that people do, especially old people.

Certainly not necessary but it might bolster your belief knowing that you have water blessed by an actual priest
>>
>>17494751
that shit looks very warm, but also itchy, and mexican-wrestlery
>>
File: Image-609.jpg (116KB, 684x783px) Image search: [Google]
Image-609.jpg
116KB, 684x783px
>>17494762
indeed
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.