[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think live in a haunted house

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: yes.png (3KB, 245x206px) Image search: [Google]
yes.png
3KB, 245x206px
(pic unrelated) first time posting on 4chan so sorry if i fuck something up
so story time i have lived in this old 200 yr old Victorian house most of my life and ever since i was little i remember some spooky paronorma stuff happening its nothing serious like being attacked and i seem to be one of the only one who spooky stuff happens to i live with my mum and little sister btw. My point is i have seen alot of paranormal stuff like apparitions, footsteps, voices, objects moving by themselves, and one time a puppet pointed at me, and i basically i just wanted to vent cause no one i talk to really cares about it so yeah i guess you guys are into that paranormal stuff so ask me questions if you want
>>
>>17491733
>i just wanted to vent cause no one i talk to really cares about it
me neither
>>
Fuck, that sounds pretty creepy. Can you say some more stuff that has happened to you?
>>
Same shit going on at my parents' house. Why don't you try to record something?
>>
OP here btw first time green texting
>be me a couple of years ago
>late night around 11 or 12
>only me and stepdad (doesn't live here anymore) in the house
>making toast
>suddenly turn around to get some butter...
>directly in front of me is this extremely tall 7ft translucent figure
>2spooky4me
>it was humanoid long arms ,legs and head apart from its eyes were white and translucent >as soon as i saw it it was gone into thin air
> paralyzed in fear contemplating what just happened heart beating super fucking fast adrenaline pumping
>leg it to living room talk to stepdad
>he tries to debunk what happened
>somehow get to sleep that night
>>
op again i've tried staking with a camera out a couple times with mates trying to get stuff to happen but nothing ever does
>>
>>17491911
sounds pretty creepy, also congrats on getting dubs 2 times in a row on your first post
I've also had some weird stuff happen to me. I have one on tape, but it was minor
>>
cool can you post any of it?
>>
>>17491960
Well I asked my friend if he could send the video and he said later. It was really small though. Basically it was the night of my friend's party, which I went earlier to help him prepare and we were messing around. In the video, I throw a ping pong ball into a cup and you see this second ping pong ball just fly across the frame and disappears. It only showed up in the video, we never saw anything in real life
Creepier shit has happened, though
>>
op here forgot to mention i am a girl btw
>>
>>17492013
is there anyone else in this thread, or is it only me?
>>
>>17491928
fucking post it.
>>
>>17492029
read >>17491997
>>
Hey whoever is in the thread, I'm the guy with the video and will be leaving now, if the thread is alive tomorrow i'll post it
>>
op here im going to sleep im also not a girl and feel free to ask more questions i'll answer them when i get back
>>
Do you have photos of anything spooky in the house
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.